Ozark Widder Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she heard the tractor returning she sent me to the tack room again. The hired hand was sweaty so she showered with him and led him to the bed right in front of the mirror. She winked at me before laying him down and mounting reverse cowgirl so I could see his cock disappearing and reappearing. All the remaining cum inside her made his cock shiny and a ring of foam developed at its base. Her tits bounced hypnotically as she moaned and said how much she'd enjoyed his cock and maybe they could do it again sometime. That surprised me a bit but it was obvious that she really enjoyed fucking him. His cock was longer than mine but a lot thinner. He got his rocks off but she was saving her climax for the next "course". She opened her eyes and smiled at me as his balls contracted with each pulse of semen he was injecting. I had to struggle to keep from jacking off.

I was propped up against the headboard when she mounted me just like she had done the farm hand a few minutes earlier. I could look around her into the mirror which, I noticed, had been angled slightly to give a good view of the bed to its occupants. She was still aroused and began talking to me too about how much she loved cock and cum and me and sharing it all and so on. We both had very strong orgasms, rolled on our sides without disconnecting, and slept for almost an hour.

At bedtime we made gentle love after which Caren held me close and whispered that this was the most times she had ever been laid in one day. I didn't even suggest that we try for the record with just me. I just replied that I was glad to be a part of it. The next day saw a regular fuck for Fred. And of course several for me too.

Fred moved his stuff in on Sunday afternoon. He was accompanied by his sister, a solid farm gal bigger in all dimensions than he was. After they unloaded the few boxes from his battered flatbed truck they disappeared inside. I had some cleanup in the tack room and heard interesting sounds from the baby monitor I had forgotten to turn off. Unlocking the cabinet, I saw Sam's ass between his sister's substantial thighs, going at it just like he had done to Caren Friday afternoon. She was squealing and humping back to his thrusts and it was obvious when they both came. I closed up and got out of there, rather aroused myself.

Caren was surprised, but far from displeased, when I led her to our bed and initiated some vigorous sex. When she asked if there was any particular reason for my lust, or was it just her irresistible charms, I told her what I had seen.

"Why that rascal," she exclaimed. "I kind of suspected that they were banging since her little trailer only has one bedroom. She has worked for that farmer for a long time and he never socializes with any women, so I'll bet she fucks him as part of her household duties. I'd also bet she won't move in to the big house because she wants to keep her independence." She smiled at me as she continued, "Guess I've given up some of mine...but it's worth it!" and kissed me soundly.

On Monday evening I offered Fred a beer after dinner which he was now eating with us. There was a little small talk about the weather and the farm then he turned to me with a serious look on his weather beaten face. "Mr. Kendall, Ah shore preciate you bein ok with me takin care of Ms. Caren when yore not here. Ah bleve in bein honest so there's some thins we need to talk bout so there ain't never no hard feelins."

I nodded my agreement.

"You know Ah worked for her husband for a long tahm. He was a good man but he were a lot older and he couldn't keep up with her wifely needs after a while. That's when Ah first started atakin care of her and Ah love her like my sister. Yes, Ah herd you in the tack room when when we wuz ahumpin. Ah installed that mirror so Caren's husband could watch without intrudin. Coudn't find either one of y'all for a while so Ah guess it got you excited?" I nodded.

"Fred, I appreciate your honesty and trust and openness. It's important to me too. Caren cares a lot for you. Besides what she told me, I could see that last Friday when I watched you two together. I don't think bad of you and your sister either. You are both grown adults. Caren has suspected it for quite while, by the way." We said good night and I told Caren about our conversation as she rode me later. None of the facts were news to her but she was glad we men had talked.

Fred usually spent the weekends with his sister so I was surprised to see him hanging around one Saturday morning. He explained that she had gone with her boss to an auction and would be staying over. That gave me an idea.

I approached Caren, "Fred is here for the weekend. I'd bet he'd like some of your pussy since he isn't getting his sister's today." She looked at me quizzically. On Tuesday through Thursday nights when I was on the road, Caren spent the night in Fred's bed. The rest of the time her pussy was all mine. I continued, "Since I'm here too, and you are both used to being watched, how about I join in and both of us men pleasure you at the same time?"

"Oh my god, how did you know one of my fantasies? I'm sure Fred would like too. Go invite him for dinner at six."

I opened a new box of red wine and Caren met Fred at the door naked. He stripped and joined us for our first glass. Caren explained the basic agenda and we toasted "fun sex"!

After a great dinner we trooped naked to the barn quarters. The wine came along and we dimmed the lights down. We men laid Caren on the bed and competed to see who could stimulate her erogenous zones the best. Finally she put us on our backs and took turns riding our rigid rods. We each had a tit, thigh, and bun to caress no matter who was being ridden. There was a continuous look of joy on Caren's face, and a steady stream of moans and squeals as she gyrated her hips and we worked to match our thrusts to her rhythm. Sensing that Fred was almost there, she stayed with him and, surprising me, leaned over to give him the kind of kisses I thought only I got. I moved to the foot of the bed and lightly held her hips as she moved. When Fred came I cupped his balls in my hands to feel the contractions and see the white coating cover the dark shaft during his final thrusts.

Wordlessly she rolled off Fred and I was ready when she got her legs spread. She grabbed my hips and pulled me deep into her hot wet love channel. She was almost screaming as I slammed into the silky mess Fred had left. Caren climaxed over and over, aided by Fred's hands and mouth on her breasts as they bounced on her chest from my powerful slams into her. I blasted hard when Fred took my balls like I had done his. We cuddled her like a sandwich for a good while.

Finally she rolled on her side towards me with her head in the crook of my arm and we kissed gently. The bed began moving in that age old rhythm and I knew Fred had entered her cunt from behind. As we continued to kiss I reached down and she raised her top leg further. My fingertips stroked her wet furry crotch, feeling his shaft sliding in and out. There was no urgency now, just leisurely pleasure. After a while Fred pulled out, not wanting to cum just yet, and our shared woman rolled over the other way so I could do the honors for a spell.

We stopped for another glass of wine, then I was ridden to an ejaculation and Fred got his while on top. Caren was climaxing frequently throughout. It was nonstop pleasure until we were worn out.

She peed and then held our limp peckers as we did likewise. The queen size bed was a bit cramped but no one cared. The "sex queen" in the middle was awakened a few times during the night by a hard dick that wanted her attention.

We were a tired bunch that went to town for breakfast and church. We were glad the preacher wasn't a mind reader, but we wondered if an astute observer could read our fucked out expressions. God was thanked for the experience, which we wanted to repeat, but not too often, or it might lose its specialness. Once a month perhaps?

When Fred's sister asked what he had done that weekend she was gone, the honest man told her. She dragged him to bed and had him give the details as he filled her cunt. She wanted to be invited next time, or have me join her brother, so she could be a "sex queen" too. Fucking Sam and her boss was good, but NOT as exciting as THAT!

Sis had been screwing for about thirty years, had three grown children of indeterminate paternity, had enjoyed more than one man sequentially on a number of occasions, but never anything like her brother described. Her hair was long and black and her skin dark even where it wouldn't get suntanned. When I had watched her through the mirror I saw an older woman, probably in her mid 40s, built like a Mae West fire plug. Thick body with substantial but still firm tits that stood out at an angle to each other, capped with large dark aureolae and protruding nipples. Her sturdy legs were joined by an abundant mass of wiry black hair with a somewhat rounded belly above. Her face was plain but not ugly. In spite of being far from a beauty queen, she radiated a strong sexual presence, helped no doubt by her warm personality and ready smile.

Caren's period was due the next weekend so Sis would get to be "queen for an afternoon", at least. Caren wanted to watch through the mirror, which Sis didn't know about. It went off well, as did all the participants. With our recent practice, Fred and I reduced Sis to a quivering mass of satisfied female within a couple of hours. Her cunt was definitely looser than Caren's but extracted two loads of semen from each of its tubular visitors just fine. Her tits were quite different than Caren's and fun too. Caren frigged herself off a couple of times while watching as she vicariously relived her own experience.

The guys took showers and left Sis sleeping with a note to come to the main house when she woke up. It was quite late in the afternoon when she walked into the kitchen to find her two studs and Caren sitting at the kitchen table naked with beers in hand. Surprised, but quick witted, she stripped and got a cold one for herself. The two women quickly fixed dinner, then Sis asked Caren if she might have some private time with me. Caren replied, "It's HIS cock, ask him!"

We went to the barn quarters for some gentle sex while Fred and Caren had 69 fun on the couch. We finished the evening watching a movie on DVD before bedding with our regular partners.

Sunday, after church, Sis and Fred went back to her trailer. She had household duties for her boss every day, and this was one of his "pussy days". Sis said he was good to her and it was hardly "work". We were sincerely thanked for the experience and she hoped to be invited for a repeat sometime.

I held Caren close in bed that night. We just wanted loving; we'd had enough sex earlier. I looked into her eyes and told her that I now better understood why she desired and enjoyed sex with other men that she knew and trusted, even though I was her professed "special man". There had been relatively few women who had welcomed me inside them, and had never been banging two at the same time. The juxtaposition of Caren and Sis was quite remarkable physically, let alone the difference in emotional connection. Both times with Sis that day I had been very stimulated by her unique sights, sounds, and sensations. I had really focused on her and what was happening, even when Fred wasn't involved. Her acknowledgement of my releases into her added to my pleasure. Seeing and hearing her climax, which was expressed differently than Caren, added to my emotional reward. As Caren had told me often, it was not better or worse, but different, like steak and lobster. I got it!

"I know you don't need my permission, but I'm OK if you want to get together with the other farmhand once in a while." I said to my beloved.

Caren smiled at me, "I was happy to see you with Sis. And I have a horny sister who has been begging to visit and get to 'know' you! Responsible sexual freedom will be good for both of us as long as we trust each other. I love you very much and am so happy to have such a good partner."

I was tearing up, "I love you too. Would you consider getting married again?"

"Only if it doesn't require a chastity belt!"

I kissed her and swatted her cute horny butt...

12