Packer Does the Office Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Packer looked down at his boss. She who was usually so commanding and domineering was now nothing more than any other slut who had got a good look at his cock. He decided on what he wanted next, reaching down he pulled Jan off his cock, and she somewhat unwillingly complied, sad to not be sucking on it any longer. He helped her to her feet then guided her to the full-length windows overlooking the city.

Packer smushed Jan's face against the glass, before starting to roughly pull her skirt down. With some help from Jan he managed to get them off and fling them back towards the desk. Jan moaned into the glass as she felt Packer rip her panties down, which he quickly pocketed, before jerking her butt down and back a bit while keeping her face against the glass. He reached around and ripped open her jacket and shirt.

He tore her bra away as well, before smushing her tits against the glass of the window. Jan was now more exposed then she had ever been, and it was for all of New York to see. She felt Packer's dangling cock gently slap one of her cheeks. She felt him grab hold of it and glide it over her pussy coating it with her leaking juices. She moaned, wanting him to push it in, but she felt him continue to move it. He slid it until it pressed against her asshole.

"You did say I could have it," Packer said, mock sympathy in his voice, and a shit eating grin on his face as he, without warning, pushed his cock forward. She let out a guttural groan as she felt Packer's cock start to penetrate her ass. Packer had one hand keeping her against the glass, the other was spreading her cheeks.

Normally he would have eased his way in, but considering she was his boss and all the shit he has taken from her over the years meant she lost that privilege. He shoved half of it in without warning, earning shriek from Jan. One of her hands snaked down and started to play with her pussy, the other was against the window to keep her steady.

Jan slipped two fingers into her sopping pussy right before she felt Packer shove the rest of his cock in. Another yelp from Jan, although this time it came along with a big orgasm for her as well. Her legs wobbling as her whole body shook slightly from her first assgasm. Packer started to quickly pound her ass, showing no mercy, and earning more orgasms from Jan. Who despite the bit of pain was feeling far more pleasure.

Jan was naked, and smooshed against her window, with her ass being railed by a subordinate. She hadn't expected the meeting to go this way, but she had no complaints. Packer started to spank her ass with his free hand, each spank eliciting a moan out of Jan. The feeling of her tight ass with spank and thrust was quickly pushing Packer to the edge.

He fucked her until he knew he couldn't last any longer. Thrusting himself as deep as he could he started to blast directly into her ass. Jan felt the first shot spurt deep into her ass, which caused another orgasm as her fingers continued to fuck her pussy. Packer shot a sizeable load deep into her ass, and after he was sure he was spent, slowly pulled his dick out, as a trail of cum followed. Dripping down her ass and legs, Jan either didn't notice or didn't care.

Her mind was blank, as she was in in the aftermaths of a euphoric encounter. She turned to face him, before putting her back to the glass and sliding down to sit on her nice carpeted floor. A smearing of cum followed her ass on the way down. Packer thought about telling her but liked the idea of his mark being on the window so he kept his mouth shut. He put his pants back on, patted her panties, and started to head out the door.

"I think this is the best discipline meeting I've ever been to," Packer said with a guffaw, leaving Jan to only nod in agreement as he walked out the door.

Season 3 Episode 15 - Karen

"Halpert! Tall, queer, handsome as ever." Packer said, half-jokingly to Jim as he made one of his "pop ins" into the office. He typically just made rounds insulting everyone but someone quickly caught his eye this time, a new lady of the office.

"Hello, hello, Todd Packer." Packer introduced himself to the women standing beside Jim's desk.

"Karen Filippelli, Jim's girlfriend." Karen responded back, having not been told anything about Packer she wasn't quite sure what to make of him.

"Shut up!" Packer replied, a lock of mock surprise going from Karen to Jim, as having called Jim gay ever since he met him this would obviously be a surprise.

"Yep." Karen curtly responded, unsure of the confusion and feeling Packer was being a bit rude.

"Either this chick is a dude or Halpert got scared straight." Packer retorted, giving off one of his trademarks laugh as everyone, including Karen, looked at him with disgust or annoyance.

Karen was an Italian-American saleswoman, olive-skinned with long straight brown hair. It curved perfectly around her beautiful face, with striking eyes and sharp features. She wasn't particularly tall but always wore tall heels which accentuated her well-toned legs and pushed her butt up just a little bit extra. The rest of her wardrobe was mostly restricted to extremely tight, dark business suits and pants to match. She had a perky set of breasts and a firm ass. Her body was tight and her dedication to keeping it that way was evident.

Not much else was said between them, as Karen and Jim shared looks of distaste towards Packer. It didn't bother him one bit, as soon as he saw Karen he knew he was going to go after her. That tight ass and perky tits, plus the thought of sticking it to Jim's girlfriend was already getting him rock hard.

He waited a few hours until she was alone in the kitchen area before sidling in. Karen was waiting for her coffee to get ready when she saw Packer walk into the room with a leer plastered across his face. She rolled her eyes at him before getting back to her coffee. She felt him walk up next to her and stop.

"So Halpert, huh?" Packer asked, the disdain and derision obvious in his voice. Karen turned to give him a piece of her mind, and was met with the same leer as before. This time he was not so subtly checking out her rack.

She stared at him in shock for a moment as he unabashedly stared at her chest. Eventually she folded her arms over them to conceal them from him, forcing the first change of his expression since he entered the room.

"If you're gonna flaunt it, don't get mad when people look. Know what I'm saying?" Packer said, his typical laugh following as he gestured down to her now covered breasts.

"Looking isn't staring creepily," Karen responded, the disgust back in her features. "And if you had anything flaunt other than that bald head of yours you might know what it's like to have yourself be appreciated." She finished, giving him a once over, before giving a dismissive eye roll.

"Oh, sweetie I definitely have something flaunt worthy, but unfortunately it isn't socially acceptable to do so," Packer said, the leer creeping back on his face. He gestured downwards and Karen's eyes followed on instinct. She could sort of see the outline of something bulging in his pants, but not enough to make her think much of what he said.

"The only response to you flaunting what you have down there would be laughs I'm sure," Karen responded, along with an accompanying snort.

"Oh, you're awfully confident, aren't you?" Packer replied, raising his eyebrows as he did. It was almost like he was trying to bait her, Karen thought, but that was ridiculous. Based on the few snippets she had heard about him after the introduction earlier made her think he was all talk.

"We could make it interesting," Packer continued, knowing he almost had her. "We go in the ladies' restroom, and we will see who is right, how does that sound?" Packer asked, put just enough mocking in his voice to get her riled up.

"And why would I do that?" Karen responded, now a bit less sure of herself but unwilling to show signs of weakness. "What could possibly be in it for me?" She finished, thinking she had him now. His grin getting bigger did shake her though, and they both noticed her confident expression faltered for just a microsecond before she put it back up.

"If it is as you think, laughable, you can parade me around the office," Packer said, wanting to make it seem worthwhile to her to accept the challenge.

"And if you are right?" Karen said, trying to inject a scornful tone into her question.

"You admit you were wrong," Packer started, wanting to make the concrete part easy for her to accept. "And if you want you can do whatever comes naturally to you," Packer finished, knowing he had her as she tried to maintain her tough glare while he talked.

"Fine, you're on," Karen started her decision. "But you have to take your pants and underwear off and give them to me. I'm not going to let you renege on the deal when it turns out you actually have a tiny dick." Karen finished, putting as much malice and disgust in the last two words as she could.

"Deal," Packer said, his grin bigger than ever. He swept his arm towards the restroom, gesturing for Karen to lead the way. Karen was much less confident now, why would he agree unless he was very sure he was going to be right? Packer took this moment to check out her ass as she walked into the bathroom.

They both walked into the restroom, one full of swagger, the other losing it by the second. Packer locked the door behind them, not wanting any surprises later on. Packer wasn't planning to waste any time, he started by taking off his shoes almost as soon as he got in the room. By the time Karen turned to face him, he was unbuckling his belt.

His underwear and pants were whipped down at the same time, and they both knew immediately who was right. Packer's cock was at about half mast, but was dangling obscenely off his body. Much bigger than any cock she had ever seen, Karen was shocked. Even in her wildest thoughts she hadn't expected this man, that she found so vile moments ago, to be packing something like that in his pants.

"Jesus Christ," Karen muttered, unabashed at her shock at what she was seeing. "I guess you were right..." She continued almost absentmindedly, not caring so much anymore that she was wrong.

"Who is staring now?" Packer said with a chuckle. Karen didn't even respond, her eyes were glued to his still hardening cock, her mouth slightly agape as she did. "You can touch it if you want." Packer said, gesturing at the cock Karen couldn't take her eyes off of.

As if in a trance Karen reached her hand forward, her now seemingly tiny fingers encircling the veiny man meat sticking out at her. She started to stroke it, her eyes widening as she felt it in her hands. Almost not believing something like this could be real. It was as hard as steel, and throbbed as her hand slowly moved up and down it.

Precum slowly dripped off the head, some falling onto her hand which was slathered onto his cock in due time. Packer was enjoying her stroking his cock, but wasn't known for his patience. He wanted this dick inside her, and at this point it was clear she wanted that too.

"I think that's enough of your hand, I think it is about time for the real thing," Packer said, his voice full of excitement of getting inside that sweet pussy of hers. She didn't need any more convincing, letting him guide her to the sink where she started to undress.

Her pants and panties were flung away to reveal her gorgeous long legs. Packer took a moment to appreciate her pussy, with a full bush on it. Something he typically didn't enjoy but it seemed to fit Karen well. He also managed to snag her panties without her noticing. She got up and turned facing away from him. Placing her hands on the sink she slowly slid her legs apart and jutted her ass out towards him.

It was a nice sight for Packer. Karen so cocky just a little while ago was now spreading her legs and presenting herself to him. Packer sidled up behind her, placing his pre-cum covered cock right over her slit. Karen let out a soft mewl of desire feeling that beast up so close. He only teased her for a moment, just enough to her juices really flowing before he shoved his cock into her.

Karen clapped one hand over her mouth as she felt him enter her, nothing she had ever experienced remotely compared to this thing. Her soaking wet pussy was managing to take it, but she had no idea how. He crammed inch after inch into her, stretching her out little by little. She was practically screaming into her hand, she had expected much more pain but Packer was giving her almost entirely pleasure.

She felt his hips smack her ass, signaling that he had finally managed to get it all inside of her. A sense of pride filled her momentarily before she felt him pull out and slam back in without warning. Her whole body shook with the thrust. That was enough to send Karen over the edge, feeling his thick meat slam into her dripping pussy sent quakes of pleasure through her body. Packer could feel her cumming on his cock as he grabbed her by her hips and started to fuck her hard.

Karen could only clamp her mouth with one hand, the other needing to steady herself on the sink. Every few thrusts a shriek got through, neither were worrying too much about anyone barging in, both too preoccupied with the task at hand.

Packer slapped his hips against her ass, his cock sliding easier and easier into her with each thrust. For her part Karen just had to hang onto the sink, not make too much noise, and enjoy herself. Pleasure like she could never have imagined was ripping through her as she had sex not one hundred feet from her boyfriend, who was completely out of her mind.

Packer was ramping up his speed and Karen was responding well. Her ass smacking backwards timing it with each of his thrusts. Packer was in heaven feeling that tight ass of hers bouncing off him, so slutty and eager. Packer took one hand and slowly slid it off her hips and over towards her asshole, using just his thumb he started to play with her rosebud.

Karen moaned at the newfound sensation although it quickly became a yelp when she felt him slip his thumb into her asshole. Packer probed her butt with his thumb while he continued to pound her tight pussy. Karen had always been averse to assplay, but the depravity of the situation and the cock hammering away at her pussy put that out of her mind. It was giving her to new found levels of pleasure, and for Packer it was making an already hot fuck that much better.

Packer could feel he was getting close, his thrusts getting quicker and quicker. Karen was still moaning into her hand; her body slamming itself backwards onto Packer with each thrust. Packer let out a low, guttural moan before pulling his cock out of her. He quickly aimed his cock at her jutting backside and started to stroke, in no time at all he watched and felt a long rope of cum shoot out and splat against her ass.

Karen could feel him cumming on her back, but mostly on her ass, the hot creamy load being splattered all over them. Eventually he finished, and she could feel the biggest load she had ever seen or experienced slowly seeping down her ass. Packer took a step back to admire his handiwork. Karen now had both hands resting on the sink, looking back at Packer. Gone from her eyes was disgust or anger, replaced with satisfaction and lust. Her tight ass was still poking out at him, now covered in his cum.

"Well I gotta say I am very glad to say you aren't a dude," Packer said eventually, letting out an obnoxious laugh as he reached down and pulled his pants up. Karen couldn't do any more than smile weakly at him, uncaring at his rudeness or for anything about him but what laid between his legs. Packer gave her a nod before heading out of the room, leaving her with her thoughts while she cleaned herself.

Season 4 Episode 3 - Kelly

Kelly Kapoor had been doing everything in her power to make her ex-boyfriend Ryan jealous ever since he had been promoted to the corporate office. Now that he was back at the Scranton office she had become even more determined to make him jealous. Yet nothing she did seemed to work; he would act annoyed and brush her off. She was back in the annex alone when Packer of all people showed up.

Kelly was a nearly 30-year-old Indian-American who worked as the customer support for the office. Her dark, sultry complexion was only the first of her many assets to draw people in. A pretty face, big eyes, a bob haircut, and a constant smile made her much more likeable. A perky set of tits were almost always ignored because of her hellacious backside. Big, round, and in your face; plus, Kelly knew how to flaunt it and did so often. She loved attention from anyone, but knowing men were staring at her ass was always a treat. Kelly was dressed in a low-cut, on both ends, pink and white polka dot dress. It was tight on her backside, which ensured she got more than her share of looks that day.

She had gotten herself all dressed up and Ryan had practically ignored her, she was now contemplating more serious methods of getting his attention. This was her mindset when Packer walked in on her bending forward looking for something in a low drawer of the filing cabinet. Packer let out a low whistle as he gazed at her ass jutting into the air like that. Kelly turned around to see who made the sound, initially pleased at some attention, but then annoyed when she saw Packer.

"Ugh, what do you want Packer?" Kelly asked, her disdain apparent in her tone.

"No need for the hostilities, I was just admiring the view," Packer replied, gesturing with his hands to indicate her big backside. Kelly hated to admit it but even compliments from Packer were welcome today.

"You really liked what you saw?" Kelly asked, a smile creeping onto her face.

"Shit yea, best ass in this office by far," Packer said, moving slowly around Kelly to get another look at it.

"Yea, well Ryan doesn't seem to think so," Kelly said dejectedly.

"Well that's his loss," Packer responded, shaking his head at what the former temp was passing up. "Hell, look what it's doing to me." Packer finished, gesturing at the growing outline of his hardening erection in his pants.

"Jesus Christ!" Kelly practically shrieked. "Is that thing real?" She continued, lowering her body and head slightly to get a better look.

"100% Grade-A American beef, all for you sweetie," Packer said, a cocky smile playing across his face as he gently ran a hand across Kelly's face. He was pleased to note she didn't even seem to realize this, so enthralled by the still growing bulge. "Get as close as you want, it won't bite." Packer said, enticing her even more.

Kelly crouched down, her dress pulling up a bit as she did, revealing a bit more of her ass. Packer took a subtle step back, forcing Kelly to follow, which in turn pulled the dress partially over her cheeks. Kelly couldn't resist any longer and let one hand move forward and she felt along his length, her mouth opening in shock as it was confirmed that the bulge was real. While Kelly was busy feeling it through his pants, Packer knew he needed to pounce quickly. He undid his belt and button and slowly pulled his pants and underwear down with them.

When it popped out of his underwear it swung and whacked Kelly in her cheek. Kelly's eyeballs practically popped out of her head seeing it up close. One of her hands moved forward and started to stoke it slowly. Marveling at its length and girth she was practically having an out of body experience. Packer knew what he wanted, and that he wanted it now!

"Spit on it," He ordered, and when she seemingly didn't hear he repeated himself. This time she gave him a bit of a confused look, but he gestured at her mouth then his dick and she seemed to get the message. In her current state, not thinking about what she was doing simply did as she was told. A bit of spit landed on his cock as she continued to stroke it.