Oyasi: Aiko of the Ainu People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

His hands guided her hands back to the top vertical pole. His large hands held both of her wrists there. His free hand unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra was showing partially. The neatly tucked in blouse did not fall open completely. She struggled and wined. The other passengers mostly ignored her not wanting any trouble. He flipped one of her boobs out of the cup of the bra. Anyone looking at her from the right side and ankle could now see her naked boob and nipple. "You like that, you slut, don't you? You dream of showing your hot young body to people." In secrecy, she was a shy girl and had dreamed about being naked and exposed to people. It had turned her on as she masturbated quietly at night to avoid waking her roommate. Yet, the actuality of the situation was so unwanted and uncomfortable. She winded and wiggled.

The subway entered the next station. The man looking into the window as the train came to a stop saw her with her unbuttoned blouse and one nipple showing through the blouse. The other nipple was still covered by a bra. The throng of people pushed into the car, yet nobody could enter the full subway car. The doors closed. The man whispered into her ear: "Three stops that makes us a married couple. I should see your goods as husband."

He still had both her arms pinned to the horizontal pole above. His free hand reached under her skirt. It reached around the top elastic of her panties. He pulled them down under her butt. He could not stretch his hand further down. So, he lifted his foot to reach between her legs. The soles of his leather shoes pushed down her panty to her knee. The dirty soles of his shoe had touched the pavement, where people had spat, homeless had peed, and dogs had taken a shit. Aiko shuddered at the idea of having to pull the desecrated panties up against her most intimate, when this would be over. She felt so humiliated with the panties low and twisted, her boobs showing, among all these important and neatly dressed business man. The young man enjoyed watching the subtle reactions from the bystanders. Nobody dared to look openly or show a reaction. Yet, a woman clearly showed her disgust and assumption that Aiko were a fetish prostitute indulging her client. The woman did not like the young girls, who could make a lot of money simply for having a youthful and spunky appearance.

They stood quietly for a minute or so. She could feel her red face. The man could feel his horny feelings circulating through his body. As the subway left the station, he let go of her hands. He reached for her shoulder. He pushed her down. When he pushed his knee into the back of her knee, her legs gave out from under her. She was no in the netherworld of a subway car. The world looked so foreign. She looked at a forest of legs and bags dangling down from hands. She tried to get up. The young man's hands pushed her down. She tried to crawl away. Yet, the business man pushed her bag with his leather suit case. He did not want to be part of it. Across the aisle was a young woman sitting in a jeans mini skirt. She could see her turquoise panties from this low vantage point.

The young man opened his zipper and whipped out his erect penis. The red head and smooth shaft was right in front of her face. He pressed the penis against her eye. Then, he whipped the smooth skin of her cheek with it. He tried to push his penis into her mouth. Yet, she puckered and pressed her lips together. He managed to push his penis a little in between her wet lips. Yet, the smooth teeth provided the final barricade. He rubbed his penis a bit back and force: "Ah, you like brushing your teeth, don't you?" The penis strangely made her think of sex. She pushed away any arousal.

The next station, the business man with the leather brief case next to her left the subway. She followed the momentarily gap outside. She waddled in short strides with her panties at her knees and her high heels. During the push out, her blouse became untucked. Her one breast fell into public view. Outside the train, she reached between her knees to pull up the panties to move faster. She pushed through the people in a straight line to get away.

She walked into a pedestrian tunnel. The tunnel was empty of people. A yellow paper notice suggested that the particular track was closed for renovation. She turned around to see the young man following her. She kept moving forward. Her high heels echoed like the sound of horse shoes through the empty pedestrian tunnel. The man's foot steps were a baritone thumping. The old fluorescent lamps turned everything into a pale color. The tiles on the floor had dirty black fillings in between. The end of the tunnel had a black wrought iron gate with a dark subway platform behind it. The gate was locked.

A man's bathroom door was nearby. She went inside. The mirror had a split running across it. The balls of used paper hand towels flowed over the trash receptacle onto the floor. Empty paper toilet rolls and discarded toilet seat hygiene covers were left on the floor. The urinals have semi-circular piss stains on the floor. She ran into the nearest stall. The metal door shut with a click behind her that made all other doors shudder as well. The lock had been removed.

She stood frozen in the filthy stall. The young man opened the stall door: "Oh, what a taste for a honey moon suite you have!" He pulled her out of the narrow stall. He grabbed her neck with one hand and throat with the other. He put his leg behind her. He pulled her back on the throat. She fell over his neck backwards. He softly guided her to the floor. She was lying with her clean clothes on this bathroom abandoned by subway riders and the janitorial cleaning. He pressed his lips on her closed mouth. Her head wiggled left and right to escape the pressure of his jaw. Eventually, he got her pinned.

She felt a strong urge against this young man. The tattoo on her back and over her breast started burning strong. Her muscles tensed. Her mind tightened to shut everything out to focus on the task of pushing him back with all her strength. She lost track of time to how strong she was pressing. Her whole body was pressing against his reviled body. She half noticed that she was pressing his body against the ceiling. She was too focused on putting all her will into pushing him hard against it to think much about what happened. Every exhale that he took gave her the chance to push him a little tighter against the ceiling. He could not inhale. He could only give little exhales until his longs were completely empty and he fainted.

As the young man's struggle stopped, Aiko's senses came back. She realized that she was floating in the air. When she noted the impossibility of floating in the air, she fell down hard on the floor butt first. The lifeless body of the young man was on top of her. She looked at her breast tattoo from the onsen oyasi. It was brighter and more vivid. The symbols had more detail now.

Her hair was tussled. She straightened out her blouse and hair in front of the mirror. Now that she was safe, she felt the nastiness of the place. It weirdly turned her on. She thought about her wet good night fantasies of someone taking her beyond her will to experience wild sexual pleasures. She was oddly turned on and felt her panties getting wet.

She turned to the man, who slowly came to his senses. His eyes were blinking around. He said that he was sorry. She stepped her high heels left and right of his head. He looked up under her skirt. "Do you like this?" The young man smiled nervously. She squatted down balancing on her high heels to present her bottom to the young man's face: "Eat!" The young man gingerly pulled the panty to the side. He licked across her vulva. His tongue slid in between her vulva.

The wet touch of his tongue felt good, yet did nothing to diminish Aiko's wild urge. She stood up. The young man had become sullen, happy, and cozy tasting her juices. She walked around and told him to pull down his pants and drawers. He was now lying on his back with his pants and drawers bunched around his ankles. She stepped one of her high heels between his legs. The balls of the shoes lightly stepped onto his sack of balls. The skin spread out under toes like a dough ball pressed into a pizza. "Who is in charge?" "You are Aiko." "Then, I will use your penis to fuck myself."

Aiko kneeled on the floor and inserted the penis into her vagina. She was riding the penis hard. She went up all the way on it and fell down bumping her buttocks against his pelvis. The fire inside her burned even harder. When he came inside of her, she felt inside of her a muscle in spasms and convulsions. She felt a bit eased of her urges not by her orgasm, but by his. She got up. Strangely, she did not feel any cum oozing out of her. The young man looked ten years older. She felt invigorated and fresh. She left him sprawled out. She pulled her panties in place.

She reached her hand out to push the door open. She felt the resistance of the door, because the door was meant to open to the inside. The next moment, the door fell outside. For whatever strange reason, she had blown the door out of its sockets. She did not dwell on it much. Her body felt good and strong. Plus, she had the urge to sleep with another young man. Her pussy felt like a wide open mouth filled with ravenous hunger.

She walked through the busy station with its many little stands for candy, drinks, snacks, and books. She walked in a straight line to the exit stairway. She bumped into people. Strangely, people were falling off her like dead flies. She felt so strong and energized. A large security man had seen her walk like that. He smiled big as he braised himself for the impact of her shoulder. She felt so strong and daredevil that she did not hesitate for a moment. His body flung back. He half circled himself and grabbed on two passersby to regain his balance.

Outside the station, night had already fallen. She waved for a taxi. The middle aged man looked strangely erotic to her. He dropped her off at a night club. She walked past the long line of dressed up people. Girls had mini skirts. Boys had suits. The bouncer in black dress put his spread out hand in front of her to stop her from unlocking the velvet rope: "Miss, first you are cutting in line and second you are not dressed sophisticated enough. Please, go." Aiko was mad. Madness dashed across her reddening face. Her mind was filled with anger firing at the bouncer. The bouncer started stumbling backwards as if an invisible hand were pushing him.

She unclipped the velvet rope maintaining her anger singularly focused on the bouncer. The bouncer walked backwards through the entrance curtain. She followed him. His face was visibly shaken in terror as he could not stop himself from moving back. He fell over a stair onto his back. His arms were waving at her to let go. She stepped to his head. She held her white high heels into his face: "Lick, you dog." As the bouncer eagerly licked the soles and surface of her boot, the anger in her began to subside.

Her gaze turned to the club. It was filled with colorful lights. The mirror behind the bar reflected the lights and refracted the colors through the multi colored liquor bottles. Girls were dressed smart and sexy. They were dancing on platforms and tables. Guys were dressed smooth in suits and holding drinks. On the near side was an area with half circular leather booths. On the far side was the dance floor with pumping music.

Ordinarily, shy Aiko would have stayed with her girl friends. Tonight, she was full of life like a group of playful dolphins were teaming in her body. She leaned forward over the back of a booth. Her fingers glided through the spiky black hair of the young man sitting there. The five scantily clad girls in his booth immediately starred at her. The young man slowly turned around to face her with a warm smile. She asked him, "are you a good kisser? I just broke up with my boy friend and he wasn't." The young man's smile widened: "Akeno, pleased to meet you." "Aiko," and she launched forward to kiss him on the lips. Her tongue darted between his lips. They quickly kissed each other wide mouthed. Her hands were caressing his dandy body. Yes, he had nice muscles.

"Let's dance," and Aiko lifted Akeno effortlessly over the backrest. Her body had been so strong since the bathroom incident. The girls followed them and circled around them as Aiko and Akeno were dancing. Aiko squatted in front of Akeno, so that her head was in front of her pant zipper. She slowly stood up while gliding her hands up on his body. Akeno smiled. He stepped his thigh in between her legs. She held onto his arm, while leaning back and riding his leg. Her free arm was swirling in the air like a cowgirl. Her vulva touched his thigh. She stepped in front of him and reached inside his pants. Her hands wrapped around his penis to ensure that it was hard. Holding onto it, she walked him to the back exit of the club. He followed like a lamb lead by his staff.

The club was in a dilapidated industrial part of town. The back alley pavement had holes and long fissures. The other side of the alley had a mesh fence with barbed wire on top and rusted holes beneath. She walked him still holding his penis in his pants into a darker alley. Akeno complimented her on her dress, body, and bold spirit. Behind a green dented dumpster leaning against the white paint of a electrical parts store, she unbuttoned his pants. She kneeled to wet his penis by sucking on it. Akeno leaned back with his hands folded behind his neck. She spat a white wad of saliva on it rubbing her closed fist a couple times back and forth on his dick. She looked up at him with big eyes. He was ready.

She lifted her skirt and guided his penis inside of her. It filled her well. She felt a little piece from the burning desire that had driven all of her actions. He grinded hard inside of her with his hands wrapped around her cute, tight ass. They were kissing passionately. She had always dreamed to claim the stud of a club. She wanted to feel him from behind. She kneeled on the gutter with her high heels spreading to the side. He was kneeling behind her. His hands were pulling her hips against his pelvis as he thrusted forward. Her hands were on the rough and half wet pavement. His mouth had a loop of her panty dangling out. She had stuffed her panties there to keep them safe from the filthy environment. It had made him only harder.

He came hard in her. His whole body clenched around hers. She felt the penis pumping sperm inside of her. She felt the same spasm and convulsion from earlier. Every semen squirt inside of her made her feel more radiant and strong. The good feeling lasted only for a moment. Then, she knew that she needed more. She needed much more. Akeno was wheezing behind her. He fell to the ground. His asthma was acting up. He looked ten years older. Despite her good upbringing, she was more eager for another man then being a Samaritan. She told him to call the emergency number on his cell phone, if it got really bad. She plugged her saliva wetted panties from his hand and put them on. Oddly, there was no cum oozing out of her even they had not used a condom.

The entrance line for the club wrapped around the whole building block now. The bouncer spotted her and immediately kneeled with his hands folded begging for mercy. She told him that there was only one way to receive mercy: "Put your butt high and kiss the floor in front of me." The bouncer obliged. He kneeled. He raised his butt. He kissed the dirty floor of discarded chewing gums and spilled drinks. She carefully waited for him to make the floor sacred before making the next step.

The club was wilder and more sexual now that people had been lubed up. Cocaine was probably powdering the air as well. Aiko went to the dance floor. She fancied a Scottish man in a kilt. He was wearing knee high boots and a knee long kilt of heavy woven checkered pattern. He had a purple shirt on. His hair was blonde. He looked muscular. The short chatter over the music between the dancing explained that he was an elite British navy soldier on a joint training exercise in Japan. His name was Scotty.

Aiko hugged Scotty. Her hand ran up his kilt and in between his butt cheek. Lesson number one was that true Scottish men do not wear underwear. Lesson number two was that the British navy produces firm muscular butts. Aiko reached lower to play with his balls middle on the dance floor. They were in public in the midst of dancing people. She was holding his naked balls. He smirked with pleasure. She reached her hand in between them through the waste band of Scotty's kilt. She grabbed his hard cock: "Soldier, we have to hide your weapon from the police raid or you will go to prison." She lifted her skirt and guided his penis into her vagina. Western guys' penises are so much fuller. Her pussy was happy. He grabbed her legs. He lifted her knees up in his arm pit, so that her butt was hanging down onto his penis. She held onto his neck. Her knees were now like the joint of a swing. Her butt was the seat that was swinging back and force onto his penis. Kilts and skirts are so useful.

She was very wet. He was very hard. She looked at guys' and girls' faces around her as warm lust and good feelings were filling her. Scotty's dick was pounding up to her cervix. She screamed and moaned loud. Barely anyone heard her fucking loudly to the music. People brushed against her body as they were dancing around her. They all became part of her sex act. Scotty shuddered and roared the timber scream of a true Highlander as he came inside of her. The spasm and convulsions deep inside her pussy seemed to eager suck up the sperm. Her pussy was dry again with no cum dripping out of her. How strange! Scotty looked like he had aged. He was out of breath and tired from the dancing.

Scotty needed a breather and to sit down. She was bored. She felt stronger and more awake then before. She stepped out of the club. The morning sun was coming up. She started feeling drowsy. All the activity and events seemed to catch up to her. Her steps became wobbly. People cheered her for having had a drink too much. One knee went softer then before. She stumbled to the floor. The last thing that she remembered was hitting the sidewalk with her head.

When her eyes opened again, she was in a hospital bed. The sheets were white. The light was stark bright and white. She was in a hospital gown, one of those sheets that only cover your front and are wide open behind. Everything around her was functional. The black night was outside. The door to her room was open. A side door lead probably to her bathroom. She felt young and strong again. A young man in police uniform was sitting on an upholstered plastic chair on her bed side. Strangely, he had a samurai sword instead of a gun holster.

"I am Ranmaru Shindo with the special police investigation unit Tokko. Tell me everything about last night. We detected supernatural activity in the area."

"Ranmaru, I was dancing at the club. See!" Aiko got out of bed. Her bare feet were slightly moist and sticking to the clean, smooth linoleum floor. She twisted her hips. Ranmaru waved his hands for her to stop. Her little hands grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the chair. He uncomfortable did a few side steps before he stopped: "No, miss, I have to ask you questions, so that I can stop the supernatural demons."

"Oh, Ranmaru, I cannot think, because I have slept so long and need to pee badly. I am afraid the demons are in the bathroom. You must come with me to protect me." She pulled Ranmaru into the small bathroom. He half confused mustered the clear decision to refuse. With the door closed behind them, she sat down on the toilet and hissed her piss into it. Ranmaru had turned to face the door in embarrassment and prude behavior. Aiko intentionally dropped the toilet roll behind the toilet. She weakly tried to reach it and asked Ranmaru for help. On the third request, he finally turned around to investigate. He got on his knees in front of the toilet. The toilet was backed into a corner. A closet next to it made it hard to reach. Ranmaru reached his arm further and further back trying to get the toilet roll. Hi face came forward. Aiko cheered him on until his nose was pressed on the side of her hip. He was relieved, when he handed her the toilet roll.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers