Oyster Cart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pretty woman inspects you from hair to crotch and says "well, you're in a right state, aren't you?" Illustratively, she draws her fingers through your slit and up where you can see them, trailing a ropy strand of cum, which she then shakes from her fingers. She loosens your restraints and leads you from the cart, your clothes mostly falling away as you totter into the next room, labeled "Salle des Bains."

This room is an enormous bathroom, like that of a high-end hotel suite but the size of a normal hotel room. There are two huge spa baths, a spacious shower replete with railings, handles and benches, an enclosed toilet stall, and a bidet and two more toilets, side by side in the open.

In one bath is a masked couple, both of whose eyes are fixed on you as you pass by. You are led to an open toilet, where the Hostess finishes undressing you and then douches you, making no secret of her pleasure in doing so. You make no secret of your pleasure in having it done, despite the awkwardness of the fixed gazes of the bathing couple.

The woman suddenly slips an egg vibrator into your freshly cleaned vagina and it begins to buzz pleasantly. You look at the woman, startled, and she says "This will make the enema more fun. Trust me. You may touch yourself if you like."

You are briefly left to absorb all this while returning the steady stares of the masked couple in the tub. The woman rises from the bath and settles on the edge, fingering herself languidly. With this encouragement, you realize that it's more awkward to *not* masturbate in this situation. Without taking your eyes off of them your hand slides slowly down your belly and begins stroking your pussy. It finds the retrieval cord and you experiment with tugging on the vibrator until it is nearly released, then allowing it to settle back in place.

The pretty young woman returns with a giant hot water bottle on a tall stand, with two hoses leading from it. She looks at the bather and the bather comes over to the toilet at your right and sits with her legs spread wide, her knees touching yours. She accepts an egg vibrator like yours from the Hostess and sighs as it begins buzzing. She immediately resumes masturbating.

The Hostess lubricates the hoses and slips them first into your new companion's ass, then into yours. She releases the valve and you feel your insides filling with warmth. Your companion reaches out her left hand and you take it willingly, holding it tightly as the pressure builds. The Hostess has seated herself between the toilets and has reached under both of your bottoms. She is rhythmically stroking your sphincters in a certain way that causes your muscles to clench involuntarily in time with her ministrations.

She rises to force the last of the warm water into you. She removes the hoses simultaneously, admonishing you to hold it in until she gives you permission. She resumes that stroking pattern, warning you to hold it. Your bottom is incredibly full and tense and the rhythmic pulsations of your sphincter is overwhelming you. You are now frigging yourself with abandon and desperately trying to follow your orders. Your climax builds noisily, along with your companion's, and finally the woman stops stroking and seizes the controls of two remotes. She says "Ready... Release!" and suddenly turns up the vibrators to full blast. You release gratefully, and a tremendous torrent of warm water rockets into the toilet, the sounds of release and water and violent orgasm mirroring those from your new friend and the guttural, climactic groans of her companion, over by the tub.

After a shuddering cool-down period the Hostess stops the vibrators but does not remove them. She helps you to rise and leads you to the waiting bath. You slip contentedly into the warm soapy water and she hands both remotes to the man. The woman climbs into your tub with you and immediately starts stroking your legs. She climbs over and begins to kiss you, her ringlets tickling your face, her leather mask soft against your brow. Her hands wander and you start sliding yours up the sides of her body and over her breasts, hands slippery from the liberal quantity of scented oil from the steaming bath.

You are both jolted from this pleasant moment by the man, who has suddenly turned up both wireless remotes. Your new friend maneuvers so that she can grind her pussy against yours under the water. The man is being infuriating, playing you like an instrument, starting and stopping the vibrators unexpectedly, occasionally out of sync, watching you each jump, then settle back into the long kiss, then moan a little when the vibration stops.

Despite this, she is a wonderful kisser, with a confident strength and a woman's soft lips. Your hands are moving all over one another when the Hostess reappears with a wooden box, like a tea chest, presenting it to your tubmate. She points at a double-dong in the chest and the Hostess deftly lubes it and hands it to her.

The man has emerged from the tub and is stroking his somewhat flaccid member avidly. His lover sits on the edge of your bath and pushes the sizable dong into herself slowly, with a lascivious grin. You watch, fascinated, and the obscene thing disappears into her snatch. She starts working it around a little and then slides back down into the tub, her legs slipping neatly under yours. The man reaches into the water and hooks his finger in the retrieval loop of the egg vibe, yanking it out artlessly. He fits the dong into you. It fills you hugely and you gasp sharply. Without preamble the man begins working the dong in each way, pushing it into one woman while pulling it out of another. You each sit back to enjoy it, languidly stroking one another's calves and occasionally your own breasts. Eventually, hands work themselves down toward the center of the action. You can feel all of the hands as you work your own clit. The man is leering and pumping away and you touch the huge thing right at the rim of your pussy as it slides in and out of you with the man's mechanical force.

The man uses his other hand to turn the vibes back on and it quickly begins to be too much for you. You grip the sides of the tub and the man renews his enthusiasm. The water is sloshing vigorously and the other woman begins to come almost immediately. She and the man are looking at each other, and she reaches a pruned hand out to take his huge cock in one hand, and takes the exposed part of the dong in the other. She begins to jack both of you off simultaneously, and the man rises. She pulls his dick to her face and wraps her lips and tongue around it. She locks her eyes on you, savoring his cock, and this sends you over the edge.

After coming noisily, you get up on your knees in the suds, making your way over to where that beautiful cock is being worshipped. She pulls you close and you share the taste of his pre-cum, his head, his shaft, his balls. All of this attention soon finishes the man, who comes copiously into his lover's mouth. He withdraws and she kisses you, her mouth tasting of cum.

You lean back to see the Hostess standing between the tubs with three warmed, luxurious robes. You take the cue and emerge, wrapping yourself in the splendid thing. The man and woman lock arms and retreat, and you are led back into the prep room. The Hostess removes your robe, towels you dry, and fusses with your hair. Jesus appears and leads you completely naked into the dining room.

Your cheeks burn with humiliation as he leads you over to the coffin guy. Jesus knocks on the lid of the coffin and a panel slides back to reveal a glory hole. A decent-sized erection emerges from it, and Jesus pushes you to your knees. A curious congregation gathers as you set to the task of sucking the coffin guy off. You give it everything you have, trying to suck the life out of him -- presumably that's what he really wants. He responds by screaming and banging on the coffin. You steal a glance at Jesus, catching your breath and working the coffin guy's cock with one hand on the shaft and the other sliding around his head. Jesus remains impassive, even disinterested. Given his lack of concern you determine to continue on this course.

You give the coffin guy everything you've got, sucking on him -- hard -- occasionally using your teeth judiciously, ignoring the thumping and whimpering from within. His cum is explosive and you continue sucking right on his head through his entire orgasm, his yelping muffled by the plywood of the coffin. When you rise, he is flaccid and dry; no trace of jizz anywhere. Jesus produces a towel and you wipe your face, spitting whatever you didn't swallow into it -- which isn't much.

The coffin lid bursts open and the little guy inside looks completely panicked. He points accusingly at you and starts shrieking that you're a vampire, continuing in a stream of occult babble. Jesus dryly asks, "Did it displease you, sir?"

Stunned, the man replies "NO it didn't displease me! What she did to me was inhuman -- beyond human -- I tell you she is a succubus! I could feel my life force draining into her evil maw!" You stand, smugly, and Jesus simply replies "Very good sir, I shall relay your compliments to the Host." The man is panting and staring at you, clearly terrified, and the crowd is regarding you, awestruck, even as you are led away to your next engagement.

You finally speak to Jesus directly: "I thought it was what he wanted." Jesus says, simply, "It was. He will bid generously for your services should you join us again on one of his nights. They all will."

By now you are wearing your nakedness proudly. Jesus steps away to discuss something privately with a man who you assume to be the Host. You take the moment to confidently meet the eyes of the many men staring hungrily at you, even stealing a sweet drink from a serving tray as it goes by. You sense a shift in the balance of power. Jesus returns and says "You have one additional engagement this evening, quite suitable for one who is feeling cocky."

As he leads you to a door, several of the men burst into action, beelining it for doors near the one you are approaching. Jesus thrusts you into a tiny room, brightly lit from above and below. As your eyes adjust you see that it is an octagonal sort of closet with leather padding on the floors. It is surrounded by mirrors, beneath which are covered wooden panels.

One panel slides back and an erection emerges from the opening, twitching expectantly. Another panel slides open and another penis is revealed, its owner also having shoved his balls through the opening. You strut around the little space, gently stroking the twitching dicks as you go by. Panels begin sliding back all around you and you set to work, ministering to the charming variety of members presented to you.

You suck one cock while jacking two others. Under your expert tongue, one cock suddenly burst its load into your mouth. You spit his come onto one of the dicks in your hand and jack it in earnest, using both hands. After a few minutes the prick starts spurting into both palms. You turn around, wrap your mouth around a fat cock and grab its neighbors in a slippery, sticky grip. When the cock you're eating tenses up for orgasm you jump back with your ass to the padding, knees in the air. The presentation of this fetching target causes the objects of your attentions to decorate your body with gouts of jism, in a cascading sequence.

You turn to another section of wall studded with impatient cocks and give them a similar treatment, scooping cum off of your tits and onto their cocks as lubricant. They thrust proudly into the room and you make short work of all of them, moving quickly between them. You are surprised by a splattering from behind -- one dick has squirted all over your ass without any assistance from you. The other members cough up copious amounts of sperm onto your shoulders, into your hair.

Inspired by the hit from behind, you back your ass onto one mighty cock and start pounding it. At first it is all you can do to slam your cunt back against this cock but you eventually catch a rhythm, and with one hand you can stroke the array of penises that have re-emerged from slots you had previously emptied.

Soon you are on your back, legs spread to the confines of the room, rubbing cum through your slit furiously as dicks retreat, then pop through one last time to add to the mess, targeting your sopping twat.

One cock, however, waits patiently amid all the frantic activity in the little room. You flip over and crawl to it and it flexes a salute. You kiss the pearl of fluid at its tip, then take the whole thing warmly into your mouth. You start sliding confidently on the shaft, then sucking hard, giving this one the succubus treatment. It explodes down your throat and falls back. You quickly move to a new dick that has appeared and give it the succubus treatment as well. You spit the jizz from that cock directly onto the bobbing cock that appeared a minute or so earlier and treat it to a lovely two-fisted hand job that pops its nuts in short moments.

At this point a panel reopens next to your head. At first you are confused by what you see until you realize that a woman has backed up against the panel. You start sliding your tongue around the hairless pussy while jacking off its neighbor. You catch the boy-come in your fist and slather the pussy with it. You slip three fingers easily into the pussy and the ass presses harder against the panel. You add another finger and begin working the g-spot and applying your thumb to the swelling clitoris. The pussy is pushing against your fingers so you experimentally slide your thumb down to the hole. The pussy seems to reach around your hand, simultaneously resisting it and pulling it in. Frigging the clit with your other hand, you work your hand into the gaping vagina.

Finally, the last knuckles disappear into the pussy and you marvel at the sight. It squirms intensely and you work your fingers within her spasming cavity. You bend your head under your wrist and take the clit into your teeth and the pussy muscles threaten to crack your wristbones. You maintain pressure on its g-spot and swirl around the part of the clit that you have between your teeth. It's a moving target, and your wrist keeps getting banged against the side of the opening with the violence of the orgasm. Somewhat reluctantly you withdraw your hand from its warm embrace gingerly, and as your hand slides out, the entire crotch shudders and squirts you in the arm. The hole still gapes in front of you briefly but the crotch disappears and the panel slides closed.

You turn around and there are two more panels open; one has a dick sticking through it and the other reveals a hairy asshole. You hope the anus is not planning to wrap around your wrist too, because you're getting tired. But you oblige it with your tongue, rimming it out like it was a small cunt. You can see the membrane leading from the perineum to the scrotum being tugged repeatedly and vigorously as you do this, so you continue, taking the remaining dick in your left hand. This dick is consistently oozing pre-cum so you lube up your right index finger with it and push it into that asshole. You suck the cock with relish while working the prostate with your hand. Soon you feel the sphincter tighten around your finger and the muscles in the ass start convulsing, then it pulls reluctantly away and the panel slides closed. At last there is this one last cock to suck, and you tend to it with adoration -- mouth and both hands. You can smell the faint odor of the asshole on your hand so close to your working mouth but it only makes you feel dirtier and randier.

Eventually this huge cock pulls out slightly but does not leave. You take the hint and turn around, guiding it into your soggy pussy. The dick retreats again, briefly, reappearing with a glistening coat of lubricant. Finally you really get the message and, with a deep breath, let it plunge deep into your waiting asshole.

It fills you, splits you. It's a little more than you can take. Dauntless, it begins sliding in and out of you with a steady rhythm. You rest your head on the floor with your abused ass in the air and begin to breathe deeply and rhythmically, breathing through the pain until it is indistinguishable from pleasure.

Soon, the dick remains still but still rigid. Moaning continuously but grunting with every thrust, you force your ass back on this mighty cock in a steady meter. One hand grabs your clit while your shoulders and face rest on the mat. Grinding your cheek into the cum-soaked mat you reach an ass climax and sag to the floor.

After a moment of recovery, the cock still glares at you from one lustful eye. Astounded, you sit up and regard the imperturbable thing with consternation. Remembering your lovely enema and bath you move in with your mouth. It finally begins responding to the succubus treatment, and as you draw both hands up it begins to disgorge stream after stream of cum all over your body and face. You revel in it, sitting back and catching the great gouts triumphantly, jacking away with your hand even as it still spurts at you.

The proud warrior retreats at last and the panel slides closed. The wall opens to reveal Jesus, his manhood huge even when it's flaccid. He tucks his cock into his trousers, zips up, and helps you off the floor. You emerge from the broiling little room covered in a sheen of sweat and jism, and people at every table are applauding you. Many, still naked and still applauding, rise as you pass on your way back to the Salle des Bains.

There, you are led to the shower stall where you wash off the sweat, jizz and stink of what was probably twenty cocks, cunts and asses in all. When you emerge, the Hostess has appeared with beautiful clothes and lingerie for you, all new and fitting perfectly. The Host and I join you in the prep room. The host reveals that this supperclub was an event to benefit some charity or other. Indicating a fat envelope in his hands, he says your portion of the proceeds amounts to US$4200. He asks pointedly if you would like to donate the money to the charity, or if you would prefer to have become a high-class hooker.

You smile, lock arms with me, step toward the exit, and hook the envelope on your way out.

12