OWS - Morning Sun

Story Info
Morning, naked in the kitchen: you make him cum.
1.7k words
3.85
68.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 07/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OWS - One Way Sex. A series with short stories about a woman giving pleasure to her man even though she does not feel horny herself.

*

I am sitting in the kitchen, fully absorbed by an article in the morning newspaper about the new planet they believe to have found on the far side of Pluto. But suddenly I can hear squeaking sounds. I put down the paper and look up. Seconds later the kitchen door is opened with more squeaking sounds, and then you enter, bathed in the harsh morning light and blinking to avoid it. Your hair is in a mess and you look very sleepy.

"Good morning," I say with a smile and hold out my hand for you.

"Hi sweety," you say and walk somewhat unsteady towards me. I put a hand on your loin and pull you towards me and squeeze you tight.

"There's so much light out here," you mutter while I kiss you right above the navel. "Have you been awake for long?"

"Yeah... For an hour or so, I think."

"That's unfair... That explains why you seem so awake...! But I really need to pee...". You disentangle from me and head for the toilet. Soon after I can hear the trickling sound of your morning pee.

I get up and walk over to the kitchen sink and start to fill cold water on the boiler. Then I look after some tea bags and a cup and start to prepare a cup of green tea for you.

The boiler is stilling humming when you get back to me in the kitchen. You move in right behind me and hold around my chest. I can feel your nipples prickle my back.

"The sun is shining on you," you say. "Your body feels really nice and warm from the sunlight." You move your hand down over my belly and down to my cock, poking it around for a while. My cock is almost completely soft, only a little more swollen than usually.

The water boiler makes more and more steam until it finally clicks off. You let go of me, reach over and grab the boiler and pour the boiling water into the cup I had prepared. I move behind you and wait until you have set down the boiler. Then I reach around you and grab one of your breasts with each hand. I lift them up and press you against me. I can feel my cock being trapped between your ass cheeks. You let your head fall backwards until it leans upon my shoulder and I can see that you have closed your eyes. I start squeezing your breasts and pulling at your nipples.

"Now the sun is shining on you," I say.

"Yeah, it's really nice," you say. "But I was already warm from my bed, so the solar heat cannot make much of a difference."

"I am sure it makes you feel even better," I respond. I make you turn around so you face me.

"Kiss me," I say.

We kiss each other. First softly nibbling each other's lips, but soon the kiss becomes more greedy with open mouths and playing tongues. I reach down and put my hands on your ass and pull you closer towards me. You put your arms around me, and we hug each other for a while. My cock has started to grow and now I can feel the hair of your pussy against my cock.

After a while I release you and sit back down on my chair. You take the tea bags from the cup, and take a couple of cautious sips from the hot tea. Then you walk over to me, straddle me and lower yourself on my lap. You put your arms around my shoulders and pull me towards you, tugging my head in between your breasts.

"I love you," you say.

"You make me happy," I try to say with my mouth pressed up against your soft breast.

Then you pull us somewhat apart again and lean back to grab your tea cup. You take another sip before putting the cup down again. I reach up for your breasts and fondle them with my hands. The way we are sitting gives us sunlight from the side and I discover the silhouette on the wall where I can clearly see hands fondling breasts.

You move your hand down between your legs and pick up my cock that is somewhat erect. You winkle my cock past your pussy and let it lie against the lowest part of your stomach. You squeeze it a bit and move the thin skin back and forward. It gives me a nice feeling in my groin and I can feel how my cock is soon growing fully erect in your hands.

"I love you too" I say.

"You are also pointing at me," you say with a laugh. "You have such a wonderful cock. Is it okay for me to play with it a little?"

"I'd love that," I say.

"But this way of sitting is not good for my back," you say and jump off my lap. "What if you sit on the table instead, then I can sit on the chair? Let me just move the tea cup and the newspaper to make room for you."

I sit down on the table and you sit down on the chair between my legs. My cock is pointing directly at your face, but now the level is better suited for you. You lean forward and put one hand around my cock and the other around my balls.

You move your hand up and down the length of my cock with slow movements. Then you suddenly move even closer and let the head of my cock slide into your mouth. I groan passionately; your mouth is a warm wet circle making me more excited. You suck around the rim of the cock head while your hand is still moving up and down the shaft. Then you pull away from my cock and straighten up.

"You would like to cum, wouldn't you?" you say and look up at me with a sly smile.

"Oh yeah..." I respond. "You make me so horny... But what about you, will you cum with me?"

"No, not right now," you say. "I am not that awake yet. But I'll love to help you get a morning-sunshine-orgasm... What if you masturbate for me? Then I will hold your balls..."

You let go of my cock and reach out for my hand and pull it down to my cock. I grab around my cock and you put your hand over mine for a moment. I start masturbating with slow and tight strokes. Then you move your hand towards your own breast and squeeze it while still holding my balls with the other hand.

"You are so good at jacking off," you say. "I really love your sexy cock. Just touching it a little bit makes it hard."

"Well, you came out to me... naked..." I say, somewhat short of breath. I am now masturbating more quickly with my hand moving fast up and down around my cock. "You have so beautiful breasts..."

You smile and let go of my balls and instead grab both breasts with your hands. You pull at your nipples and hold out your breasts towards my cock.

"You can cum on my tits," you say. "Will you do that?"

"Oh yeah..." I say while keeping up my fast strokes.

"It looks so sexy when your sperm is shooting out on my breasts," you say. "And afterwards when the breasts are glistening with all the sperm running down over them. You like that, don't you?"

"Yeah... I like to cum on your tits..." I say. "But you must hold my balls when I cum..."

You move both hands down to my balls and fondle them carefully with your fingers.

"Your balls are so delicious," you say. "Filled up with delicious sperm that you can shoot all over my breasts."

I moan with lust now; I am getting near the edge.

"Oh, you are just about to cum already!" you say as you also discover my state. "Oh, your cock is sooo good... Can you wait a little...? Slooooow down... If you postpone your orgasm a little it will get even bigger... And then I will get more spunk on my tits...!"

I do as you say and slow down my jacking-off movements?. I have the wonderful feeling in my groin of an orgasm just seconds away, but I am able to keep myself right on the edge for a while by just fondling my cock really carefully.

"Do you like the feeling in your cock?" you ask and make me moan my confirmation.

"Does it feel like pounding your cock in and out of my cunt?" you continue. I nod again.

"Let me get your sperm then," you say. "So you'll fertilize my breasts...! Maybe they will become even more sexy...?"

Then you say enticingly: "You can come now, I can feel it. Your balls are all set up to shoot the sperm out to me... Come on...! Shoot your sperm all over my breasts...! Cum...!"

And I let go, tighten my fist around my cock and move the hand back and forward with long, fast strokes. It feels like it's your fingers around my balls finally pulling the trigger. I can feel my cock growing inside my fist and I shout loudly while the first load of sperm shoots out of my cock by the first powerful orgasmic contraction. The sperm flies through the air and almost reaches your neck. You move closer to me and the next globs fly and then drip down on one of your tits. You let go of my balls with one hand and start rubbing the semen around on your breast.

"You are so sexy out here in the morning sun," you say and then suddenly slide your mouth carefully down around my still slightly throbbing cock. I moan again, it feels really good. You lick very carefully with your tongue under my cock head.

"You are so wonderful," I say and let go of my cock. I caress your sperm coated breast, then catch a glob of sperm from your neck and rub the other nipple with it.

My cock is getting smaller and smaller, and finally you take it out of your mouth and holds it while bending forward and kissing me on my stomach while I hug you towards me.

"Now I got hungry...!" you say.