Page's Training Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was clean, drained, and my make-up was fixed, we spent the rest of the night drinking water and dancing. I asked Stacy what happened to Bobby and she pointed to a corner of single, un-owned women crowding around him. Some were kissing his neck, others were biting his nipples, but one of them continuously had his cock in their mouth whether he was hard or not.

"I bet he's single by tomorrow." I winked at Stacy and we went to find our Masters and go home.

We left Bobby at the club and Nick and I rode in silence toward my apartment. I didn't know what he would say, if anything.

"Did you enjoy your evening?" Nick finally broke the silence.

"Yes, Sir." I smiled and looked down at the floor.

"You did very well; the others are pleased with your willingness and refusal to question anything done to you."

"I'm glad, Sir."

"I wonder if I alone will be able to satisfy that hunger of yours?" My head jerked up as our gazes met. Was he showing insecurity!?

"Of course you will, Sir. I'm anxious for you, Sir."

"Yes, I know. How did it feel watching your friend fuck me yet again while you watched?"

"Horrible, Sir."

"Good. Your attachment to me is growing. We'll explore that a little before you and I have our time together. And believe me, Page, once we come together .... Things will be much different for you."

I smiled, "I hope so, I can't wait, Sir."

I wondered what the events of the night meant for me and my training. I had proven that my boundaries had dissolved. I was no longer embarrassed, I was no longer scared, my sexuality was in full bloom. Was that pleasing to Nick? Did it turn him on to see me covered in strangers' cum? I wondered what had happened to Bobby, what his night would be like. How would his life change tomorrow?

"I watched you while you were swallowing. Tell me your thoughts."

I thought before I spoke, "It felt ... good to accept what they gave me."

"You make it sound like a gift, Page." Nick flashed a playful smile at me.

"Isn't it a gift, Sir?"

"Indeed. Anything else?"

"Just that ... well if I think about even the smell of semen right now .... It arouses me. Thinking of swallowing it and feeling it in my throat almost throws me over the edge."

Nick didn't say anything, he just smiled at me. When we arrived at my apartment, he didn't even walk me up. "I trust you know the routine and I believe I can trust you not to break any of the rules by touching yourself tonight?"

"Of course you can, Sir."

Nick kissed me deeply and pressed me against him before he got back in the car, leaving me to myself for the first time in a long time.

12