OZone 15 : Prince cHARMING

Story Info
The Dhorne boys keep crossing each other at Church. HOLY!!
7.6k words
4.1
5.9k
1
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"Did you see that kid getting sacked by those baseballs? What a wuss."

Tyler Coffey ridiculed as he steered around a corner heading North. Beside him almost bursting with adrenalin just being with him was young Robin Bauer. Her ears were at a loss compared to her own thoughts of being noticed by the boy of her dreams.

Head Quarterback every year running Tyler Coffey was beyond stud in her eyes. She was so absorbed that he wanted to spend even the amount of time it took to take her home that she had essentially blown off her best friend. Not to mention she had forgotten her clothes and towel at the pool's locker. She was sitting pretty as she pleased in a black and pink one piece bathing suit. Bursting with new found cleavage at that. She was hoping he would notice. Of course he had. He was Tyler Coffey.

"I've had my eye on you since last year. I hope you know that." He grinned quickly at her before returning his eyes to the road. She blushed and decided that speaking was too difficult to do being alone. She could only comprehend, "Really?"

He chuckled, "Hey. Don't be shy now. That was some ballsy 'tude you had back there at the park. sqWheeler. Funny as hell. That's gonna be our nickname for him from now on."

"Glad I could help." She giggled, "I'm not always this shy. I guess it's because I never really thought you would notice homely ole Me."

He stops his truck right in the middle of the road and glares over at her. "You are NOT homely." His eyes lower to her breasts, "Take a look at yourself. I'm not going to beat around the bush here, Bauer. Those things are..." He fidgets slightly trying to find the right words so as not to offend her.

She grinned sheepishly and beat him to the punch, "Hot air balloons? Zeppelins? Floatation devices?"

He chuckles and looks out his drivers side window almost blushing himself. Of course, he was faking it.

"That's not what I mean. I shouldn't have even brought it up. All I'm doing is embarrassing you."

She jumps up in her emotions reaching an arm out to grab his bicep, "You're not. I'm glad someone's finally noticing me. I hope they're done growing though. If not I'll need a whole new wardrobe soon. Not to mention my Dad might send me to a girls school to keep boys from looking at me."

His eyes return to hers, "God, I hope not. If he did I'd never be able to ask you out."

Her eyes bulge, "You want to go on a date with me?"

He glints with a cheesy grin, "I thought you would never ask me out, Bauer."

She busts out laughing, "I didn't you dork. You have to ask me. Then, probably my Dad. At least my Mom. Unless..." She hesitates hating herself for thinking it. He awaits with fingers crossed for what he was hoping she might say. She smirks painfully, "Unless I can get Dani to cover for me. Maybe, she can get my Mom to think I'm staying with her overnight."

He drops his jaw, "No way. Daniboy hates my guts. I can't blame her either. I can be one of the guys way too often. I treat her like crap. Even though I don't really mean it." He shuts his air conditioning off and rolls his window down. "Being quarterback makes a guy cocky. Arrogant even. I'm really not like that." He leans toward her slightly with a stern expression, "Don't tell anyone."

She blushes at his eye contact then lifts her hand to her lips with a zipping motion. He suddenly grins, "Not good enough. Let's seal those the right way." He rushes her locking lips with a quick peck then pulls away feigning shyness. She was stunned. Yet, not once did her jaw drop. She maintained pressed lips. She takes a deep breath then taps his arm to point out her lips were still sealed. He admired that.

"Awesome. That means a lot." She wags a finger in front of him then points to her lips. He surmises her meaning, "Ohhhhhh!"

He grins then puts his truck into park and unfastened his seat belt to lean closer. He locks his lips on to hers. She was in Heaven. Still, her lips would not open. She was making a point. Not only was she keeping a secret but she was telling him she wasn't ready for open mouth kissing. He growled lightly. He wanted more.

There was a honk behind them which they both ignored. Then, a gunned engine from the drivers side which still went unnoticed. It took a splash of water to the back of Tyler's head to break them apart. He snaps a glare outside his window to see Damien Loomis ducking back inside Jason's car window laughing as they raced past.

"Water balloon. They're telling us to get a room."

He plucks latex off his shoulder realizing it was ribbed. He sighs, "Condom. Sorry."

Robin beside him wiped water from her shoulder, "Good thing I'm wearing my swimsuit. At least they use protection."

He chuckles, "That's true. Let's get you home. Then, I can go kick their asses."

Robin was content. She had made her point that she was interested but hardly easy.

Acknowledging the lady in the car behind him he puts his truck into drive and progressed onward. Eight blocks further on the outskirts of town Robin guided him up to the front curb of her house. "This is it. I'd invite you in but my Mom's probably not dressed. Dad's in Mobile on business. Thanks for the lift."

Tyler grins patting his crotch, "No. thank you."

Robin caught herself glancing down at the bulge beneath his shorts and swiftly turned red. "I didn't do that."

He chuckles, "You did. Don't let it ruin what we've began today. I'm a guy. Kissing does that to Me. Sorry if I scared you."

She stares him in the eye, "You didn't scare me. You can go there. Just understand I'm not ready to. Newbie. I won't lie."

He adjusts his crotch right in front of her, "There. I've told him to settle down. I think you're safe."

."So, are you asking me out on a date?" She giggles.

He grunts with a sigh, "Sure. Wanna go out next Friday?"

"I'll try to get Danielle to cover for me. No promises. How do I reach you considering school's not in for two more weeks?"

He fidgets his lips then grabs a pen from his glove box taking her hand. Jotting his cell number on her knuckles then he kisses her hand, "Alas, Fair maiden. The stars they are aligning."

She grimaces, "I like poetry. Who was that?"

He shrugs, "Willy I guess. Call me by Wednesday or I'll make other plans."

She nods chancing a quick glance back toward his crotch then jumps down from the opened door of his truck. She feels something fall tangled in her shoe. Looking down at the ground her eyes bulge then bends over to lift a skimpy thong up to show Tyler.

"These must belong to the girl I saw you kiss at the park."

He drops his jaw then chuckles, "Now I'm really embarrassed. Those are my sister's. I took her to do laundry the other day. Her washers broke down. They must have fallen out."

Robin frowned, "I'll take your word on that. Tell Carrie hi."

His eyes bulge wide, "You know Carrie Booth?"

Nodding Robin begins to shut the door, "She works for my Mom."

"Your Mom's the Masseuse?" Tyler swallows hard.

Robin continues to nod with a pucker, "Yeah. Maybe, we should wait on dating. I don't want to upset Carrie. I've never really talked to her but still."

He inhales deeply, "I understand. I guess this makes me look bad, doesn't it? Look, Robin. I'm still in High School. Carrie's really too old for me. We're probably not going to last much longer. Just, don't give up on me, okay?"

Robin balls the thong up and tosses it at him, "Ball's in your 50 yard line. I'll wait to call you when school starts. If you're not with Carrie then we can discuss a date. Deal?"

Tyler smiles brightly as he sets the thong on the seat, "Deal. Thanks for not giving up on me."

"Don't give up on me then." She grins almost blushing.

He shakes his head, "I won't. See you in school. Two weeks."

Shutting the door he watches her wiggle across her yard whistling at her tight butt. Her cheeks were slipping out from beneath her swimsuit. At her front door she stops and waves at him giving him time to leave before going into the house. She didn't want him to see where the hidden front door key was located. Within seconds she was inside.

Down the street Tyler Coffey stopped at a stop sign and snatched up the thong from the passenger seat. Moving his hand upward he places it beneath his nose inhaling deeply.

"Ahhhhhhh. Mandy. Bauer's not dumb. I'll give her that much. Still, she bought my sister story. Wow. Carrie works for her Mom. Who would have thought." Sudden inspiration hit him, "Her Mom is smokin'. This could prove interesting. I'll nail the daughter and the Mother."

He feigns insidious laughter then squeals his tires in a puff of burning rubber. Tyler Coffey wanted the world.

Across town at the Immanuel Baptist Church.

"Why are you making me do this?"

Connor Dhorne grumbled as his Father steered his truck into the parking lot of the Church. Oz scanned about ignoring his son's protest against anything that warranted leaving his room at the LeGend manor. In the distance he noted over a dozen young men and an equal amount of teenage women doing what the Church Benefit was all about. Washing cars that were lined up and waiting for the cleanliness of God.

"Don't start, Boy. This is important to yer Uncle Joe and Aunt Gina. They're raising money for a Nursing Home. Needin' new wheelchairs and a ramp."

Connor rolls his eyes, "Why don't you just buy what they need? We're rich. Remember?"

Dhorne shuts his truck off and sits back placing a handkerchief over the rubber trim before resting his left elbow on the window ledge. He had rolled the window down to avoid the blood stains on the glass from earlier.

"You ever recall the old saying, "G.O.D. helps those who help themselves?"

Connor smirks, "Gee Dad. That's why I said that. Your initials spell God. Just write Uncle Joe a check and let's go home. I've had enough humiliation for one day."

Oz grits his teeth lightly, "First off Baby Dhorne. That's not always how being rich works."

In turn Connor adds, "Tax write off. It's charity."

Oz scratched beneath his nose before continuing, "You think you got it all figured out don't ya? Give goes along with take. If I gave everyone something that would only make them want more. Bled dry in no time. Why do you think I never sent you an allowance. Yer gonna get out there and work right along side those kids. Yer not gonna bitch and moan. I'm sure some of that bunch still remember ya. Go on an rekindle. Get yer hands clean."

Connor shakes his head and folds his arm, "I don't care if they remember me or not. They were never nice to me to begin with." Oz clears his throat, "You gonna embarrass Gina?"

Again, Connor looks the other way. Dhorne puckers, "Ight! You sit here in the heat. Eventually, you'll realize that Hell ain't a better place."

With a turned ignition he rolls up his power windows and removes the key. There were no rotating window handles to roll them down. Opening his door he steps down to the ground and removes his trench draping it delicately over the seat.

"Later Hotshot."

Door shut Dhorne took a walk across the lot where he spotted Aunt Gina wearing a white t-shirt that said, "Onward Christian Sudsers".

He had to chuckle at her sense of humor. "How's the bankroll comin', Ginalou?"

Gina hears her nephew by marriage and looks up from a bucket and drops her sponge. She softly tells a young girl to make certain not to miss the wheels then walks over to him.

"So far, so good. I'm glad you chose to join us. Where's Connor?"

A thumb cast over his shoulder toward his truck informs her.

"Why doesn't he get out? It must be 110 in that truck with the windows up."

Oz smirks, "Naaa! 100 at the most. Only been four minutes since I rolled the windows up on him. He'll come out when he starts steamin'."

Gina frowns, "Poor boy. He's just acting up in retaliation for being sent away. He will come out of his shell." Oz grins devilishly, "Emphasis on the HELL in sHELL."

Gina giggles ruffling her double chin, "Oh, dear. That is too cute. You have such a playfulness for words. Care to join Patricia and I? We can get you a T-shirt like ours?"

Oz shakes his head, "I'll pass on the Sudser shirt. You might wanna steer clear of leanin' over any windshields. Business might rally against ya and think ya gotta wet t-shirt contest goin' on."

She pats his belly, "Oh, posh. Nobody wants to see these old things anyway. Not even Joseph."

Oz wrinkles his nose, "Where is Joe, anyway?"

She points toward the church across the street from them, "Our rivals in the car wash. Joseph is visiting with Father Tim over at the Saint Peter Catholic Church. They had no idea we were running a benefit car wash for the "Oldies but Goodies Nursing Home". Father Tim is holding his own benefit car wash to sponsor a pilgrimage to the Holy Lands. A worthy cause indeed for it's youth."

Oz nods with lips pressed as he looks at his watch, "110 now. Thinkin' he's needin' a goose don't you?"

Gina raises an eyebrow when a young girl races up to hug her side, "Hi, Gina."

Gina Grogan leers down at the girl then hugs her tightly, "Welcome Kelsey. Did you bring your parents?"

Oz steps away roughly three feet and crosses his arms toward the truck in a visual showdown. He knew Connor was glaring back at him. He could see the sweat.

"No. Daddy's in Mobile. Mom's probably still in bed."

Gina notes an elderly woman approach and brightens up, "Marge! Hellooo! You couldn't drag Charley from his barn?"

Marge Bauer rolls her eyes, "Why even try? He's obsessed with that blasted old pickup truck. I however know a worthy mission. Kelsey? Hop in there and help Patricia while Gina and I talk."

Kelsey smiles like a Cheshire cat and hops away to splash Patricia with a hand full of suds to the girls chin. A chase pursued around the car.

"Aren't they cute?" says Gina hiding her chuckle behind her right hand. Marge agrees then tilts her head in closer to Gina, "Bingo at the VFW tonight. You in?"

Gina huffs, "Gambling? A sin. What's the pot worth?"

She and Gina share a burst of hidden giggles when Gina turns to Oz, "Marge? I'd like to introduce you to my Nephew. Garrison?"

Oz unfolds his arms and holds a hand behind his back to inform her to hold on. Gina in turn leans toward Marge, "This should be good. He and my younger nephew are feuding. You recall Connor don't you?"

"Of course. Nora's son. This is Garrison? Oh, my. He's a giant. I bet Connor's grown."

Oz leers back slightly, "Spell grown the other way. He's gonna in just a few."

Marge raises an eyebrow toward Gina who hides her eyes, "I can't look."

As Marge frowns she notes Oz lift his key chain up shoulder high. There he stood pointing toward the truck. Connor moves up in his seat with a grim look. Oz could hear Gina whisper, "They're having a duel. It is almost High Noon isn't it?"

Marge looks at her watch, "11:58."

Oz smiles hearing the time, "Right on the button. Yer watch is slow." He then triggers his car alarm remote sending a signal to his truck. Suddenly, music began to blare. Music so loud that everyone in the lot paused from their duty to listen. Cranked high was the song, "The Devil went down to Georgia" by the "Charlie Daniels Band".

A tormented Connor ducked down under the dash as Oz shook his head. Gina couldn't help but hide behind Marge. Her giggles were making her cheeks turn red.

Still Connor refused to leave the truck.

"Tough crowd. Reckon ole Redwood wants to kick his heels."

Gina lost her breath as Marge twisted to see her friend almost crying.

"What on Earth?" Marge then heard the laughter of children forcing her to return her gaze toward Dhorne's truck as the hydraulics began to dance like a low rider. Connor was being bounced all around the cab. Marge placed her hand over her mouth with a gasp, "That's so barbaric. How could you put your son through such humiliation?"

Oz turns toward her, "My boy. My problem. Thanks for askin'. He's just bein' stubborn. Don't go gettin' yer girdle twisted."

Marge dropped her jaw, "GINA! How could you laugh at such cruelty? Not to mention exposing such a song to the ears of our youth? Turn that off this instant."

Gina holds her friend's arm, "Calm yourself, Marge. Garrison might have unsavory ways of doing things, but he has a heart of gold."

Oz took note flipping the music off but leaving the truck to dance. Under his breath Dhorne spoke to himself, "C'mon Boy. Stop ridin' the bull and fall off."

A door opens forcing Dhorne to shut the hydraulics down so as not to hurt Connor on his descent. As the truck came to a halt Connor jumped down and walked to the bushes of the Church hiding his face from the onlookers.

"You done actin' up, Boy?" called Dhorne.

Marge bolted past him, "That boy is terrified of you. How dare you treat him like that."

Gina grabs Oz by the arm, "Let her go Dear. She will realize soon enough how harmless this was. I thought it was AWESOMENESS." She turns to the kids for confirmation, "Wasn't it kids?"

They all cheered as Kelsey and Patricia raced to Dhorne's side, "Make it dance again."

Oz chuckled then pushed another button on his remote forcing it to move up and down again. This time to the tune of "LOW RIDER" from the 70's band "WAR". Gina took the hands of the two young girls and danced in circles making a fool of herself. Oz merely watched Marge approach Connor.

"Are you okay, Connor? You might not remember me. My name's Margaret Bauer. Call me, Marge."

He sniffled then fell into her arms, "He's so mean to me. I hate him."

She holds him closely with his chin on her shoulder. Looking directly at his Dad he sticks his tongue out. He was feigning misery. "I'm so sorry, Connor. Is there anything I can do?"

Connor sobs, "Take me home. I want to see my Grandma."

She pats his back, "Of course, Dear. I'll call Barbara and tell her I'm bringing you home. A good thing actually. I was going to invite Trinity to play Bingo."

Connor pulls away as his fake tears fall down his cheeks, "Thanks, Marge. Can I come live with you?"

Marge frowns, "I don't believe your Father would allow such a thing. Nor your Grandparents. You are more than welcome to come visit the farm though."

He wipes his eyes as the truck beside them shuts down. Peace at last. WAR then peace.

Dhorne walks over to Marge and clears his throat, "Don't let the boy fool ya. He's got his Momma's theatrics."

She looks around at Dhorne with a distasteful glare, "Behave. Both of you. This is a house of God. Come along Connor. Help us wash some cars."

Connor nods sniffling, "I wanted to all along. Dad said to stay in the truck."

Oz winces his eyes and grumbled, "Good idea."

Walking away Connor grinned when he heard the truck engine start and noted his Father pulling the vehicle up close to be washed. Hopping back out of his truck he dropped the tailgate. As Connor hugged Gina and said Hello to the girls at her feet he became distracted. Then, without warning Dhorne snatched his boy off his feet and over his shoulder.

"Put me down."

Kicking and screaming Dhorne sat his boy on the tailgate and forced him toward the interior and slammed the gate shut. Turning to the kids he pulls his wallet out.

"Three hundred bucks to wash my kids mouth out with soap and clean my truck."

The kids all laugh then begin launching buckets of soapy water directly at Connor. Followed by the spray of hoses. Connor darted back and forth from side to side trying to get out of the bed. Dhorne laughed and bolted from side to side keeping his boy from leaping out. Gina put her arm around Marge. "There. You see? Look at them laughing and having a ball. They love one another. They've just been apart for three years. They both need cooling off. "

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers