Paddling Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even more fabulous was, a few seconds later, feeling Jake's lips being wrapped around her clit and his starting to suck on it. While his mouth worked like a bellows, his tongue was caressing the engorged morsel inside. She continued rocking from side to side but her legs raised themselves and were waving into the air while her pussy thrust more strongly against his face in rhythm with the actions of his mouth. Cassie knew she was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm and she urged Jake to finish bringing her there.

"Suck my clit! Suck my clit! Make me come!"

That was exactly what he wanted to do because he was eager to bury his hard cock in the delightful pussy under his face, but not until Cassie had climaxed. Through all her gyrations, he kept his grip on her thighs and her clit remained snugly inside his mouth. Even when the horny brunette cried out joyfully that she was coming, Jake's arms and mouth held onto her.

When that happy event occurred, Cassie's movements became even wilder. Her legs gripped the head they were holding prisoner and swung back and forth, carrying Jake with them while she continued to ram her pussy into his face. He may have even kept her from throwing herself onto the floor because some pf her movements brought her so far to one edge of the bed or the other, she was almost lying on her side. When she climaxed, Cassie uttered a cry of ecstasy; all her muscles clenched and the jammed her pussy against him for a final time. After that fabulous orgasm, all her muscles relaxed, her arms sprawled at her sides and her thighs released their captive.

Jake feasted on the honey that had splashed onto her legs, belly and pussy lips but did not suck it from the lovely pink hole that was its source. He wanted to fuck and those juices would be needed for lubrication. After lapping up every bit he would allow himself, he checked the condom he was still wearing and moved up on her body, holding his hard cock held in his right hand to guide it. He placed the tip against the dripping wet pussy, gave a strong push and half its length was embedded in the place where he wanted it.

Cassie screamed when the thick shaft plunged into her but not from its sudden presence. The pain in her ass had subsided somewhat but when Jake drove his cock into her, he squashed her against the bed and the abrupt contact caused a burst of pain to inundate her body. It was just what she wanted and, when the rest of his shaft surged into her, she fucked back to meet it.

With the entire length of his cock in her pussy, Cassie raised her arms in a silent invitation, which was immediately and enthusiastically accepted. Jake sprawled on top of her and slid his arms under her shoulders and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. They were both too sexually excited to delay their fucking so he drew back most of the way before plunging the full length of his cock into her pussy. Once again, she fucked back and their bodies came wetly together.

"Ooooh, that's good," Cassie murmured.

"Yeah."

Those were the only words spoken by either for a long time because they were both concentrating on giving and receiving the most pleasure possible. As they fucked, Jake and Cassie could feel their climaxes rapidly building up inside their bodies. Her hips started swiveling again, kicking her legs up into the air while her pussy bounced upward, meeting the surges of his cock while her hands stroked his naked back and sides.

As fantastic as it was, Cassie knew of a way to make it even better and give herself a more powerful orgasm. "Jake," she said. "Just stay in place and let me do myself on your great big dick.

He knew what she wanted to do and was more than willing to let Cassie take over. With his cock was buried all the way in her pussy, Jake raised his upper body so they were in the same position as when the fucking started. Her erect nipples, as hard as a pair of pebbles. were against his chest but she had more than enough room to move under him. She first pushed with her hands against his upper arms and slid toward the head of the bed until just the tip of Jake's cock was still inside her pussy.

After a pause of no more than a few seconds, Cassie pulled against his arms, flexed her legs and started to imbed the big cock in her pussy again. When she had almost completely impaled herself, Jake thrust forward and down and their bodies met with a highly satisfying wet noise and moans of absolute bliss from both their throats. She stayed under him for a few seconds, letting the multiple waves of pleasure reverberate through her body before she pushed on his arms again and moved in the same way for the second time.

They fucked slowly in that position too, with Cassie moving back and forth on the sheet, continuing to take pleasure from massaging her fiery red ass against the sheet and cramming her pussy with Jake's cock. His cock plunged forward to meet ever stroke she made and the delighted couple expressed their mutual joy every time their bodies came together. Cassie's fragrant juices were flowing steadily from her pussy and streaming down her body to soak into the sheet, with Jake regretting not having a chance to devour them.

As she slid back and forth on the bed, Cassie's movements were becoming more erratic every time their bodies came together and Jake knew she was almost ready to come. Her body rocked and bounced from side to side, and her blissful moans were ending in sobs of joy. "Fuck my clit, Jake," she whispered into his ear. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster and make me come."

He did what she wanted, lowering his body so all his weight was supported on his knees and elbows but he also moved slightly higher on her form, so his cock was driving down into her pussy, giving him more contact with her clit. It was time for both climaxes so he started to plunge his shaft into her harder and faster, the way she wanted, and Cassie matched his speed and rammed her pussy back to meet every thrust. She released her grips on Jake's arms and her hands resumed caressing his back and shoulders at the same pace as her body moved under him.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! I'm coming!" Cassie cried out ecstatically less than a minute after the final change in position.

Her legs locked onto Jake again and her arms clutched his shoulders. Once again, she stayed with him all the time she was coming, especially reveling in the way his cock seemed to go more deeply into her pussy every time he plowed it forward. She heard him grunt loudly and gasp and knew he had come and, seconds later, her own orgasm overwhelmed her. Cassie's body clenched, she emitted a cry of joy and rammed her body against him. After that orgasm, her third of the night, she totally relaxed under Jake with her arms and legs spread out on the bed.

After their great climaxes, Jake and Cassie lay in a happy and satisfied pile until his cock softener and slipped out of her pussy. He carefully rolled off her and they sat on the edge of the bed. For her, it had been the greatest sexual adventure of her young and rather promiscuous life but Cassie knew she was going to have to sign out at the desk. For one thing, she was anxious to get back to the dorm and tell Josie all about it and, for another, she was being charged by how long she stayed in the cubicle, regardless of what she was doing. She did not begrudge the money because she had such a great time but she saw no point in paying any more to The Paddling Party than she had to.

Before leaving, she wanted to make arrangements to return the next Friday night for more paddling by Jake and a lot more of the great sex that had followed. Her ass was still sore but there was nothing erotic about the tingling except that it was a reminder of what a fantastic time she had experienced. She turned on the bed to ask him about future encounters.

"Jake, tonight was really great. How about you and me coming back here next Friday night for some more of the same?"

"I'd love it. You were really terrific."

With that decided, they put their clothing back on and went out to the front desk of The Paddling Party to complete the financial arrangements for that night and to kiss goodbye until they got together again the next week. Cassie was happily anticipating the next week as she had never looked forward to anything else in her life.

12