OZone 13 : Family Tithes

Story Info
Shared secrets and plenty of tears. Even Papa Dhorne.
6.8k words
4.73
5.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

Friday evening, the LeGend Manor

An engine winds down to cool as Garrison Dhorne calms his red Dodge Ram affectionately called, "Redwood", for the night. Hopping down from it's towering height Connor Dhorne offers to help his Aunt Nina out. She declines telling her nephew that she could do it on her own. Even though it took Garrison to get her into the truck in the first place. Not wanting to look as if she couldn't take care of herself she takes a deep breath and dangles from the trucks door.

"Aunt Nina it's only a two foot drop."Connor tries not to laugh. Nina's pride was damned hilarious.

The front door of the house opened up to the shrill voices of Babs LeGend and her sister Gina Grogan rushing out with arms outstretched to welcome Connor home. Oz chuckled as they fawned over him while ignoring Nina who suddenly dropped behind them with a squealing clatter of a broken heel.

She stands up shaken then throws her hands up, "I'm fine. Don't everyone run to my tragedy at the same time. It's only a broken heel and a sprained ankle. I'll just limp inside and borrow Daddy's hunting rifle and shoot myself. After all I'm nothing when I'm lame."

Babs turns to frown at her daughter, "Stop whinnying, Dear. You're okay. It's just been awhile since I've seen my handsome Grandson. Go on inside and have Trinity put an ice pack on your ankle."

Nina rolls her eyes, "Right. As if I would allow that crazy woman to ice me down. If anything she would come at my ankle with a chain saw."

Aunt Gina who had been pelting Connor with kisses pulls away and steps over to Nina's aid, "Put your arm around me, Sweetheart. I'll help you to the house."

Babs held Connor firmly by his shoulders staring directly into his eyes, "You've grown so much. You look just like your Father." He shakes his head, "No, I don't. I'll get plastic surgery first."

"Connor. Be nice. Your Father is trying very hard to turn over a new leaf."

Eyes are rolled, "New leaf? He calls his truck, "Redwood". How could he even reach the leaves? Grandma, I just want to go to my room."

She frowns almost pouting, "Go on ahead then. At least hug your Grandfather."

"Will do."

Stepping around her he drops the tail gate and tries to reach his bags which had slid forward. Even at a height of 5' 6 he was too short to effectively reach in at the trucks rate of balance. Finally, he gives up and turns to head inside, directly into his Father's chest. Oz looks down at him without any expression then reaches past him to obtain his bags.

"Might wanna wash yer cheeks off before ya step inside. Gus might think he has a granddaughter. Blushin' and all."

Connor rubs his face on the bottom of his t-shirt then runs around to look into the rear view mirror. Hopping up and down to no avail he gives up until his Dad steps behind him tilting the mirror down, "There ya go Sleeping Beauty. Yer still the fairest of them all. Leastways that's what NinaLou says when she looks back at ya."

Connor judges his skin as clear then shakes his head, "Why do you and Aunt Nina have such a hate for one another?"

"Wouldn't call it hate. More not seein' eye to thigh. She's just in her own lil world and so am I. 'Cept mine rotates on an axis. Nina's wobbles cuz her ass is too heavy on one side a her planet."

Connor wrinkles his nose, "It's not really that big. I just felt like being silly." "Don't sweat it. She'll get over it. Take yer bags up to yer room after you say howdy to Gus. We're goin' for a walk before dinner. So get cleaned up."

"I'd rather just stay in my room." The boy frowns.

Dhorne leans down face to face with his son, "Did I give ya that option?"

With a snarl he heaves his bags off the ground and limps toward the front door just as Uncle Joe steps out.

"Welcome home Nephew. Need some help with those?"

Connor walks right past him without so much as a glance.

Oz steps in, "Let him go. Step at a time, Joe. If he don't fall down the stairs he won't get back up and take flight."

Joe Grogan nods in understanding. His nephew knew well just how to coin a phrase. He would remember that quote for his Sunday service.

Inside the parlor Gus LeGend stood reading a journal which he looks up from as Connor storms by the opened doorway. He begins to speak up when he hears pounding feet going up the stairwell. He had been ignored. The smile he had in ready was fading fast. Then, he heard bags collide on the ceiling over him. A door slams then creaks open just as quickly. Footsteps race down the stairs and the sounds of shoes screeching on the floor immediately halt in the door frame.

Connor Dhorne looks in at his Grandfather almost sheepishly as their eyes meet. In the time it took to exhale Connor darts into the mans arms. A deafening sigh escaped Augustus followed by an apology.

"I'm sorry Grampa. For everything. All of my running away. Making you and Grandma a nervous wreck."

Gus pats his Grandson's back then clutches the back of his head pulling him in tighter, "My boy. Welcome back. That's in the past. Work on the present. It's good to have you home. It's good to have ALL of my children home."

He releases the boy long enough to capture his Grandson's cheeks beneath his palms forcing him to look deeply into his eyes, "We are LeGend's! The past is what makes us who we are. Great men have come and gone. Wandered. Their trespass creating destiny for those to come. Your running away only confirmed that your blood is a well mixed cocktail of LeGend and Dhorne. As you've noticed even the Dhorne part can come home."

Connor rolls his eyes, "Yeah. Bet he's gone in a month."

Gus shakes his head, "No, my boy. Not this time. I believe your Father is here to stay. As are you. Running away is no longer an option. Stand up tall and become a Man."

Again Connor scoffs, "Tell that to Dad."

Gus looks behind Connor to see Garrison standing in the doorway. A bright smile is offered to his Son-in-law, "I don't believe your Father could stand any taller."

Connor turns around to leer at his Dad when Oz arches up on his toes just to prove Gus wrong. Without so much as a grin Dhorne motions up the stairs with a thumb.

Connor sighs, "I can't even say hi to Grampa. I'm going. I'm going."

He nudges between Oz and the threshold when Dhorne stops him with a palm on his shoulder. "That thumb was directin' you to me."

He twists his son toward him then yanks him in for a hug of his own. Connor tried to fight it but finally gave in. Dhorne could feel the tense reaction and lets up. Another day he thought.

"Go on up."

Before Connor could move on Gus halts him with a cleared throat, "After dinner I'd like to show you something. If it's okay with your Father?"

He pats the journal in his hand for Oz to see. Dhorne in reaction tilts his head on it's side. Without agreeing he nods for Connor to go on up. As feet race up the stairwell Oz squints at Gus, "Purdy early to be spillin' family secrets, ain't it Gus?"

The older man puckers, "The circle unites. Just as all of your collar's come together. Manhood deserves a chance to evolve. Does it not?"

Oz rubs his chin, "Yeah, but are you positive my boy can keep a secret? Lotto risk here, Gus. Not that anybody would believe it. Especially coming from a teenager. Yer call. Just don't regret yer decision."

Gus faintly smiles looking at first down at the journal then up over his eyebrows at Dhorne, "Have I regretted my decision to make you a part of my family? Hardly. The stock we both come from are strong and versatile. A hybrid of MASTER's in our own right. Connor will further that blood line, Garrison."

Dhorne nodded, "Alright! Just remember two babies' teethin' at once make for a lotta tears an covered ears. I'll back ya up. As always."

A respectful gaze shared, Oz breaks away to look up the staircase, "Gonna go consult, Nora. With my eyes closed. See y'all at dinner."

Gus lowers his eyes and reopens the book.

Connor sat on his old bed at the far end of the Manor. This was the same room that Gus LeGend grew up in. The room at one time was also occupied by his great "Uncle Leon" long before he was ever born. When Augustus was young he would call Leon his imaginary friend only by the name of "Tristan". Reason's unknown.

Leon was the only nephew of his great, great, great Grandfather "Armando LeGend". Augustus LeGend would be known as his distant cousin. Leon's father had died during the Civil War and he was sent to Armand and his wife Dorothea to be raised. Leon had been born with epilepsy and unfortunately had died from it in this particular room. At age 15, of all ages. Connor shivered at recalling the story. He would lay awake at night after his Mother had died and wonder if Leon's ghost was standing watch over him. After all things would tremble in the night. In the darkness. All but Connor. He would smile and tell Leon to go to sleep. The trinkets would stop shaking.

Standing up he began opening his bags to sort through his belongings. Hanging up shirts and jeans. Placing socks and underwear in dresser drawers. Finally, he reached his more personal belongings. A picture frame consisting of a photograph containing he and his Mother down by the lake was dusted off on his shirt before planted on the dresser's top. The ball cap given to him by his Uncle Donovan was mounted on a bed post. Assorted belongings such as "cd's, poetry books, and a .35 mm camera along with an album of pictures he had taken over the last three years were scattered about.

Holding the camera up he chuckled. On the roll was a picture taken up the skirt of Renee Cherish as she slept on the bus. Maybe he was more like his Father than he cared to admit.

A knock on the door forces him to hide the camera before answering it. On the other side as he opened the door was his lovely Aunt Nina.

"Hey Sport. Can we talk?"

Connor fidgets then steps aside to let her in. She limps lightly from her unbalanced drop beside Dhorne's truck. "I'll live. I'm as tough as nails on a chalkboard. I just want to clear the air about my end of the spectrum. I'm sorry I was such a bad Auntie. As you know losing Donatello sent me into such a depression. I do know you tried to be there for me. Please know I really did appreciate how you tried to comfort me in my time of need. You are very important to me, Connor. I'm just such a bitch I guess." He shrugs looking at the floor, "I didn't use that word. At least back then." He recalls implying it on the bus in talking to Renee Cherish.

Nina glares at him with awe, "I know I was. It's okay. You can call me that."

Connor grins, "Okay, okay. You were a bitch."

Stunned by his immediate response she regrets telling him it was okay. Nina shakes off her offense and opens her arms for a hug, "I'm better now. Can I at least know that you forgive me?"

"Sure. I'll hug you when I do. Can I finish unpacking? Dad wants to take a walk in a few. Hopefully his end of the pier is shorter than mine."

Nina smirks with hesitation then drops her arms, "Of course. We can chat once again tomorrow before I leave for Boston."

She backs up starting to retreat when Connor stops her, "Are those Mom's pearls?"

Nina stops looking down at her chest then gleefully lifts them up in both hands, "Why, yes they are. Does it bother you that I wear them?"

He shrugs, "Just wondered. That means Dad found Mom's time capsule. Did he find mine?"

She nods, "Yes. That was very thoughtful to leave him the box."

"Guess he hasn't opened mine. Or, you wouldn't be wearing those."

Her eyes narrow, "Why is that?"

With an evil grin Connor shuts the door on her nudging her out into the hall. She stares at his door, "What do you mean? Connor? CONNOR JAMES! Tell me." With no answer she pouts and stomps her foot.

Trinity Maguire comes up behind her holding a tea service, "Quit begging, you brat. The doggy door's still usable."

Nina turns in a huff lowering her chin, "Rather early for tea, isn't it, Hepzibah?"

Trinity slyly grins, "Calling me a witch again? Just because I'm not so nice to you doesn't mean I can't welcome my baby home. He so loves my hot cocoa."

In her retaliation the bedroom door opens up as Connor sniffs the air, "Cocoa? Hi Trinity." He rushes past Nina and helps the old woman with the tray giving her a peck on the cheek. Trinity blushes, "At least someone loves me."

Nina rolls her eyes as Connor thanks her and scurries back into the room with the tray. The two women glare at each other, "Why couldn't you welcome me home with cocoa? I love hot chocolate."

Trinity grins, "I'm sorry sweetie. Did you say something? I was admiring those lovely pearls." Trinity turns away belting out a cackle of demonic laughter. Again, Nina lifts up the pearls with a glare in her eye. Waiting until Trinity was out of sight she storms the hallway pounding on Dhorne's door.

"Open up. I know you're in there."

Two minutes elapse as her pounding continues. Oz finally opens the bathroom door beside her which adjoined the bedroom. Standing there in a towel he squints at her, "Can't you hear the water running? What are you foamin' at the chest for?"

She pivots on her heel, the twisted ankle buckling her forward to fall at his feet. He chuckles and starts to help her up when she slaps his hands away. Attempting to rise she takes another spill reaching out for the door frame except missing it and clutching Dhorne's towel.

Her ascent yanked his towel off as she instinctively looks up in shock. Her jaw wide open and mere inches from his dangling cock. He crosses his arms looking down at her, "Open mouth insert footlong? Runnin' a fever and lookin' for a spermometer? I can ramble all night.

Across the hall the door to the Master bedroom opens and Babs steps out spotting their awkward position then closes her eyes, "NINA. Get up this instant. Give the poor man back his towel. What would your sister think?"

Nina squeals and tries to crawl up too fast and falls forward directly into Dhorne's dick, sloshing her nose and chin directly over it. Dhorne moves quickly and sidesteps letting her fall to the floor across the bathrooms threshold. She lays there sobbing, "Why do things like this always happen to me?"

He snatches his towel up replacing it around his waist then bends down to lift her chin, "Thinkin' yer days as a door to door salesgal are over NinaLou. Come on. Lemme help ya up. No hard feelin's. Takes more than you to get Junior riled up."

She glares at him with weary eyes, "I hate you so much."

Babs steps beside her daughter kneeling down, "Let me help you up Dear. You should go to your room and take a nap."

Dhorne chuckles flapping his knees wide to reveal his cock to Nina in torture, "Yup. You need a nap, Kin."

"Garrison please." Babs frowns, "You are hardly helping here." She hoists Nina back up to rest her butt on her legs as the pearls dangle across her wrist.

"Enough of these." Babs removes them from Nina's neck and tosses them at Dhorne, "Keep your trinkets put away. What was once your gift to Nora needs to be kept to her. I cannot allow Nina to suffer this twisted joke any longer."

Oz wraps the pearls around his wrist in a jerking motion, "Yer right. They might come in handy another day."

Nina narrows her eyes then reaches up to grab a length of the pearls to draw them for better inspection before glancing at her Mother, "You knew all along?"

Discarding the pearls in her hand she offers Dhorne a disgusted look, "I should have known. Anything you touch is perverted. How could you all let me humiliate myself so?" She forces herself up and darts away storming into the room next to them. Babs stands up and frowns at Oz.

"You owe her an apology. We all do. Give her time to cry it out. And, please lock those pearls away. I don't wish to see them ever again."

He nods moving his hand behind his back, "Done. There's only one problem now." He tilts his head toward the room, "That's my room."

An immediate answer filters through as Nina steps out and tries to offer a strong composition as she moves past them to her own room closing the door quietly. Dhorne smirks at Babs, "Solves that."

Suddenly, the door to Connor's room bursts open as he races down the hall at them. With curious eyes they begin to speak when he moves them aside to get into the bathroom. Babs offers an expression of concern, "Connor? Relax."

He shoves his Father out into the hallway and slams the door. They could hear an explosion of bowel movement and a resounding sigh of relief. Oz looks perplexed when Babs pats his arm, "It was the cocoa Trinity made for him. We both know she laced it."

Oz shakes his head, "Her way a tyin' up loose ends I reckon."

Barbara LeGend could only roll her eyes.

Slightly over an hour later Garrison Dhorne, freshly dressed in dark blue jeans and a "Slipknot" t-shirt moseys down the hall to his son's room. He starts to knock then looks down at the box he had discovered in his boys bedroom wall. Arching his neck back he decides that maybe the time for its revelations weren't right. In turn he tries to tip toe away when the door opens catching him frozen in his step.

Connor leans out with a grimace on his face, "Shadows beneath my door then creaking footsteps leading away. The makings for a good mystery novel. For anyone with the balls enough to read between the lines. I thought you were tougher than this. Maybe, Mom wore the pants."

Oz straightens up gallantly twisting his neck until he heard it pop. Turning around slowly he leers at his boy, "You calling me out?"

Connor James Dhorne grins, "I guess. You sure didn't call me out. You wimped out and tried to get away. What are you afraid of? That maybe I'm not as strong as you are?"

Oz shrugs lightly nodding, "Tough nuff I'm seein'. I'd call ya a lil shit, but I'm thinkin' yer crapped out. Let's take that walk."

"What about dinner? I'm starving."

Dhorne, senior pats his belly, "Reckon you got room now that yer bowels done vacated. Expect you to get even with that redheaded Harpy."

"I'm on it."

Oz calls him under his wing which the boy cautiously eases under, "Yer Momma never once wore pants. Not even in the garden. Regardless her attire boy, yer Momma could always bring Me to my knees. We won't discuss what happened after that."

With a wink they felt a draft filter through and glance down the opposite hall to see a set of sheer curtains fan upward. Oz covers his sons eyes, "Yup. Something like that." Laughter led to the stairwell as both men, one in question took things one step at a time. Avoiding the kitchen and dining area they managed to sneak past Gus and Joseph in the parlor. Out on the front porch Oz casts his thumb toward the wooded area then nods for his boy to follow.

"Time we visited yer, Momma." Connor in turn swallowed, it had been awhile since he had seen either of his parents. Striding across the yard of four day old cut grass they met feet along the path leading over to the gated cemetery plot. Easing the gate open under an archway they enter and close the circle.

"Powow! Sit on down there Indian style. Time we showed the Elder's some respect."

In reaction the boy old dropped and crossed his legs almost like a woman. Oz noted the fashion statement.

"Y'know, my ancestors were Vikings. If'n they saw a fella like you sittin' like that you'd been raped until some Byork music started playin'. In the movie version of course. You gonna girlybird that fat lady singin'?"

Connor winced, "That made absolutely no sense. Why do you even open your mouth?" He fidgets at his Father's glare until he readjusts the angle of his legs until Dhorne was satisfied

"That there's better. Pretzel not Gretel."

Handing down the box he squats and drops, careful not to antagonize his pulled muscle. Crossing his own legs he retrieves the box, "Yer Momma ever tell you how we arrived at yer name?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers
12