Page Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shower my erection goes down slightly as I wash. Quickly, I'm back out and I dry off, brush my teeth, use the can and then close the door. Just as I'm slipping into bed I hear Page go into the bathroom to use the can. Then there is water running in the sink as I presume she's brushing her teeth. I begin to fall asleep as I vaguely sense the sounds of her in the shower. Mmmm, Page is in the shower...

Sometime later I dream someone is in my bed again. Small, shapely and nude she snuggles into me. I want to think it's her but I'm certain it's not; it's just another wacky dream...

There's a soft light in the room somewhere. Is it the light on my night stand? I can't think clearly... I need to sleep. So tired...

There's a light on... Did I leave it on again? My eyes open and see light in the bathroom... My dick is hard and feeling lovely sensations of moisture and compressions. Vaguely, I start to be aware that I'm not alone in my bed. Am I dreaming? Someone is backed against me and I've pressed into her. There is the warmth of smooth skin pressing against me, moving, soft and tight. Such a lovely dream. Why do I keep dreaming of Page? It's so - wrong - I shouldn't, but she's so beautiful and bright.

"Page?"

"Yes."

"Is it really you?"

"Yes."

"What are we - "

"Shhh..."

I hear soft squishing sounds and feel myself moving amongst a tight moistness. It doesn't make any sense; my mind can't process what's happening...

Her skin is so soft. My hands find her breasts, feel their full shape and tweak her nipples. The star, it's the star, I become aware it really is Page, not some dream. But I shouldn't do this, shouldn't want this.

"Twist it."

Slowly increasing my thrusts, I twist the ring lightly and hear a breathy moan. She's pressing herself backward to meet my thrust more forcefully now. My hands continue to cup and squeeze her magnificent breasts.

I feel her small hand rubbing me and herself urgently. Her body is becoming tense and breathing ragged. My excitement is overwhelming me and I grip her breasts tightly and begin pulling her onto me harder. Repeatedly my dick escapes and reenters her as we undulate against one another.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me, fuck me Ry! Make me cum."

Her words, so dirty, entice me to fulfill her desire. My hands join hers at her pussy and I'm rubbing her there, pressing hard on her clit I feel the piercing there now too. It feels like another barb similar to the one in her tongue. Putting my fingers on either side of her protruding clit, I squeeze them together as I continue to pump inside her. Despite our difference in height, our bodies fit so nicely together. Her hips press tightly into me. I feel myself tensing and I quicken my pace.

"Page, I'm going to cum -"

"Cum inside me, fuck me with your throbbing cock!"

This isn't right I'm supposed to protect her, but I can't fight how good it feels, how much I want what she's giving me. My fingers are rubbing and pinching her clit, I feel her begin to quiver and tremble.

"Ooohhh, fawk, fuck! Ung - ahhh - ahhh - ohhh! Sooo good, Ry! Keep doing that, you feel so good inside me."

Her quaking and bucking sends me into full orgasm. I feel my balls tightening, my cock straining to go deeper inside her. Suddenly she stiffens and I'm bottoming out on each thrust.

"Page?! Oh fuck. I'm - I can't - oooohhh faaaaa..." I hiss, as I unload inside her.

"Yesss...." her hissing joins mine.

My thrusts continue unabated against her tense form. My hands move to her hips as I pull her into me for my final thrusts. Pulling her onto me forcefully, I reach my trembling climax. My dick is twitching inside my little sister's vagina. I feel her vaginal muscles compressing, undulating the length of me, milking as much of my ejaculate out of me as they can.

Hugging her tightly, I inhale the scent of her hair. I never want this to end, though I can't understand why or how this has all happened. My mind is grateful, my body relaxes. Our breathing calms and I'm holding her. She's still here, it definitely isn't a dream. I'm so tired...

What seems like moments later I awake. Page is still here, the light is off, but there is a dim light of early morning. Her head is on my chest, her arms are about me. The warmth of her body so comforting and relaxing, I drift off again.

I awake with a start and sit up in my bed. Page is gone now, but I know she was here. Pleasure and guilt fight it out in my mind as I head to the can to relieve myself. In the bathroom, I smell something cooking, wonderful spices and I know instantly that Page is making her famous French toast. I flush the toilet and wander into the kitchen, my cock leading the way. Page has the electric griddle going and is cooking in the nude.

Her eyes light up as she sees me. "Hey, I'm making breakfast!" she says, as she rushes to hug me. We embrace at the counter, our nude bodies touching, I become further aroused.

"Page?"

"Shhhh," she says, as she pulls my head down to kiss her.

When she releases me I stare at her nude body as she returns to flip a couple of pieces of toast on the griddle. She's perfect. Her hour glass shape moves away and I get a sidelong look at her full breasts. They are large on her frame, but pert with tight excited nipples. The little star grabs my attention as she moves to pull the pieces of toast from the griddle. Her belly button dangle glimmers as she bends to place a plate at both of our seats and then hops onto the stool.

"Let's eat them while they're hot," she says, looking down at my throbbing cock.

I continue looking at her longingly as I join her at the counter and pour some maple syrup on my still steaming French toast. I cut off a triangular piece with my fork and savor the nutmeg and allspice flavors, as Page observes my face for my reaction.

"Is it okay?"

"You know these are my favorite," I say smiling at her. "What's this all about?"

"I know, this is all crazy and I just wanted to say 'thanks'."

"Thanks?!"

I'm at a loss for words. She's fixing me breakfast after making love to me, maybe for the second time.

"I don't know what to say, Page. I love you and care for you very much. I just don't know where all of this is coming from or where it's going."

"You seemed to know where you were going this morning," she teases, as she takes me in her hand.

A breathy "fuck" escapes my mouth.

"After we finish breakfast," she whispers playfully.

I eat another couple of triangles with syrup dripping off of them, as Page rushes to finish hers. She's hungry. Every time I've seen her eat since she arrived, she's eating like there is a deadline to be met. I suppress the urge to take her right now, as she seductively licks the syrup from her lips. Lust and mischief twinkles in her eyes as if she's reading my thoughts.

The second half of my toast is gone, but I'm enjoying watching her as I eat. I don't want to rush, but suddenly she's on her knees at my stool and she's dripping syrup on my increasingly engorged cock. My eyes are wide as her sensuous lips engulf me. I should stop her, but I can't and don't want to. I feel the barb in her tongue against the underside of my shaft and my eyes close involuntarily. Wet sloshing noises bring me back to my senses and I watch her mouth bobbing me into and out of her lips.

I look down to see her looking back at me, her playful eyes full of love and mirth. She nibbles on my cock head and then forces me into her mouth to nearly gagging. Then she releases me and grips me with her hand and gives me several playful jerks.

"Tag, you're it," she says, as she stands and tittups off toward my room, glancing back to watch me giving chase. When I catch up to her she's laying in the middle of my bed with just the lower part of her body under the sheet.

I'm not sure what game she's playing, but it's making me crazy. Her lips have a smile on them as she watches me approach from the door and she starts raising the sheet teasingly. I approach the bed slowly and she raises the sheet to just below her beautiful breasts. Getting on the bed on my elbows, looking at her face, I make no movement to attack her and instead wait for her.

"Come on," she pleads.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to rip the sheet away and take what you want," she says lifting the sheet even higher now, covering herself to the neck.

Raising up, I pulled the sheet down quickly. Her bare pussy and clit ring glistening in the soft light from the shaded window catches my eye. I yearn to taste her, feel them in my mouth and make her squeal with delight. Her skin has goose bumps all over as she plays at covering herself, one hand at her crotch and the other across her chest. Moving to her midriff, I kiss and nibble around the belly button chain which causes her to flinch at the tickling effect these have.

Inching lower, she moves her hand to allow me access to her glorious vulva. There's the tiniest bit of puffiness and her hood and clitoris are fully aroused. I lick around her outer lips for the longest time as Page opens her legs further and soft moans begin to emanate from her mouth.

My tongue slips between her lips to finally taste what I can smell and as I lick upward, I take her clit and the C-shaped barbell ring between my lips, sucking lightly.

"Ohh, faaa," she hisses, as she presses her hands into my short hair.

Her encouragement only makes me work harder to bring her pleasure. My hands positioned behind her hips now I press my face into her harder as I suck more of her lips into my mouth and work them between my lips and tongue. Soon Page is bucking and squirming as her fingers knead my hair and press me down. Her climax eminent, her breathing quickens and I can feel her tensing as she begins to tremble and spasm.

"Oh, fuck, Ry, right there, just like that. Ohh, gawd, yeah. That's - goooood," she says, as she shivers to completion.

I release her from my mouth and lick her gently around the opening. I kiss her inner thighs lightly and then teasingly lick her cute pink puckered ring, which gets another shiver and 'fuck yeah'. Her hands no longer in my hair, she's coaxing me upward and spreading her legs wider, opening herself for me to enter.

"Fuck me, Ryan, please."

Her words make my already stiff cock even harder and I press into her slowly. Looking down into her eyes, I watch as her wetness eagerly guides me into her. Soon she's got her feet on my buttocks pulling me forward and my dick completes its journey and our pubis meet. Her eyes wide, I withdraw slowly. Looking between us I see the sheen of her liquid on me and I press back into her. A few more times and Page becomes impatient. Her legs pull me downward quickly and she raises up to meet me. Lustily she leans forward and takes my nipple between her teeth. Tenderly she nips and then sucks me as my pace builds.

Hips thrusting forcefully, my dick is bent slightly backward as I pound into Page, so that each thrust presses me firmly against her clit. I begin leaning back to take her legs and lift them up so I have better leverage. I can see the eagerness in her eyes now and her heels are digging into my hips pulling me forward on each stroke. My thrusting continues but I long to have that star in my mouth again. The dream images of that first night flood over me and I lean forward spreading her legs again as I take her left nipple and the ring into my mouth. She exhales a brief 'yes' as we share this desire.

"It's - you're - so - good. Pound into me! I want you to shoot. Ungh, yeah, ungh, unh, shoot it inside me."

"Oh, fuck, Page. You're - so hot - so fucking hot. Tell me again, uh, ah, tell me what you want."

"Fuck your sister's tight pussy. Fuck it hard. Fuck me and fill me with your seeeed. Ohhhh, fuck, shooot it in me. Oh fuck, Ry, tell me you love me."

Her last words in particular send me over the edge. Those dirty 'fuck me' words excite me, but her desire that I tell her that I love her has me pounding into her furiously, our bodies slapping together until I feel myself twitching against her.

"I'm - I'm there! Page, cum with me. Oh fuck! I'm cumming... I do - I do love you Page."

The wet sloshing sounds of me entering her stop suddenly as I press into her and she grips me tightly with her legs behind me. A torrent of jizz comes from me and is now escaping onto the sheets as I continue quick periodic thrusts.

"Oh fuck, yeah. I'm cumming," she hisses.

Her hands pull my face to her and we kiss deeply. She's desperately kissing my face and lips. I lower my body onto her and hug her tightly as I accept her tender lips. Joyful bliss is in my heart. There is also a mixture of incomprehension of what I've done, how we came to this and fear about what comes next. I slide off and face her as we lie together.

"You do, don't you?" she asks, as she strokes my face.

"Yeah, I don't understand what's happening, but I do."

"Come here, Ry; I love you too."

I can't help feeling a little guilt for accepting what she's given me, but I don't want to turn her away. She's so adorable, loving, exciting and sexy. I don't entirely understand where these feelings I have for her are from, but the love I'm feeling is deeper than I've ever experienced with anyone I've known. Her eyes are looking deeply into mine. Holding her here in my bed, my sadness and depression seem to melt away, only the deep feelings of contentment and relaxation remain. The love in Page's eyes transport me to a time and place where I feel the overwhelming desire to protect and love my sister who has become this beautiful woman.

Awaking some time later, I find I'm alone. The feeling of calm still pervades my mood. This change in my life had initially seemed likely to bring upheaval, but now... I roll over and out of the bed. I pull on some boxers, jeans and a tee shirt. Heading into the hall, I wonder where Page is when I hear her talking in the office again. As I approach, I hear her talking to her computer again, but this time she's asking questions.

"What do you think this means?"

I can't hear the answer, but her next question brings anxiety into my mind again.

"So you're sure it's been compromised?"

Another muffled answer.

"Okay, that's what I thought, I'll tear it down and get back to you."

I walk into my office to see my computer taken apart. There are parts disconnected and scattered on my desk. Page's laptop is on the desk and she looks up as I enter. There's another laptop that's connected to what I think is probably my hard drive.

"I know what this looks like, Ryan, but the phone theft was just the beginning of your trouble."

"What is happening?"

"I'm working on that, but it appears they've gotten into your computer."

"They?"

"We haven't determined - "

"We?"

"That's the part I can't explain right now."


To be continued. Let us know what you think.

12