Pageant Queening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty came out from the curtain, and was met with applause, she danced in a flirty way over to Tiffany, bound on the saw horse. Tiffany's ass was raised in the air, which Kitty gave a spank that was on the firmer end of playful before running her fingers down the bound girl's slit and giving her clit a little pinch. The audience was loving it. "Alright Kitty," the host said, "take it easy on her, you haven't lost yet." Kitty just giggled and knelt before Tiffany's face, she reach behind her head and unhook her gag. When she pulled it out before Tiffany could say anything Kitty planted a nice big kiss right on her lips, and the audience starting whooping.

When she pulled back, Tiffany was livid, struggling so hard she would've fell sideways still attached to the saw horse if it wasn't weighted to the floor. She should've used this opportunity to express some kind of dissent about being tied and used but her anger got the best of her; all she got out was "You bitch..." before a stage hand had another gag in her mouth. This time it was a full harness gag, the ball was pushed into her mouth, a small strap came across her chin, another was secured laterally behind her head just under her ears, and off of each side of that another strap came up and met a small brass ring just between her eyes and joined a final strap that went back over the top of her head to meet the clasp in the back. This gag wasn't going anywhere.

Kitty traipsed across the stage casually, the gag she took from Tiffany she put into her own mouth and secured behind her head herself. When she sat in the chair, the straps on her appendages were mere formality as she happily allowed her body to be used and abused just as Tiffany's was. Kitty's one-piece suit was cut at the crotch and drawn back, but the rest of it was left alone, Tiffany understood why her top being taken off 'wasn't regulation,' she also understood why she was the prettiest girl here, and why only women who weren't knock-outs would enter a pageant like this with hopes to win.

But that didn't matter now that she was gagged and restrained, unable to resist any onslaught of sexual humiliation she would be subjected to before a large studio audience. What she didn't realize yet, but would soon, as it hadn't occurred to her that this was being broadcasted on the internet, is why none of the other contestants used their real, full names.

Kitty allowed her ass to be plugged, her vagina to be opened with a speculum, and her urethra sounded like a true submissive, she lay there and took it, and didn't dare come without permission. When her inspection was over she was released from the chair and her gag was removed, and sauntered back over Tiffany where she stood before her. Kitty lifted the front flap of her cut garment and masturbated her clit for Tiffany to watch, mocking her bondage, Tiffany notice she had a rather full bush of natural blonde.

When the host and the commentator walked off the stage to confer with the judges she took this opportunity to sidle behind Tiffany on the saw horse once again. None of the stage hands seemed to care, and the audience had hushed snickers not wanting to drop a dime on their champion to the officials. Even the stage hands had gone off to take a break while there was a lull in the action. One of the cameramen positioned his camera on a tripod with the lensed fixed on Tiffany's bound crotch to be displayed on the three televisions at the top of the stage as well as to the internet viewers.

Kitty played with Tiffany's crotch in every sense of the word, and all of the action could be seen on all three televisions while Tiffany's front end faced the audience. She pinched and pulled at her labia, teased her clit, gave her whole pussy a few spanking with her open palm, even put a few digits in her fully while she thumbed her ass. The only thing more entertaining to the audience than her antics were the looks on Tiffany's gagged face as her pussy and ass were being toyed with mercilessly.

The officials were taking a long time together and seemed to be in a deep discussion, this afforded Kitty a great deal of time with her unwilling victim. She got the doctor's bag which had been left behind when he left the stage and brought it back to the saw horse. When she placed it down she peered inside and her face lit up with glee at all the potential for mischief.

She pulled out the original chain with clamps on the end and showed the audience, they knew better than to clap as the officials were still adamantly distracted at the judges table, paying absolutely zero attention to the stage. She playfully laid it across Tiffany's back and then produced two more. She connected a clamp to Tiffany's right nipple and then the left, the body of the saw horse between her body and the hanging chain. Kitty then came behind her and attached a clamp to Tiffany's left labia, this made the girl squirm and scream, but she didn't make enough noise to alert anyone who mattered. Kitty was about to put the other clamp on her right labia, but stopped as she saw an opportunity as she eyed the third chain. She fed the chain in her hand under and across the body of the saw horse handing it to herself on the other side. There was just barely enough slack but she got the clamp to Tiffany's right labia and clamped it down, when she released it her pussy lips were splayed open from the tension. Kitty then took the final chain and knelt under the saw horse, she fed the free chain through the one attached to Tiffany's nipples and attached both clamps to the chain at the back of the saw horse attached to Tiffany's labia, connecting the tension of all four clamps on Tiffany's tender flesh.

With her left hand Kitty plucked aggressively at the center chain, while she pretended to be fingering guitar frets with her right and banged her head playfully. Each pluck pulled at the clamps on Tiffany's nipples and labia making her moan in a mix of pain and pleasure. When that got a bit monotonous Kitty returned to the bag, she eyed over at the judges table who were still in a heated discussion, which actually started to concern her, but she had the perfect distraction. Like a rabbit from a hat, she pulled out a device that looked like a rubber snake with a head at each end. In actuality it was an inflatable anal plug, at one end was the plug and at the other a small hand pump with a little silver release valve like you'd see on a blood pressure cuff in a real doctor's office.

As she took position behind her, Kitty made a bit of a show of the insertion. Despite the whole area being well lubricated at the point, she pushed the plug into Tiffany's pussy who could only shiver as the straps across her back kept her tightly in place and unable to escape her opponents assault. When she was satisfied with the lube job she pushed the toy into Tiffany's ass, despite her clenching the toy was covered her artificial and natural lubricants and quite small when not inflated and slipped right past her rectum. Kitty stood out of the path of the camera lens and the whole audience watched in awe as she squeezed the pump in her hand a few times and they saw the rubber toy expand in her ass. Kitty knew just how to work the crowd, she got down on her knees behind Tiffany and between her legs, she put the pump in her mouth between her teeth, and used her hands to pluck on the connecting tension chain like before while tapping aggressively on Tiffany's clit, she knew just how to edge her but not make her come, she was especially careful in her technique after what happened to the doctor. She gave the audience a wink as she bit down on the pump a couple times and the plug grew in Tiffany's ass while her clit, labia, and nipples were used as a one-man-band.

"Alright folks," the commentator said in his classic announcer voice, "the judges have finally come to a decision and it's a real doozy." At that, Kitty put her hands in her lap and spit the pump out of her mouth.

The host took back to the stage, "Kitty," he said like a scolding parent but in a playful way, "what are you doing to back there."

"Trying not to get squirted on," she replied in an aw-shucks joking manner of a precocious child. The audience ate it up and so was the host. Tiffany was squirming in her binds muffling something into her gag, beyond being sexually humiliated by the heavier girl, who by the way was still almost completely covered by her one-piece, she was brought to the brink of an orgasm and now was left without release.

"Alright, alright," the host started, "stand up so we can here the judge's ruling." Kitty stood, but playfully leaned onto Tiffany's bound body. She let her breasts rest on Tiffany's ass cheeks and draped her right arm across her back like she was a girl sprawled across her bed. It looked like her left arm was innocently tucked between her stomach and the back of Tiffany's body, but in reality she had two fingers pressing aggressively into the bound girl, she had found her g-spot and was edging her ever closer to the brink without letting her pass over the side. With a full harness gag Tiffany could do little to complain, and was actually more moaning from pleasure than anything else, but to the audience it was clear she was enjoying the attention.

The spot light went to the sidelines where the commentator was standing at the end of the judges table, a hush fell over the crowd as he read the verdict. "As you all know judging this contest is complex and organic, each judge's score is completely subjective but we must adhere to and trust in their decisions. That being said, after averaging the three judges scores across all three events," Kitty inhaled sharply, withdrawing from her secret hold on Tiffany ready to accept her victory, "it has been decided that it has been a tie," the audience collectively gasped, "as this has never happened before we have created a sudden death event for just such an occasion, which is why we were deliberating for so long, we apologize if anyone was bored by the delay." There was a snicker amongst the audience, as they were kept quite entertained the whole time.

"WHAT?!?!" Kitty screamed, she lifted off Tiffany and spanked her ass so hard the three chains connecting her nipples and labia jangled audibly, making her groan. "This is bullshit, are you kidding me, she fucking came during inspection!" on the word 'she' Kitty spanked Tiffany's ass hard once again, no one seemed to mind how unfair all of this was to Tiffany.

The host explained the new rules to the audience, "both girls we'll be secured to a standing x-frame, it's a simple 'first one to orgasm loses' competition, we'll begin with nipple stimulation, followed by anal stimulation, and finally vaginal stimulation. Once one contestant orgasms the other will be declared the winner, and then the usual ceremony will take place," he winked at the audience, "you know the one I mean." They all chuckled and applauded.

Two large x-frames were brought onto the stage and positioned facing one another. Kitty assumed the position and allowed her wrists and ankles to be secured to the ends of each plank, while the stage hands set to working freeing Tiffany. They undid the elaborate chain work Kitty had done, and deflated the anal plug before removing it, then they undid the straps of her legs and arms, and release the back straps as well helping her to stand. This was her chance to run, escape, punch somebody, something. But she just allowed herself to be led to the other x-frame and have her ankles and wrists locked into place as she stared into Kitty angry eyes.

Tiffany had lost everything for this pageant, including her dignity, she wanted to get back at Kitty, and she knew how to cut her the deepest; take her crown. Tiffany could've walked off once she was free but she'd come this far and thought little of going one event further. She had an additional strap put around her waist that Kitty didn't, she assumed it was either because she was too thin or Kitty was too heavy, either way to sneered at her through her gag when it was secured. Unfortunately, what Tiffany really wanted to do as soon as she was free was masturbate herself to completion, Kitty had edged her into oblivion, and she was desperate to finish.

A set of nipple clamps were brought out for each girl, these were different than before, rather than being connected by a chain, each clamp has a red and black wire running from it to a small electrical box with controls that was secured the x-frame with black tape. Kitty still had on her one-piece bathing suit, and they decided to allow it, reaching in through the top to apply the clamps to her nipples. Once all four clamps were secure each girl felt a low level current running through there chest.

Next a two-armed fucking machine was brought out and placed between each girls legs; each machine had a large dildo at the end of each arms, the tips of which were lined up with the women's vaginal entrances and assholes. A fresh gag was put into Kitty's mouth to make things fair, or as fair as they could be considering Kitty had spent the last 20 minutes holding Tiffany's bound body at the brink of orgasm. Not to mention Tiffany was fully nude and Kitty still had on her one piece which covered her almost entirely

"Alright ladies and gentleman, I think we're ready to get started, as your host I'll be setting off the proceeding by turning up the voltage on those electro-clamps." He stood between the two of them turning on Kitty's first, who was moaning a bit at the shock on her chest. The host turned to Tiffany, as he leaned in to her control panel, he whispered in her ear, "Trust me rookie, throw in the towel, it isn't worth it." And then he turned up her voltage to match Kitty's.

They had all three cameras on the stage covering all the action, one had a tripod mounted to get full body shot of Kitty on the right television, another had a full body shot of Tiffany on the left television, the third was on the shoulder of a cameraman free to wander putting images on the center television, close-ups of faces, asses, breasts, and occasionally on the host. With the camera's attention he announced the beginning of phase two, as stage hands operated the complex controls of the fucking machines, the back arm of each began to move, feeding a dildo into each girl's ass. Once the operators had found an appropriate depth for each girl they adjusted the speed to equal one another and let the machines do their work.

Tiffany closed her eyes for a moment, which now that she was facing Kitty showed weakness, but she couldn't help it. This was the third intrusion in her ass and as much as she hated to admit it she was beginning to enjoy it. She held back the urge, but she knew if she allowed herself to, at this moment she would be able to come just from taking it in the ass. Kitty's look was more stoic, she wouldn't settle for second best another year in a row.

When the officials could tell the audience was getting a bit bored they announced the beginning of the third phase, which picked up their interest once more. In a similar fashion the front arms were activated and both girls were getting double penetrated. It was getting harder to restrain herself from coming for Tiffany, but Kitty was beginning to falter too. When neither girl came after a few minutes they attached an additional set of electro-clamps to each of their labia, but still neither girl would yield.

Finally a stage hand knelt between the two bound women with a vibrator in each hand and held them firmly on their clits. Both women were about to break, when Tiffany caught a look Kitty's eyes. She didn't see the tormentor from before, she saw a girl who'd finally found a beauty pageant she'd stand a chance in, who had lost last year and was about to have her dreams dashed again. She figured this was what the host meant by it wasn't worth it. But Tiffany had her dreams too, she bit into her gag and resisted the urges just as she watching Kitty scream out and orgasm as hard as she wished she could in that moment.

"That's it, that's it," the commentator shouted excitedly from the sideline, "it's over, it's all over Tiffany Stein is this year's Miss Blonde Submission." The crowd went wild with applause, the commentator waited for it to subside and finished, "don't forget folks, we still have the award ceremony, take a quick restroom break if you need, but be back quick because we'll be right back."

Tiffany was about to let herself orgasm but instantly both arms stops moving, the vibrator was taken away from her clit, and the current from all four clamps on her body stopped abruptly, and the dildo was removed so gently it she was left wanting once more. Kitty was so mad there was a good chance steam might come out of ears, the stage hands unrestrained her first, when her hands were free she took off her flimsy gag and spit out, "fuck! Alright same position as last year, put this bitch on ice, then I want her ass hooked and pussy pumped," there was true venom in her words, "and might as well pump her tits too. If anyone makes this cunt come, I will have their fucking head." They unhooked her ankles and she stormed off the stage.

Tiffany, even in her deprived state had to laugh to herself at what she perceived to be Kitty's idle threats. "Alright," a stage hand said to another, "got to get her ready for the award's ceremony, while the runner up gets ready backstage." Tiffany's hands and feet were freed, and the strap around her abdomen was released. She was weak-kneed and almost fell, but a stage hand caught her, and gently let her fall to her knees. "Same as last year she said," he reaffirmed, Tiffany wasn't sure what was happening and most of her didn't care. She had won a pageant, and that was all that mattered to her, almost on instinct she was reaching for her crotch, she didn't care that a whole studio audience was watching she wanted to masturbate herself to orgasm. The lead stage hand gently grasped her wrist and said kindly, "no no sweetheart, not just yet."

On her knees in the center of the stage rope was brought out, she allowed her arms to be brought behind her back and positioned wrist to elbow before they were tied, the ropes were brought around her torso and up over her shoulder, ensnaring her breasts as well in an elaborate pattern that pinned her arms to her securely to her torso. They then laid her down on her back and began to tie her legs, she had the thought to struggle, but considered she'd just won 'Miss Blonde Submissive' she just let them do their work, she didn't know what the award ceremony entailed but she wasn't surprised it involved bondage. They tied her right calve to her right thigh and did the same with the left, essentially forcing her to stay bent at knee, on her back it took some effort to close her legs at the knee so she just let them fall open, everyone had seen everything anyway.

The stage hands picked her up so she was on her knees and the balls of her feet sitting back on her heels with her legs wide open crotch facing the audience, the ropes on her upper body made it uncomfortable for her to maintain anything but perfect posture above her waist.

The host once again took the stage, "Ladies and gentlemen, one more time for this year's Miss Blonde Submissive!" The audience cheered and roared, Tiffany got a standing ovation, which unfortunately at the moment was not the 'o' she wanted. But she closed her eyes anyway and drank it in, she was a pageant winner, that's what she was focusing on, rather than the fact that her aching pussy was literally dripping on the stage and on display for the world to see through the camera and live stream. He knelt next to her, he had something in his non-microphone hand, "as we all know a true submissive is not permitted to wear pubic hair," he showed he was only a very small electric clippers, "I don't think the runner up would mind if I do the honors." Another audience chuckle as the clippers came to life with a hum in his hand, he deftly took off the small bit of hair she had between her legs and was met with applause. As he stood addressing the audience again a stage hand zipped out with a small kit and knelt before her. He put a small amount of shaving cream in his hand from a small can, and rubbed it where the clippers were, and quickly swiped a disposable razor over the area careful not to cut her, and then rubbed some kind of ointment on the area being even more careful not to touch her pussy. "I'm really sorry about this," he whispered to her, and took something blue out of his kit