Pack Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
An Omega is helped through her first heat.
3.7k words
4.54
51.6k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft moans and high pitched whines filled the dingy hallway he crept down, and the enticing blend of sweat, frustration, and Omega slick filled Eric's nose, blood racing through his body to his cock in a dizzying rush. Following her scent had been easy, once he got the text about an unmated Omega disturbing the local pride of werecats with her stench.

To Eric, as he breathed deep again, feeling his entire body swell, his own Alpha pheromones a cool counterpoint to her spicy heated ones, the scent was ambrosia. His body hummed with anticipation. As he neared the door from which the scents and frustrated whimpers came, Eric was supremely pleased to not smell signs of any other males of their kind. He'd be her first.

His hand rested on the metal doorknob, feeling the flimsy wood of the door underneath, and when she didn't answer his rattling knock, only let out a frustrated whimper, Eric jerked hard on the door, feeling the lock shatter as the door popped open.

The Omega's scent, which was tantalizing in the hallway, like a fine perfume, rushed out of the open door in a thick fog. Eric breathed deep, tasting her spice on his tongue, felt his knot swell. An amazing feat considering it usually required vigorous fucking to grow.

Gaze sweeping the small efficiency apartment, Eric took in the dirty dishes in the sink to the left, the smell of bad food just starting to turn permeating the air, a tiny TV, and beat up lounge chair. And finally, the small, twin sized bed upon which, a slight, brown haired female, her curls matted with sweat, grunted on a mass of tangled bedding. Eric stood transfixed, fingers digging into and cracking the flimsy, particle board door as he watched the frustrated female slam herself down on... a cucumber?

He growled at the sight. No Omega should be without an Alpha cock to get her through her heat. And now that he found her, he would not fail her. The growl reverberated in the room, and her rhythm faltered, dilated eyes flying open. Startled eyes the color of his favorite blue jeans met his, the iris almost swallowed by her desire. Her slim neck bobbed in a swallow, and a low voice rasped as her hips kicked up their movement. "Help me."

Eric shut the door with a snap, flipping the damaged lock so hard it wedged the door shut. He was across the floor in three steps, hands tugging off his shirt and toeing off his boots as his knees hit the bed.

The Omega's eyes went wide, her movement slowing as he slowly crouched over her. Eric growled and her eyes went wide again, the scent of fresh slick filling the room.

He fell on top of her without warning, caging her body under him as he shimmied out of his jeans, his swollen cock springing free, bobbing painfully against his abs. His hand grasped the end of the warm, slick vegetable, pulling it out slowly while she moaned, hips thrusting in complaint. A gush of slick coated his hand. Eric's mouth watered and his tongue lapped her essence from his fingers without his permission.

Addictive.

Spicy, sweet honey covered his tongue, sending so much blood to his painfully hard cock he was dizzy.

He had to have her. Now. And judging from the writhing limbs trying to draw him in and needy moans, the Omega was just as desperate.

His hips surged forward without a thought, urgency and instincts driving his movements. The heat and tight grip of her soaked flesh made him moan into her neck. Sensation sparked from his cock all the way up his spine, lighting his nerves like fireworks. He thrust again, burrowing deeper.

She was tight, but the substitute cock she'd been using and the need that gripped her negated the need for foreplay. Later, once her heat faded to levels that allowed her to feel something other than the overwhelming desire to be filled and knotted, he would feast on her, show her pleasure in other ways.

But now, as her little nails pierced his skin, heels digging into his ass, he gave her what she needed, strong, powerful thrusts until he was bottoming out inside her, hips snapping like a piston.

The little female clenched, her pussy gripping him so tight he thought he'd lose all feeling in his cock, and then rippled in a sensual massage as she came, crying out with a surprised "Oh!"

Still she moaned for more, scratching and snarling until he shook the bed with his thrusts, his cock swelling uncomfortably large, the tingling in the base of the shaft telling him it was time to knot this female.

Eric worried she was still too tight, too small to handle a knot, and tried to keep his strokes shallow, gritting his teeth against his instincts. His female snarled, hooked her feet around his waist, and drove him deep, her hips driving him home. Their pelvises ground together and she came again, writhing against him.

He huffed, amused. If she wanted it that way, he'd tried to spare her. The least he could do was battle the coming pain with pleasure. Bracing himself on one hand, the other slipped between their sweaty bodies, down soft skin to where they were joined. He drove into her harder, faster, knowing he would need speed and force to keep his knot moving once it started swelling. If he didn't drive it up behind her pelvic bone to the clump of nerves back that would give them both pleasure as he rocked his knot inside her, it would be an uncomfortable and unsatisfying joining for both of them.

And the last thing any Alpha wanted was to be knotted to a pissed off and dissatisfied Omega.

His fingers found her clit with ease, circling the little nub until it stiffened. Eric felt her entire body clench, stars dancing behind his eyes at the sensation as he manipulated her nerve endings and felt her internal muscles grip him.

Her third orgasm locked every muscle in her body, and the Omega let out a high, keening cry as Eric thrust harder, a howl erupting from his clenched jaw. His knot slid up his shaft which each thrust, barely fitting in her entrance. He felt real resistance as her body struggled to accommodate him, but he couldn't stop.

Eric redoubled his rubbing as the Omega stiffened, this time not in pleasure. "Easy," he murmured, thrusting faster. Almost there. And he was. His knot was halfway up his shaft, being massaged by the tightest Omega cunt he'd ever felt, moving a torturous quarter inch at a time.

Before pleasure completely melted his brain, Eric felt along the floor with his foot, snagged his jeans with his toes, and pulled them to him. The movements tugged at his cock, where it was lodged tight in the Omega. That was not pleasant. Gritting his teeth while the female snarled when his hips paused, he grabbed his cell phone and hit redial.

"Rico," he gasped, letting her have his way with him, his hips moving in her exquisite grip. "Gather the unmated Betas. Find me." He groaned, thrust again, and ignored the shouted questions coming from the speakers of his phone.

Eric didn't have the thought to hang up. Not when the female kept moving her hips, the tight clench of her massaging his knot up his shaft. Pleasure arced down his cock, up his spine, down his limbs. Stars burst in his vision. Three more hard thrusts and he couldn't hold back any longer, couldn't move anymore as his knot hit home.

Pleasure detonated through them both at the same time. A growl ripped from his chest, and the Omega tightened around him, undulating as he rocked and came, the only movements he was capable of.

The were stuck in a pleasurable cycle. Every time he came, the Omega tightened around him, which made his pelvis rock, short little thrusts that ground his body against her clit, his knot against the internal bundle of nerves, causing her to come. When the spurts slowed enough for him to catch his breath, Eric looked down at the sweaty, drained female, focused on where they were joined, how her tiny body milked him.

Then he went deeper, probing the part of her that was Omega with the magic that made him Alpha, and claimed her for his pack.

*****

All Lex knew was a feverish want, a need that sunk its teeth into her bones, burned her body from the inside out. A hunger no food could satisfy, radiating from her core. She vaguely remembered the figure of a man, how that need spiked tenfold, and then pleasure.

Endless pleasure, driving her to new heights. A pain, stretching her that was quickly eclipsed by a new pleasure she could grow addicted to. But the best part? That growl.

Low, rumbly, it reached to the center of her, warmed and soothed her. Lex's entire focus was on that growl and how she could listen to it again and again. What she would do to please the male so he would growl for her again.

There was movement beside her.

Blinking, Lex opened tired eyes, senses slowly coming back to her. it took her a minute to realize the man existed, and judging from the soreness between her legs, the dream was real. Bright blue eyes stared at her, capturing her gaze with an intensity that made her blush and look down.

Her gaze followed the shirtless ripped body down to his naked waist and then jerked. Actual pain sparked and he winced. "Easy," he purred, and she froze, limbs melting under the sound. "Give it a few more minutes and then I can wash you up. Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

Dumbly, she nodded, not trusting her voice. Lex had other needs too, like a bathroom, but she wasn't going to voice that out loud. Not to a stranger. She glanced back down where his thick erection joined them from pelvis to pelvis. Could she still call him a stranger if he'd fucked her and she begged for more?

More memories played through her mind, making her blush... and sparking her need again. Groaning, she closed her eyes, hiding her face in the pillow. She would not beg the man for another round. She. Would. Not.

There was a loud inhale and a low chuckle. A large hand rubbed from shoulder to hip, leaving a blazing trail of heat in its wake. Lex's nipples tightened, breasts grew warm and heavy at the touch. She breathed deep and groaned at the smell of the man, of spicy sweat and sin. Her body gave a full shudder, chill bumps racing down her arms. His hand stroked her belly, fingers centimeters from where they were joined.

Her insides went liquid. Bones melted, muscles loosened. Her lips parted, breaths hot and loud against the sheets. Fire raced through her body, flipping the switch from sated to starving in an instant. Which wasn't like her at all. Lex had never been attracted to a man before... and now she could think of nothing other than getting under him again. What was wrong with her?

The stroking stopped, and the needy keening that escaped her lips made her flush red. The strange male purred again and every nerve ending lit up, vibrating throughout her body. Fingers traced down her spine and she brushed against them, the movement jostling her hips and letting him slide between her thighs.

"Again?" His words brushed against her skin and she craved the feel of his teeth nipping her skin. She groaned, shook her head, and then writhed with need. "Are you sure?"

Lex rolled over as much as she was able, trying to hide her reaction from him and felt his thickness slide out of her. She missed it immediately, her pussy clenching around air, needing to be filled.

The heat of him warmed her back, and Lex's hips arched without her permission.

"Keep moving like that, Omega, and I'll take it as an invitation." There was just enough growl in his voice for her to make her body slick.

Her hips moved again and he pounced, covering her body with his, caging her in with his arms and legs, and sliding deep in one, long thrust. Their groans mingled and filled the room, Lex pushing back against his powerful thrusts. She felt him shift them until they spun around, but didn't care enough to ask why. All that mattered was the pleasure she knew he would give.

It built fast. Lex closed her eyes, focusing on nothing but the feel of the man moving inside her, hitting that spot that made her scream. So she did, letting her release flow through her. Her orgasm only made her hungrier. Her fingers clawed at the mattress, needing to pull the male against her but the position didn't allow it. With this position, he controlled the speed, angle, and depth. All she could do was take it.

"More," she grunted, unable to form more than a single word, her fingers clawing the mattress.

In response to her demand, his hand slipped onto her belly, up between her breasts, and wrapped around her throat. With a flex of powerful muscles, he lifted them to their knees, letting her drive down against his thrusts.

The male's hand didn't move from her throat, and something inside Lex softened. Her head fell against his shoulder in submission and his tongue traced the shell of her ear. She came again, eyes flying open at the strength of the sudden orgasm.

And nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw three strange men watching them.

"Alpha? Do you want us to come back when you aren't... busy?" The male in the middle asked, looking away. Lex's mouth opened and shut, her body twisting, trying to hide from their view, but the male held her tight, pulse racing against his hand. "The way you sounded, we thought you were dying."

The male stilled, as frozen as she. Until his other hand came out to play with her breasts. "Gentlemen," he greeted them, plucking at a nipple, feeling the weight of a breast in his palm. Lex hated how her body clenched around him, how she wanted to push her breast into his hand for more. "Come meet our Omega."

They stepped forward, grinning like wolves surrounding wounded prey, and Lex trembled. Her hands came up to cover herself, but the male inside her caught them. Pinned them behind her back. Her eyes slammed shut as heat and humiliation washed through her. A whimper burned her throat.

"Shhh," the male holding her whispered, then dropped his voice to a growl. "Don't you want to please me?"

She nodded dumbly at his growl, losing the battle against the overwhelming need he sparked in her to please him. Why wasn't he moving inside her?

"Answer properly," he crooned. "Say, 'Yes, Alpha.'"

She swallowed thickly against his hand, trying not to whine, desperate to do anything if only he'd start moving again. "Yes, Alpha."

The Alpha growled again, thrust once. "Good girl."

Lex tried to move, ride him, but he held her fast, while he made a motion to his men, who started stripping. "Please me by pleasing them, and I'll please you. Stop, and I stop. Understand?" When she didn't say anything, he nipped her neck. Heat burst from the contact.

"Yes, Alpha." The words erupted from her on a moan as the men surrounded her on all sides, like points of a compass. Her Alpha loosened his grip, let her grind unsatisfactorily against him. It wasn't enough friction, not inside and not against her clit.

"My Betas," he said, cupping her jaw and turning her head from left to right. "Rico," a Latin male with tan skin and dark hair and eyes, "Marcus," a black man with an eager smile, "and Sian," a blonde, Thor lookalike. All were huge and muscular, all looked at her like they were starving, and all had obvious erections.

They closed in and Lex closed her eyes, biting her lip to conceal a whimper. She wasn't sure about any of this, still wasn't sure about the man currently inside her. "Wait." Her eyes cracked open, saw the men frozen just inches from her. "Why? All of you?"

The three in front of her looked to the man they called Alpha. "You are an Omega," he explained, fingers stroking her lower lips. Teasing. Lex found it hard to concentrate even though she knew this was important. "A vital part to any pack. You will keep us together, calm, and living happily as a united pack. All you have to do is please us. Can you do that?" His voice dropped to a rough whisper. "To please me? If you do, I'll keep you full of my knot."

The fever was building again, faster now. Why wasn't he moving, dammit? He wasn't pleasing her. What good was this male? Lex whimpered, hips shifting. His arms tightened around her, holding her still. Lust fogged eyes showed her the forms of three strong males. A sharp inhale brought her the scents of their lust. Fine. If the male inside her didn't want to serve her, she'd use the others. They would please her. Her left hand struggled to reach for one of them but was trapped against her body. Lex snapped, twisting her head and sinking dull teeth into the male's bicep, snarling her reprimand.

He groaned, held her head against his arm, mouth away from his skin. "Answer me properly, Omega and I'll forgive your disrespect."

The words burst from her lips as desperation made her thrash in his grip. If he didn't start thrusting, she'd die. "Yes, Alpha!"

He let her hands go and they shot out, tracing the abs of the one on her right, up the inner thigh of the one on her left. The male in the middle stalked closer until the head of his cock was an inch from her lips. Her Alpha kept his word, moving steadily inside her. But when her hands froze a half inch from where they itched to be, he froze too, his cock almost completely withdrawn from her body. A hand brushed the inside of her slick thighs, then shoved into her open mouth.

Ambrosia.

Their combined juices made her mouth water, and when she smelled the mix on the cock in front of her, Lex's tongue darted out, brushing the swollen head. They all groaned and Lex was lost, lapping at the length of dark flesh, hungrily searching for more. A new taste filled her mouth, tangier than hers and her Alpha, but just as good.

Instinct drove her, widening her mouth, letting the male thrust inside. Something brushed her hands on either side and she gripped warm flesh, thick and slick, grasping tight as she moved her hands up and down. And then a delicious thickness filled her cunt.

Her world narrowed to the slide of flesh, the stretch between her thighs, the salty taste of the length in her mouth, trying not to choke as she eagerly swallowed and purred. It was almost perfect. There was one part of her that wasn't filled, and her buttocks clenched. A hand crashed against the flexing muscle, and Lex jerked, came as the pain mingled with pleasure, drove her higher.

The cock in her mouth took advantage of her purr, slipping deeper in her throat. "I'm coming," Rico grunted.

"Swallow him down," her Alpha ordered, speeding his thrusts, driving into her hard, hips slapping against her ass as she drove down, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Lex's lungs burned for air, stars sparking in her vision. The cock in her mouth twitched and spilled down her throat, forcing her to swallow. "So good," Rico whispered, breathing ragged as he slowly slid out.

Lex panted for air, eyes closed, focused on the cock inside her.

"My turn." Her eyes flew open as Sian's hand burrowed into her hair, tugging her down onto his length. He and the Alpha got into a rhythm, pulling her down onto one cock and off the other. Being impaled, used, pleasing the men did something to Lex she never experienced, never expected. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, letting her mind drift, pushing out anything other than pleasure.

And then the bed dipped and something hot and wet touched her clit. Lex came at the wet suction, eyes opening wide to see Rico lying on the bed, mouth latched to her clit, demanding she come with every lash of his tongue.

She did, crying out despite the cock gagging her. He didn't let up, torturing the sensitive nub. Lex struggled to get away, but she was held fast and being pushed toward yet another orgasm. A hand squeezed around her fist, distracting her. The grip was hard, twisting her wrist. Marcus. She'd almost forgotten about him. "I'm about to come," he grunted, making her stroke him.

"Me too," Sian groaned, flooding her mouth with precome. "Next time, I'll teach her how to use that tongue properly," he grunted, gagging her again.

12