Oyster Creek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

"You've been waiting a while for that, haven't you?" she breathed, her left hand unhooking from his back and making its own journey down the front of his body. "Well it's only fair I get to grab something now, too, huh?"

Daniel groaned as her hand found his cock, stroking it gently through his pants.

She looked at him approvingly. "Mmm... big boy."

Her right hand had joined her left now, and together they unbuckled his belt, tugging his pants down to his knees. Her delicate fingers hooked under the waistband of his boxer shorts, and she gently pulled them down.

His cock sprang free, and she grinned wickedly up at him, her right hand instantly wrapping around his length. Her lips parted, and she leaned forwards.

"Oh fuck, Lucy..." The feeling of her mouth was exquisite, and he stared down lustfully at the blonde beauty who now devoured his cock.

"Mmm..." was all she could reply, her mouth full of his member. Her tongue danced around its tip even as her right hand pumped his shaft.

He leaned back against the wall of the changing room, reaching forwards and running one hand through Lucy's hair. It was soft to the touch, and he lightly grasped it, ready to pull it away if she gave any indication that she didn't like it.

No sign came, and he left it there, holding her head as she pulled her lips free of his cock, instead beginning to kiss down the sides of his length, her tongue sweeping out periodically as if she were eating an ice lolly (again, sorry, I mean a popsicle).

He paused as voices filled the room, the outside suddenly louder. Shit! Someone's just come in. He looked down at Lucy, expecting her to stop... but she didn't. Instead, she winked up at him, suddenly pumping on his shaft and sucking his head into her mouth.

He bit back a groan, and the corners of Lucy's mouth twisted into a grin even as his member further slipped between her lips.

The voices carried on, growing closer as they walked to the far wall of the room -- to the mirrors, Daniel suspected. There were two of them, both women -- of course -- and they were totally oblivious to what was taking place ten feet away.

Lucy sucked down hard on his shaft once again, and he closed his eyes with pleasure. She had begun to bob her head, the wet sucking sound seeming to fill the entire room, but the pitch of the voices did not change and he guessed they could not hear it. No doubt he was being paranoid, and he glanced down at Lucy again. She still stared up at him wickedly.

He could stop her, of course, if it bothered him that much. But he didn't want to -- it was far too enjoyable to pull her mouth from his member. Instead, he worried.

The voices changed, and one approached quickly. Daniel held his breath, and Lucy stopped bobbing on his cock. Instead, she took him into her mouth as far as he would go, the tip of his head slipping into her throat.

He groaned, but the sound was drowned out as the changing booth door next to theirs swung open. The sound of rustling clothes, and it became apparent that one of the girls was changing. Their conversation did not stop, only increased in volume so that they could talk through the door.

Lucy seemed to take that as an invitation to be loud once more, resuming her noisy sucking on Daniel's cock, and now lightly grabbing his balls as she did so. He looked down at her lustfully, and he felt a faint vibration as she giggled quietly onto his member.

Suddenly, the noises behind Daniel stopped, and the door to that booth swung open once more. A murmur of approval from the girl who had remained outside, and then the main door was opening again. It shut, and silence remained.

Daniel was quiet a few moments; even as Lucy's wet sucking became the only noise in the otherwise empty room. He gripped her blonde hair more tightly, and guided her head from his cock.

"You fucking devil," he grinned at her. She stood, her right stand still pumping on his member.

"I wasn't going to let a little company stop me eating your cock," she giggled. "I didn't have any lunch, after all."

Daniel growled at her, pulling her close once more. She willingly obliged, pressing herself against him, and they remained that way a moment. His hands slid up the front of her body once more, again grasping her huge breasts through the tight, red dress.

She pulled away from him, and he looked down at her chest. He so wanted to press his face into the soft pillows of her flesh, but knew he would not get the chance. She was, after all, due back at work.

"Your break has finished," he breathed, staring into her deep brown eyes.

"It has... so you best get on with it."

She turned away from him at that, reaching down and grasping the hem of her dress. She slowly pulled it up over her ass, bunching the material around her waist, and Daniel's hands were instantly on her underwear. He tugged them down, her glistening pussy revealed, and ran his fingers down her folds.

"Oh, I need to get back to work," she moaned, looking at him with need. "So please fuck me."

Daniel didn't need telling twice. Her pussy was already soaking, and he stepped close to her, lining his cock up with her wet entrance. He slowly pushed inwards.

"Oh my God..." she moaned, reaching out and placing both her palms on the door. She pushed her hips back against Daniel's.

He grunted in pleasure, moving his hands to grasp her exposed ass, and started to slide his member in and out of her snatch. Normally he might have been more restrained to begin with, but as Lucy had just pointed out, they didn't have much time.

"Fuck, your pussy feels amazing..." Daniel groaned, enjoying its hot tightness as he fucked her. Even through the tight dress her breasts shook, and his pelvis slapped against her ass already. Their pace was not gentle.

Lucy moaned again, more loudly this time, and her pussy shivered along his length. Her wavy blonde hair was messy over her back, and he reached forwards to grasp a handful of it even as they continued to fuck.

He did so, pulling her head up, and she moaned again yet more insistently. Her eyes were shut, her mouth hanging open, and her entire body shuddered with the impact of his cock. Her snatch welcomed it in so delightfully, and Daniel did not relent.

He delighted in the sight of the buxom blonde before him, who trembled with the growing pleasure of their sex. Hundreds of men had spent all day staring at her magnificent body, yet it was him who was actually being given it. The thought drove his passion to greater heights; that this beauty had chosen him caused his hips to drive against hers with alarming vigour.

Lucy did not mind. Indeed, the increasing volume of her moans seemed to suggest she rather appreciated it, and he grinned wickedly as his cock pummelled into her snatch.

If only he could tear off that tight, red dress, but no, another time... besides, it lends this sex a taboo feel. They weren't meant to be in here fucking, yet their passion had dictated that they were.

Daniel groaned, holding her ass more firmly as he noticed his balls were twitching.

"Oh fuck, Lucy, I'm going to come."

She opened her eyes, turning her head. "Me too, Dan, me too. Please, fuck me. Fuck me... fuck me..."

Her moans were loud, bordering on cries. If anyone had walked into the changing rooms then they would have had no doubt as to what was going on, but it couldn't have mattered less to Daniel. He was much too close to care.

And given the noises this wonderful woman is making, I don't think she's worrying about discovery, either.

He slammed his hips against hers, delighting in the sight of her bent over in front of him. Her palms had slipped on the door slightly, her mind not focusing on keeping them in place, and as his balls tightened he cried out.

"Lucy, I'm... ah!"

His cum shot forth, spraying against the blonde's walls, and he grasped her bare ass tightly as he filled her womb with his cream. Her eyes opened wide.

"Oh, FUUUCCKK!"

Lucy shrieked out, her own orgasm erupting inside her simultaneously, as if she enjoyed the thought of his jizz splashing against her walls. She pawed uselessly at the door as the climax throbbed through her, and Daniel enjoyed the beautiful sight of her release even as he came.

At last he was done, the final few drops of his cream milked from his length by Lucy's rippling tunnel. He exhaled shakily, stepping back and gasping at the feeling of his cock springing free from his lover's entrance.

Lucy, too, shook with delighted mirth, and she slowly pushed herself upright using the door, thumping back against the wall. She stared at him with a grin.

"That was the best break ever," she said quietly, still sucking in air. She looked down at her clothes. "Though I suppose I should get back to work."

She reached for her ankles, pulling her knickers back up before tugging the dress back down to her thighs.

"I never got to see your tits," Daniel laughed. "We didn't have enough time."

"Mmm... well that gives you something to come back to me for, doesn't it hun?" She stepped close to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Daniel placed his own hands on her ass.

"I suppose it does."

"And don't forget Dan... I work for you. You'll be seeing a lot more of me."

She winked and pulled away, opening the booth door and moving to the changing room exit. She paused. "Dan?"

"Yes?"

"When you see my sister later tonight, tell her she was right."

Then she blew him a quick kiss and disappeared from the room.

You know what, this town might not be so bad after all.

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers
12