Oyasi: Aiko of the Ainu People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

Without a word Aiko stood up and let her hospital gown drop to the floor. She stood there stark naked with her plumb thigh and lush boobs. The face in the mirror looked back at her youthful. She looked like she was three years younger, like on her eighteen's birthday. "Ranmaru, will you protect me from the demons, while I take a shower?" Ranmaru reached for the door handle. "Oh, no I am naked, keep the door closed, or someone will see me." Ranmaru froze for a moment and turned around. Aiko had stepped into the shower and was holding the plastic shower head. She sprayed the water on Ranmaru's crotch: "Oh, looks like you peed yourself. You better dry that off, before you bring disgrace to your police unit."

Aiko wetted and soaped her whole body in the shower with drawn open curtains. Ranmaru was busy turning his back and rubbing his pants with paper towels. Aiko wanted to seduce him so badly, because she felt the burning lust inside of her again. So, she tried once more: "Inspector Shindo, I think that I may have been drugged last night and violated in the ass. Could you check for physical signs?" She stepped her butt towards him. She put his hands on her butt cheeks: "You have to pull them apart to check my asshole for violation." The embarrassed Ranmaru spread her wet butt cheeks and looked at her brown anus. "Does it look pretty? Should I get anal bleaching?" The suggestive images flashed across Ranmaru's mind, as he finally grew hard wood in his pants. She turned around: "Oh you little perv, you have an erection. Let mama see it."

As boys tend to get clumsy with an unwanted erection, his defense was weak. He knocked more things of the sink then managed to get Aiko away. Aiko opened his pant zipper. She got the wonderful eel out and started sucking on it. Ranmaru felt so good, yet his mind knew that he had to stop it. He made a deal with himself that he would enjoy for another second and then stop her. The deal turned into waiting for foot steps of discovery before stopping her. By the time that Aiko got up and put his penis inside of her vagina, he had completely surrendered to his last. Her wet naked body was pressing against his police uniform. He started pushing his penis inside her belly and kissing her wildly, as he was leaning against the door of the small bathroom. With one last thrust, he came against her. His pelvis pushed against hers to the point of pain. Yet, he pushed it tight until the last ebb of ecstasy had flowed out of him. The same spasm and convulsion inside of her sucked up his sperm. Ranmaru's face looked gray. He grew weak and dropped to the floor. Aiko felt strong like a warrior ready to run through the hospital hallways screaming a war chant. She let his body drop to the floor. Ranmaru closed his eyes in exhaustion.

She slipped back into her hospital gown that left her backside revealed down to the coin sot of her butt cheeks. The hospital was quiet in the night. The patients were sleeping. The night nurse was busy typing away on her computer in the airport tower like nurse office with the glass panels all around. The square label next to a door said, '531 locker room.' The door was locked. Yet, her tug had been so powerful that the door lock broke. Aiko slung swiftly in the darkened room. She found the light switch. The light illuminated the skinny lockers. She rifled through the clothes undecided, which doctor's or nurses clothes to steal. She found a female Halloween suit, a naughty nurse uniform: a short white mini skirt with a red cross, a blouse that was too tight and revealing, a red pushup bra to make her boobs bulge out of the revealing décolleté, glassy stripper high heels, and a little white thing with a red cross for her hair. She put a real doctor's ID card. She was now doctor Asuka.

Thus, sexily clad, she walked down the hallway. She found exam rooms. The first three were empty. The fourth had a young man. She turned on the busy light outside the room to avoid interruption. The young man was immediately uncomfortable by her forward sexual dress. He sat there with his hands in his lap on the exam table.

"What is your name?" "Akihito" "What is your age?" "18" "What is your complaint?" "I cannot sleep doctor." "Well, we want to be thorough and do a full panel of exams to rule out even exotic diseases. Take off your clothes."

Akihito stood in front of her with his sport briefs on. Aiko insisted that he take them off as well. She put on blue nitrile exam gloves. She felt his chest. She fingered his teeth inside of his mouth. She felt under his tongue. She pushed around his belly and asked him for tenderness. She squatted down and reached for his penis. She carefully squeezed along the whole shaft. Akihito turned his face to the side for prudence and embarrassment. She forced him to look at his penis by pointing on a spot and asking, if that ever itched him. She knew that he had to look down at her face. Her lips were on purpose only inches away from his penis. He must have seen his penis hovering over her cleavage that was exposed from the top. She made sure to spit a little bit, while she spoke. There was a little bubble of spit on his penis head: "Oh, I am so sorry, I spit on your penis by accident." She wiped the spit from his penis. The young boy's face showed a lot of torment and a strong desire to leave the room. "Lucky for you, you have a good healthy penis." She let go of his penis and stood up.

"Please, turn around and bend forward onto the exam table for the rectal exam." Akihito turned around slowly and bent forward. Aiko spread his butt cheeks apart: "This will be a little bit cold." She rammed a metal pen from the side table into his anus. Akihito jumped forward and clenched both hands around the green edge of the exam table. "Oh, I don't like this. You may have a rare hereditary, genital disease." She pulled the metal pen out of his ass and threw it into the medical trash container.

"We have to do an ultra sound of your penis." "Oh, my god, is it bad?" Akihito was sweating and blushing. "Let's first find out the facts." Aiko found a large plastic tube with gel on the medical table. She squirted a big dollop onto her hand. Then, she started rubbing the gel on Akihito's penis. She pumped his penis back and force. His penis hardened a bit. "I am sorry. I am sorry." "Do you always get hard with a doctor?" "No, no, no!" "Actually, we need it hard to see good picture on the ultra sound." She put her pinky, the only finger without gel, into her bra and pushed it down. Her boob and tingling nipple popped out. "This should help you, kiddo." She kept pumping his penis until it stood erect on its own.

She pulled the mobile ultrasound machine out of the corner. The head of the ultra sound ran up and down his penis. Poor Akihito was melting with embarrassment. Aiko popped her boob back into the push up bra. "I have to consult with a colleague. Stay here." She left out of the door. She left the door wide open on purpose to expose the naked and erect Akihito to any possible person wandering by. After Akihito closed the door on his own, she returned, because the fun was spoiled.

"Akihito, there is very good news. Your prostate is overfilled with semen and needs to be released. The semen has gone bad and was poisoning your body. We have to release that semen. Now, you are glad that I am a young woman and not an old practitioner or even worse a man." She opened her white coat and dropped her skirt. She stood there naked with the glass stripper high heels, her push up bra, and the white clothes with the red cross in her head. "Okay, put it in already before I change my mind and have a male nurse empty your prostate gland. Akihito lurched forward. He put his penis in and started humping her wild. The vision of getting violated by a male doctor made him hump her feverishly like a dog in heat. Aiko loved the young body and young exuberance. She was dripping wet from the mental foreplay of anguishing Akihito.

Akihito deposited a huge load of cum inside of her. The spasm and convulsions churned to suck up his cum. She felt strong and boisterous. Akihito looked like a thirty year old man as he pushed himself on the exam table to rest. Aiko put on her clothes neatly. She kissed Akihito's penis: "You are sweet. You can't imagine on how many people, we had to practice on during medical school. The nurse will be back to finish the second round of extraction."

Outside the room, the real female doctor was patiently waiting. Aiko assured the doctor that Akihito was ready and prepared. As Aiko walked away, she heard the female doctor squealing. A metal plate fell to the floor. Akihito was pleading to the doctor to empty his prostate to save his life. Aiko smiled and giggled walking away with the newly found pep in the gate of her clear plastic stripper shoes. The burning desire to collect more cum inside of her drove her on to find another male.

She pushed the double door open to radiology. Radiology was often working 24 hours to utilize the machinery to the best. A door with a green square label 'MRI,' seemed like a good choice. She entered the changing room. A wooden bench was there. A man's pants and shirt were hanging on a hook at the wall. This was a good sign. The pants were designer jeans with bleaching and holes cut into them. That promised young bait.

The two young doctors looking through the glass panel from the control room into the MRI room were immediately waving her to get out. She walked up to the glass panel decisively. She opened her coat, pushed the bra down, and pushed her boobs against the glass, so that they flattened. She could feel the cold glass. The young medical doctors were laughing. One of them tried licking her flat pressed boobies and nipples through the glass. He left a line of saliva on the glass. Behind her the MRI machine was humming, knocking, and screeching. Through the noise, the sound of a young man counting '147-148-149' gave a constant metronome. To get into an MRI machine, one is moved into a narrow tube. It can be quite claustrophobic.

Aiko turned around. She put her upper body into the MRI tube. She wiggled her butt at the young doctors, fully knowing that the hem line had slipped high and was showing her panties. The young doctors were over themselves in joy, clapping their thighs and high fiving each other. They announced over the speakers, "Mr Shinto, the nurse is coming to administer a sedative. Please, do not move at all to avoid disrupting the MRI. Let her perform her actions without help."

Aiko glided into the narrow MRI tunnel. The sounds were intense of the machine banging magnets. The MRI tunnel was so narrow that she had to slide up on the body of patient X. He was only wearing the flimsy hospital gown that covered his front and socks. Aiko's head moved up between his thighs. She knew where the penis and balls were still hanging down. As her chest glided up on the belly of patient X, it pulled his hospital gown along with him. His balls and penis were now starkly exposed. All pretense of not being naked under the thin gown were shattered. Aiko reminded patient X to not move to cover himself to avoid disrupting the X-Ray.

She told him that she had his pill in his mouth. Unfortunately, the MRI tube was so narrow that she could not bend her arms enough. So, he had to take it out of his mouth. After she begged him not to expose her shortcoming in handling the MRI tube, because she was new, he kissed her. His tongue expected the pill. She told him that the pill was glued to the roof of her mouth. He had to help with his tongue to get it out. He put his tongue in her mouth. He was eagerly searching for the pill that was not there. He was eager to find the pill. She was passionately making out with him. It took not long for the anxiety of the narrow space, her young boobs on his chest, and the erotic kissing to induce his penis to move up. Aiko coyly chasted patient X for taking opportunity of her being new to the job and the unusual circumstances.

She tried to glide out of the tube. She ensured that his penis slipped into her vagina: "Oh, I am stuck. Please, do not move mister. My boss cannot find out about my ineptitude. I will free myself." She moved a little bit up and moaned, "Oh your evil poker is out of me." She moved back down and had the penis slide back in her: "Oh, no, you are taking advantage of me. Please, tell nobody about my misfortune mishap." She moved back to let the penis flop out. She moved back down, guiding the penis back into her. This time, she tried pushing hard. When his body started slipping, she exclaimed, "Oh, I moved you, the MRI might be disturbed." She paused for a moment with his penis inside her wet pussy: "Mister, the MRI tube is too narrow for me to lift my pelvis over your penis. The only way out is to make your penis flaccid. Taking that my body on top of yours turns you on that much, this won't happen before the end of the MRI exam. Thus, to avoid detection by the doctors, we have to make you come." Thus, Aiko started bumping uglies with patient X inside the MRI. The young doctor's in the control room were watching a new kind of porn: MRI imaging of penetration.

The spasms inside of her cervix sucked up the come again. Aiko felt strengthened by it. Patient X aged a few years. Aiko slid out of the MRI. She made sure to cover him and kiss his penis good bye. She waved the young doctors good bye. The radiology department was near the exit. Aiko walked out into the fresh air. The dawn was gently raising sunlight across the hospital buildings. Aiko fainted again and fell to the floor.

Her eyes opened again the next night. Ranmaru was sitting at her bedside, holding her hand tenderly. His eyes looked worried. Today, he did not wear his police uniform. Instead, he wore black leather pants and a black leather jacket that was left open to expose his bare torso and belly. The shadows of his muscles looked delicious. The moment that Aiko raised her head, he reached for her neck with syringe needle and drugged her. She looked at him groggy.

"Aiko, I love you dearly. That is why I made a mistake last night. You have demon residue on you. I will take you to a special Japanese bathhouse. It is run by a spiritual yakuza gang. They have a special cleaning treatment that will remove the demon residue from you. You will be normal again."

Ranmaru had brought an elegant nightgown and suave shoes for her. The lingerie was tasteful and erotic. He did have feelings for her clearly. They walked out of the hospitals with their arms intertwined. Aiko was leaning hard on him, because everything around her was weak and hazy. The night had an eerie stillness about it. Only few cars drove through the night. The streetlights were shining on her lap in a rhythmic pattern as they passed them. The ground reflected the light, because it was wet from recent rain.

The bathhouse was ancient. There were many lion and dragon statues. The pillars were marbled with marble veins running through them. The high ceiling was lighted by indirect lighting. Opposite the wide entrance doors was a man behind a high counter. The high pedestal was so that he could look over the wall behind him. Behind him were two areas, one for man and one for women. He was the bath master. He sat there. He had a white feeling stick of the blind in his hands. He was dressed in black with a high hat. As people walked up to him, he pointed at the women to take the left door and men to take the right door. Ranmaru explained that the spiritual sage was blind, yet could tell the gender by energy.

The sage man faced Ranmaru and pointed at the right door for him to disappear behind the curtain. He faced Aiko and sent her to the right door as well. Aiko giggled that the oh so wise sage man was fooled. The sage man paused as he heard the giggling. He stood up and ordered the bathhouse to be closed. A bulky man in a suit had been standing behind a pillar. He had yakuza tattoos colorfully running up his neck and over his face. His suit was impeccable with a white shirt and tie. He pushed the people behind Aiko back toward the entrance door. As people fell due to his gruff pushing, he started dragging them. He was dragging a man and a woman, while his chest kept pushing the other people back. He locked the doors. He turned to face the sage man with a black drawn handgun.

Ranmaru dragged Aiko through the right door. A heavy curtain was behind it. It was the changing room. Many square boxes were piled on the wall for men to store their clothing and brief cases. Men were sitting naked. Some men were shaving in front of the mirror. News papers were folded on blonde wooden benches. Warm misty air fogged up the screens partially. Another yakuza man in suit was standing in the corner. Upon seeing them, he moved towards them and followed.

Ranmaru walked to a small side stairway. The stairway was wooden and spiral. Every plank in the railing had another intricate wood carving of a mystic fantasy creature. At the top of the stair case was a red velvet rope. A slender tall Japanese girl was dolled up with makeup and a long patterned dress. She held a clipboard. Upon seeing the two come up the stairs, she called out 'Oh, dear, I will summon the committee.' She quickly opened the velvet rope.

The next room had tiles on the floor. The ceiling was high and cathedral like. The night stars gazed through the windows high up in the air. At the floor level, the room was surrounded by pillars and little alcoves. In the center was a square water pool with still water. Big steps were all around the inside boundary of the pool. Ranmaru pushed her into the pool. Aiko stood there motionless in the center. The water was belly deep and warm. Her elegant evening dress was wet. She stood there in a daze. She watched more yakuza man in suits file into the room. They surrounded the pool. They took off their suits, ties, dress shirts, and elegant loafers. They put the gun on the clothes behind them. Their bodies were covered completely by tattoos. They held samurai swords unsheathed in the air in front of them. The blind sage man arrived. He touched Ranmaru's arm: "Now is the time. Go."

Ranmaru screamed. He ran into the pool towards Aiko. The water splashed up from his body. The sword entered Aiko's solar plexus and went straight through her back. Her mouth gapes open in shock, horror, and pain. Both hands grabbed the blade. She cut herself not feeling the pain, holding on. Blood ran down her solar plexus into the water. Blood clouds formed in the water. A circle of red blood soon surrounded the two young lovers.

The onsen oyasi appeared as a strong middle aged man. He roared: "It is too late. She has been turned." With that, he assaulted the sage man. His hand wrapped around the sage man's throat, they fell to the ground. The yakuza man rushed with their samurai swords. The samurai swords were so sharp that they cut through bone like butter. Only a pile of pieces of flesh and fabric was left. Aiko fainted from the loss of blood.

Aiko woke up in her familiar bed in the apartment with her roommate. She felt her familiar bed covers. She saw her books and posters on the wall. She saw her personal clothes on the floor. Ranmaru was by her side. He tenderly looked at her and wiped her forehead with a sponge.

"Oh, sweet Aiko, you were possessed by a kind of sexual vampire. Instead of lusting for blood, he made you lust for sex. Instead of drinking blood, he would make you suck up the sexual fluids of the other person. Thus, you'd rob them of their youth and gain supernatural strength. Yet, those extra abilities came at a prize. You went weak and unconscious during the daytime. When I lunged the samurai sword into you, you were dying. With only seconds of life left in you, the sexual vampire left your body. In the physical form, we killed him with our spiritual swords. You are safe now again."

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers