P.A.G.E.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

Michelle's eyes went wide as they kissed, and her fingers touched his beard, as she shouted "Her taste is on your mouth! You licked her and fucked her on the way home! How marvelous! Now, please, introduce us."

"This is Liz, and this is her lover Greg."

"SO very nice to meet both of you. We have very simple rules in our house. DO whatever you want to do, with whoever you want, but clean up after yourselves. The bedroom door is always open, if you want to join us. If it gets cold out here" pointing to the hide-a-bed couch as she yanked down the thermostat "You are both, or either one of you alone, always welcome in our bed to warm up. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to suck my dear devoted husband's thick pussy stretching cock."

Dropping her dress on the floor, Michelle revealed her sleek body to us. She was taller than Liz, but surely lighter. She had a taunt body, her tawny hair cascading off her shoulders in rivers of luxurious curls. The curves of her breasts and the curves of her ass seemed oddly out of place on her angular body. She pulled Dennis inside their bedroom. Then IT began.

"Oh, honey, how I've missed your eight inch, wrist thick pussy stretcher! (slurp) You've still got her taste on you! (Slurp) Oh, I like her taste!(slurp)Will she let me eat her? (slurp) Oh, what a bone! (slurp) No wonder she couldn't resist you!(slurp) What woman can resist wanting to be fucked by your pussy pleaser! (slurp)You've got to cum in my mouth, I haven't tasted you for months!(slurp) Can she suck cock as well as I do?(slurp) Is she tight(slurp)hot(slurp)wet(slurp) like I am?(slurp, slurp)!'m going to beg for you to fuck me!(slurp)Please, Dennis, fuck me all night!(slurp) I'll do anything you want! (slurp)My pussy is so hot! (slurp)I' ve been playing with myself all day!(slurp)What a cock!(slurp) Hard(slurp)Hot(slurp)Hung!(slurp)Hungry(slurp)Horny(slurp)

Long( slurp) pussy pleasing (slurp) perfect prick! (slurp) Pussy fucking( slurp) pussy pumping (slurp) jism pumping (slurp) firehouse of a cock!(slurp). Does Greg have a thick cock too?( slurp) DO you want to see me take it down my throat?(slurp) DO you want to taste his cum in my mouth(slurp)? I beg(slurp) you to let me suck (slurp) both of you(slurp) fuck both of you(slurp)Suck my fingers!(slurp) Taste my pussy again(slurp) I bet you want to taste his cum in my cunt! (slurp) Cum in me, Dennis! (slurp) I'll squeeze my cunt on your fingers (slurp) I'll squeeze my cunt on your cock (slurp) Hell, I'll squeeze my cunt on her tongue!..."

Michelle went on and on like that, describing every single thing she wanted to do, to each and every one of us, and how hot it would be for all of us to get together. I had a raging boner just listening to her, and when Liz moved to cuddle with me her arm brushed it. She ripped off the sheet and her mouth was on my muscle before Michelle could get to her next slurp. I pulled Liz on top of me, eating through all the dried cum encrusted on her thick bush, not caring. The welder of our flesh was on it's highest setting, and her throat seared into my prick, joining us together _as my tongue arc welded her clit with climaxes. My fingers filled her, drawing out her lubrication onto my face, oozing into my mouth, filling my mouth with her taste. Liz throbbed around my fingers, shuddering and shaking with need. I was deeper in her mouth than ever before as she practically inhaled my rigid rod.

I could feel my body tensing, knowing that little time was left before my liquids were pumping out of me, as Michelle screamed in ecstasy. I knew that Dennis had already cum in her mouth, and had switched over to having her ride his tongue. Liz writhed on my tongue, her back arched as she came, pulling her mouth off my member, as I pumped my seed in burning hot blobs that exploded all over her face. She put her mouth back down on me, insistent at getting the last few drops, as her quim quivered and she came, bathing my face with her salty oils. We decided to take a shower, and started making our way through their bedroom to the only bathroom. Liz was pulling blobs of jism off her face with her fingers and then licking them clean while she moaned.

Michelle was spread wide, Dennis's huge prick splitting open her stretched beaver as she rode him. She was going on "And Greg will fuck me in the ass while you fill my cunt and I lick out Liz..." Which caused Liz's eyes to snap wide open with the intensity of the erotic vision it portrayed.

We slid into the shower, and the spray drowned out Michelle's hot fuck talk, but it was too late. I was hard again, and Liz knew it, stroking me under the spray as she soaped and rinsed my body. I did the same to her, keeping one finger vibrating on the tip of her clit, and she bucked her hips back into me, then pulled on my ass with her hand as she steadied herself against the wall with the other one. There wasn't much room in the shower, but it didn't matter. We were beyond lust, in a place I can only describe as driven by need. I pounded into Liz, wondering in my mind how Michelle would feel, how different she would be from Liz. I knew I would find out soon. Liz grabbed my balls, trying to stop me from comming, but it was too late. I came inside her with a growl/scream, one so intense it left my throat raw, as our bodies shook together in the spray. We came out to find Dennis and Michelle locked in oral combat, nearly silent for the first time that night. It must have been near 3AM, and we went back to the hide-a-bed, fighting out our own oral confrontation. I'm sure Liz won, she came many more times than I did. We heard various noises from the bedroom, but didn't have the energy to find out what was going on, even though we were both tremendously interested.

We awoke to the smell of coffee, eggs, and bacon. Michelle asked us how we liked our eggs, cooked them, then threw her housecoat onto a chair.

"We don't wear clothes at home. If you need to, that's OK."

My harden told her and Liz both how I felt. "I think he likes it better without clothes, and I prefer not to wear them when I'm with people I love anyhow." Liz agreed.

Michelle quickly thanked us for last night. "While the offer to join us was real and genuine, I'm glad that Dennis and I had that time alone. It may be the last time we have less than a threesome for quite awhile." My cock wilted as we ate, and Michelle suggested we put suits on and try the pool.

"Where 's Dennis?"

"Oh, he went to take care of some business and errands. He'll be back before dinner."

At the pool, it was so hot, over 95 degrees with over 95 percent humidity, that I slid into the refrigerated pool up to the bottom of my lips and sweat was still pouring off my head. Michelle and Liz were lovingly rubbing suntan oil into each other, and I realized this was just a pretense for Michelle to get her hands on Liz. It was too hot to be outside, and after I came up from chasing some quarters on the bottom of the pool, they were gone.

A charming blond, built sultry like Liz, cornered me in the pool. "Are you a friend of Michelle's? Isn't she the greatest?"

"Yes, I am only just beginning to get to know her, but I like her a lot, and her husband Dennis may be my best friend in the world right now. "

"Wow, I didn't even know she was married. The name's Sheri . I'm so very glad to meet you. . . "

"Greg. "

"Greg. You look solid and handsome. What do you do?"

"I go to school. College."

"Oh, a college boy. Are there hot women at your school? Where do you go?"

"UCLA. No, I've found the hottest women not in the classroom, but at parties, or through friends. "

"Really? Well I'm glad, we both know Michelle then."

Sheri kept me down at the pool talking for at least a half hour. Eventually she tried wrapping herself around me to keep me from leaving, and I began to feel used, set up. I wanted to go back to the apartment. I wanted to be with Liz. I didn't want Sheri to feel slighted, so I told her I had to use the restroom. She told me her apartment number, and asked me to stop by when I was done. I hated to tell her that while she might have been better looking than Liz, she just couldn't compete. It was the first time I had thought of Liz that way. I'd always had girlfriends that I accepted as who they were, no more, no less then other women, just different. In that moment, I knew that I was going to ask Liz to marry me. I loved her with every fiber of my body.

I opened up the door to the apartment, and it was strangely empty. Even the bedroom had no one in it. The shower was running, and I quickly saw that Michelle had the shower massager off the shower head, spraying Liz between her legs with the pulsating spray, as they kissed and rubbed their breasts together. Liz was moaning, loud enough I could hear her over the water. I used the toilet, and then didn't know what to do with myself. Liz turned off the water, and they climbed out, both looking at my harden like wolves at a steak.

I backpedaled out of the bathroom, as Michelle grabbed my hand, saying "I hope you and Liz will be as kind to me as you were to my husband!"

I tried to step backwards, only to crash down onto the bed, pulling Michelle on top of me. She knocked the wind out of me, then pulled herself up to sit on my chest, saying "I appreciate your interest, but next time you want me in bed, all you have to do is ask!" she said, laughing, as Liz doubled over, sharing her mirth. Liz stood, her back up against the bathroom wall of the bedroom, as Michelle kissed me. Her kisses were more passive, less insistent than Liz's. Liz at first just watched and played with herself. Then she couldn't take the fact that Michelle was ignoring my hard cock, and swallowed it whole, which led to my moaning in Michelle's mouth. Michelle then slid up a little further, feeding me her fur burger. Her tight slit had very little hair, and it was the same fawn color in a slightly darker shade. She had several thin lips, arrayed like flower petals, and I was a good little bee, pollinating her flower with my tongue.

Liz slid to the side, spreading her snatch and fingering herself while she sucked me slowly. Michelle simply bent over and pulled Liz's sweet snatch onto her face, twisting sideways so that I could barely eat her. I twisted onto my side, and our triangle was complete, Liz sucking me, as I dived into Michelle's tight muff, Michelle snatch snacking on the love of my life. I learned later from Liz that this was the second time, since they had immediately started kissing each other when they got upstairs, then licking each other, until Liz said it might take a long time for her to cum, and Michelle suggested that they try the shower.

Michelle leaked her fluids all over my face, and her taste was simply amazing. I could eat her for days straight and never tire of it. Apparently, Liz felt the same way, and changed places with Michelle. Michelle gave me no quarter, sucking my cock with a fury that had only one purpose: to taste my sperm. She got her wish, and ripples of climaxes flowed through us the rest of the afternoon. We were amazing together, smooth and elegant, like a clockwork masterpiece. I found that Michelle was not as tight as Liz, which was a real surprise, but she made up for that with higher friction from less lubrication, and muscle control that squeezed me like

pro wrestlers crushed empty beer cans as she came.

Dennis found us that way, Michelle riding my cock, Liz astride my face, and simply offered his thick dick to his wife's mouth, which led to both of them licking it along each side as he stood there between them on the bed. It was too hot a scene, and I came, thrusting deeply into Michelle. That led to Liz riding Dennis's cock, as Michelle rode his face, and the two of them licked my dick into oblivion. I've never gotten hard again so quickly after five cums. We took turns like that, making love with the women we loved, and it was beautiful. Seeing the way Liz gave herself to them was deeply erotic, and touched my soul. Eventually Dennis could no longer be resurrected, even by Michelle's direct full contact oral combat, and we watched them attack each other, licking each other's slits into climax after climax. That worked for both of us, and we screwed each other's woman one more time.

Liz and I were married that September, after we flew back to California at the end of the summer. I finished my degree at UCLA, and went on to graduate school. Every summer, we went to Florida, spending it at Dennis and Micheles. We learned many things from them, and about them, over the years. When our daughter, Deidre Michelle was born, they came and christened her as god parents. When our son, William Dennis was born, they returned. Our children went to DisneyWorld every year, their children came out to Disneyland every year. Sheri eventually married Jim, and they joined our loving group of friends. I still have never been able to get her to tell me if she tried to seduce me herself, or was just stalling for time under Michelle's orders. It doesn't really matter, but I really would like to know.

Twenty years later, we have a large circle of loving friends, all across the country. We see each couple once a year or so, and Liz wants to take our motor home and tour the country, now that Deidre is in college, and Bill lives on his own. She's had trouble picking out the right couple to go with us. It's too bad Dennis and Michelle are so tied down with his business, they'd be perfect. Liz has just about decided that we should introduce a younger couple to the joys of lovemaking we have learned over the years. It's strange, but in some ways, she looks better now than she ever did when I met her. Her hair is a lustrous dark henna, she has been doing aerobics and weights, and her nipples now point straight out from her firm tits. Her ass broadened a little with the kids, but the soft curves are there better than ever before. Plus she has had the best instruction on loving techniques from over fifty couples, as have I.

I have passed Liz around to each of those men, my Pass Around Girl without Equal, and our souls are welded together just like our flesh is every time we touch. I've never resented her for making love to someone else, man or woman, and she has been just as giving with me, although I did get a ear scorching lecture from Liz while she was pregnant with Deidre about a blow job from Sheri, but that was because she wanted to see it and didn't get to. Sheri stayed with us through the whole pregnancy and six weeks after, just like Liz stayed with her and Jim while they waited for their son Ray to be born. For a blond, she's pretty hot. But no woman in the world, for me, compares to my P.A.G.E.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12