Pageant Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I love it."

I smiled. Obviously Ashley was relaxing and opening up to our interview session. That she loved fucking was obvious, but to hear her admit it almost made my dick hard again.

"Is his cock the only one you've ever had inside you?"

This time there was a pause before she answered. "No."

I raised my eyebrows and laughed. "No? Wow, you really are quite the slut, aren't you! Who else have you fucked, my sweet niece?"

She hesitated again, then replied, "My pageant coach."

I laughed again, and slapped my knees. "Really? I always thought he was gay. Who else?"

"My math teacher. I was flunking, but he said if I let him fuck me, he'd give me an A-plus."

Ashley still wasn't looking at me, but she sounded almost proud of herself. I thought the whole thing was hysterical. My little niece, always talking about the importance of waiting until marriage, was a regular whore! Who knows how many guys she's been with! "Does your mother know what a little slut you are, Ashley?"

"No. She thinks I'm still a virgin. She's the one who made me enter that stupid newspaper contest."

I laughed again. "Well, well, well. Still waters run deep, right Ashley?" I winked at her, and to my surprise, she actually smiled. "Now, tell me about this picture," I said, indicating the second one.

"I'm sucking Tyler's cock."

"You got it all the way back in your throat, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did." Once again, she sounded proud of herself.

"Do you enjoy the feel of a man's cock in your mouth, Ashley?"

"I love it, Uncle Gary." This time there was a hint of flirtatiousness in her voice.

I raised my eyebrows. "Where else do you like a hard cock?"

"Between my tits, in my pussy and up my ass."

This time, I couldn't stop it. My cock shot straight to attention, and I thought I'd pass out! Ashley gave me a knowing smile, knowing just what effect those words had coming from her sweet young lips.

"And what else are you doing in that picture, Ashley?" I finally managed to say.

"I'm fingering myself, and I'm all wet, and my pussy juice is dripping down my legs like honey. I'm fingering my clit and masturbating my pussy while I suck down Tyler's hard cock."

Tiny beads of sweat broke out on my forehead, and I reached for the fourth picture with shaking hands. "What about this one? Tyler returned the favor, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did. In that picture, he's eating me out like there's no tomorrow. He's really, really good at that."

"And what else are you doing in that picture, Ashley?"

"I'm pinching my nipples, and playing with my big, round titties."

I groaned, forcing myself not to think about the rise in my pants. "And the last picture? What's going on in that one?" I gasped.

"Tyler's shooting his wad on my face, and I'm licking it up."

"You like the taste of cum, Ashley?"

"I love it, Uncle Gary!"

"Well that's good, Ashley. That's very good. Because soon I'm going to let you taste mine."

I watched Ashley's face carefully. She still looked apprehensive, but now there was no denying the light of anticipation deep within her blue eyes. I chuckled appreciatively. Whatever else she might be, there was no doubt that my niece was cock-hungry little thing.

But I wanted the experience of fucking my slutty little niece senseless to last as long as possible — and I wanted to torment her a little too. Knowing how much she enjoyed the taste of a cock, I wanted her to start wanting the taste of mine, and make her beg for it, if I could.

Slowly, I leaned forward to kiss her. She stiffened at first, then began to relax as my lips met hers. Gradually, I forced my tongue inside her mouth, and slowly let it explore that cock-hungry cavern. As she relaxed into kissing me, I let my hands move to her halter top, lifting it over her bulging breasts. I felt them spill into my hands and began playing with them as I had seen her do in the pictures, paying special attention to her nipples, which I squeezed and pinched just the way I knew she liked it. In spite of herself, she began to moan, and thrust her chest forward, pushing her tits into my hands. I squeezed those ripe melons hard, making her moan even louder.

She began kissing me harder, and I let my hands drift down to her nether regions, to the darkened pubic shadows I had seen peeking from beneath her skirt. My fingers lifted the skirt's pleats back and found her pussy, which was already moist with anticipation. I caressed it at first, delighting in the feel of her smooth, shaved, tender skin. She moaned again, and then without warning, I shoved my entire fist into her cunt.

Ashley's eyes shot open in pure shock and she pulled back from my lips, almost screaming. I grinned. "How does that feel, you little slut?" I asked as I rammed my fist mercilessly in and out of her slit. "You ever been fisted before?"

"N-no!" Ashley yelled. Her face was red and her breath was coming out in ragged gasps. Her chest heaved, and I quickly brought my face down and engulfed her tits with my hot mouth.

The sensations were too much for Ashley. She moaned and writhed and thrashed on the couch, then began having an orgasm that made her entire body quake. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" she called over and over again as she came all over the sofa cushions and my hand. Finally she lay there, spent, breathing heavily and gazing up at me as if she'd never seen me before in her life.

I pulled my fist out of her pussy with a little pop, and brought my hand up to her mouth.

"Now Ashley, you can lick every drop of your cum off my hands, since you like the taste of cum so much. That is only the first in a long line of orgasms you're going to have this weekend. And from now on, when you begin to climax, I want you to call out for me, not God. You will call out, "Yes, Master. Understand?"

Her blue eyes widening, Ashley licked her lips and nodded. "Yes, Uncle Gary. I mean, yes Master."

I smiled. "Good girl," I said, and stuck my cum-soaked fingers into her mouth.

Ashley licked those fingers like a pro, clearly loving the taste of her own cum. Gradually, I worked my entire fist into her mouth, and was amazed when she swallowed the entire thing! She sucked it down almost into her throat, and I grinned again, realizing that the next step would be a lot of fun.

When my hand was clean, I ordered Ashley to her knees. She kneeled in front of me and slowly undid my zipper. "Wait," I said. "First take your top all the way off." She obeyed, and her tits jiggled as they were completely liberated from the tight little top. "Now take off my pants," I ordered. She did it, and then took my underwear down without even being asked. As soon as my cock was released, she fell back on her ass in total shock.

"Oh . . . my . . . God," she whispered.

"Now, now Ashley — what did we discuss earlier?"

"Oh my, Master! Your cock is . . . it's HUGE!"

I smiled and reached out to stroke her hair and bring her closer to my cock. That was my little — or should I say HUGE secret. In all those years Ashley spent mocking me, she never realized that I was genetically blessed with a ten-inch cock. Already it was standing straight at attention, and it had cost me a lot of mental effort to keep from shooting my load earlier. I was saving the first load for Ashley — her throat, her face, and especially that talented little tongue of hers.

"I think you know what to do now, don't you, Ashley?"

Ashley nodded slightly, and cautiously took hold of my dick in both her manicured hands. She looked so frightened, until all of a sudden, a look came over her face — a look of purest determination. Suddenly, she looked like she was about to scale Mt. Everest . . . and she was ready for the challenge.

She leaned forward with her pink tongue poking through her rosebud lips, and carefully touched the tip of my stiffening rod with it. As she let her tongue caress the circumcised head of my cock more and more, her hands slowly began to work their way up and down my shaft. Her hands were tiny enough that both fit comfortably on my thick shaft, with plenty of room to wiggle. I closed my eyes and started to relax into what I knew would be a champion blowjob as she brought the entire head of my penis into her mouth. Then suddenly she took her mouth off my dick all together. My eyes flew open and I was just about to smack some sense into her when I realized that she was working her mouth and before I could say anything, she spat a giant wad of saliva on shaft and used that as lubricant to make her hands grow faster. I raised my eyebrows, impressed in spite of myself. Ashley was even better at this than I could have imagined.

But I didn't have to imagine it, not anymore. With no more instruction necessary from me, Ashley proceeded to suck my entire dick as far into her mouth and throat as she could. I felt myself bumping past her front teeth as she worked me deep into her throat, increasing the pressure on my cock and moving her tiny, talented hands from my shaft to my balls as I got deeper inside her. I still had two inches to go when I finally heard her gag, but my instinct to punish her kicked in. Mercilessly, I placed my hands on the back of her head, burying my fingers in the red silk of her hair. Before she could stiffen her neck or resist me at all, I shoved her face and my hips forward the same time, stuffing that last two inches in till my cock was buried to the hilt. I left it there and listened to her choke on it for a few seconds, then pulled it out, and swiftly began fucking her face.

"Yeah . . . yeah, that's what a real man's dick tastes like. How do you like it, you little whore? Ooooh yeah . . . suck that fat cock, you fucking slut. Suck it!"

"Ymmmmmmm, mmmmm," Ashley replied. Of course it was impossible to tell what she was saying, but it sounded like it was as close to "Yes, Master" as she could get with ten inches of cock blocking her vocal chords.

I slammed into her, deep and hard, faster and faster, loving the fleshy sound of my balls slapping her chin as they swung forward with the motion of my rod, just barely audible over the sound of both of us moaning. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the brink of cumming, but as much as I wanted to spray my big load deep into her throat and all over her face, I knew I had to save myself for the next step.

With great effort, I managed to pull myself away from her. It was harder than I thought, not just because I was enjoying the hummer of my life, but because Ashley didn't seem to want to let go of my cock! Her cock-hungry nature was already taking over, and she was lost in the moment, moaning and fingering her clit as she kept stroking me and sucking me in.

"Okay Ashley, it's time for something different. Stop right now, before I blow my wad too soon."

"But Master, I wanna taste your cum," she whined once she'd unwillingly popped my dick out of her mouth.

I grinned. "Wow, you really are a cum-loving slut, aren't you? Don't worry, you will . . . very soon. But first, I think someone's cunt needs attention."

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Oh yes, Master, please, I need you to fuck my cunt."

I smiled even wider. "Then turn around, and bend over the couch. Stay on your knees and hike that little skirt up over that firm ass of yours."

She shot me a nasty, eager look and did as I ordered, spinning so fast on the carpet that she must have given herself a rug burn. She couldn't wait to feel my cock invade that pussy of hers, that was for sure! Little did she know that something totally unexpected was coming instead . . .

As soon as her back was to me, I stepped forward, with my slick cock in one hand. I guided the swollen purple head towards the lips of her snatch and teased her by running it along the outside, until she started to whimper, moan, and finally beg for me to put it in her.

"Oh please, Master, please fuck me," she begged. "I can't stand it, please fuck my pussy with your hard cock."

I spread her ass cheeks with my fingers and continued to tease her snatch, without responding. Slowly, I slipped my middle finger into her puckered little asshole, eliciting a gasp from her at the unexpected intrusion. "Has anyone ever fucked you here before?" I asked her in a low voice as I probed deeper and deeper with my finger.

"N — No, master, no one ever has. Please don't . . . it'll hurt too much."

That was all I needed to hear. Ashley's punishment was about to be complete. Quickly I guided my cock away from her pussy and plunged it directly into her ass. She screamed aloud and started crying. I knew it must have hurt to have such a big cock suddenly take her virgin asshole, but she'd gotten it so wet from that champion blowjob that I was already plenty lubricated, so I knew that it was the shock of it more than the pain. Still, I wanted it to hurt. I wanted to punish her for making me the outcast of my family.

"You're gonna take my cock up your ass and love it, you understand me, you little Pageant whore?"

"Yes Master," she sobbed. "Oh God, please — "

I slapped her ass with the flat of my hand, hard, as I began to drill in and out of her tight brown canal. "What did I tell you about the G-word?" I demanded huskily, loving the sensation of her virgin walls closing in on my cock. I smacked that ass again and moaned loudly. "Oh yeah! This is what you get, you little cock queen. This is what you get for telling your mom you thought I was a pervert. What do you think now?"

"I think . . . I think I love it!"

I could feel Ashley begin to move her body, and back her ass into me. I smiled and shut my eyes. "I knew you'd love this. Whose cock is fucking your ass right now?"

"Uncle Gary's! Oh, my master's cock is deep inside me. Fuck me! Fuck me hard," she moaned.

"And whose cum slut are you, from now on?"

"Yours! Oh master, yours!" She turned to look at me, her blue eyes misted over with tears of pain and lust. "Please don't stop fucking me," she begged.

"I'm going to shoot my wad up your tight little ass," I promised her, and she moaned even louder. Finally I couldn't take it any longer. I felt it building from deep inside me, the biggest orgasm of my life, that could only have come from fucking my hot little Pageant Queen niece within an inch of hers. Our moans matched in pitch as she began to cum too, and soon I was boiling over, filling her asshole with my white hot load. There was so much of it, I had to pull out, and continued to shoot my load all over her ass cheeks. She spun around on the floor again without asking and took my deflating cock into her mouth, so she could get the last of my load into her throat. Finally there was no more left, and I was about to pull out of her mouth when an outraged voice broke the silence.

"Just what the hell is going on here?"

We both turned towards the door, where my sister, Ashley's mother, was standing with her arms folded, taking in the scene. Ashley with my cum leaking out of her asshole and her mouth. Me with my cock deep inside her daughter's mouth. There was no getting out of this one. We were caught, fair and square.

To be continued . . .

12