Pack Ten Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard introduced her to each one in turn, and she summarily forgot every name except one. Garret, she remembered his name, because between his broad shoulders and his deep solid voice, she would have fucked him for free right there in front of everyone.

The group moved to the bar where there was an actual bartender. Howard explained that they had four workers that took care of the food and drink, brought out towels, or anything else requested, but they never participated.

Tia watched as one of the men started feeling up Ronnie while she stood at the bar. Little by little he got more aggressive until she was on a bar stool with his face between her thighs. Her head was back and she was in bliss. Another man slipped his hand in her open neck dress and found her nipple.

The man between her thighs stood up and pulled his cock out through the fly of his slacks and rubbed a truly impressive piece of meat across her wet clit. Ronnie hissed and grabbed the edges of the bar for support. The man moaned as he slid his thick cock into her pussy.

"So, you're considering the idea of joining our club?"

"Why yes, Garret was it?"

"Yes, and I must admit, I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of making love to anything as...perfect as you?"

"Why thank you, I very seldom get to hear such worlds coming from a gentleman."

"Well sometimes I'm not such a gentleman."

"Sometimes, I'm not so perfect; I've been known to talk with my mouth full."

"Oh, I like that, a sexy sense of humor."

He got quiet for a while and Tia just stood there watching Ronnie get fucked on a bar stool. It was almost surreal standing there drinking a Vodka tonic with her pussy dripping wet while her friend casually got felt up and fucked by two different men, both wearing masks.

"I'm sorry Garret, did I say something wrong?"

"No, I'm just trying to decide if I'm going to break the rules before you remove the dress, or after."

"...and why would you do that, when I'll tell you a secret, I'm going to join."

"Because I can smell your excitement, and I can afford to taste it."

He leaned towards her lips and her mouth opened as they met. His tongue tasted like whiskey and mint and she felt her knees go weak. He picked her up and set her on a low table next to them. He lifted her dress and kissed his way up her thighs until he reached her wet crotch. She dropped back on the table with her head hanging over the opposite side while Garret did things she'd never felt before.

His tongue was magic the way it probed her labia from the inside out. He sucked the long meaty lips into his mouth and played with them in his mouth. She urged him on with whispers until she felt an impending explosion building up deep in her abdomen. Her mouth opened up to gasp and a cock slid between her lips. She sucked hard on the firm piece of meat and it slipped a little deeper. She felt Garret's mouth leave her pussy, and she wiggled her legs.

"Oh Tia, trust me you will enjoy this."

Tia felt something rub her pussy just as the cock in her mouth slipped deeper touching the back of her throat. She grabbed his hips and pulled him deeper and he realized she wanted more. He pulled back a little just as she felt her wet pussy start getting stretched. She'd never felt anything so big before, and she groaned just as the cock in her mouth plowed its way into her throat. She was moaning and groaning on his cock and he started fucking her with full throat stretching stokes while Garret just kept going deeper. The man fucking her throat reached forward and opened her dress revealing her perfect C cup breasts and long hard nipples. A moment later she felt a mouth on each of them, while the cock pushed back into her throat.

Garrets cock reached the back of her pussy and kept going, stretching her farther than she'd ever felt. His balls touched her ass and he slowly withdrew. She heard Ronnie say something about sucking her clit and then her mouth was on her abdomen. The cock in her mouth was going faster now and she could feel his urgency. She started pulling on his hips again and he increased the pace.

Her nipples were on fire and Garret was slowly driving into her again just as Ronnie's mouth found her clit. His cock was amazing as it stretched her and filled her, tickling places she'd never felt before. The cock in her mouth was getting close and she could hear him breathing quickly.

She pulled on his hips and pockets and he exploded, blasting his cum down her throat. She let him stay deep until he flexed the last few drops out, and the moment he did he pulled away from her.

She took the opportunity to look around and all the men were stroking their cocks while watching her getting fucked. Ronnie was bent over between her legs while a man fucked her slowly from behind. There was a man sucking each of her nipples and rubbing her stomach.

Tia felt a hand on her cheek and looked up. A smiling man was offering her his cock. She dropped her head and opened her mouth. His cock was thinner and it slid right down her throat the first stroke.

He touched her throat just below her chin with his thumb, feeling his cock enter and exit her throat. It was a wicked feeling for her and she liked it. Garret was slowly increasing his pace and she felt an orgasm building again.

She felt a fingernail scrape across her asshole and then it slipped inside. Her body exploded without warning and she started moaning and gasping on the cock in her throat. He couldn't handle the sensation and took a few quick strokes and exploded down her throat.

Ronnie was rubbing Garret's cock from inside her asshole and he was starting to move faster now. Before she could get into watching him fuck her, another cock was presented to her mouth. She dropped her head and pulled him inside.

He'd watched her swallow cock for the last fifteen minutes, so he knew what she was capable of. He grabbed her arm pits and truly fucked her face until he exploded down her throat. He pulled away and Garret spoke up.

"Let the girl enjoy this now."

He picked up his pace and started hammering her tight fully stretched pussy until she was gasping and moaning under his assault. She felt the biggest orgasm of her life coming and she pinched her nipples as it swelled up and exploded through her body.

"OH...MY...FUCKING...GOD!"

Ronnie was fingering her ass while she ran her tongue over Tia's hard swollen clit and Tia couldn't stop cumming. The waves just kept pounding her over and over.

Eventually he slowed his pace and her body quit convulsing. He hadn't cum yet and she had a feeling he was just getting started. He pulled out and moved to the large sofa on his back. He motioned her on top of him and she dropped her dress to the floor before climbing on his lap and skewering her wet swollen pussy with his throbbing cock.

After a few hard strokes she felt a tongue on her ass. She stopped moving and it wormed its way inside. She looked down at Garret and he smiled. She lowered her lips to his and started exploring his mouth. The tongue left her ass only to be replaced by a butt plug. It started vibrating and she started fucking Garret with a new urgency. His cock was so thick that each time she got close to the bottom her clit would roll in and rub his shaft, it was unbelievable.

He was holding her waist down and only her hips and ass were moving up and down and she could feel her next orgasm welling up. The vibrating butt plug increased in intensity and she couldn't hold back any longer, she started cumming and fucking as fast as she could.

She was babbling now and trying to get more cock in her pussy, when the butt plug vanished from her ass. Her body was still vibrating from her orgasm, and all of a sudden a cock was pushing into her ass. Her mouth made a big O shape as it split her in two.

Garret moaned as she pushed hard against the two cocks and without closing her mouth she started fucking them both. Garret wasn't the cool customer anymore either. The cock in her ass was rubbing him like crazy and as she picked up the pace he started thrusting into her hard. The man behind her started pounding into her with serious force and all at once Garret grunted out and she felt him explode. The guy behind her was fucking fast and hard and she started cumming again.

"Oh god, fuck my ass, please fuck it harder, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh ya, FUCK ME!"

She was still fucking Garret, and while he didn't normally remain hard, her sucking squeezing cunt kept him up. The guy in her asshole froze and she felt him explode deep inside her.

"Oh ya..."

He pulled out and she took a deep breath. She slipped off of Garret and slid down the sofa so she could suck his cock. He groaned as her lips captured the head. His hands went to her ears and he started thrusting into her mouth. She felt another cock probing her asshole and she pushed back onto it.

She gasped on Garret's cock as the monstrous head popped into her asshole. It stopped where it was, and she returned to sucking Garret's huge cock.

She felt the one in her ass inch forward and she pushed back until he was embedded a few inches. He took this as a good sign and started pushing deeper. It seemed endless as the cock just kept going deeper. It was already deeper than anything she'd ever had up her ass and she still couldn't feel his balls on her pussy. Garret's cock was rock hard again and she wanted it in her cunt.

"Hold on, I want both of you at once."

The guy behind her moved her forward and she could hear the other men whispering. She felt like she was being carried by a cock, it was amazing.

She got past Garret's hips and the guy behind her set her down just as she got Garret started back into her. He dropped her and she plunged down Garret's thick cock. She'd never been so full of thick dick before and all of a sudden the guy behind her started fucking her ass. Her eyes got big and she started panting.

"Are you ok sexy?"

"Yes, yes, I need a cock in my mouth, I do, I do..."

"Bobby."

Garret knew who to call, and a few seconds later Tia was swallowing another huge cock. She pressed hard and eventually was rewarded when her throat opened up and his head slipped down until her nose was pressed against his pubic bone. She pulled back off of him with a gasp and started talking.

"When I nod my head just fuck my throat hard ok?"

She didn't wait for an answer she just swallowed him whole. She started slamming back on the two cocks while she slammed her head down on the one in her mouth, until all of a sudden she started nodding her head.

He grabbed her ears and started fucking her mouth like it was pussy and she started shaking and squirming on all three cocks. Garret hadn't planned on cumming again but he couldn't help it. Her pussy started contracting, and he started bucking up and cussing. The guy behind her had fucked a lot of ass, but nothing like Tia. She was squealing around the cock in her throat and squeezing her ass down tight. All three men were cumming now and Tia was still a shaking mess.

"God...damn...best...ass...I've...ever...fucked!"

Tia froze solid with three cocks pumping cum into her and deep loud moan came pouring out of her. All the remaining men started clapping, even Ronnie who was being stuffed up the ass as well.

Tia fell down spent on Garret's chest breathing heavy. Her hair was wet from sweat and her body was limp from exhaustion. Garret rubbed her head and back while the other two men moved away.

She just remained there limp and trying to catch her breath. Ronnie came over and kissed her cheek before asking if she was ok.

"I'm perfect, but I'll need a bathroom in a minute."

She inhaled deeply and climbed off of Garret and Ronnie walked her to the bathroom. Even it was incredible, with a padded velvet bench and granite and marble everywhere. It even had a bidet next to the toilet. Tia used it to clean herself up and then walked over to Ronnie who was smiling at her.

"So wow, what do you think?"

"I think I'm in, but did I steal your...thunder?"

"Na, I'm good, and the night's only half over."

"Half over, you mean I just got fucked for two hours straight?"

"Ya, and you were incredible!"

Tia picked up the two hundred dollar ceramic hair dryer and fixed her hair and makeup before the two of them returned to the bar where Howard was waiting with a big smile.

"The last two men would like to...err, break the rules as well, but they'd like both of you."

The two men were at the bar drinking and when the girls walked up they explained what they wanted. They followed the men to the big oversized bed where a serious looking pair of double ended dildos was waiting.

They were positioned on their hands and knees and the first dildo was slipped inside their pussies. In the center it had a ball hanging down, covered in little nubs and it had a big vibrator inside. Tia liked it a lot. Next they got the second dildo in the ass. Tia started moaning before they even got moving. Both dildos were buzzing and she knew she was in for a seriously long ride.

A small camera on a flexible arm was positioned so it was aimed at their pussies and when Tia looked at the wall she could see the image being played larger than life. These guys had great imaginations Tia thought.

She turned her face forward just in time to get a hard dick in her open mouth. The same thing happened to Ronnie. Tia knew how this game worked and started fucking back and forth face fucking the cock and both dildos.

The two girls got a rhythm going so they could both enjoy the vibrating ball a second and then they would plunge balls deep on the cocks in their throats. Tia felt a huge orgasm building and started nodding her head hoping the cock in her mouth got the hint.

He grabbed her head and started slamming his cock in her mouth and she started cumming and squealing. He'd never felt anything like it and blew his thick load down her hungry throat. She was still cumming when he pulled out and reached down with his mouth and started kissing her.

She was trying to kiss him back amidst her convulsing body shaking, and he laughed as he let her go.

"Thank...thank you..."

"No my dear, thank you, that was incredible, worth every penny."

Tia stopped moving and realized Ronnie wasn't moving either. Tia dropped to her chest just as the anal dildo was removed. She looked up at the wall and watched it larger than life as the last remaining man mounted her asshole from above and Ronnie worked the dildo in and out of her pussy.

There it was, her pussy and asshole, both getting fucked and it both felt and looked amazing. It was bright and brilliant and she thought her body looked amazing, and then Ronnie held the ball tight against her clit and she started cumming again.

This time it just kept coming wave after wave, and she just rocked back and forth letting it consume her completely. She remembered the cock exploding in her ass, but a few seconds later a new cock was there, so it didn't matter. She lost track of the time and the cocks, until she felt herself being lifted up.

She looked around and it was Garret. He sat down and turned her so she was facing away from him and impaled her in the ass. The camera was pointed right at her crotch and on the wall larger than life a school bus sized cock was hammering her garage door sized asshole. Her pussy was a true work of art now. It was swollen and splayed open and bright pink. Her lips were opening and closing as he thrust.

A second man stepped up and crawled between her legs. He forced his thick cock into her pussy and for the first time she got to watch herself get truly fucked in both holes. She lost track of time but didn't lose track of the wall. She watched while she got pumped full of cum by more and more men until finally she was taken to the bathroom.

Her dress was hanging up and her shoes were on the counter. She sat on the toilet for a minute and then got cleaned up. She slipped her dress back on and fixed her hair and makeup. Once she had her shoes on she returned to the room.

The men were all waiting in a line and they started clapping and cheering as she walked up. Each man shook her hand and hugged her before kissing her on the mouth. A few of them explored her mouth a minute before letting her go. Howard was at the end of the line waiting.

"Obviously all the men voted you into the club. Thursday will be your permanent night."

He walked her to the car where Ronnie was waiting. He climbed in with them and the car backed out the opening door. He handed her a thick manila envelope and asked her to sign the contract. She scribbled her name on the line, and he congratulated her.

At the condo Ronnie kissed her goodnight and whispered "Great job" in her ear and went inside. Howard took her next door and unlocked the front door. She walked inside and was blown away. It was already furnished and decorated, and it was incredible. He gave her the keys and explained the security system, and the computer.

"I'm here for your every need; you just call me any time day or night, understand? Now the computer has a link on the desktop that allows you to sign up for extra events, or contests, all of which are described in detail."

"Thank you Howard."

"Also, you have full medical, dental, and vision, as well as access to a wide array of lingerie and sex toys. The car is in the garage, and the money should be in your account already."

He went to the door and disappeared into the dark.

She opened the envelope and dumped it out on the table. It was fifty thousand dollars in cash. She sat down on the leather sofa and started laughing as she tossed the money in the air.

12