Oyasi: Aiko of the Ainu People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Onsen oyasi explained that the nihonzaru were servants. If instructed as demonstrated, they would run off to find tourists of the national park. They would trail the tourists up in the tree. Should a tourist show a desired item, the nihonzaru would sweep down from the trees and rip the item from the tourist to bring it back here. The nihonzaru would not return before tomorrow, because they were far away and tourists were mostly available during the day only. However, he assured her that Aiko need not fret, because he had ordered beef yesterday. As he finished his explanation, four monkeys showed up with kobe beef, vegetable, and rice.

They were eating with their bare hands dropping the occasional piece of food in the water. The monkeys were eager to fish any leftovers out of the water. Sometimes, they landed with a splash next to them to grab and dart away the next second. The onsen oyasi implored her to tell her about the changes in society. He loved hearing about the bullet trains. He deplored the diminishing of the Ainu People. Apparently, it had been two or three decades since the last Ainu had reached his hot spring.

Once Aiko's stomach was full, her eyes started getting drowsy from the long day. She fell asleep into a dark, black, and dreamless sleep. The next morning, she woke up by something intently moving around in her hair. She could feel a bit of hair pulled to the side. She could feel a finger moving over hair stubbles right on the surface of her scalp deep inside her hair. It felt kind of good. So, it took a moment to realize that fingers should not be moving through her hair. She opened her eyes and found a nihonzaru smiling at her with both hands in her hair. The monkey was cleaning her hair as a gesture of affection. She found herself on rocks in the middle of the onsen. The air was warm enough from the water steam. Had she stayed in the water all day, her skin would have shriveled up completely.

She felt strangely tired and weak. Her vagina felt like she had slept with a boy the night before. She explored the area a little bit. However, she quickly grew cold walking naked in the snow. She spent most of the day lethargic in the hot water watching the monkeys. The monkey faces looked strangely like human people. She knew that the nihonzaru resembled human faces. Yet, she thought that she could make out a grand grandma from a faded photograph and another famous historic Ainu man. She watched them lying lazily in the water like her. The little ones were occasionally splashing water on each other until a female sharply bit one of them on the neck to call to order. By noon the three monkeys from last night returned with a banana, rice, and chocolate bar.

She tried the old man's lesson. She searched for leaves under the snow. Her nails pressed on the leave to mark the outline of an apple. The next leave was marked with more rice. Another one was marked for beef. She put each leave in a snowball as she had been shown. She missed the monkeys a few times. She had to swim over to where the monkey had been. The monkeys would scatter. She had to search for the leave, make another snowball. Finally, she sent the monkeys of with her orders. Waiting was boring. So, she made another leave with something impossible. She drew a car on it. An idea came to her to send another monkey for a cell phone. That way, she could call for help.

By nightfall the onsen oyasi returned. He had a rosy complexion today and walked without his root stick. She told him about the familiar monkey faces. He explained to her that the nihonzaru were servants. Their most important function was to store the kamui of people. They were spirit urns. He summoned the monkey that looked like her grand grandma. He told Aiko to cuddle the monkey in her arms. The monkey nestled against her naked breasts. The monkey's hand reached to her face. His tiny fingers curled around her nose. She closed her eyes for a moment in reflex to the hands coming close. Immediately a dream came over her.

In the dream, she was walking with her grand grandma on a small trail near the Ainu village. It was the herb trail, because many useful native herbs grew next to it. The grand grandma held her hand. The grandma looked at Aiko: "Oh, dear child, you are in grave danger. You are such a sweet child." They continued walking together. Aiko felt the human warmth from the rough hand that was holding her. The grand grandma bent down to pick up some fresh herbal leaves from a plant. She pressed the free hand with the leaves against her nose to take a deep inhale. Grand grandma looked at Aiko with deeply blue eyes. The herb was clearing her vision and made her eyes vividly blue. "You must follow his orders. In the end, he will give you everything that you need to escape." Aiko's eyes opened and the monkey went scurrying away.

Dinner was quiet. The beef, rice, and a fruit seemed to be the standard faire that was ordered from the monkeys. Over peeling and eating the orange, the onsen oyasi explained that he needed to tattoo Aiko. As part of the rite of passage, he had to paint power symbols on her.

Onsen oyasi sharpened a bamboo stick. The tattooing process would be the traditional horimono way done by hand. The Sharp bamboo stick would pierce her skin and push the color. Aiko lay with her chest stretched over a rock, while her lower body was in the hot onsen water. The onsen oyasi etched a branch along the top of her shoulder blade. From the thick gnarly branch, thin and fluid branches reached down and across her back. The branches were covered with flaming-autumn-red, five-star-fingered leaves. A white bird with elegant, white wings and flowing tail looked interested down to her right buttock. Up her back from her right buttock were two koi fish swimming. One of them rippled the water surface, as he reached out of the water to look at the bird. Half green and half red five-star-fingered leaves were floating on the water surface on her lower right back. It was a scene that might have played at this onsen in fall.

He turned her over. Above her right breast, he etched a palm sized tattoo. It was a bright red lotus flower with orange flower stalks shining out of it. The lower half of the red lotus flower was surrounded by water waves. It seemed to be a power symbol of strength due to the vivid colors and bold lines.

She had fallen asleep before he finished the tattoo. She only got to admire it in the morning. She had found herself on the same rock in the center of the water pools engulfed in the warm stream. The same monkey was grooming and cleaning her hair again. She looked at her tattoo on her breast. Her vagina was very sore this morning. She barely wanted to move. She did not want to move anyway. She felt herself being lethargic, even weak as if she were bed stricken thick.

She lay there doing nothing as her monkey servants returned with all five items. The car order had yielded a small toy car. The cell phone order had brought her a shiny new iPhone. The iPhone was in a cute pink animal case. Unfortunately, there was no connectivity in the mountains. So, she played Tetris until the cell phone battery died. Curiously, a female nihonzaru had managed to show up with another iPhone. Even more curiously, after much chattering to the phone and button pushing, it made the same melodically beeping Tetris sound.

Being bored, she tried to summon one of the monkeys. She focused on the one that reminded her of a famous Ainu on a faded photo. As her grandpa had taught her, she carefully looked at the monkey. He had a fierceness, a gentleness, and a boldness about his face. Aiko attempted to feel, what it felt like to be that fierce, gentle, and bold. She imagined the feeling of being with her family around a familiar dinner table. She extended that warm feeling from the center of her heart out to the famous looking nihonzaru. Her warm energy touched him softly on the fur. It felt good to her to project good energy out.

After a few minutes, the nihonzaru noticed. He slowly moved closer. He cuddled on her bosom. His hand reached for her nose. One finger poked her eye by accident. In reflex Aiko closed her eyes again. Immediately, she found herself behind a large rock looking down at a canyon. The famous Ainu was next to her in person. He carefully looked over the rock down at the canyon.

"We thought that we could surprise the Japanese at this chokepoint. Instead, they killed us all from their helicopters. We had planned to roll large rocks down into the canyon. We could not throw those rocks up at the helicopter. We surrendered with white handkerchiefs flowing in the air. They killed us without mercy. The rocks are still up here. I was the last leader of the rebellion."

"Come walk with me. There is a glen not too far away from here. Our dead warriors are buried there. They are not warriors. We are not warriors. We have always been tender communicators with the kamui. When we kill a bear, we have a two year ceremony to send of the kamui in the best possible way. We are not killers with machine guns that kill another beautiful man or woman every second. When you return to the Ainu from the onsen, you must tell the elder about this glen. They will know the proper ceremony to bring closure to the massacre of our last stand."

The famous rebel leader walked her to many holy and memorable sites. When the monkey let go of her nose and she jolted back into reality, the sunlight was already waning. She looked around her. The monkeys were in an excited uproar, yet sitting all by themselves. She had to rub her eyes twice. Many monkeys were new owners of iPhones. The iPhone cases were fascinating. There were plain shiny blue ones. There were cases with pop drawings. Another case was a luxurious, smooth, and highly polished wood box. The sound of Tetris was clearly recognizable. Had they all learned to start the download, start, and play the Tetris application?

The onsen oyasi came roaring out of the water. The grayness of his hair was completely gone. He stood there like a firm and trim grand pa. His voice was clear and harmonious: "You fool! Don't you know about the one hundredth monkey effect? When the hundredth monkey learns to play Tetris, all the monkeys on all the islands will know how to play Tetris. You have to be careful, what you teach these monkeys. These monkeys have human kamui inside of them. They are a lot smarter than the regular nihonzaru. Yet, they still affect the other nihonzaru with the one hundredth monkey effect!" As an editor side note, scientists were baffled that year by the vehemence of iPhone theft by monkeys and their addicted focus to play Tetris until the battery died. Rumors whisper that the top high score is now held by a nihonzaru.

The onsen oyasi calmed down. He remembered when he spent a lonely winter crocheting hats. The monkeys watched him of course carefully. It only took them a week to learn crochet. Once they had made a hat, they would run down the mountains to the national park tourists. They would pull the crochet hat over the tourists head. They made sure to pull the hat over the eyes. Some tourists would simply freeze. Yet, other tourists would start running and inevitable ran into a tree. The tree would knock them on their butt. The sound of that was memorable 'tock -- thump.' Then, the monkeys would jump summersaults in joy. When there was a group of monkeys with crochet hats on the trees, the 'tock -- thump' sounds would start soon. Oh, those mischievous nihonzaru!

Over dinner of rice, vegetables, and chicken, the onsen oyasi explained that Aiko was a girl. Now she was to be a woman. To finish her transformation, she needed to be introduced into sexuality. Those young boys did not know how to properly have intercourse and would hurt her. Thus, the experience would be bad. Aiko tensely interjected that she already had had sex with a couple boys. The onsen oyasi discounted that, because it was not with someone from the Ainu people.

He pulled his penis out from. The penis of an old man stood oddly out. Old men don't hold penises in their hands. He told her about the love of her family, when she would be reunited. He told her that this was a crucial part of her rite of passage. He fondled her breast. He kissed her lips. The old man grabbed his penis and pushed it into her belly. She gasped, because her vagina was so raw from the last days. She begged him to put it in her ass instead. She begged him to use a condom. He was horny. The strong old mans body held her tight and humped her. He grunted. She felt a little arousal as well and pushed her pelvis bone against him. She drooled on the old skin of his shoulder.

The old man called out grunts like he was nearing orgasm. His touch grew softer. His penis became more comfortable. Her lubrication must have kicked in. His body weight on top of her became lighter. His face became hazy and unclear. Now, she barely felt the penis. His head seemed transparent with the night sky's stars shining through it. The onsen oyasi was only a smoke and finally blended with the vapor of the hotspring. Aiko had one hard orgasm that triggered the next. She fell asleep exhausted.

The next morning, she woke up early. The water had uncomfortably soaked her skin. Yet, she felt strong and invigorated. She was not in the usual spot on the rock island in the middle of the onsen. She was in the same place, where she had been fucked the night before. The monkeys were already holding her breakfast. Today, they had brought a pack for military MRE -- Meal Ready to Eat. She warmed the aluminum wrapped dried food with water from the onsen.

The vigor that she felt motivated her to finally seek freedom. The solution was so clear now. She summoned another monkey to ask him questions. A fury old looking fellow seemed the best bet. He swam to her. He cuddled in her bosom. This one stuck one finger each up her nostril. The two skinny fingers felt surprising, violating, and refreshing at the same time.

"The onsen oyasi captured part of my kamui. He stored it in this monkey. The elder believe, when a person dies, the kamui should be free to go, where it wants. The onsen oyasi believes that he must save the Ainu people. He tries to save us by taking part of our kamui and storing it in the nihonzaru."

"You are feeling weak, because the onsen oyasi takes part of your kamui and your youth. Your genital hurt, because he forced intercourse on your every night. When your vaginal lubrication pumps, his penis sucks it into him. That's how he steals part of the kamui and youth. Did you notice how he was more youthful after every night?"

"During the day, he is weak and in a coma. This is the only time that you can escape the powerful deity. The snow and cold temperature around here is bound by a mystical spell. Walk for an hour down the slope and you will be back in summery air. You must walk swiftly, because an hour naked, wet in the cold can kill you. Send a monkey for something. Watch the direction carefully and follow that direction."

The monkey let go of her nose and disappeared into the pack. She got another leaf. She etched on it a book with her finger nail. She wrapped it in a snow ball. She hit a monkey on the head with it. Her strength was so intense today that she knocked the monkey over. The monkey ran. She stood up out of the water. Her warm nostrils blew smoke into the air. Water vapor was rising up from all over her naked youthful body. She felt her muscles strong, like they had grown larger after a hard workout at the gym. She ran after the monkey. Her feet were strong. Her boobs bounced with each step. The snow was cold on her feet, yet her blood was hotter.

An hour later, the snow had vanished. The trees were green again. Birds were singing. The warm summer sun felt good on her skin. She meandered through the trees towards the lower elevation. She would surely cross a road. She found the family at the clearing. They quickly gave her the dress, panties, bra, and shoes back. They had camped here waiting for her return. The whole story with the onsen oyasi seemed but a dream of native plant hallucinogens. However, a nihonzaru appeared and gave her a book, a field guide about native plants.

From that day on, Aiko's college days were ordinary. She messed up some tests. She was the best in class for one thing. She took up fencing and swimming as extracurricular activities. She flirted with boys. She snickered about them with her girl friends. She bought little knick knacks with her first own money from a college cafeteria job.

About three years into college, her friends decided to dress in their old high school uniforms for memory's sake. She wore shiny leather heels. The socks rolled up over her knees. The school uniform skirt went to her mid thigh. She wore a white blouse. The second button from the top, the dai-ni button, was missing. She had exchanged the button with her high school sweetheart. It is the button closest to the heart. The patch of her school was on the left chest side. On the other side was a red ribbon. The end of the ribbon had a symbol. It was a circle with a wavy line going across it. There were two wave peaks. It was an old gypsy sign that told the mistress of this house is horny and shameless. Her girl friends had given her major props for being so daring and knowledgeable about European legends.

So dressed, she was on her way home from college. She was standing in a crowded Tokyo rush hour subway car. Her hand was held up high on the horizontal pole. People were sullenly swaying with the uneven tracks of the train. Looking closer, some high school kids were excited about a new technical gizmo. A couple in the corner was making out. An old lady with gray clothes gave a man the evil eye for bumping her earlier.

A male hand caressed Aiko's butt for a moment. She did not like the groping on the train. Yet, she ignored it. As Aiko sunk into her own thoughts again, the hand grew bold and pinched her butt cheeks. She tried to move away. Yet, the train was too crowded. People gave her evil looks, when she tried to squeeze in between them. The train wheels vibrated on the tracks. The inside lights lighted up pipes, walls, and graffiti on the subway walls. Aiko was aware and anticipating the next grope. The hand pinched her butt again and a young man's voice said: "You are pretty. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She shrugged no, tilting her head to the side and squinting her eyes.

The young man behind her dropped his hand on her shoulder intending to leave it there. Aiko wiggled her body free of the hand. The male voice laughed: "Oh, you are like a wild stallion that wants to be tamed first." The train door opened at the next station. She tried to get out of the train. The young man's hand quickly felt for her bra strap on her back and held her with it. She wouldn't have made it out anyway. Too many people were pushing into the overcrowded subway car. The next station would be three minutes out. Three long minutes with that man.

The young man was very aware of the time and her helplessness as well. His fingers pushed the skirt between her buttocks. He pinched her between the legs. "Oh, very good pussy. You should be proud!" He pushed his erect penis against her skirt from behind. She felt the firm bulge. His hand reached around her body and grabbed her boob. He found the missing dai-ni button and reached inside of her white blouse His fingers felt over the edge of her bra. His fingers fingered under it and pinched her nipple. "You are my girl friend now. What is your name?" "Aiko. No. Stop."

The young man stood two inches back from her. She felt relieved about the erect penis disappearing from her behind. Now, he lifted up her skirt. Her butt was exposed. Not many people would see it. Two young guys were laughing raucously. A business man in a suit ogled her without moving his head with the eyes peering down. She struggled with both hands behind her to push her skirt down. The next subway corner unsteadied her high heeled feet and she leaned back onto the young man's body. She felt his erection, the clean, luxurious suit, and his strong muscles. "Ah, now you are ready to hug me. You should keep your arms up on the pole to steady yourself."

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers