OZone 10 : illuminNAUGHTY

Story Info
Let the Light Show begin.
6k words
4.73
7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers

The sun came up to the east of Lake Kironos spreading a brilliant sparkle across the water.

With the warmth nurturing across his body Garrison Dhorne stirred. Forcing his sleepy eyes open to be pleasantly blinded by the light show.

That and the boot heel of a certain redheaded Contractor nudging his rib cage, "Get the hell up you bum. This is private property. Oh, hey Oz."

She chuckled knowing all along it was him. She scans about at the empty "Budweiser" bottles scattered around noting strangely that each of the bottles had scrolled up messages in them. He had used his notepad as a pillow. "Plan on getting off Gilligan's Island?"

He sits up dusting beach sand off of his elbows and jeans squinting up at her, "Yeah. Ginger threw me out. You're gettin' an early start."

He narrows his eyes at the sun, "6:52 A.M."

Mercy scowls looking at her wrist watch, "On the button. You're good."

"Yup. Where's the rest of yer Nail biters?"

She glares up the hill, "Getting a pep talk from the Guard's that Warden Lasher sent to keep an eye on them. I think you're right about Yolanda Paris. We've been left alone all these weeks until yesterday. At least out here. They drop us off and go usually. Escort actually. Today's different. He must be sensing you might be trouble."

Dhorne squeezes the stiffness in his neck, "Reckon my little game of spin the bottle just went bust."

She again eyes the empty bottles, "Doctor's notes to get them out of work?"

He reaches up a hand for her to help him up as she accepts it. Standing he again brushes sand off of his ass before kicking the dead campfire beside them to make certain it was completely out.

She bends over to pick up his notepad handing it to him.

"Thanks, Mercy. Let's leave these notes out here and see what happens."

Mercedes Holden nods, "So, what's on them?"

He winks, "Get out of jail free passes."

She shakes her head, "Seriously, what are they?"

He puts his sunglasses on from their dangling home on his T-shirt's front collar.

"Hold on I gotta take a Budwhizzer." He unzips his fly and pulls his dick out in front of her igniting a steady stream of sparkling urine.

She chuckles, "God, I love how brazen you are. It's good to have you back. I just hope getting involved with these girls doesn't get you into trouble. I'd hate to see you get hurt or go to jail yourself. Especially with you getting Connor back."

He shakes the final drops as she glares at the sand to notice he had made a heart with a "Z" in the middle on the dry sand.

"The mark of a man who cares." Mercy puckers.

"Yup!" He glints with a cheesy grin. "Those notes consist of messages meant for each individual girl. Don't matter who reads it. They'll all share what they say and the message will sink in. Those who hear it will know it's meant for them. Take yer lunch down here and let 'em find the bottles. I'm gonna go shower and brush the ivory's. Gather the notes afterwards and sink the bottles. No evidence for the guards."

She nods, "I don't think they'll stick around. They only want to intimidate the girls. As long as you steer clear they won't press the issue. That stunt you pulled in your gym have the girls worked up. For Christ's sake keep your pants on. Unless you want this project finished in the Winter."

He scratches his head, "Gonna. I'm done studyin' and readyin'. These notes finish what I'll need to know."

"Meaning?"

A quick glance up at the sun, "I just wanna know who see's the Light. Gotta go. My son's coming up."

Down actually, but it didn't really matter.

"Hey Honey?" Doug Bauer adjusts his tie in the reflection of the bedroom mirror as he hurries to get ready for work. His call going unheard he scowls and gently taps on the bathroom door opening it to a face full of steam. His eyes spy the most beautiful shape in Bartlett behind nearly transparent shower doors.

For a moment he hesitates in thought, "Bauer, you're crazy. Why do you play around on a woman like her? Sure, Beth's body is just as stunning. But, can she ever give you what Jordy has given me all these years? Two years almost since you met Beth Dolan. Lust at first sight. Love a close second."

At least his heart felt something. Love perhaps could be a tad extreme. It was close though. Still this ravishing creature before him had given him almost 20 good years of loyalty and love. Not to mention two beautiful daughters. Part of him feared the day that they might discover his longtime affair. It would destroy his entire family. Even his own parents who had a deep abiding affection for this woman would find it difficult to accept. It was extremely doubtful that they would embrace Beth as they had Jordan. His stomach began to cramp. The lies were mounting.

"Jordy? I'll be home tomorrow. I'm heading to "Mobile" for a board meeting to show off my designs for that new boxing arena. I might even scrape the tarnish off of the old golden gloves. Go a few rounds at Monahan's gym while I'm over there. Bring back old times."

His wife gently slides the door open about three inches to peer out at him with narrowed vision, "Call me if you get bored of the Board. Drive safely and don't come home with any missing teeth."

He smirks at her followed by a wink, "Don't you worry. The tooth fairy couldn't afford my rates. You know, you look sexy as hell through that steamy glass. My own personal peep show. "

She bites her lower lip as he leans in for a kiss that was steamy enough to compete with the shower. As their lips part she whispers, "I love you."

He nodded with pride, "Love you too. I'll drop the girls off at Dad's. I'll be glad when school starts back up. Have a good day relaxing muscles."

She giggles then slides the door back into place.

Stepping out of the bathroom he grabs his sport coat and moves from the bedroom out into the hallway leading to the kitchen. He stops long enough to pop his head into his oldest daughter's room. "You about ready Gerber?"

His eyes catch her in mid-embarrassment as he swiftly looks away from capturing her topless while preparing to put her bra on, "Knock next time."

He grimaces ducking out of the door, "Sorry, Rob. My fault. By the way, you're growing up way too fast."

His daughter Robin offers a weird expression, "What's that supposed to mean? Are you talking about the fact I've gone up a bra size in the last month? Ewww! Why are we discussing this?"

He rolls his eyes, "WE weren't. You were. I was referring to my little girl almost a Senior in High School. It won't be long and we'll be scouting for colleges."

She rapidly dons her bra then pulls over a white shirt with low cleavage before checking herself out in the mirror. Never satisfied she primps at her hair and lifts her tits up to perfect her show. She then opens her door to find her Father had left her behind for the Kitchen.

Joining him she sticks her tongue out at her little sister sitting at the dining table slightly off center of the Kitchen.

"Wolf it down, Kels. I've got a busy day." advises Doug who tilts his head at Robin.

"Ummm! Okay. I wasn't referring to the size change before, but I am now. Don't you think that's just a little too revealing?"

Robin looks down at her chest, "No." She avoids him in defense, "Grampa's gonna drop me off at Dani's later. Her Mom's taking us to the Mall over in "Bradbury". Can I have some money? I need new clothes."

He nods, "You certainly do." He points to her room with a stern look, "Start shopping in your closet. That shirt gets locked away until your 19th. birthday."

"You can't be serious?" Her jaw drops followed by a cold stare, "Come on Daddy. Don't do this to me. I'm a grown woman."

He poses an index finger sharing in her staring contest, "Not until you graduate."

Too their left young Kelsey belches out loud, "I think she looks good in that shirt. Mom lets her wear it out."

Robin gives her sister a thumbs up for defending her.

"Besides, the Football team wouldn't even look at her if she wore anything else." Kelsey jumps up taking her cereal bowl to the kitchen sink dropping it in, "Her Quarterback might look elsewhere."

Doug raises an eyebrow, "Quarterback? School's not even in session yet."

Robin scowls at Kelsey for making matters worse, "Coach Erikson's got his first string getting into shape early. He wants his team ready. This could be his last year and he wants to win State."

Doug puckers, "Yeah. That old codger's ready to drop the ball. What is he "70" now? So, you have your eye on the Quarterback?"

Robin blushes smiling, "Tyler's soooooo cute." then, she grows sad, "He's seeing some girl who graduated two years ago. You'll never guess who it is. Mom's employee Carrie Booth. The nerd with the perfect body. Go figure. She's probably all ready to do Tyler's homework."

"Tyler, have a last name?"

Robin beams with pride, "Tyler Coffey. His Dad used to play for the "Crimson Tide". "

Doug recalls the history of the name, "I've seen his pic's on the school wall. His Dad played for Bartlett years ago. He graduated about 6 years before I did. Big guy." Robin nods grabbing a yogurt from the 'fridge, "Tyler's not as big. If he was he wouldn't be a Quarterback. Small packages they say."

Doug mutters under his breath, "Don't be talking about packages at your age."

She shakes her head, "I can't hear you, Daddy."

"I said go change. Try that nice "Crimson Tide" hoodie I bought you for your birthday."

She scowls, "It's supposed to be 85 today."

He raises an eyebrow, "Just cover yourself up already."

With a clatter of her yogurt container on the counter she swivels on the ball of her foot in a deafening exhale.

Kelsey moves in for a hug from her Father, "You know Mom's going to override your decision, right?"

He looks down at her, "How the heck old are you again? Just show me fingers. That way I can still think of you as my baby." Kelsey merely rolls her eyes, "If you give Robin money and not me, I'm going on strike. No chores for a week."

Doug sighs, "You don't do any as it is. Besides, you're not going to "Bradbury". You're going to help Grandma Marge pick peaches to can."

"Why do they call it canning when they're glass jars?"

He shakes his head with a grin, "Show me more fingers. Ten can't be right."

She sticks her tongue out at him, "I would but, I don't enjoy drinking dish soap."

Robin returns wearing the hoodie which covered her entirety, "If I have heat stroke blame yourself."

Doug moved forward yanking her into a hug, "Behave. Barely eighteen doesn't mean you have to flaunt what God gave you. Just ask your Mother. How often do you see her show off cleavage?"

Robin fidgets, "Can we please change the subject?"

Doug presumed he had won.

"Let's go."

Jordan stepped from the shower reaching for her first towel to dry and wrap around her head. Then claimed a larger towel to dab at her body. Once satisfied she wraps the towel around her and moves about the bedroom when she hears the garage door close. Peering out her bedroom curtain she could see Doug's truck backing out on to the street.

She sighs, "Alone at last. Why is it I feel such a relief when I'm alone? It's like all burdens are lifted off of my shoulders." Sitting down on her bed in front of her vanity She frowns at her reflection. The frown turns to a smile, "What kind of mischief can we get into today?"

Recalling the last two days with Officer Craig Weston and then Clayton Huddle and their fortune to be lured into her temptations. All for the sake of bettering her business.

"Clayton left me a good tip. I wonder if I can manage to achieve a larger amount today?"

She glares at her palms, "You got off lucky yesterday, Girls. I didn't even use you on Clayton's erection. I'm proud of myself. I stood on my own two feet."

She giggles referring to utilizing her feet as her weapon of choice on Clayton Huddle. Her feminine wiles tested without much more than teasing. Clayton had done the rest himself. Not only was he a very happy client but her plan to make new contacts were in motion.

As long as she didn't get carried away and maintained a trustworthy clientele she would double her fee's in no time. She still needed to procure more viable and lucrative sources however. Craig Weston was merely her security blanket. Clayton a careful word of mouth. The real test was the money and how it was obtained. How creative could she be?

Her thoughts abruptly alter as she looks at the alarm clock beside her bed, "I have to get moving. Gloria will be waiting. I'm shocked she agreed to work for Megan. She must be really desperate for money. Join the club."

Her giggle shifts to a moment of despair, "The sad thing is the tip I made yesterday went right into Gloria's pocket. I really need to stop giving her advances. Why should I work extra hard for her habits? No more loans. From here on my money is my own."

With that vote of confidence in herself she stands up and returns to the bathroom to dry her hair and make herself even more stunning than she already was. Twenty minutes pass before the tough decision, "What to wear? Lord, I need to shop. Most of my clothes belong to a school marm. Make do. Make do."

She didn't want to wear a long skirt nor shorts. Traumatised by the insufficient sexiness in her wardrobe she glares about suddenly getting a brainstorm, "There's more than one closet in this house."

Moving about in only a pair of black boy shorts she makes her way into Robin's room. Searching her closet she manages to find a black mini skirt holding it up in front of her, "We are about the same in the hips."

Stepping into it she wiggles them on, "Snug but promising. I'll be home before she will be. She won't be able to question why I borrowed it. Now for a shirt."

She rifles through shirt after shirt with very little appeal when she spots the shirt Robin had worn before she left laying on her desk chair. Holding it up she puckers, "Maybe." Tugging it over her head and arms she realizes just how low cut the shirt was, "Wow. My daughter owns this? How did I miss that one?"

She admires her shape in the skirt and blouse, "Eye popping for certain. These might pop out as well." Giggling she nods, "Okay. Wardrobe solved."

Another fifteen minutes expire as she locates shoes to match her outfit then realizes as she grabs her purse, "No bra."

Hesitating she takes a deep breath looking down at her chest, "Well, we have shadows at 3:00 and 9:00. Do I dare risk someone asking me for the time?" With a devious smile Jordan Bauer giggles, "Time to roll X."

Heading into her garage she gets into her car waiting for the garage door to rise. It dawns on her as she starts to put her car in reverse that one of her clients this morning was a Doctor from neighboring town "Kilpatrick" specializing in plastic reconstructive surgery. Once a month "Randall Newcomb" would do a tenure at the local Hospital to garner more clients of his own by word of mouth.

She pauses with her hand on the shifter, "What can I do to be creative for Randall? I seem to recall he mentioned going to Vegas once and catching a burlesque show. Something about a stripper behind a curtain."

Fidgeting she questions how that could be used to her advantage. Then, her mind pictures how the Shoji screen room divider in her Remedy Room was ivory paper within very thin strips of wood.

"I bet that my shadow could be cast easily through the screen with a bright light behind me." Suddenly, she scowls, "No. The wood frame would make me look distorted. Maybe one of my white sheets. I could dangle it somehow."

Making certain her car was in park, she gets out of the car to locate Doug's floodlight and extension cord which he used to clip under his hood when working on his truck. She then steps through the back door and detaches a length of clothes line, gathering clothes pins from their bag hanging on the pole. She had a white sheet at work, all she needed was to hang up the line and clip the sheet to it. Tossing everything into her back seat she hops in and pulls from the garage stall taking time to make sure the remote controlled door closed properly. Within moments she was on her way to work.

Five minutes late of the time that she usually opened up for business Jordan managed to still beat her Hostess Gloria Marquette to work. Nothing new she thought.

Actually, she was grateful for her tardiness. The delay gave her time to set up her Remedy Room with the clothes line. All she needed to do was prevent Gloria from entering the room and questioning her over the bizarre structure. Rushing to unlock her Parlor's front door and deactivate the alarm she doubled back across the street to retrieve her equipment.

Back inside she works quickly getting things arranged to hang her line. With every step of her design she peeks out of the room to be certain neither Gloria nor any unsuspecting customer were in the building. Ten minutes was all it took to pin up the sheet and plug in the light to test it. Closing the door to the room she flips off the ceiling light to darkness. Only the glow on the sheet was evident.

She smiles, "Oh, this is going to be good."

Returning the lights to normal she sighs and abandons her room for the lobby. Perfect timing she thought as Gloria Marquette parked her junkyard on wheels across the street behind her car. Jordan whistled lightly before stepping quickly from the lobby to her office. Inside she sat down and opened the laptop on her desk attempting to look busy. The front door opens and closes to feet shuffling as Gloria places her huge hand bag behind the counter. Without a minutes delay the hefty blond ducks her head into Jordy's doorway.

"Morning slave driver."

Jordy lifts her head to smile, "Good morning to you, snooze alarm abuser."

Gloria chuckles, "Naaaa. The kids needed me to shoot breakfast and cook it. Sorry I'm late."

Jordy merely returns her gaze to her laptop with a tiresome smirk. She wouldn't complain today because it had worked to her advantage.

Gloria sighs, "Need anything before I park my bus?"

"No. I have my room stocked and ready. Just watch the lobby and look both ways before you sit."

Closing her laptop Jordan stands up offering Gloria a view of what she was wearing. Her Hostess notices quite easily, "Going to Happy Hour?"

Jordy sticks her tongue out at her, "I just woke up this morning and felt like being sexy. Second childhood I guess."

Gloria nods with a reluctant look in her eye, "Business like this I'm surprised you haven't done that before now. You look good. I wouldn't stand on the street corner though. You might get arrested."

Jordan frowns, "Do I really look like a hooker?"

Gloria grunts, "I can see your areola's. You tell me."

Looking down at herself she sighs in agreement, "I guess you're right. Too late now I'm not going home to get a bra. I doubt any of my clients will notice anyway."

Marquette grunts, "Riiiiiiiiight! Good luck with that."

"I'll be in the bathroom. Warn me if Mr. Newcomb arrives early."

Stepping away she vanishes into the back room. The second Jordy is out of sight she quietly races to the back gathering her small video recorder and nanny cam which was hidden away. Moving fast she enters the Remedy Room to see the sheet dangling, "What the hell?"

Startled, she shakes it off quickly and installs the recorder into its buried foxhole beneath towels along with the nanny cam. Primed on what goes on from an angle that shows behind the curtain as well as the front. She made certain it could capture both worlds. Once planted she hurries out sealing the door and heads back to her seat behind the counter. Breathing heavily from moving so fast she takes time to rest her head on her arms.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers
12