P Is For Power: Completion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pumping into my sister, I could feel my self reaching the edge. I looked down to see my cock with drawing from my sister's pussy, her cunt lips wrapped around it. Then I slammed it back into her hole. Her juices dripped down my balls. My balls slapped against her pussy lips. I was on the edge in a bad way and my sister was in tune with my cock, I could feel her cumming on my cock. As she exploded, she reached up, grabbed Heathers big tits, and clawed the shit out of them with her long fingernails. It sent Heather over the edge. I could see Heather's soft belly convulsing as her tits bounced with my thrusting. Her animalistic grunts filled the room.

I was the only one not coming yet. My balls were slapping my sister's ass, her cunt was pulsing on my cock, both woman's screams of ecstasy in my ears. It all sent me over the edge, my balls contracted up to the base of my engorged dick, my toes gripped the ground and I pounded into her one last big thrust. The orgasm ripped through my cock, down the insides of my legs and up my middle to splash my brains all over the inside of my head. My cock pumped pain, fire, pleasure and pumped, my hips rocketing in and out of my sisters tight cunt. My fingers digging into the curve at the top of her hips pulled her deeper onto my hard pulsing cock. I unloaded my cum deep into her cunt with a series of hot body wracking shots. A few last strokes and I pulled out with a wet slurp. Then we all crawled up onto the soft couch, arms and legs everywhere; hands, fingers and lips slowly stroking the last few shocks of passion from our hot sweaty bodies.

We lay in a pile and rested, the after glow coursing through our bodies. I could feel a soft wet mouth on my cock, a hot breast on the muscles of my inner thigh when I heard a key in the front door. "Oh, shit," I yelled as I jumped for my clothing and ran for the stairs. Kathy jumped up and put on her shirt. My sister grabbed the video and replaced it with an action movie. By the time our parents had gotten in the door, everything looked normal and I had the camcorder safely in my room. My heart pounded. My cock was limp but happy. I lay on my bed and prayed that our parents did not notice any thing.

I heard my sister talking with my mother asking why they were home a day early. My mother told her that John the hoist had shortened the conference was due to the lead speaker being sick. Kathy said "Oh, sorry to hear that. Heather and I are going to go upstairs." My mother said, "OK, we are going to bed too."

I heard my parent's downstairs bedroom door closing. My father had the house made so that my parents can fuck each other's brains out; "make love" as they call it, without us kids hearing. It works both ways, they cannot hear us either. Fine with me. Then I heard my sister coming up the stairs. I rolled over to go to sleep but she came into my room pulling Heather after her by the hand.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Sir, You have not fucked Heather yet."

One thing that is very easy to forget is that hypnotized people take everything literally. I had fucked the shit out of my sister and watched Heather cum hard on my sister's hungry mouth but I had not taken Heather yet. My commands were driving my sister to make me do Heather. I realized that she would keep this up until I did.

"What are you talking about?" asked Heather, trying to step back out the door. My sister then grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the bed where she pushed her down face first at my feet.

"Heather, you're totally wet. You want my brother to fuck you and you know it." At that my sister reached between Heather's legs under her long shirt from behind and did something to her that made her instantly moan as she arched her back up, pressing her wetness back onto my sister's vibrating hand.

I, watching this, crawled out of my bed and stood opposite my sister and Heather. Looking into poor Heather's sex glazed eyes, I commanded my sister. "Stop torturing this poor woman." With those words said, my sister did something to Heather that made her yelp. My sister is a bit of a natural sadist.

"Heather, I don't know what has gotten into my sister but I can help. All you have to do is watch my finger. Yes, that's right. Feel your eyes getting heavy as you gaze at my finger. Yes, that's it. Let your eyes close. Focus totally on my voice. Forget what my sister is doing to you. Go down deeper and deeper with each feeling of pleasure or pain."

As I watched her, I knew that I had her. Her body was now very limp, her breathing slow, the only movement was from the strong electric shocks of pleasure and pain intensified by my command of total relaxation that my sister was inflicting on Heather's wetness with her nails. Heather's relaxed mind felt all the pleasure and pain with a clarity that no one could match with our normal cloudy unfocused state that most of us live our lives in.

I now needed to make Heather have the most intense orgasm of her life, the stronger the pleasure and pain the deeper my control would go. I had to be careful though because if I used too much pain she would come out of the trance. I would loose it all. God only knows what would happen if they told on me.

Not wanting to waste good footage, I walked over to the camera and set it up with a perfect view of the bed. With Kathy and Heather being hypnotized, I didn't need to hide what I was doing. Both were very busy with their commanded tasks and in their state they wouldn't care anyway.

Having just had my sister downstairs, I was not at all randy at that moment. I crawled back into my bed, fluffed the red pillows behind my back, and sat there watching Kathy finger Heather's wet clit.

Heather was lying face down with her head turned to face me. Her rump was gyrating in the air with my sister's left hand fingers almost out of site up her wet hole and her right fingers rapidly flicking her little pink clit. I couldn't see much of her dangling breasts, she still had her long shirt on but seamed to have forgotten her panties in the heat of the moment downstairs. Heather's pouting wet lips were open; her breathing coming in cute little gasps every few moments as my sister's fingers went a little to deep into her hot box.

Kathy, my sister was standing before me her hand all over Heather's ass. My sister was wearing small panties and a very tight short little pink tee shirt. Smashed out to one side was just the fleshy part on one breast, jiggling with her hand motions. She looked so hot!

I had total power but I was getting board with it. An easy win was never that much fun. Then I realized that I was not just going to fuck Heather but that I was making a film of it and I was the director. I had to think like an artist. I had to make fucking Heather something beautiful or at least original.

To start with, I needed to get hard to make a good porn movie. I commanded Heather to slide up slowly onto the bed, so as not to disrupt my sister's fingering, and suck on my cock until it was hard.

Slowly inch-by-inch she crawled up the bed. I watched her femininely wide hips sway on her way up to my flaccid cock, her breast hanging low in her shirt as she inched toward me over the rough surface of the bumpy red top blanket. It was a sight to remember. Two hot chicks, one crawling on my command with a hungry mouth open to suck me off and the other, my sister, finger fucking the crawling one. I don't think I will ever forget it and I have a video too! Would you like to see it? Write me so I can write back and sell it to you. Hell, collage students need money too!

She was close now and I could feel her hot breath on my not so flaccid cock. Suddenly I felt her engulf me. It was shocking bringing me out of my daydreams. I was still a little sensitive from the first time and now she was on me like a leach on a warm vein. I kept seeing visions of the guy with the freshly sewed on cock covered with medical leaches from my surgery class. I know that sounds weird but after cutting up dead people all year and then watching films and seeing real surgeries it was kind of normal to my mind.

Her mouth wrapped my cock and sucked. Then she slowly started to bob up and down holding the base of my hardness with her hand. I was hard but not to the point were she could do it hands free. It felt wonderful, hot, wet and silky. As she bobbed, my sister was still at her behind fingering like mad.

I lay back on the pillows to watch and enjoy the show, as well as the heart quickening sensations her mouth was producing. The room was full of wet sounds. I could hear my sister's fingers slapping at their work and the quiet slurping and sucking of Heather's mouth on my big dick. The musky sent of sex hung heavily in the air, wafting up my noise. I could also hear Heather's grunting and moaning getting a bit intense. She was close and there was no way I was going to let her cum on my sister's fingers and god forbid that my parents should hear us.

It was time to put a stop to all of the fun. I commanded both of the girls to stop. They did, looking at me with relaxed and expectant looks. I want both of you to climb onto my queen-sized bed take off all your cloths and wait for me to come back. I watched as they started disrobing and then I grabbed a robe and headed off to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I hunted around but did not find what I was looking for. Next I headed downstairs hoping my parents did not catch me in the kitchen with a big bobbing boner. In the kitchen, I found what I was looking for, a big bottle of olive oil. I grabbed it and headed back upstairs.

Entering my bedroom, I saw a great sight. Two totally nude women spread out on my bed waiting for me to do what ever I wanted to them. I was in control of their every move. I handed the oil to my sister Kathy. I told her to spread it all over Heather's strong sexy nature loving body.

Kathy took the oil and poured it into her hand. Starting at Heathers feet she began to rub it in. She used long strokes, starting at her feet and working up her legs. My cock regained it's lost hardness as I watched my sister rubbing oil up the insides of Heather's strong glistening thighs, her legs forced open by my sisters hands. Next, she moved up so she was sitting next to Heather's hips and poured a puddle of oil onto her belly. I watched as her fingers ran round her soft belly and up to her firm young breast. Heather's tight young breasts grew pointy as the little bumps of her aureole mounding up into tight dark circles around her lush nipples. After her breasts, Kathy rubbed the oil up over her shoulders, arms and then started to do her face. I told her to stop and then had Heather oil up Kathy with equal results. Glistening naked young women flesh ready for me to take.

Now it was my turn. After removing the robe, I climbed onto the bed with them. I lay back in the center of the bed and commanded them to oil me. "Yes, sir," they both said in unison. Each one grabbed a foot and began working the oil into my feet. It felt so good to have my feet rubbed. Sometimes, I wonder why people make such a big deal of having their sex rubbed without getting the rest of their bodies done. I need it all. I was getting it all. My legs came next with four hands rubbing up the insides of my legs and even reaching under to grab my strong ass muscles. I was in heaven.

Covered in oil, I had them lay side by side with me sitting at their hips, between them. From this spot, I could reach any part of either of them. The only problem was that I could not see both of their bodies and faces at the same time. Well isn't that what videos are for I thought.

I reached over both of their shoulders and down to their breast. With a nice soft, slippery breast in each hand I pulled them in close and told them to make me have the best orgasm ever but not to leave themselves out of the it. "You will have the best orgasms ever!" I commanded as I slid my thumbs over their nipples.

Almost as the words were out of my mouth, they both rolled into me, pressing me to the bed with their slippery bodies. I felt two hands between my legs, a mouth on my nipple and a mouth running up my neck to my ear. My body spasmed at the sudden on slot. I grabbed heather and pulled her to my body kissing her full on the mouth. My cock was sticking straight up and throbbing. Looking back, Heather saw it. She quickly straddled by body. I could feel the humidity of her slit before it touched my cock and then with one swift slick slide I was in her. It was sudden and shocking, the wet heat and silky sliding of her against me. My heart raced. Her walls milked me as Heather quickly pumped up and down my shaft. My balls tightened to my ass. I was on the edge of cumming but I didn't want to. "Not yet! Heather!" I yelled. My sister bit down hard on my nipple as she pinched the other. The pain was so great I forgot what I was saying to Heather. It burned through my body. At the same time, Heather started cumming on my cock. She mound loudly into my ear and vibrated and pumped her hips firmly against mine. It was too much, I started to cum into her. My sister bit the other nipple. I screamed, "Oh my god!" as my hips animalistically pumped my cum into Heather's body. I was out of control and the women kept rubbing there oily bodies over mine, Heather still grinding her pubic bone to mine; aftershocks shooting through my body. My body became limp; as the girls continued to rub themselves all over me like a couple of starving cats. God it felt good.

I heard a loud knock on the door. "David, are you ok in there?" said my father. I panicked for a moment not knowing what to say. The doorknob turned and in stepped my father. At first, his face had a look of concern but rapidly following that, his jaw dropped open. His eyes moved from my oily body to my sister's and then stuck on Heather's tits. Heather's body is awesome and I am sure my dad had not seen the likes in years.

My dad stood there staring at us. I sure he had no idea what to do. "Go to your rooms!" He yelled. I guess he did not know what else to say, so he just said what he had in the past. The girls did not react.

"Girls go to your room," I said. They needed a command from me to do anything.

The girls got up and left without even getting their cloths. Heather's body brushed past my dad's body. My dad was only wearing a light night robe. I could see it tenting. I wondered what he was thinking.

My dad looked at me. "Son, I don't know what to think, I am going to go and talk to your mother. I will let you know your punishment tomorrow," he said slamming the door closed on his way out.

I sat there shaking. I was in big trouble and felt sick to my stomach. I didn't know what would happen. On the one hand, I did not fully live at home anymore and all of us were adults in the eyes of the law but this was family. What if my sister or her friend found out what I had done? What was my life to become? I sat nude on my bed dreading about the morning. I heard the camera click off, out of tape.

As I sat, I listened for my father going into their room. What would he tell my mother, I wondered. I turned on my bug in my parents room to find out.

"John, what was all that about?" asked my mother. "Just the kids having a big pillow fight," my father lied, "I told them to go to sleep."

"You would think they would be to old for that kind of stuff."

"Fun is fun," my dad said with a yawn.

They were tired from the conference. My mother and father always went to them together. They went together because my mother was very insecure and jealous about my father. My father was a true family man, so he wanted to keep her happy and himself out of trouble. He saw how all his friend found great looking women to sleep with when they were out of town and although he would have loved to have some of them, it just was not worth giving up my mother and his family for the little thrill he would get. Also, from the sounds that I heard I guess my mother was superb in the sack. My dad was smart.

I was too scared to sleep. I got up, changed the tape in the camera, and thought about my next move. I had to save myself and I had an idea. The girls were still hypnotized. I took the camera and walk next door to my sister's room.

When I walked in, they were both sitting on the bed, their bodies shining with oil, their nipples pert in the cold air of the room. I walked up to them and ran my hands over their breasts. God they looked hot! If I had not just had the best orgasm of my life I think I would have climbed between Heather's legs, slid my cock in and fuck her all night with my sister commanded to lick our asses and the junction between our slick bodies.

Being quiet so that no one downstairs could possibly hear us, I whispered new instructions to the girls. Then I told them go for a sixty-nine making as much cumming noises as possible. Heather's ass was pointed straight at the door and her hips we tucking and bucking into my sister's face at the speed of a galloping hoarse. I hid in the closet with the camera filming the girls as they tongue lashed each other and moaned like crazed monkeys.

As I filmed, I heard my father's footsteps coming up the stairs and down the hallway. He knocked on the door but no one answered the door. The girls were getting even louder if that was even possible. My father opened the door and for the second time in one night got the shock of his life. He stood there mouth agape. He stepped into the room and firmly closed the door.

Kathy looked up into his eyes and moaned. Then she said, "What are you going to do? Spank us?"

As planned, my dad looked even more shocked. I am sure that this event was way beyond anything he had ever imagined. He just stood there in his bathrobe with his mouth open. His eyes were popping out of his head and fixed between Heather's shapely legs watching her hips gyrate around Heather's tongue and wet lips. All I could her was a lot of slurping sounds and heavy breathing.

In one fluid motion, both of the girls jumped up off the bed and grabbed him. He just looked at them as they pulled him down onto the bed. First Heather startled his chest as she undid the terry cloth belt around his robe. My fathers eyes were fixed on Heather's wet bush as it swayed with her work just centimeters from his face. At the same time Kathy, his daughter, kneeled over his legs as she reached up between his legs and pulled off his boxers.

At this point my father seemed to get a hold of himself and started to say something like get off me but Heather at that moment chose to slide her musky ass back into his face. I could see her pussy lips spreading as she smashed them onto his lips and face, pinning his head to the bed. In the same flurry of motion, Kathy had grabbed his hardening dick and swallowed it hole, down to the root. Kathy's head began to bob. My dad was struggling but not as hard as you might expect. He just sort of squirmed but with one woman sitting on his face and the other over his legs there was not much effect from the little bit of wiggling he as doing.

I could see that this was all too much for the primitive part of his brain to resist. His hips started to buck a little with each pull of Kathy's mouth and at the same time, his wiggling was having the opposite effect on Heather. She was not getting off him she was getting off on him. My father opened his mouth to let out a low moan as Kathy sucked the head of his swollen cock into her mouth. With the opening of his mouth, Heather pushed down even harder into his ruff face, a look of total abandon on her face.

Dad had given into his primal lusts. His tongue was lapping at the pheromone laden liquid dripping out of Heather's opening. His hips were madly pumping into his daughter's mouth. The young women's bodies cried out for more.