Page's Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth with abandon. I choked and gagged, but the cock fucking me felt so good that I only wanted more. He came in my throat and I swallowed it like milk. I sucked it dry, ready to beg for more.

When I was finally full of cum from two men, I was rolled over onto my back and Stacey appeared above me, winked at me and went down on me. She licked and sucked the cum from my wet hole and then came up to kiss me deeply. She lowered herself onto my face and I teased her piercing with my tongue as Nick whispered in my ear,

"Suck my cum out of her pussy, my little whore. I want you to taste me."

I hungrily cleaned her fuck hole, stabbing my tongue deep inside of her to get every drop of Nick's cum. Stacey moaned and gyrated and when I could no longer taste Nick, I flicked her piercing with my tongue a few times and she came on my face, giving me even more of Nick's hidden spunk.

"Now cum for Stacey, pet. Yell my name."

Stacey was sucking my clit ever so gently and then began flicking it lightly. Nick pinched my nipples through my shirt, "Cum NOW, slut!" That angry voice again. I let loose and came so hard Nick's name came out like a desperate cry.

The men went back to their bullshitting as if nothing had happened and Stacey and I went back onto the dance floor to finish our girls' night. I couldn't believe I didn't hate her for fucking Nick. MY Nick. The Nick I'd never had. But we were comrades. And I had made two new friends in a lifestyle I was still getting used to. I was happy.

12