Oyster Creek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

"Very," Daniel replied. "In fact I'm struggling to recall meeting a more attractive girl."

"Now you flatter me," she giggled.

Dan decided to lean forwards now, too. This was getting serious. "Do you find me attractive?"

"I do. Very, in fact. Are you horny, Dan?"

The questions were rapid-fire now, spoken in husky voices as they took on a decidedly salacious air.

"Yes." He paused then, very deliberately looking the girl up and down. "Would you rather I kissed you, or played with your tits?"

"I think I'd rather the kiss," she whispered back. "But..." she leaned forwards, her face closing on Daniels, "... can't I have both?"

"You certainly can," he growled. He closed the gap, pressing his mouth against hers as his right hand wrapped around her neck to hold it there. Her tongue pushed against his lips, and he opened them, allowing it to slip inside where it duelled with his own. His left hand was not still either, living up to his promise, and it lightly took hold of one of her large breasts, squeezing the wonderful mound. She moaned.

They stayed that way a moment, their low moaning and the clack of the wheels the only sounds in the otherwise empty carriage, and Daniel shifted further forwards to better kiss his beautiful companion. His right hand now dropped from her neck, joining his left on her chest, and he held them there, lightly kneading her breasts through her tight t-shirt.

Eventually she broke the kiss, lifting her arm to look at her wristwatch. "We've got twenty minutes before the train gets into Oyster Creek."

"Plenty of time for me to grope your chest then," Daniel murmured.

"I was thinking of something far more enjoyable, Dan. Forgive me for asking a question when it's not my turn... but would you like to fuck me?"

He stared at her lustfully, his hands still lightly squeezing her delightful chest. "Where?"

"The restrooms."

She stood then, grabbing his wrist as she did so. He followed her, and she pulled him down the aisle of the empty carriage. The carriages either side were deserted, too, though he could see little figures even further down the train.

"Should I follow you in a few minutes?" he asked as she opened the door.

"For whose benefit?" she giggled. "Get in here, Dan."

She grabbed a handful of his t-shirt, yanking him in behind her, and quickly shut the restroom door. She clicked the lock, and turned back to him. He no longer had to restrain himself, scared that they might be disturbed, and pressed himself against her, driving his tongue into her mouth. She returned the action, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him close.

His hands slipped between them, once more finding her wonderful breasts and squeezing them through her t-shirt. As her own unhooked themselves from his neck and slid down his body, his fingers slipped underneath her top.

He pulled away and grinned at her as they pushed upwards, moving to grasp her breasts without the t-shirt in the way. He did so, groaning as he felt the silk of her bra beneath his fingertips, then the flesh of the lovely mounds. He squeezed, and she grinned mischievously at him, her own digits reaching his belt buckle and hurriedly undoing it.

Soon it was loose, and she unbuttoned his trousers (sorry, pants), tugging them down to his knees. His erection pressed against his boxers, and she raised an eyebrow approvingly as her hands hooked his underwear over it. His cock sprang free, and she licked her lips with anticipation, her right hand wrapping around its length.

"You've a lovely cock," she whispered, beginning to toy with his length. "I want it inside me."

Daniel did not need telling, dropping his hands from her breasts and instead unbuttoning her own jeans. They were soon by her ankles, and she lifted one foot free, leaving them still bunched around the other. Her knickers soon followed, the same treatment given to them, and Daniel resumed their kiss as his fingers found her folds.

"You're already so wet," he breathed, probing her soaking entrance.

She moaned. "How could I not be?"

Daniel stepped closer, taking hold of his cock as she released it from her hand, and angled it with her waiting pussy. Her hands returned to his neck, holding him tightly as his head brushed her folds, and they moaned into each others mouths as he pushed inwards.

Her tunnel swallowed every inch of his cock, his length soon surrounded by her hot, tight walls. Their tongues continued to wrestle as he started to move his hips, his member sliding in and out of her wet snatch, and he rested his hands on her hips.

She was moving into his thrusts, attempting to take even more of his cock, and Daniel broke the kiss to stare at the brown-haired beauty. Her hazel eyes glowed with lust, her mouth slightly open as delicious moans were drawn forth, and her hands held his neck tightly.

He dropped his right hand, taking hold of her left leg and slightly lifting it, angling her so that thigh pressed against his hip. She was on tip-toes on her left foot, and Daniel took the opportunity to drive harder into the stunning girl, enjoying the louder moans that this drew from her.

"Oh, fuck me, Dan!" she cried, holding his head firmly. Her eyes shone into his, and she bit her lower lip as pleasure coursed through her. "Harder, fuck me harder."

He did as he was told, slamming his hips against hers, delighting in the magnificent sensation. Were it not for the shuddering train all around them then -- two carriages away or not -- Daniel would have worried that they'd be heard. As it was they were probably safe, unless someone actively walked through their carriage.

Not that his thoughts lingered long on that topic, drawn as they were to the American who delighted in his cock. She moaned with every inward thrust, her entire body shaking with the force of their sex. It seemed to Daniel that she had been wanting this just as badly as he had, and the way she rolled her hips forward to meet him only led further credence to that notion.

The train veered to the right, and Daniel's left hand shot out for support on the wall. He grinned as his lover giggled, her own right hand having done the same, and rebalanced. Soon he was driving into her pussy even harder than before.

She left her hand on the wall for support as he did so, her moans become more frequent as her orgasm neared. Her thighs were tensing at the feeling of his cock ploughing her snatch, and the wet slap of their hips filled the tiny room.

Her walls tightened on his probing length, and Daniel could see her toes curling beneath the relentless onslaught of his member as her pleasure quickly grew. He, too, was nearing release, and he did not slow down.

"Where do you want me to come?" he groaned, feeling his balls start to tighten. He knew he would not last much longer.

"In me, Dan, come in me!" Her mouth dropped open, high-pitched yelps issuing forth. She was seconds away from her own orgasm, her entire body tightening, her fingertips digging into the back of his neck.

"Ah, fuck!"

He grunted the words out as his cock spasmed, his cum spurting forth into the gorgeous brunette. He half shut his eyes in the pleasure of it, holding her tightly as his twitching member fired rope after rope of jizz into her depths. At that same precise moment, his new lover's peak arrived.

"Oh my GOOOOD!"

His companion cried out, her eyes opening wide as her body seized up, her walls undulating along Daniel's length. She shuddered in his grasp, an orgasm searing through her, and he groaned again at the wonderful feeling as his cream continued to splash against her walls.

Eventually, the stream relented, and he gulped down air as he stared at the beautiful girl. She grinned, her eyes rolling back slightly as he slowly pulled his now-spent cock from her pussy, and it was a short while before either of them finally spoke.

"Thank you, Dan," she laughed breathlessly, reaching down to pull up her knickers. Her jeans soon followed.

"It was my pleasure," he winked back.

"I could tell."

At that moment the train began to slow, and the intercom buzzed into life. They were approaching Oyster Creek station.

"I need to get my things!" Daniel laughed, and his lover pushed open the door even before she had finished buttoning her jeans. He hurried to his belongings, quickly stuffing the book back into his suitcase as the doors hissed open.

The girl stood in the entranceway, making sure the train couldn't depart as he grabbed his luggage. Hauling it onto the floor, he leaned over to pick up her coat, then rushed from the train. The doors slammed shut as his companion let them go, and they both laughed.

"I don't think I've ever had to be quite so energetic after sex!" she exclaimed, looking at him with mirth as the train moved off. "Still, totally worth it."

Daniel looked around the empty platform, annoyed that there was no sign of the person who was supposed to be meeting him. It's not as if the train was early. Shaking his head, he turned back to his beautiful companion.

"Will I get to see you again?" he asked, passing her back her coat.

Her mouth twisted into a mischievous grin. "Almost certainly."

"What's your name?"

She giggled.

"Jenny."

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers
12