Packer Does the Office Pt. 02

Story Info
Todd Packer has sex with more lovely ladies of the Office.
7.8k words
4.24
36k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is set in the TV show The Office. This story focuses on the character Packer and a lot of the lovely ladies of The Office.

This will be quite different to my other stories, it will be a collection of quick tales, all in one story, of Packer seducing various women of The Office. To denote when these stories are taking place I will state which season and episode the story takes place in. Some of these will be based on specific interactions, and others will be completely fabricated.

The setup to get to sex for these will be even more ridiculous and quicker than most of my stories. So, if you don't like fictional women swooning over a big dick and jumping on it the first chance they get then I would suggest not reading this. It will also contain cheating by multiple women so if the idea of cheating offends you I would also suggest looking elsewhere.

Thank you, Big Dick Dangling, for editing.

*

Season 7 Episode 6 - Pam once more. During the Halloween party.

"But you also called her the second time, so you had the number right." Jim Halpert was asking his new coworker Danny Cordray about an incident with Pam, Jim's wife, years earlier. Danny had gone on a couple of dates with her and then stopped calling, and Jim was insistent on figuring out why.

"Halpert, you looking for someone to bang your wife?" Packer butted in, chortling with laughter as Jim looked at him with disgust before mildly shaking his head and turning back to Danny.

Packer was thinking to himself that it wasn't such a bad idea, he hadn't gotten to pork Pam since she hitched herself to Halpert. He started prowling around the office looking for her, a devious smile spreading across his face when he found her. She was dressed as Olive Oyl, without her Popeye, because Jim didn't want to wear his costume. Which was perfect for Packer, since seducing her again now that she was married would have been tougher, but not as tough if she was angry at her better half.

He decided that to wait for her to be alone was best. He kept an eye on her while she meandered around the party, seemingly not noticing him. Eventually she went into the break room and from there into the ladies' restroom. Packer waited outside for a minute, making sure no one else was in there before slipping inside. He quietly locked the door behind him and heard Pam finishing up and washing her hands.

As she turned around she jumped at the sight of Packer leering at her. He hadn't talked to her much since their previous "encounter" but ever since she married Jim, she noticed that he had been hounding her more often. So far, she had been able to control herself and stay away from him and what was in his pants. Now though, she was cornered in a bathroom, and mad at her significant other, plus the look in his eyes seemed to indicate he still definitely wanted her.

This was something she had seen less of in many people's eyes since having the baby, so, in a way, him still lusting after her was nice - in a perverted sort of way. She didn't want to give in right here either, but she knew he must want her bad.

"What do you want Packer?" she asked, hoping to buy time, and possibly talk him out of it. She knew if he pressed her she would crumble. Just the thought of that cock of his sliding up inside of her was enough to make her shudder. She had spent many nights since her experience with Packer thinking back on it, always brining her to a strong orgasm. She was ashamed to admit this continued while with Jim, sometimes even when he was making love to her. Now Packer was back though, and he was inching closer and closer.

"You are what I want," Packer responded simply, staring her up and down with eyes that devoured her curves and lingered in just the right places.

"Well I'm married now, so go prowl somewhere else," Pam said, but the lack of conviction in her voice was clear as her eyes were unconsciously drawn down to his crotch where she could faintly see the outline of his thick cock slightly tenting the fabric.

"Yea, I ran into him out there. He seemed to be trying to get you to bang the new guy, and he wasn't in costume, which I can see wasn't a decision you two made together," he replied, signaling towards her clearly well thought out Olive Oyl costume. Pam barely heard the first part, but his second comment did annoy her. She had asked and asked Jim to dress up and he had refused. As she was thinking about this, Packer was unbuckling his pants and before she could speak, he started talking.

"Look at my Popeye grow, and it doesn't even need spinach," Packer said, gesturing down his quickly growing cock. Pam stared as if in a trance, as she was once again exposed to the full glory of his magnificent cock. She could feel herself licking her lips as she glanced down at it. The anger and lust she was feeling were swirling around her head, and, as if she was no longer in control of her body, she felt herself walk towards him. She slowly started to get down on her knees.

When she got into position, kneeling before his wonderful cock, she felt him rip her Olive Oyl wig off and fling it away. She didn't care to complain and simply did what they both knew she wanted to do and slipped her mouth around his cock. The sensations rushed back to her and she fell in lust with his cock all over again. The manly musk, the jaw stretching girth, the throat-full of length.

She hated how much she adored his dick. She wanted to hate it and hate him, but feeling it invade her mouth again was turning her on more than she had been turned on in years. She could feel her pussy getting wet as she swirled her tongue around his cock. Her nipples hardened as it slipped deeper and deeper into her mouth. She hadn't taken anything this size since her last experience with him, but had managed to get a bit better at sucking cock. He was happy to see she had learned to take a decent amount more of his cock. Managing to take nearly three fourths of it, gagging as she did, Pam felt a surge of pride and accomplishment.

He let her re-explore his cock for a while; she had managed to pick up some finesse with her tongue as well. Eventually though he wanted a bit more from her willing mouth. He reached down and grasped her head between his hands. Peeling her nearly off his cock before slipping her quickly down it again spearing it into her throat. She gagged loudly but clearly enjoyed it, placing her arms around Packer's legs to brace herself.

His cock started to pound her throat, the feeling sending shivers of pleasure through her body. She enjoyed giving pleasure to others, but this was more primal and that's what was working for her. Gagging with each thrust, saliva pooling up and sliding all over his cock and out of her mouth. Packer loved the sight and the feeling as well. Even at this speed her mouth and skills were a treat, and to see Pam Halpert on her knees getting her mouth fucked was a delight. Yet he knew he wanted something special tonight and he was definitely going to get it.

He slid her mouth off his cock and slowly helped her to her feet. Walking over to the toilet with her in tow, he sat himself down on the seat and twirled her around. As she started to lower herself on his dick she felt him stop her. She was confused at first, but then she felt him slowly lowering her until she was inches above his cock. She had to restrain herself from sinking that little bit more and feel his cock stretch out her pussy once again.

That's when she felt her first bit of surprise. She felt his thumb slowly circle her asshole, teasing it. Then she felt his cock pressing against her little rose as well. Panic started to shoot through her, because as much as she wanted that dick she wasn't planning on it going there.

"I've never done anal," she said to Packer, half whining half pleading. She looked back to see Packer grinning like a kid on Christmas.

"Trust me, you'll love it," Packer responded, and before she could reply she felt him slowly press his head against her puckered little virginal hole. She let out a deep moan as she felt it penetrate her previously unexplored hole. Jim was too nice to ask to do anything like this, and Roy, while he had asked quite often to do it she had never wanted to do that sort of thing with him. Now here she was letting Todd Packer take her anal virginity.

She was experiencing a lot of sensations all at once. The cock pushing into her ass for the first time was causing her quite a bit of discomfort along with some pain. Simultaneously though, she quickly noticed that it was bringing her pleasure as well. It was hitting areas she had never explored, and they were sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

His thick cock, lubed up from her salvia was sliding into her easier than either would have thought. Packer still was taking it slow; it had become apparent she had told the truth about never having taken cock in the ass before. She was moaning in determination and pleasure. She wanted it all at this point and was helping by lifting the weight off her feet onto the point of pain and pleasure.

They both groaned the moment they felt her ass smack against his thighs, signaling she had managed it all. Her body shuddered as an orgasm rocked through her. Packer leaned forward and grabbed her legs, pulling them up and holding them under the crook of her knees. Her legs were raised as high as they could go from that position and then Packer started to bounce her up and down on his cock.

Slow at first but he picked up speed quickly, noticing her ass could take it. Fairly soon Packer found his thick rod could plummet in and out of her previously untouched ass with relative ease. As Pam felt her ass being used for Packers pleasure, she felt her own pleasure building up and up, until she smacked down particularly hard one time.

The feeling of his cock completely buried deep in her ass again brought her to the biggest orgasm of her life. She was almost seeing stars as Packer mindlessly fucked her hole. Her butt slapped against his thighs at quicker and quicker speeds now, her moans getting louder. Pam did what she could to steady and brace herself, but her limbs were weak from pleasure.

"Tell me you're my butt slut," Packer demanded of her as he continued to pump into her ass.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...," was all Pam was able to get out. Partly because she didn't want to admit it and partly because he was ramming her ass and partly because she was rocked with orgasm after orgasm.

"Say it," Packer continued to press. He took one hand and slid it down to her sopping wet pussy. He jammed two fingers into it, pressed the heel of his hand onto her very sensitive clit, and started to fuck both her holes.

"I'm your butt slut!" Pam squealed her body erupting with the new pleasure he was bringing her.

"You're my fat ass butt slut," Packer demanded further, increasing the speed with which he was finger fucking her. Degrading her while her ass bounced up and down on his dick was making this all so much more enjoyable for Packer.

"I'm just a fat-assed butt slut for your huge dick!" Pam practically shouted. Uncaring if anyone could hear her. All she cared about was that piece of meat slamming into her backside. If she was just a hole for it to fuck that was good enough for her.

"This is your slutty butt hole," Pam moaned unprompted as Packer gave her another gigantic orgasm as he fucked her ass and fingered her pussy.

All this talk was not just getting Pam off, Packer could feel himself getting closer and closer to his own gigantic release as she debased herself. His cock still sliding in and out of her still tight asshole. Each orgasm of hers causing Packer himself to feel it clenching down on his cock. As he felt himself getting closer a devious thought popped into his head.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Packer asked. "Do you want it in your ass so you can walk around the rest of the party with my cum seeping out of you?" Packer continued, his tone clearly taunting but Pam couldn't find it in her to be mad. It only made her feel naughtier.

While the idea appealed to Pam on some level, she knew if she was caught it would a big problem. She moaned back at Packer while shaking her head.

"I'm gonna cum somewhere on you or in you, it's up to you, but you better decide quickly," Packer said, leering at her as she thought through her choices. Even as pleasure rocked through her body Pam was able to muster a resigned sigh.

"Cum in my mouth," she replied, the disgust clear in her voice but she knew it was her best choice.

That was all Packer wanted to hear. With a swift movement, he pulled her off his dick and plopped her down on her knees. Grabbing her head with one hand and pumping his dick with the other he guided her mouth until his cock was pushing into her mouth. A wrinkle of distaste washed across Pam's face as he pushed deeper and deeper. It wasn't nearly as bad as Pam thought but still couldn't say she enjoyed it.

Before she could process it much further she felt his cock begin to pulse. About half of his cock was in her mouth and down her throat as she felt him begin to shoot his load directly down her throat. She desperately swallowed shot after shot, not wanting any of it to spill out. While he was doing that, Pam let her hands trail down to her pussy and ass. Digging several fingers into each hole, she quickly fingered herself to a final orgasm while Packer shot his load into her throat.

Surprising them both, she was able to swallow nearly all of it, only a small bit dribbling out of her mouth. It helped that Packer's thick cock formed a seal around her lips that let little escape. Feeling like she had just swallowed a gallon of Packers hot cum Pam leaned back against the door. Gasping in air, she slowly recovered from everything that just transpired.

"Well this was fun Mrs. Halpert, we should do it again," Packer said, making sure to emphasize the words he thought would cut deepest. Pam couldn't think of anything to say to disagree and simply nodded wearily back. Leaving, Packer started to whistle a tune as he rejoined the party, and Pam was left to try to salvage her appearance before she went back out there.

Season 7 Episode 18 - Holly, back to the episode where Part 1 began. A few hours before.

"Looks like the conference room is occupied so we will have to do this in the annex," Holly said to Packer a bit earlier in the day than the confrontation that occurred at the start of part 1.

Packer was happy to oblige, and even happier when Holly told Michael it was just going to be the two of them. Packer liked Michael, who was just like a helpless puppy that never seemed to get sick of Packer, and here was his girlfriend, who Packer had to admit was a cutie, taking him into a room alone. He certainly didn't care enough about Michael not to make a pass at her. Since that hadn't stopped him in the past, he wasn't going to let it stop him now. So, he sat down in the annex with Holly, and after a quick look around, was happy to see it was just them, alone.

Holly was just over 40 years old and still looked good. A mousey face framed by her chic blonde hair worked well for her. A body, which she kept in decent shape, with a nice butt and small breasts. She wore reasonable business attire, today a grey suit and skirt combo, nothing too flashy but also not too conservative.

"Michael loves you, and your sales speak for themselves." Holly started the interview off, seeing it more as a formality than anything else. Michael couldn't have praised Packer's abilities and output more, and while Packer seemed a bit different than Michael described, Holly certainly trusted Michael's judgement.

"What else has Michael told you about me?" Packer said, an air of cockiness about the way he said it that Holly didn't pick up on. Holly was busy going through her files, looking for other information on Packer. Meanwhile Packer decided he didn't want to waste time and pulled his cock out while she wasn't looking, fluffing it up to its full potential before attracting her attention.

"Did he tell you about this," Packer said and Holly turned to looked at him. She was greeted with a shocking sight.

Packer's giant, throbbing erection was staring right back at her. She dropped her files in shock, and both hands flew to her mouth which was wide open in surprise. She had never seen a dick nearly that big in real life, and while she had never really complained about her sex life, as of late she had to admit she had always been curious about bigger cocks.

"Do you like it?" Packer asked, knowing by Holly's reaction she certainly did.

"I... uh... I..." Holly muttered, not able form a coherent thought, so surprised and conflicted.

"How about just a little feel to make up your mind?" Packer continued, gently reaching forward, and taking one of her hands away from her mouth. He guided it slowly to his cock, with no resistance and even noting some eagerness from Holly.

Inches from his cock he let go of her hand, wanting her to close the gap. Luckily, he didn't have to wait long, her little hand darting forward almost as soon as he released her hand, grasping his prick. A small moan escaped her, as her hand started to slowly move up and down his shaft. Her other hand joined in soon, both stroking him sensuously.

She couldn't even remember why she had been talking to Packer, she was so focused and mesmerized by his cock. She licked her lips subconsciously, and started to roll her chair towards him inch by inch. Until, her face was practically touching his cock. She starred down at it in wonder for a moment, before placing her lips around the head. The head slipped deeper and deeper into her mouth. Seemingly without pause, Holly was enveloping his cock with ease.

Holly had always loved giving blowjobs, giving pleasure to others totally turned her on. Early on she found she had a special talent for it, finding no cock too big for her This was mainly due to her lack of a gag reflex. Something she was finding very handy at the moment. Packer looked down with amazement as, before he knew it, she had taken his whole cock without a single hiccup, her lips caressing the base of his cock. His balls brushing against her chin, she looked up at him with pure contentment on her face.

Packer slowly pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth, before moving it fully back in. He couldn't get enough of this mouth, she sucked with such expertise, her tongue and lips working overtime to further enhance his pleasure. He brought her up and down his shaft, and she willingly followed. He was getting more and more turned on, and watching her just sit there and take it was making him want more and more.

Packer finally took her head firmly in both hands and started to really fuck her face roughly. Spittle flew from her mouth, she could feel his cock snake its way down into her throat with each thrust, but still grabbed Packer around his back to pull his cock in even further. Loving how it felt to be used by this big dick. She was submissive by nature most of the time, another reason she loved giving blowjobs.

She took one hand and reached down, peeling her panties off slowly while her face was being used. Once her panties were fully off she plunged three fingers into her sopping pussy. Packer saw what she was doing and managed to snag the panties from her, without her really even realizing what he was doing. Fingering herself quickly to an orgasm while Packer continued to use her mouth she came with a gush over her busy fingers.

One of Packer's hands was under her jaw, the other was wrapped around the side and back of her head. A perfect grip allowing him to shove all he could down her throat. She was taking it in stride, no gagging or reaction at all besides animalistic lust. The sight of his shlong slipping in and out in nearly its entirety was a sight to behold. She quickly fingered herself to another orgasm, her pussy dripping like never before.