Oyasi: Aiko of the Ainu People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

All seemed well with Aiko. She went back to studying at college. She went on dates with Ranmaru. Another beautiful spring arrived. She learned about self defense against subway attacks. She saw pretty birds fighting over bread crumbs and chirping happily. The woman at the coffee stand smiled at her every morning as she handed her the coffee just as she liked it. Life was a happy college life, except for the nightmares.

Every night, her mother would appear in her dreams. Her mother would beg and plead Aiko to bring her father back. Her mother would cry tears with her makeup running down. Sometimes her mother would kill herself in front of Aiko. Other times, her mother would attack Aiko with household items until she would wake up in fear and terror.

During a visit back to the Ainu village, Aiko visited an old wise Ainu woman. She left separate from the village in a stone cabin. The wooden table was made from wood that she had felled herself. She offered Aiko a cup of tea. The herbal tea leaves were plugged herself from a nearby tree. The little pieces of dried leaves swirled in the tea sweetened with honey. The old wise woman held one of her hands with the palm facing up: "I believe part of your mother's kamui is trapped in a monkey at the onsen. You must have met that special monkey. Perhaps, it was the monkey that groomed your hair every night. I believe the onsen oyasi has taught you, how to bring your father's kamui to the onsen."

The idea had been too gruesome to Aiko. Yet, during a particularly bad night, she sat the plan in motion. She picked an elegant card. She wrote formal invitation to a masquerade ball on it. She signed it with the name of one of her dad's business partner. She printed the admission card for the masquerade ball on her printer and added it. The next day, she had a geisha hand deliver the invitation to her dad's penthouse apartment. The geisha politely held the invitation card out with both hands and bowed correct to ceremony, as he picked up the card. She knew that her dad slept around with other women. She knew that her business partners were often the providers of those women. After all that was why her mother had divorced him.

The masquerade ball was at a dark elegant building. The room was perhaps six levels high with vast glass panel windows. The center of the room was a stair case leading up in square spirals. At random intervals, suspended walkways left the stairs. The walkway was made from steel. The railings on the side were glass panels with a metal rod along the top for the hands. At the end of the walkways were little platforms hanging from the ceiling. There was a couch that filled all around the edge of the platform with a little table in the middle. Her father was sitting by himself waiting for the business partner's present.

Aiko wore a long blue dress with circular folds draping down on her. Her laced high heels had little jewelry stones to ad a sparkle. Her face was covered by a blue mask with feathers. A band attached the mask to her face. Long blue gloves covered her hands, forearms over her elbows. She gaited deliberated on top of each step up the stairs. She walked the walkway to her father, who did not recognize her. Her father kept looking up and down her body to see the curves of her hip. He loved the chin that peaked beneath the blue mask, the only part of her face visible.

She sat down next to him. Her father put his arm on top of the couch behind her. Her father politely opened: "Nice to meet you, miss. What is your name?" Aiko presented her iPhone. Her iPhone was inside the green case of her roommate to avoid her father recognizing it. She opened the text message application. She typed: "I cannot speak. If you wish to talk with me, you must type. There is no need to speak for you. You come with impeccable credentials." Her father smiled wide.

A waiter brought him a Bourbon and a Cosmopolitan for Aiko. The father told her to dance on the table. He motioned her hand to get up. She stood there to turn on his dad. She swayed her hips side to side. Then, she coyly squatted down with her knees together. As she got up, she left her hands on the floor. Only her behind rose up. Her father could look deep into her braless décolleté. He leaned forward. His familiar fingers fingered in between her boobs to reveal more from the hanging dress. She felt a revulsion inside of her, as the familiar person, who had read her so many bedtimes stories and hugged her warmly after a bike accident, now saw her sexually.

She made the splits on the glass table. She felt the cold of the glass. Milky condensation of her warms were left on the glass, where her naked sex under the gown dress had been. Her own father leaned forward to lick the glass, to lick the left behind fragrance of the vagina of his own daughter. He smiled. He grabbed her young ass and pulled her off the table on top of him.

She knew that her father had some sick sexual practices. She told her to take off her dress. He called the waiter. He gave him the dress to make sure that she could not walk away from him, as she had no more clothes. Aiko grew nervous, what her dad would do to her. He had a bamboo stick. He tied her arms and legs to the bamboo stick. She was in a kind of squatting position with her legs spread open. The whole thing completely constraint her from moving. He unpacked his penis out of his suit pants.

She had seen that penis flaccid so often in the locker room as a little girl, during an accidental walk-in to surprise him in the bathroom, and so on. That harmless and flaccid member was now rushing into his little girl's vagina. He had a firm and even rhythm. He came promptly. The sucking spasm inside her belly sucked up his cum and kamui. He swiftly rose and stampeded off. She left her tied to the bamboo rod on the glass table.

Five minutes later a group of young hipsters found the empty couch. They sat around her chatting. They assumed that she was part of the art installation at the upscale masquerade ball. One of the girls with blonde colored hair was curious to find out, what they were allowed to do with the human part of the art installation. She put the bottom of her martini glass on Aiko's boob. That forced her nipple into the conical shape of the glass. The group laughed out loud. One of the males inspected her pussy closer and remarked that it was wet. The other girl took a photo of the wet pussy with the butt against the bamboo rod on the glass table. The first girl insisted on being in the photo. She placed her head on Aiko's belly sideways looking down at the camera. She reached her tongue towards Aiko's clitoris. The camera light flashed again. The eagerly grouped closer to get a look at the shot. Aiko was afraid that her dad might come back. So, she did not dare speak to avoid him recognizing her voice.

The waiter returned to offer the hipsters refreshments. A bold guy in the group asked, if they could eat on the display girl. The discrete waiter of the upscale establishment recommended a few rolls of sushi. He returned with the sushi. He carefully placed the sushi on Aikos naked belly. The guys were eager to eat the sushi of her skin. One of them tried to trump the thrill by gushing soy sauce on his sushi roll. The brown soy sauce ran over her body. The girl with the blonde colored hair tried to regain attention from the boys by trying to pick up one of Aiko's nipples with the chop stick. Aiko had goose bumps running over her nipple. The nipple firmed. The hipsters laughed.

The hipsters got bored and walked away. One of the girls gushed, "You did not!" The other girl confirmed, "I did! Where else was I going to put my chop sticks? Her vag is a perfect chop stick holder." One of the guys added that this was a truly rad party. Aiko was left with sticky soy sauce on her belly and a pair of chop sticks in her vagina. The waiter promptly cleaned up the table. He took away the empty drink glasses. He wiped the soy sauce of her body. He kept the chop sticks from her pussy in his chest pocket as a souvenir. He arranged her head to drop off the glass table. With her head tilted back, she was a perfect offering for a man to deep throat her, to tickle down her throat.

Luckily, nobody else came to the couch. In the morning, the waiter freed her and returned her evening gown. She picked up her suitcase at home and went to the train station. She slept the whole way to her Ainu village. She climbed the mountain to the onsen. She released the kamui of her father into the monkey that had groomed her in the morning. It seemed to have been right, because the monkey started masturbating immediately. I guess, his father's and mother's kamui were having sex inside of the monkey. She fell asleep from the exhaustion.

When she woke up she felt herself strangely tied to the onsen and unable to step more than a few feet away from it. She was held in by an invisible wall. As she remained sitting and pondering, it dawned on her that she was the new onsen oyasi. That's what the last one had meant, when he said that she was turned.

The story could end here. It provides a fitting explanation, why it is dangerous to visit onsen at night, when the onsen oyasi is roaming. Never be deceived by the onsen oyasi sexually. It could be a nice scary story for the children. However, a few young and daring lads on purpose stayed overnight at the onsen. They were youthfully desperate enough to trade the sultry sex with Aiko for a few years of their life. The story of the young lads provided a nice story for rave organizers to organize sex raves for the whole weekend. Now youngsters make the long trip from Tokyo to the onsen for wild parties. It is sad that Aiko mingles in between the party crowd. She is now over eighty years old. Yet, with a few wads of male semen, her body looks like that of an eighteen year old. She is said to turn one lucky partygoer at each festival. Those lucky ones gain her powerful forces and her insatiable sexual appetite. They are said to roam the clubs and bars of Tokyo. Hold tight, the infection is spreading across the world!

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers