Oz. One Orgy

Story Info
Chat party turned sex party.
883 words
3.44
85.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION:

I love the internet. I spend a good chunk of my day chatting in yahoo, writing stories for literotica, or simply surfing the web. There is something comforting about going into a chat room where they know your name, and your story. If you’re lucky enough to find a room cool enough to have a “chat party” (a real life party where all the other regulars attend) you will love this story.

Dedicated to my wonderful room, and to Flumpy not a bot or booter but a best friend, thanks for always being there and supporting me…

------------------------------------

The date was set, the invitations where mailed out weeks ago, the decorations were up the food was made, and I …. I had to wait, and waiting … was hard!

You see I was hosting a chat party that warm summer day and couldn’t be more excited about meeting people face to face, some I’d know for almost a year others for longer and some I’d recently just met, but the anticipation was unbelievable.

Would “Harley” be as sexy and outgoing as she sounded on the microphone? Would “Gotalife” really grab my ass when he first saw me? What would we talk about? What would they think of me? I was nervous, but if worst came to worst, I had lots of beer ready. Trying to calm my nerves a little I decided to have a can, and immediately felt better as I swallows quickly and drowned the can. I still had about a half hour to wait, and decided another beer was in order. I’m not sure exactly how many I drank but the time seemed to pass quickly and I heard a knock at the door.

Everyone came at almost the exact time, and my little apartment soon was crowded, with “poss,” “cro,” “donti,” “cat,” “princess” and a million other regular chatters. I was feeling slightly buzzed, but incredibly happy; people seemed to be having a good time. The supply of beer seemed to be diminishing and the food as well.

I was all of a sudden I felt confused and dizzy I felt a hand on my breast, and opened my eyes wider trying to focus, I couldn’t believe what I saw, my friends had formed a circle around me, and were cheering “bigtex” on as he started groping my tits. I felt violated but not afraid. I was only semi there, when I heard Harley say “we want to repay you for bringing us together”

Hands started touching me from all directions. My clothes seemed to melt off, and I stood there my mouth forced into a kiss by an unfamiliar mouth, a tongue slipped in and instinct took over and I kissed back. My panties and bra were peeled from my body by several hands and I felt a cool rush of air as I stood exposed before lusting eyes and reaching arms.

I cried out and broke the kiss as I felt my nipples being pinched, and then lovingly rubbed; I saw cocks out and being stroked by their owners and by others. My chat party had turned into an orgy and I was at the center of it. The thought of so many people, all friends of mine, sucking and groping each other was too much for me, and I started to cum, on the unknown fingers probing my now dripping cunt.

I was pushed on my knees, and felt a foreskin brush past my lips and a long shaft slide into my waiting mouth, I sucked greedily now so into this erotic scene unfolding. My left hand was rubbing someone’s pussy, as I slipped three fingers into her. My right hand was jerking off another cock, and I moaned as it started to grow bigger in my hand, urging me on to keep stoking.

I felt an expert tongue start lapping at my cunt, and I couldn’t help but thrust my hips and try to get relief, humping the mouth that so skillfully was eating me out. Without warning the cock in my mouth came instantly filling me will hot sticky cum, I tried to swallow it all but it was too much and it dripped out the sides of my mouth. A tongue from a young girl came to lick it off and we kissed, sharing the taste of cum.

We started groping each others tits, She was getting fucked up the ass from an older chatter and I lowered my head to suck on her perfectly round tits. They tasted so good in my mouth, the cock I was jerking off started to spazim as he shot his hot loud on the girls tits. I lapped at it egarly and came again, lost in a sea of multiple orgasms. I passed out soon after, but woke up several times feeling a cock slide into me, or a mouth bite or lick.

I don’t remember when they left. I woke up the next morning covered in cum, and still naked. I immediately logged on to the internet, navigated yahoo to my chat room, and started rubbing my clit as I said good morning to my friends, and fuck buddies.

-*-*- kisses all around, thanks for the feedback and to all my loyal fans -*-*-