P!nK Ch. 05: Intern Snack Fallout

Story Info
Kelly gets home and deals with her boyfriend.
1.4k words
3.94
5.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came through the door Brian started in on me, "Kelly, where the fuck have you been and why is your phone off?"

"I told you I had that client coming in at work..." He cut me off before I could finish.

"You said you were going to LUNCH with him, it's almost midnight!" I could see the anger he felt and he was right I should have called earlier. Instead I turned my phone off.

"Baby, I'm sorry, my phone died," was lie number one. "We had some problems with the deal so he bought us lunch and we went back to the office and worked through the rest of the day trying to hammer them out," lie number two, well sort of, there was hammering involved. "Then he got us dinner while we continued to come to a conclusion," or many mutual conclusions. I continued with lie number four, "and when were done he took us out for a drink and here I am." As I finished I could see him relax.

He pulled me close and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry hun, just not used to this, usually you're home and we spend time together and fix dinner together and well I guess I just missed you," he gushed.

My heart began to race... Could he smell it? Could he smell Elliot Reed's cum on me, that is under my perfume. He adjusted his stance and pulled me to his lips and started kissing me. As I started to kiss him back silently thanking the creator of the gum I was chewing. It should mask the smell of the four loads of cum I'd swallowed today. On the way home I realized I had to hide it, but I realized as he held me closer and his hands dropped to my ass, he wanted me.

I had to get out of this situation and fast, "Brian, baby, I'm really tired, it's been a LONG day. How about if I go take a shower and we to go bed, I'll feel better in the morning."

"Nope, I want you NOW! That perfume is driving me mad!" It was his favorite, I had to think fast.

"Ok, well can we try something tonight? Something different, something that I really want to do?" Like I should actually be asking, I spent the entire afternoon, evening and night cheating on him.

"What would that be Kelly?" I took his hand and started leading him to the bedroom.

"Just say yes and you'll get laid Brian," I whispered as we walked into the room.

I had to find some way out of this or I was totally busted. Then it came to me, "okay stud, strip and lay on the bed." Brian looked at me kind of puzzled while I headed to the closet. I came out carrying one of my silk scarves. I knew he'd be able to see through it but just barely but it would be enough. I dimmed the lights and approached the bed as he finished taking his clothes off.

"Ok, so you want me to blindfold you Kel? Want me to tie you up also? That'd be new and maybe exciting," he said excitedly.

"No Brian, tonight I am going to blindfold YOU!" The cocky grin left his face but his little dick was sticking straight up so I guess he liked the thought.

Right now I liked the fact he had a little dick because I was very sore. Both my mouth and my cunt had been thoroughly used. I stepped behind him and placed it gently over his eyes and then tied it in the back. "Now don't lie to me can you see through it?"

"Yes just barely. I can make out shapes, but that's about it," he said, the cockiness gone from his voice.

"Good so you can see me fuck you senseless," I softly whispered in his ear.

I helped him move back to the middle of the bed. I knew I had to hurry or he'd get impatient and peek. So I quickly took off my top. I looked down at my tattered bra. Elliot had ruined it but I needed to wear it home or Brian would know something was up. I removed the bra and threw it in the hamper.

Next I decided needed to be the pantyhose. I could tell Brian was straining to see. I know there are going to be bruises on my breasts tomorrow from how hard they were being squeezed earlier. I was hoping they weren't showing yet.

"Touch that blindfold buster and this is over!" In more ways than one I thought. I pulled the pantyhose down and pulled them off. I looked at the crotch and it was totally soaked with cum. Elliot's cum. As I picked up the hose from the floor I could feel more cum ooze out of me. I had done nothing but leak since I started home. I shoved the wadded pantyhose between my legs hoping it would mop up some of the mess. I threw them in the hamper and removed my skirt and placed it on top of them to hide the evidence. At my last glance I realized there were stains on the inside of the skirt so I flipped it over.

I approached the bed and looked at Brian, what was I doing? I leaned over and popped his dick into my mouth. I slid up and down it a few times getting it good and wet. I made sure I used a lot of saliva. I stood up and spit on it then climbed up on the bed.

I hovered over him. I was about to lower myself down on him. I was a slick gooey mess. My pussy was soaked but Brian didn't know it was because I had three loads of cum inside me... Or dripping out of me now. I straddled Brian and looked down to see a glob of cum ooze out and slide down the hard shaft of Brian's cock. I sat down on Brian's dick. He slid all the way in and I could hardly feel him.

"Oh fuck, Kelly you're soaked tonight," he said as I just started bouncing up and down. I could hardly feel him inside me. I took his hands and placed them on my tits.

"I'm just really horny for you," was lie number five.

I was really horny thinking about Elliot Reed, not my boyfriend who I lived with. "Squeeze! ... Harder! ... SQUEEZE THEM HARDER BRIAN!" I looked down as he squeezed my boobs as hard as he could. Gosh it hurt, why didn't it hurt when Elliot had slapped them and squeezed them.

Oh shit there was cum everywhere. I started to bounce up and down slower. I started taking longer strokes and I looked down between my legs and could see Brian's cock covered in cum. Elliot's sperm. It was everywhere. I had to make sure Brian came hard and soon. I reached up and pinched his nipples.

His back arched and he moaned really loud. I looked down to where we were joined... There was no way I could hide this, it was so obvious. I threw my head back and started to slide back and forth and up and down. It kind of felt good. Of course it was nothing compared to what Elliot had spent the afternoon, evening and most of the night doing to me.

"Fuck Kelly. You are so slippery, fuck. I don't think I can hold it much longer! Jeeeezuuus Kel. I'm cummming! Kelly I'm fucking cummming. FUCK KELLY! WHAT the HELL are YOU doing!? KEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!" With that he came. I made sure he wasn't all the way inside me but about halfway. He thrashed around on the bed screaming. Finally he stopped.

I figured it was either now or never so I threw my leg off him and turned sideways a bit. Since I was at his waist my face was right over his dick. I just threw my head down and put him right in my mouth. While I licked him clean I make sure I got some of the cum on my face in my hair. I then slid my neck, chest and tits across his dick and through the cum while I climbed up the bed.

Brian removed the blindfold and pulled back the covers and we laid down but I noticed he kept staring at me.

"What's the problem Brian?" I asked, probably a bit more hostile than I should have.

He rolled over reaching for the light, "nothing Kelly, you've just NEVER let me cum inside you when you're at the fertile point of your cycle."