Pages from a Forgotten Diary

Story Info
A young man's university education starts at home.
1.1k words
3.96
57.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syemun
syemun
4 Followers

My mother was a strikingly beautiful woman from the fertile land of India's Punjab. I remember growing up watching as she slowly adjusted to a Western lifestyle, being a new immigrant to these shores. I dimly remember how her dress slowly changed as she started to accommodate herself to the freedom that women had in this land, the freedom to actually be a sexual being and the confidence to display herself. I remember how scandalized that her father was as she clothed herself with less and less material. I still remember how, when grandfather first visited us from India, when I was about 11. We went to the beach on Lake Ontario and mother had changed into a skimpy, for those times, bathing suit that revealed her cleavage and the shape of her body.

Grandfather was so angry at seeing his daughter, naked, as he said himself, that he put a towel around her to cover up my mother. He really berated her but she stood her ground. When he walked away in anger, mother just unwrapped the towel and lay down on the beach.

As I remember that night, my first time, the night before I was to leave for my education at university, I shiver with something close to ecstasy, as I close my eyes and put myself back in that moment of time. I stayed there, I couldn't tear myself away from the passion that was charging the air, making me hard again as I watched my father enjoy the body of the woman who had given birth to me. Maybe it's in my blood too, hardwired in my genes. I used to think that it was just perverted Indian sexuality but not anymore. Now I accept that sometimes boys like me might be lucky enough to have a mother that doesn't have taboo hang-ups over their sons.

As I watched my mother and father fucking, that's what it really was I suppose, in hindsight. It wasn't making love because they were both being rough and tough as they rutted. My dad pulled my mother up by her waist and she just moaned when he pushed into her birth canal, where I came out of as a newborn. He was fucking her from behind and I just loved the way her heavy breasts slapped back and forth under her. The wet sounds of flesh on flesh were the sweetest music to my ears then as I watched and listened.

Unbelievably then, making me deliciously glad that I was still there, my father said to me, and I can never forget his words. "Don't be useless boy! Go stand in front of your mother!" I stammered something out, not understanding what he was saying to do. I didn't know what I was supposed to do but then my father asked me if I was deaf or stupid and that made me jump up and in a couple of leaps I was standing right in front of my mother whose long black hair was hanging down on the ground. She didn't seem to know that I was there. Then my father leaned forward and wrapped her hair in one hand and pulled my mother's head up, making her see me standing in front of her face. I can still hear his voice as he barked her name as he said to her, "Rupa! Take him!"

What a moment! My mother grabbed my swollen and leaking cock and just put it in her mouth while my father continued to pound her from behind. Every time he pushed hard into her, she rocked forward on her knees and my manhood disappeared right to my balls all the way down her throat. Ahhh, I was on cloud nine as my mother looked straight into my eyes, watching me as I trembled with ecstasy. But then my thrill was shattered when my father pulled me out of my mother's mouth and barked at me that that was enough. I hadn't even realized that he wasn't fucking my mother any more and for the first time I felt an awful fear that I had done wrong. I almost started to cry but my father shoved me back and I can still hear the words he said, forever burnt into my memories.

"Boy, I don't know how this happened or why, but you're never going to have another chance like this. Get behind your mother and get inside her. That's where you came out of when you were born. Go and see what it feels like. Finish yourself off inside your mother."

That moment in my life when my manhood just slipped slowly inside the vagina of the woman who had borne me was the most exquisitely delightful instant that I have ever experienced! My mother's groan of satisfaction was so real and genuine that I knew, regardless of what others might say, that I was in the right place at the right time and that my mother had welcomed me inside her.

Because I had already ejaculated once, it was easier for me to hold myself in and just enjoy the beauty in our act of copulation. My father watched us and I could see that his eyes were glazed with lust and his manhood was hard and stronger than before. His voice was hoarse then when he said something strange to me. I wasn't sure what he meant as he said to me, "Boy, push your finger in your mother's ass. That's what she likes. It makes it better for your mother like that."

I can't describe how sensuously my mother slowly opened her shithole as I pushed my middle finger inside. When my finger was all the way inside, my mother gave a hard grunt of pure animal contentment. She squeezed my finger, almost milking it while her vagina did the same with my cock. To me, it was the most decadently pleasurable moment of bliss in the world! I could feel my swollen cock right through the wall of her rectum making me even more excited! When I looked up I saw my father in my mother's mouth and it truly made me feel that this moment we were sharing as a family was truly priceless!

It wasn't long then when I erupted inside my mother's birth canal, the place where I had started my journey in life. So much semen gushed out of me and I heard myself wailing with sheer joy, along with my father who was also in the throes of his own pleasure, and my mother who just kept howling as her own orgasm came. I felt the flesh of my mother's vagina as it rhythmically sucked my cock as it gripped me like a vise. The pleasure was like pure molten lava!

syemun
syemun
4 Followers