Paddling and Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

While keeping my cock imbedded all the way in Gerry's ass, I moved my legs back to in between hers and placed my hands back on the mattress. We both pushed ourselves upright and ended up on our knees with me behind her and my cock still buried where it was doing the most good. Frank moved in closer, his big cock aimed at her mouth, and she opened wide so he could thrust it between her lips. Once it was inside the warm, wet place where it was wanted, he remained in place so Gerry could start stroking it with her mouth, setting a slow pace.

I placed my hands on her hips, which were their normal creamy white color, and started plunging my cock in and out of her ass at the same tempo. When she leaned forward and took Frank's cock deeply into her mouth, I pulled mine most of the way out and, when she moved back toward me again, I plunged my cock all the way into her ass.

As I said, I don't like doggy style, for a couple of reasons, but when I'm fucking a woman in the ass, it's my favorite way. I like looking down and seeing my cock cramming its way into the tight, oily hole back there, and I love the way the woman's body starts to sway from side to side as her excitement grows and she gets closer to her climax. With Gerry, there's another reason. Once the three of us had our rhythm going, I reached my right hand back and swung it in an arc. whacking her big, beautiful ass cheek, leaving a darker blotch where the red had begun to fade. She jerked at the impact, and the movements of her body became more pronounced.

Our movements were still slow, wanting the exquisite pleasure we were all feeling to last a long time, so I slapped her again every time I thrust my cock into her. Sometimes it was one cheek, and sometimes it was the other, or one of Gerry's thighs. Sometimes I hit her with both hands. However I chose to smack her, it was good to see the brighter red blotches from my hands on top of the lighter red where we had paddled her before.

After we had been fucking and sucking and spanking and immensely enjoying ourselves for a long time, Frank murmured "I'm almost ready to cum."

I reached under Gerry's body and put my hand on her pussy, which felt like a warm swamp. I could have brought her to a climax, her third of the day, but I knew it was too soon. I wanted Frank to cum first, and fill her mouth with his semen, and I know that's what he wanted and, if she was honest, Gerry did too. Instead of playing with her clit, which I would do later, I scooped up some of the delicious juices and licked them off my fingers. The other hand was busy too, continuing to paint her ass a brighter red.

Even as I watched, I could see Frank's visage reflecting the maximum amount of pleasure, and I knew by his rapid breathing and the way his eyes closed and his face squinched up that he was on the verge of cumming. Seconds later, his body jerked, and I knew he had climaxed and ejaculated directly into Gerry's mouth. She probably caught it on her tongue, because I know that's what she likes to do, so she can fully relish the taste and the texture of the mouthful of semen. She started sucking faster, wanting to get everything there was, and I believe he shot two more gobs of his cum into her mouth. I continued fucking her ass while she drew his cock out between her lips, licked it off and squeezed all the semen out of it before finally releasing it. That's when she turned to me.

"It's my turn to cum now, George. Fuck me faster and play with my clit."

I did what she wanted, plowing my cock into her faster and harder, but just as deep. I stopped spanking Gerry, because I wanted to keep at least one hand on her hips, to pull against for leverage and to help hold her upright. Once again I reached under her and found her dripping pussy but, this time, it was to gently squeeze her clit between my index finger and thumb and stroke the little cutie in time with the plunges of my cock into her ass.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Like that! Give it to me good!"

I gave it to her as good, or well, as I could, driving my cock in and out while Gerry fucked back to meet my strokes, sobbing and whimpering in bliss. For a couple of minutes, we continued, until she crooned that she was cumming. I let go of her clit so I could put both hands on her hips to keep her upright while she thrashed in front of me, and Frank helped by holding onto her shoulders. She rocked and swayed from side to side, her knees driving down against the mattress for another minute, until she sang out for the last time, incoherently but ecstatically, and we knew she had climaxed.

After her orgasm, Gerry wanted to fall forward, but Frank kept his grip on her shoulders to keep her upright while I continued ramming my cock in and out of her ass. Just a few strokes later my climax, which had been building up for a long time, exploded, and I grunted and ejaculated. I knew I wasn't through yet, so I kept fucking her until another big wad of semen spurted into my condom. That was all for me that day, and I started to collapse forward. Frank let Gerry fall, and I landed on top of her with my cock still buried in her ass.

We lay like that for a few minutes, all of us resting and getting our breathing and heartbeats back to normal, while my erection softened enough for me to straighten up and pull it out. I still knelt between her spread legs and admired Gerry's ass with all the red marks from the paddle and my hands until she looked back at me, followed by turning to look at Frank.

"That was terrific, you guys. I won't be able to sit down for a week, but it was worth it."

It was certainly worth it to Frank and me too, and we were already looking forward to the next time Gerry wanted to fuck and get spanked at the same time.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Frank and Gerry and I had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12