P02_Charley's First Night with Poindexter

Story Info
Charley's first night doesn't go as planned.
1.7k words
3.5
9.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to Birthday rubdown. I wanted to categorize this as humiliation, but that wasn't an option (I chose non-consent, just because it seems closest).

************

Poindexter talked about getting laid to several of his friends (all of whom were nerdy in one manner or another). He had one female friend, Charlene, an uber-nerd in the mind, adroit at all types of mathematics, physics and engineering stuff, but physically just didn't know much about being feminine. She had only rarely got her hair trimmed since 5 years ago and wore it in a bun (if she were to wear it free flowing, it'd be to her knees). She wore glasses because she was squeamish about anyone or anything touching their own or another's eye. Keep in mind, she'll watch most of the bloody/gory shows on Discovery Health or watch horror movies like Alien and Event Horizon while eating with no problem, but touching her eye is not acceptable. Her wardrobe disguised her figure: a figure that many women would kill for.

Charley wanted to know more about how he got laid, what he'd say, etc. She had been around several non-virgins who bemoaned the lack of men who'd eat their pussies and knew even women who had sex for a living tended to be good muff divers. She hadn't even had a hand job (unless one counts the ones where she jilled herself off) and she didn't know how improbable these complaints were. She wanted to find out what that felt like and already heard the names "Bangkok Spa" and "Petunia". The best she was hoping for would be to get more information out of Poindexter. She heard him describe how he ate the older woman's pussy but she didn't consider herself sexy enough to get him between her legs.

Charley was 19 years and two seasons old (the only under-21 where she lived). She invited Poindexter over to her place. She lived with 4 others: Melinda and Melissa (two people her sister, Kari, knew from high school), Kari, and Kari's boyfriend, Chris. It was a three bedroom place that she had 1 bedroom to herself (a paying 1/3 the rent because of it), Kari and Chris paid 1/3 out of a joint account and the two Mel's split the rest. Charley picked a day that all her room mates would be out (or so she'd thought). Charley's planned high points for the evening were simple, feed Poindexter (get the kinks out of her half-successes in cooking for others), get a hand job (and give one if asked) and explore his body with her eyes and hands (she figured she'll need to show him every part of her body for this to happen, but if he doesn't stay hard, she'll work doubly hard to excel and get a good job (because she'll need it to buy a romance novel cover model... if one's spending to get a trophy husband, might as well spend extra for the best).

Charley didn't know much about make up so she didn't bother with what she didn't know. She was also still young enough to look better without it. She wore tight shorts, her newest panties and an older t-shirt that had shrunk. She also went without a bra. Charley made dinner with relatively few screw ups and those that were present went undetected. Poindexter helped with the final stages of preparing (arrived in mid-cooking). On the end farthest from the stove and other major appliances, the kitchen had a "booth seat" gotten from an old diner just before it got torn down. A dining table was positioned to take advantage of it.

Charley knew these shorts would cut into her belly and deliberately got her hands goopy before announcing, "My shorts must have shrunk and my hands are goopy. Would you mind?"

"What?"

"Unfastening my shorts."

"Snap, button, what?"

"I dunno, feel it."

He touched the outside and felt what might be button or snap. He felt for the edges of a button hole and noticed none, so he assumed it was a snap, pulled and the button skittered across the floor, under the fridge and silently slid into the wall behind the fridge. She sighed.

"Better?"

"A little. Could you unzip me, please?"

"I can't find the pull."

"It broke off last year. Pinch the top and force it down with one hand, hold up a belt loop with the other."

He unzipped and slipped his finger along the side of her clit hood. Her brand new, thick panties cushioned his fingernail and made it felt like a soft fingertip. She got aroused and stutter inhaled. "Sorry."

"Don't!" She pushed her palms on his checks and her thumbs and first fingers encircled his ears. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him hotly but with no tongue. "I don't know what you did, but if you can find out what, do it again."

"Oh, that was a horny stutter breath. I thought it was a pain stutter breath."

"No, Dexter, it was an arousal stutter breath. Let's finish dinner." They ate quickly and she was just about to bitch about a nonexistent back pain and wanting help to lie back in bed, when Kari and both Mel's came in.

Melinda, a natural A/B cup, looked at the pair of teenagers, then at Charley's pair, "Did you get implants?" Charley had never worn anything to accentuate her breasts.

"No, did you?"

Melinda didn't dignify that with a response.

"What do we have here?..." Kari began, letting her voice trail off (just hoping to add to her sister's anxiety). Neither Mel wanted to have another cat fight between the sisters and knew the only way they'd have peace is to fix it for Kari to win this time. Melissa took Kari off and Melinda offered the two teenagers beers. Melinda manipulated the 'terrain' perfectly to disguise what she did. She opened an entire six pack of beers, added two or three fingers of everclear in the bottom of all 5 pint-sized glasses and poured all the beer into the glasses to give the same amount of fluid. Once the 'beer' was poured and Melissa and Kari returned. She passed the glasses around.

Kari and both Mel's encouraged them to chug their beer, but Charley sipped down the first half then chugged the second half. Poindexter attempted to chug and beer started to run around his mouth, down his chin and onto his clothes. He drank the rest as quickly as he could without having the flow-around. The room spun for a second and both felt tired. Charley stood first and her shorts dropped to the floor revealing brand new granny panties (just washed, very first time worn).

Melinda said, "Let me get this straight you're wearing a slut's bra and massive-coverage panties and you were sober when you picked out the outfit?"

"Yes, I was sober, and I prefer to think of this as a feminist bra."

"You look a little too drunk to drive." Melissa said to Poindexter as if it were an order.

They both did their night time routines and they were too drunk to notice they both used her toothbrush. She stripped to her panties and fell asleep. Kari helped her sister into bed and relieved her of her panties (when gently tugging them didn't get far, she used crafting sheers). Kari helped Poindexter into the buff. Once they were both naked and unconscious, Kari snapped some pics for later posting. The two Mels talked about how great it would be if someone came on both their faces. As if on cue, Chris walked in.

Chris wanted to fuck Charley, but Kari said, "Look, I don't want exclusive access to all that's here." She grabbed his crotch. "But I won't allow my sister to be raped in her sleep. You have a choice, stay and gander with your dick firmly in your pants. Pull him out and spray your man milk all over their faces, HIS and hers; making sure not one drop goes below her belly button."

"Alright, but you owe me a blow job, so kneel and start sucking... I'll pull out and coat them."

"I expect return service tonight."

Chris smiled.

"I'm serious. Return service or I take a cue from a Hellenistic home-girl we read about last semester: Lysistrata."

Chris' smile didn't entirely disappear, but he wasn't as overtly gloating (they met in the class she had first heard about Lysistrata in). One of the Mel's stood at the foot of the bed and snapped a few picks of the sleeping couple, but mostly watching Kari suck off Chris. When it came time to cum, Kari stood behind him and helped Chris wank.

Charley's bed was in a corner and barely wide enough to hold the pair with even a modicum of comfort, Charley was against the wall and Poindexter was close enough to the edge where he could roll out if he slept too actively. Kari asked Chris to post the pics to the internet and invited the Mels to her room to watch Chris go down on her. Kari was well inebriated at 5 beers within an hour and a half, and got about 4 beers worth of alcohol in her system from that one pint of mixed drink (which she had chugged). Both Mels were experienced drinkers (2 six-packs downed in short evening to get fully inebriated). Chris had 3 beers that evening but that was more than an hour ago and still had a full meal with the beers.

Chris undressed completely in full view of all three women and was able to get Kari to insist that the Mels strip naked too. Chris watched the Mels undress, then slowly ate her pussy as the alcohol caught up with Kari. As soon as they heard her snore, they said their good nights. Chris spun her body around then rolled her over Kari was laying on her side of their bed. He went through the pictures and deleted the few that had his face shown. Finally posted the pics, then pulled the sheets down, took a few of Kari's sleeping, naked body and transferred them on his laptop then deleted them off the camera. He added a caption to what he thought was the best of these pic of Kari: "Fuck astronomy, this is what I call the hottest heavenly body there is!" He made the pic (with caption) as his wallpaper, did his night time routing and climbed into bed with her. Kari noticed this a few days later and gave him a blow job for this.