Page's Training Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick put his hand on my shoulder, "Turn around and bend over for Mr. Forbe."

I turned around and bent over, spreading my legs apart and resting my hands on the floor. I felt the man's cock slide into me with ease and the conversation started up again. They were casually talking about stock trading and the market as I was slowly fucked from behind.

Mr. Forbe had a thick cock, but it was rather short and when he buried himself inside of me, he caused no pain at all. Soon he was stroking faster and slamming my ass into his thighs with force. In no time at all and with no restraint, he buried himself inside of me and filled me with his cum.

Mr. Forbe slapped me on the ass cheek and pulled out of me. "Get back to the girls, slut." He zipped up his slacks as I stood up and walked away.

On my way through the crowd, I noticed other girls doing the same as I had done. When I was back in the room, I could feel the semen starting to leak out of me. Stacie smiled and guided me to a couch.

"Lay back and I'll clean you up." She winked at me as she started to lick and suck my pussy clean, savoring the taste of sex as she pushed her tongue inside of me to coax the rest out. I gave a push to help her and heard her squeal with delight as she began licking the cum out of my hole.

When I was close to orgasm, Stacie started slowly sucking my clit and pinching it between her lips in a perfect rhythm. I let go and moaned with ecstasy at the feel of it. I felt the last of Mr. Forbe's seed gush out of me and without skipping a beat, Stacie made sure I was squeaky clean.

Stacie leaned back on her heels and smiled at me, "Who wants to be the WIFE?" We both laughed and I stood up to resume our conversation.

Throughout the night we were all called out numerous times to service the men, even crawl on their laps during dinner and ride their poles until they were satisfied.

When I was called out to the dinner table, there were several girls who had been called to serve the men their drinks during dinner and several more straddling men as I was about to. The table was long and rectangular and seemed to go forever. Several naked women with large fake breasts standing upright were lying on the table, sushi strategically placed all over their bodies as the men took what they wanted to eat with chopsticks.

I was brought around the table to a younger man in his thirties with gorgeous green eyes. He scooted his chair back a little and I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock. He was enormous and I fought hard not to throw my head back and moan as he filled me up over and over.

Unlike the rest of the men, he was very verbal while I fucked him at the table. He pinched my nipples and sucked on each one, then slapped them lightly to watch them bounce. "That's it, slut, take it all." He grabbed my hips and pressed me down on him until his full shaft was inside of me.

I was so full that the ache deep inside started and I let out a small grunt of pleasure. This made him smile. He picked me up with ease until just the tip of his cock was inside of me then dropped me on his lap, slamming his cock deep into me. Soft, quiet moans escaped my lips each time he did it.

When he lost interest in impaling me, he let me ride him smoothly, feeling every inch of him. Again, unlike the other men he began using his thumb to rub my clit and kept talking. "Cum on my dick, whore." The way he said it in such a commanding voice sent tingles all through my body and I felt the orgasm building.

"That's it" he whispered, "My cock feels good, doesn't it?"

I nodded and managed a breathless, "Yes, Sir." and let the feeling build inside of me as he rubbed me off.

"Good slut, that's it. Cum for me." I felt it closer but couldn't cross the threshold. He reached up and twisted both of my nipples roughly as he pulled on them, "Cum, bitch." That did it; I felt the explosion in my cunt, hugging his dick with each contraction.

Before the throbbing subsided, he pushed me down on him and came so deep inside of me I thought it would come out of my mouth. It had all been so quiet against the backdrop of the dinner conversation and laughter that it was hard to believe it had happened at all.

I lifted up off of him and he pushed me under the table and forced his cock into my mouth to be cleaned. I obediently took him into my throat and licked and sucked his cock and balls until there wasn't a trace of evidence that he'd just been fucked.

When I got back to the room, I made sure to describe the man and ask who he was. Stacie smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's Jake Grimm. He is HOT! I'm so jealous you got to fuck him!"

"It was ..." I had no words.

"I know, he's a great fuck." Lanie had a glass of wine now. "His girl left the lifestyle a few months ago; he's been coming solo to these events. He even scans the club for single subs."

"I wish switching doms was allowed." Stacie winked at me.

"Who would leave HIM?" The man was beautiful.

"She was all about the fantasy of this lifestyle, but she was not the type to actually live in it. Some people just want to try it out; I guess she was one of them."

I tried to imagine leaving the lifestyle now that I was just settling into my new self. How could I sit at a desk and do paperwork all day now? How could I have normal girlfriends now?

Bobby came into the room and told me it was time to leave. I hugged Lanie and Stacie but didn't get way before Stacie pressed herself against me and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. For some reason, kissing Stacie felt completely normal. She was soft and passionate and when she kissed, you could feel that she meant it.

On the way to the car, Bobby had to question me about Stacie of course. I rolled my eyes, "You have a long way to go, Bobby."

Nick was waiting at the car with my jacket and put it on me and tied it, letting me get into the car first. Bobby didn't get in with us. I gave Nick a questioning look but didn't say anything.

"What a productive evening. Work next week will be busy with all of the new projects coming up." He smiled at me, "But the rest of THIS week ... we're going to be incredibly distracted." He winked.

I felt my eyes widen, but didn't know what to say.

"You've come into your own, Page. You're so ... perfect. I've arranged for us to have time alone tomorrow night. I can't wait any longer to have you."

"Really!?" I lost all formality and threw my arms around him.

Nick just laughed at me and took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. The smell of him intoxicated me. "No more waiting, pet. After watching you with Mr. Grimm tonight ... I know you're ready and I've never wanted you more than I did watching you fuck him."

"I've wanted you for so long...." What else could I say?

"I know, pet. Like I said, no more waiting. We'll stay at the townhouse, it's owned by the collective group in the lifestyle. Private gardens, a pool and all the toys we need. Wait until you see it, it's perfect."

I stared out the window and watched the city lights as the driver took us to the apartment. The story of the wife and kids was never further from my mind, doubts of what I meant to Nick evaporated. I leaned back and closed my eyes and imagined Nick's beautiful cock sliding inside of me, the smell of him intoxicating me, the sound of his commanding voice making me cum on demand ...

12