Packer Does the Office Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna want more than that, trust me," Packer said to Kelly, a bemused smile on her face as she didn't have a clue what was about to happen. She drooled out more, this time coating his cock in a decent layer of her saliva and his precum.

"Okay, I think that's enough," Packer finally said, satisfied with the result and very ready for the next part. He reached down and helped Kelly to her feet, she resisted a little, wanting to continue to play with his cock for longer.

"Don't worry, this thing isn't going anywhere," Packer said to placate her, gesturing to his junk.

He walked her the few steps to her desk, then bent her over it. Pulling her dress up the few inches needed to fully reveal her ass Packer let out another whistle. He quickly pulled her panties down as well, putting them in his jacket pocket as another trophy. Kelly was starting to think about what was happening to her and turned back to look at Packer.

"What are you gonna do?" Kelly asked him, lust, not fear, in her tone. Packer gave her a cocky, and somewhat alarming grin before plunging his cock deep into her ass.

Kelly let out a shriek before quickly clapping one of her hands over her mouth. Packer was showing no mercy, grabbing a big handful of Kelly's meaty cheeks he started plowing her good. Thrust after thrust was plunging that monstrous cock deep into her fairly inexperienced ass. Still, she could feel herself cumming almost immediately. Her body trembling slightly as Packer looked down at his latest conquest.

The sight of his white cock plunging into her big brown backside was a sight to behold. Kelly was screaming into her hand as depths of her ass, that had never been touched, were brutally breached. Her other hand grabbed the back of the desk, stabilizing her slightly and making it easier for Packer to fuck her.

Packer used one hand to grab Kelly's dress and pull it down under her tits. Using the same hand, he started to play with them and tweak her nipples, causing Kelly to cum harder. Her ass jiggled deliciously with each piston stroke by Packer, and he noticed she was quickly slamming herself back to meet his thrusts.

She had never had this many orgasms back to back, each being as powerful as the one before. Packer was beyond thrilled to be balls deep in the fattest ass of the office. He was starting to feel like he was going to unload right there in her ass before a delicious thought crossed his mind about what he should do.

Packer abruptly pulled his cock out of her ass and gently pried Kelly from the desk. She weakly complied as he turned her around and pushed her to her knees. Kelly was confused and a bit disoriented, but kneeled waiting for whatever was next. Packer took the cock which had just been railing her ass and started to move it towards Kelly's mouth. She only realized his intentions right before he was about to enter and before she could say anything she could feel his dick sliding into her mouth.

She let out a muffled moan as he pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth. She had never tasted her own ass before and was surprised she didn't mind it. Packer took her head with both hands and carefully guided his cock in as much as he could. Cramming about half of his man meat into her mouth before she seemingly couldn't take anymore he started to fuck her willing mouth. Kelly braced herself against Packer's legs and let him go to town.

They could both feel he was getting close, his breath getting shorter and his thrusts getting quicker. Finally, he pushed in as deep as he could and blasted off right in her mouth. Blast after blast of hot cum shot right down her throat, and Kelly did all she could to swallow it all, impressing them both.

Kelly felt like she swallowed a gallon of his load before he gingerly pulled his dick out, salvia and cum trailing with it. He took a breather before slowly pulling his underwear and pants up and tidying them up as best he could.

Packer left Kelly kneeling there against her desk. Her makeup a mess, her dress in disarray, and a bit of cum spilling out of her mouth; but she had a very satisfied smile on her face.

Season 5 Episode 18- Angela

Angela Martin was still reeling from her very public double breakup. Her fiancé Andy and her lover Dwight broke up with her after they had their own version of a duel over her. She had to admit it stung, losing both of them at once, and she had gotten more and more upset as time went on. Now being alone on Valentine's Day was a particularly rough period for her. She was feeling lonely and vulnerable. Which was exactly the kind of women Packer loved to see. Having heard of the lonely-hearts party Michael was throwing Packer decided to go into the office and scope out what talent he could find. He was surprised to find that Angela was the best candidate.

Angela was in her thirties and was a very petite blonde. Her stature made her stern nature and severe face all the more shocking for those that met her. Despite all this she was still a very attractive woman. She had a pretty face, a cute smile when she truly meant it, and a well-kept body. She dressed fairly conservatively, and often negatively remarked on those who didn't. She had a cute little butt and set of pert tits to match. Today she wore a plain pink sweater, along with a long black skirt complemented by black pantyhose.

Packer waited until she was alone in the kitchen area to make his move. Angela was idly stirring a cup of coffee while mulling over her relationship status. As she was doing so she heard the door open and she looked up to see Packer there. She didn't understand why he would even be at the office and she really didn't care. She threw him a look of pure repulsion and loathing before looking pointedly back down at her coffee, ignoring him. Packer didn't pay any attention to that, simply sidling over to her, and looking down at his newest target.

"Sad day to be alone," Packer noted, trying to sound casual.

"I'm sure people like you get used to it," Angela cattily responded back, not wanting to talk with Packer, especially about being alone on Valentine's Day. "Who would want to spend any day with you, let alone this one." She finished, giving him another dirty look.

"I haven't spent a Valentine's alone in a long time, you want to know my secret?" Packer replied, his trademark grin starting to appear.

"Paying someone?" Angela quickly responded, her wit as cutting and cruel as ever. Packer gave a hearty laugh before he answered her.

"That's a good one," Packer responded his grin and cockiness despite her putdown unnerving Angela a bit. "But it's mostly because of this." Packer stated simply, gesturing downwards.

Angela followed his gesture more out of habit then curiosity. She didn't quite understand what she was seeing at first, but it slowly dawned on her. Outlined in his pants was a cylindrical object, and as Angela put two and two together she gasped. That was by far the biggest dick she had ever seen, but after a moment of disbelief she remembered who was wielding it.

"That isn't real," Angela said, with an attempted scoff, but something inside her was telling her it was very real.

Instead of responding Packer just closed most of the gap to her. When she didn't say anything, he brushed his body against her, letting her feel it. She knew instantly he wasn't lying, and a moan escaped her lips. Her pussy was starting to gush already, her lack of sexual activity as of late coupled with feeling that monster up close was doing things to her she had never imagined she could feel.

"I'm guessing now you want a go at it?" Packer said cockily, gesturing to the ladies' room. Angela gave a disgusted look at the bathroom, glanced back at the man she now knew she was going to have sex with and an idea came to her.

"I actually know somewhere we can go," Angela replied, a bit of a mischievous grin appearing on her face as she continued to stare down at his cock. She gestured for him to follow her, and he stowed away his dick before leaving the kitchen and walked behind her down to the warehouse where they entered a back room through a big sliding door.

Angela quickly shut the door then propped herself up on a table facing him, rolling her skirt up as she did. Her panties came off quickly, which Packer helpfully took. She didn't notice with a bit of sleight of hand that they ended up in his pocket. All the while Packer was taking his pants and underwear down, fully exposing the monstrous cock that she was so enamored by. Angela's eyes got bigger as more and more of it was unsheathed.

Dangling obscenely from Packer in front of her she couldn't do anything more than stare. Packer wasn't planning to wait though, he sidled forward slightly, grabbing his cock, and sliding it up and down her thoroughly drenched and swollen pussy. She moaned, wanting him to just plunge it in to her and she didn't have to wait long. Packer found out soon enough that with her small body came a small and tight pussy. Luckily, she was very wet with anticipation. She had been dripping ever since seeing his bulge and her panties had been soaking wet.

His cock slid into her, her pussy stretching obscenely to accommodate his long and turgid cock. She moaned loudly, a mixture of shock, ecstasy, and pure depravity escaping her supposedly Christian lips. Her gushing pussy allowed his cock to slip deeper and deeper into her, quickly pushing past anything she had ever experienced, distending her vagina, and pressing into her cervix. He felt his balls slap against her, indicating to both he was fully ten inches inside her.

Packer started rocking about half his cock in and out of her tight channel. Her mind went blank as she came, his heavy balls slapping against her and his cock head rubbing over her cervix was more than enough to set her off. Packer looked down at Angela, a woman who before today he hadn't thought about much, and definitely not in a sexual way. Yet here she was, her tight pussy squeezing his cock oh so nicely and her eyes practically rolled into her head as she came on his cock in the back of the warehouse.

Her hard-little nipples were poking through her shirt as her small little body was starting to feel truly fucked by Packer. He could easily manhandle her, slamming his body into hers while she thrust back. A gasp escaping Angela with each thrust. Her legs wrapped around his back, pulling him in even tighter. He grabbed her waist and helped pull her in with every thrust. Packer could feel each orgasm hit Angela when her legs shook and tightened around him and her tight little pussy convulsed around his cock.

Angela was in heaven. She didn't care that it was Packer who was bringing her this much pleasure. All she cared about was that monster cock hammering away at her, bringing her orgasm after orgasm. Packer was happy to show why so many women were enamored with not only his tool, but with him as well, after their encounters. Fucking at a pace you wouldn't think a man like Packer would be capable of was driving Angela wild.

She was gripping the side of the table, holding on for dear life as Packer mercilessly fucked her. He could feel her pussy still squeezing him in, thrust after thrust and looking down at Angela as her face scrunched up with a mixture of effort and pleasure was working for him. He squeezed her hips tight and started to fuck as fast as he could.

She was in such euphoric bliss she didn't care what he was doing. Even as she felt him slam into her and hold his cock deep inside of her she paid no mind. Her body and mind were on fire with pleasure. She felt him blast his seed directly into her hot box, shot after shot of hot cum deposited deep inside her. Packer held himself there until he felt the last of his cum dribble out. Slipping his softening dick out, a trickle of cum followed. He took a moment for a breather before reaching down and slipping his underwear and pants back on.

"Well, this was fun," Packer said, his grin bigger than ever, he patted Angela's thigh before heading out.

Angela simply laid there in shock and satisfaction for a while, not moving. Just catching her breath, and relishing in what had just happened. Eventually she got up and planned to head back to the office to collect her things. When she couldn't find her panties, she rolled down her skirt and headed up. A constant dribble of Packer's cum seeped out of her, sliding down her leg as she walked.