P03_After the Pics Go Online

Story Info
While P+C r out of pocket, Kari's plan get their Mom involved.
3.6k words
4
5.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poindexter and Charlene wake with the sun stabbing in their eyes. The others were still asleep, they realized they had slept together, but she didn't know if they had just slept together or he popped her cherry first. They went out and made themselves hot tea (with help of a microwave). Neither were seeing too well (mornings like this she needed her glasses to find her glasses). She felt the instinct to drink water while the microwave spent two minutes heating their mugs, teabags and water. After draining the first refill and refilling again, Poindexter asked, "May I?"

"What?"

"Can I please have some water?"

"Sure." And he handed him the full glass. Dexter was naked, slightly queasy and quite placid. Charley had a splitting headache and didn't even notice Dexter's nakedness when she brushed her hand against his penis as she passed him. While Dexter was aware of what felt like she was brushing against his naked dick, he dismissed the possibility as a trick his hung-over mind was playing on him. The microwave screamed at what seemed twice the volume. They took their tea and drank, not aware enough to pull the teabags out. "I feel like shit."'

"I hope it's not because of me." Dexter smiled his eyes were finally focusing enough to see her naked body. Dexter was near sighted but his vision wasn't so bad as to prevent him seeing without his glasses but reading more than a few newsprint-sized columns of text gave him a headache.

"No, we did we do after dinner as far as you remember?" He was too hung over to notice or care that she made several syntax errors.

"Well... we were finishing dinner when you house mates came in... the beer."

"Note to self, never chug beer again." She moaned quietly

She groaned in agreement, "We couldn't have had just one beer a feel like this, could we?"

"What do those bottles say?"

He read the major domestic brewer's name 6 times (in brown bottles) and then a clear differently shaped bottle. "Everclear... 195 proof... beer... 10 proof?"

"Shit, did they? Oh fuck. I need my glasses."

"I put them on by mistake, made my headache worse. I put them over here." She slapped her palm and fingers on his shoulders held on barely tight enough to stay with him. Dexter would honestly say she held on loosely. He opened and gently placed her glasses onto her face. She caught a glance in her mirror and blushed.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm naked."

"I know my hang-over is less... I get to look at a gorgeous woman." He stood beside her in the full length mirror making no effort hide a growing erection. "What could possibly be embarrassing about this body?" Before she could get a word in edgewise, "Let's start with your most obvious feature you seem to hide: your breasts. They're round, symmetrical mounds with perky nipples and are all a nice north-central European skin color. You've got practically no aureole, which is a major factor to my reaction." He pulled her left hand encouraging it to drop by her side, then positioned himself so her hand collided with his erection.

She blushed more, but this just made him extend his soliloquy, "Do you realize this ass you've got... I've never before seen a real woman with an ass that is simultaneously not too big and not too small."

Her knees quaked in part from being naked in the air stream of the air conditioner already set too cold for her tastes, but more from the emotional discomfort and the need to empty her bladder. She left his side, ran towards the toilet, swatted at the door and missed and sat on the toilet seat, all while Dexter watched unable to think quickly. It wasn't until she was half-way through her 90-something second piss that he realized two things, she was pissing and he needed to, also.

They did paper-rock-scissors for first dibs on the shower, they both put out paper. "Again or shower together."

"Were you lying?"

"What about?"

"My body."

"Yours is the hottest body I've ever seen in the flesh and one of my uncles took me to a strip club with a lot of women stripping naked when I turned 18."

"Then there's the hooker at the massage parlor." She added.

"Yes, she was the Mamasan of the place, but still she was beautiful."

"You..." She stopped herself before she could add 'mean she was older than your mother?' to prevent the thought from making her headache worse, although, neither yes nor no would have struck her as sick, twisted or just plain unusual. The emotions she had bouncing around in her were part of her headache's cause; any answer would add emotions (and thus add to her headache).

"What?"

"What would you like to do about showering?"

"I wash your back; you wash mine."

"Okay."

They showered together and stood in the tight quarters touching much more like they were both high school sophomores rather than the university sophomores they were. She passed the liquid body wash and he added some to the washcloth. When he handed it back, he had gotten a little body wash on the bottle and she dropped the soap. On instinct she bent down and her pussy bumped onto his erection and hand keeping his erection pointing down. He reached all the way between her legs with a soapy washcloth and rubbed her pubic mons, then drew it back towards him. She moaned to express contentment. Her moan echoed. She shoved and held the body wash into the corner of the mounded indentation, on the shower stall. Then shoved her loofah, narrow end down between a clear plastic dowel above the mounded indentation the body wash was on and the wall of the shower stall, and allowed the first washcloth since she was 11 touch her body (she'd used loofahs since then). She bowed her legs and let Dexter have any access he cared to. She raised her arms up, then bent them behind his head.

"I want your hands inside me." She spoke in a begging voice.

"Alright, but may I explore your tits first." He covered her breasts with the washcloth and rubbed them through the cloth, especially the nipples.

She just melted; she would have emptied her bladder had she not done that less than 10 minutes earlier. "Please... continue." She said dreamily.

Her hair was still in a bun (as it was yesterday when she cooked and when she passed out). He licked the spine of her neck as he rubbed her nipples firmly and ground his erection between her cheeks. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a loud moan as she came then and there. Her legs lost all their strength and she was hitting the shower stall floor knees first. He just grabbed the underside of her tits and couldn't lock his knees, so he let her sink slowly, bowing his knees out wider until the shower stall refused to yield to his left knee and the opaque plastic curtain bent to accommodate his right knee's changing positions.

Once she was on her knees, he stood, sending his erection over her shoulder and brushing her right cheek. He had sweated a lot last night and smelled as of he hadn't showered in 36 to 40 hours rather than the 12 to 16 it really had been. She used her left hand to expose her breasts and used the cloth to wash off his penis. She dribbled some body wash on the shaft of his penis and used it as lube; she rubbed him hard, too hard to be pure pleasure. Her too hard rubbing kept him for a quick orgasm. He eventually grabbed her hands to stay them. He asked her to stand and rinsed the soap off. "Do you have any lube besides the olive oil you used last night?" She obeyed, just because the question seemed a bit too weird to keep her face below dick level (she was not quite 5 foot tall or as she preferred to say, a meter and a half plus less than 1%).

"I thought... what?... Did we?... We didn't have-"

"Remember you dribbled a mixture of garlic powder and hot olive oil to make garlic bread."

"Oh... I guess I should have pulled my mind out of the gutter before I opened my mouth."

"Oh, but I'd love to put several things in your mouth." He French kissed her while he gently fondled her ass cheeks.

"You enjoyed that?"

"Yes."

"Let's shut off the water."

"Okay." He moved to shut off the water; she jumped out and put on her bathrobe, not seeing a reason to tie it. The bathrobe was cut for someone with a smaller chest and about 160cm/ 5.25 feet tall. Even though she and her mother hemmed it up, the bottom still dragged along the floor. She dried her front with a towel and when he exited, she threw the towel over his head and around his back, and then pulled him to her.

"I have three lubes: just normal KY, no flavoring. Then I've got 'wild cherry' and 'peaches and cream'. I don't know what lube or admixtures of lubes are flavored in the last two, but they're neither sugar nor honey."

"Which flavor do you think tastes best?"

"The cherry tastes a bit fake and the peaches don't taste any more real, but the peach taste is closer to real and better on just the merits."

"Then use the peaches and cream."

"I should warn you. I'm very scared now. I don't want to go beyond this."

"Okay. If you don't want to wank me today, you don't have to. Sex is about pleasure. If this is making you nervous and tense with no other emotions, then we should stop."

"I want to return the favor. I'm excited about the possibility of making you cum. Don't expect me to put anything of yours in my mouth besides your tongue today." She got up and struggled to move a large box in front of her room door. Even when he helped it was slow going (it was about twice their combined weight or slightly over 450 pounds). Despite his 1 fathom height, Dexter was barely 150 pounds and Charley had a gymnast's figure save of her 'top heavy' chest. "Kari is a great lock picker. Give her a mechanical lock and she'll MacGyver a pick and gets it open more quickly than a professional thief. Give her a glass or stethoscope and she'll defeat a safe with tumblers about as fast as someone struggling to remember the combination, if not faster."

"Ah..."

"Sit on the bed, let's give you an orgasm."

She slowly added the lube and took directions well. She knelt before him, his legs spread to flank her. She gently gripped, twisted and massaged his penis.

She enjoyed looking at his naked body and rubbing it. She was slowly becoming less nervous. He was enjoying himself. Her inexperience at hand jobs made for a slow build up. He enjoyed her touch. "I want to enjoy the build up. May I kiss you on the lips, no reciprocation needed?"

"Sure."

"Stand up, please." They both stood, he dropped to his knees and licked her labia. She got weak in the knees.

"Let me sit down."

"Go ahead I'll do all the work, just lay back and enjoy." He started kissing her inner thighs, then tracing a tongue along the same places. He licked up to her pussy lips, but didn't close to penetrating. He nuzzled her bush with his cheek and gently rubbed his chin near her clit. The indirect pressure made her damp (if he didn't have stubble it would have felt better).

He took his time to lick up and down her thighs and licked around the edge of her pussy fur. He sniffed the air and detected a change in scent. He then started to lick at her labia as he looked into her eyes (she was on her elbows watching). He was instantly fond of her taste and started lapping at her sex and penetrate her with his tongue. He was eager but this was his first real practice. It would had been obvious to her except she had never been involved in a muff dive (either giving, receiving or even in the room watching). After about 15 minutes of frenetic licks and pauses to let is tongue rest she was close to orgasm. He suckled at her oozing pussy wanting to get more of that wonderful pussy flavor. She mewed softly and spread her legs as wide as she could, wordlessly begging for more. She suddenly dropped off her elbows, grabbed a pillow, shoved it to her face and screamed into it. Her pussy grabbed and squeezed at his tongue.

"Did I do good?" He had no idea she just had a good-sized orgasm.

"If you ever wondered what a woman cumming felt like: I just came. I don't think I could have paid for anything better." She was being honest, but she was wrong.

He got up and placed his face next to hers. He kissed her cheek and she hugged him like a doll that was larger than she. "Just lay there and let's enjoy your orgasm. Don't move until you're ready to."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"I mean for not demanding I go down on you immediately."

"I'd love you to, but if you want to lay back and enjoy a good cum, I don't mind."

When her post-orgasm buzz faded, she pushed back down on the bed, ass near the edge of the bed. She started licking near the head of his penis, then went on teasing him.

"Okay, how will I know if I get you off?"

"The cum will shoot out the end, where ever the hole in the head is pointing, that's where the cum will shoot... standard ballistic trajectory. I'm already close, please don't stop."

She kept going. She looked at the penis and panted softly with an open mouth. The first two salvos shot into the roof of her mouth and on her right molars. The next two salvos smudged her glasses, and then there was a dribble salvo.

He held her hands still, bent forward and asked, "Please, meet my kiss." She blushed "Its okay, no shame, I love the willingness you've shown." She stood and kissed him with a closed mouth. He wordlessly asked for a French kiss and she gulped down some of his cum from her mouth and accepted his tongue. As gently as she could, she cleaned him off with two baby wipes, and then helped him into his underwear, so he was dressed just enough to avoid indecent exposure charges while she would need to close her robe up and carefully monitor how exposed her chest was.

"I want to get the fuck out of here. I want to do something besides sex with you."

"Okay. What?"

"How about go on campus, get breakfast and then head to a movie?"

"Sounds good."

"Let's see how you dress me." Poindexter looked at her panties first. Both washed the lube off their hands, Poindexter decided he'd dress her like a slut later, she specifically asked to do something other than sex.

"You'll need to take off that robe." She did so with neither shame nor fear.

He pulled a pair of panties out and smiled. "Let me dress you. Left you lift... lift your left -" She obeyed before he could speak his entire request. He slipped her panties up to her knee, noticed his error, backed up and slipped the left leg hole around her left foot up to about her knee. She set down her left and picked up her right without prompting. He slipped her right into the right leg hole raised up on as he knelt and sniffed her pussy and gave it a lick.

"Ooh. I'm not going to be able to suck you again today. My mouth isn't hurting, but if I tried to give another blow job, It'd hurt. You can lick and I just owe you a blow."

"Would you feel comfortable owing me a blow?"

"Not in the least. I wouldn't mind feeling more of what you started, but to be honest I wouldn't feel comfortable with 'owing' you like that."

"Then I won't." He slowly raised her panties and kissed her pubes through her panties.

"Okay."

"Did you like going without a bra?"

"Not for today?"

"So was that, no bra or yes bra?"

"Yes, select a bra."

He considered only all her front-fastening bras (even her sports bra as it had a zipper in the front). He wanted to grope her as he fastened. He found one that appeared to give her tits a good amount of lift (he looked at the bras from an engineering standpoint and using what he knew of engineering and the malleability of her breasts to discern how each would effect her breasts. He decided on one of her more revealing ones (it revealed cleavage but more conservative than most of the selections in a lingerie catalog). She let him stand behind him as he dressed her in the bra.

"What kind of bottoms do you want, unbifurcated or bifurcated?"

"What?"

"Over the summer I heard about this mailman in Washington who wants to add kilts as an option to postal uniform. Not Scot plaid, just postal blue. But he called the kilt male unbifurcated garment in his resolution."

"Washington? The US capital?"

"No, it's the one in Sasquatch's stomping ground. The town was a girl's name. I forgot which one."

"Well, it's definitely not George. Tacoma?"

"No, I'd remember Tacoma. Anyway, which one?"

"Bifurcated, what does bifurcated mean anyway."

"Jeans or slacks?"

"Jeans, and make sure the hips is at least 20 inches." She had thought she'd donated all her pants smaller than 20 inch waist, but her waist has expanded to about 20 inches and she was gunning for 21 or 22 then hold.

"To answer your other question: unbifurcated means no division between the legs, think skirt/kilt."

They spent a nice day out they saw three movies at the newest theater in town and the only one whose walls were specifically designed (in shape and material) to block cellular tower transmissions. When she got to the door, her phone alerted her she had 5 voice messages and over 20 texts. She looked over whom texted her and called her mother (her mother didn't know how to text... until she demanded Kari teaches her).

"Mom, how are you?... what is?... I'm in the movies. I don't understand why. The phone was on vibrating mode... no, I'll be there... love you, too." She hung up, "Fuck! Would you believe someone posed us last night, took pics and put it on a website. My brother was the one who found them; I'm willing to bet, if not him, Dad."

"What?"

"Yes, I've carefully cultivated the reputation of the most responsible one. My brother's an 18 year old adolescent. In 12 years, he'll be a 30 year old adolescent, assuming he hadn't won a Darwin Award by then."

"Okay... and do you want me to be with you?"

"Yes, but NOT during this shit I have going on at the house."

"Okay... may I ask why?"

"Well, yes. My parents are over there greatly concerned about me and want to know my side of the story. It'll be easier to not have your reactions. But the fact you're willing to offer, makes me feel even better. Just pull up to the corner I'll walk the rest of the way."

She got into the situation and manipulated the prevailing opinion of her being the smart, careful one and if she had one fault it was a curiosity that trended to neophelia (and a complete lack of neophobia to boot). She made it sound like she had only had sips of beer before that night and that was her first full beer (this was the truth). She was having dinner with a male who was over 18, a classmate and a friend (also completely true). The denied any interest to lose her virginity to him (this was a lie, she'd busted her hymen with a vibrating dildo over a year ago, but she'd never knowingly had a man cum anywhere on or in her until that morning or any the first drops on her body - excluding non-consent from Chris' a few hours earlier). She was a complete virgin when she woke up that morning and had only lost her hand-job virginity since.

Her parents believed her. Kari and both Mels complained to Charley's orgasmic screams in the shower waking them that morning (deliberately complaining in the presence of her parents), the more vehemently they complained, and the more Charley looked like she was being slandered. Her parents refused to bank roll Charley's move, but would still give her the same per-month partial rent as they'd given her for her 1/3 of the house rent. "I'm not staying here another night. This has gone to a new low! What's coming next, Kari and Chris getting me drugged unconscious so Chris and a few of his friends can molest me?"

Despite this, she wasn't able to get enough to even pay for the cheapest dorm. After an hour or so, she rang 5 people she knew well and drove pick up trucks. She secured permission to leave her stuff at a friend's spare room (and even rented the room for 18 bucks a week).