Paid By The Foot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,243 Followers

"Miss, can I see your pass?" A man dressed all in black asked.

"Pass?"

"This is the VIP, you need a pass or an invite to come up here."

"I'm with her," I pointed at Sarah.

"What's your name?"

"Keri."

"Okay," he smiled and stepped to the side, "She told us you were on your way. Come on up, what would you like to drink?"

"Um, just a coke." I answered as I looked around nervously.

"Come on, that's it?" He grinned, "Well, if you're worried about cost, the girls drink for free up here, what will it be?"

"She'll have a vodka and cranberry." Sarah called out, "And bring two shots of that sweet Tequila."

"Now your friend there understands free." The guy laughed as he took me by the arm and after leading me to Sarah's table headed off towards the bar.

That's when I noticed the guy sitting at the next table that had his chair turned and was all but in Sarah's lap.

"Hey, baby!" I said and leaning over went to kiss her cheek.

Sarah turned her head and kissed me hard on the mouth. For the most part we didn't engage in much affection publicly and I started to pull away, but Sarah slipped her hand into my hair and held my face pressed to hers. Her lips attacked mine and I gasped when she plunged her tongue hard into my mouth. I could taste alcohol on her breath, but the feeling of her soft lips and softer tongue as it explored my mouth caused me to relax and eagerly return the kiss.

Sarah eased away and glanced at the guy who was sitting there with his mouth open.

"Thanks for keeping me company, Ken, but my baby's here now. So, like I told you." She reached under my skirt and pinched my ass causing me to yelp, "You're sniffing up the wrong tree."

"Any shot of a threesome?" he asked hopefully,

"Only if you consider you and both your hands a threesome." She winked and turned her back to him. "Sit down, Keri; you look like a deer in headlights."

"I...I don't like it up here." I said even as I sat across from her at the small round table.

The VIP was a group of small tables and some chairs and couches where a lot of high rollers came and hung out. Mostly guys in their forties and older, dressed in suits or expensive business casual looks. In order to entertain them, the club would pick a bunch of young hot girls from the main floor and invite them up and let them drink for free. That drinking would lead to flirting and many times fooling around with the high rollers.

Rumor had it that if one of the clients took a liking to a girl someone from the club would take her aside and pay her to have sex with him. I could see some of that in motion now. Many of the tables consisted of girls our age hanging all over guys their father's age. The fact Sarah had gotten us up here had me worried. Granted we were not into guys, but they could always ask for a show which is what two friends of ours had done one night a few months back.

"Sarah, what the hell are we doing up here?"

"We're going to make the rent, baby!" she smiled and I frowned at how glossy her eyes were.

"There's only one way to make money up here." I pointed out.

Sarah started to say something, but stopped when a waiter appeared with a tray. He put the drinks and shots down in front of us and after staring directly down Sarah's dress for a moment, he headed for another table.

"Drink up!" Sarah lifted the shot glass.

"Looks like you've had too much already," I replied staring dubiously at the brown liquid in the glass as I held it up. "What is this?"

"It's Patron, its Coffee flavored Tequila, its smooth and sweet, just like my pretty little kitty." She winked, then did the shot. "Hmm, we need to buy some of this; I want to lick it off your pussy."

"Wow!" The guy said from the table next to us causing me to blush.

"Come on, Keri, do the shot!"

"One of us has to drive home from here." I reminded her.

"Someone from the club will, it's all part of how it works up here." She shrugged, "It's not as sleazy as you think, the guys have fun with the girls and the club pays them and sees them home safe."

"They're whoring!" I snapped, still holding the drink, "Tell me you don't think we're going to fuck someone here."

"No, we're not going to fuck anyone." She smiled, "But that woman over there in the corner?"

She pointed and I looked at a gorgeous red head in a short black dress who was sitting between two young guys. My eyes widened when I saw she had a hand on each their crotches. "She was very interested in the fact I was waiting for my pretty girlfriend, said it had been awhile since she was with a pair of cute girls."

"We are not having sex with anyone!" I repeated, "Even if it's a woman."

"Keri, do your shot and calm down, okay? You really think I would want you to be with anyone?" she reached out and took my hand in hers, "I'm a little wild, but I'm your wild thing sweetie. Drink up."

I frowned at her, but did the shot. Sarah was right, goddamn was it good!

"Wow." I giggled as I put the glass down, "We do need a bottle of this!"

"Two more!" Sarah called out pointing at the guy leaning against the bar.

"Sarah!"

"Trust me; I want you to have a nice buzz for this."

"What is this?" I asked, taking a sip of the cranberry and vodka while watching Sarah take several long swallows from what I assumed was her favorite, a long island ice tea.

"Do me a favor." Sarah put her drink down. "Turn a little in your seat so you're facing that guy on the chair over there," She moved her head slightly to the left.

I turned half way on my stool and quickly glanced in that direction. There was a guy sitting in a recliner with a drink in his hand staring at us. He looked to me in his forties, but unlike a lot of the guys up there was good looking.

Clean shaven, thick black hair and a pair of eyes so green I could see them from where I was sitting. He was dressed in a pair of black Dockers and a white short sleeve shirt that was stretched across a pair of broad shoulders. He was as tan as Sarah making the white shirt look even better on him.

Sarah waved at him and gestured towards me as if saying, "See?" The man smiled at her and turning his gaze to me gave me a slow up and down. His smile widened and he raised his glass.

"Don't be rude." Sarah whispered, "Toast him; after all, he's going to be paying our rent for us."

She'd said that as I lifted my glass to him and I almost dropped it. Slamming it down on the table I hissed, "You do think we're going to fuck someone! What, you want to go back to cock? Be my guest!" I grabbed my purse to get up, but Sarah caught my hand.

"Hey! I said we're not sleeping with him or anyone else. We're going to put on a little show."

"If we were going to do that we may as well do it for Jack and get a free ride for a month!" I told her, "He offered that before when we thought we were going to be late. What the hell is the difference?"

"Two differences." She smiled as the waiter put the next two shots down for us, when he left she continued, "One, we see Mike all the time, we'll never see this guy again. Two..." she grinned, "It's a special kind of show and not really an all out one. You see that guy over there? He has a fetish."

"Fetish?" I rolled my eyes as she immediately downed the shot, Sarah could drink with the best of them, but this was a lot even for her.

"Hmm-mm. Watch his eyes, watch what he's looking at."

I wasn't sure what she meant at first, but noticed she was back to swinging her leg back and forth with her shoes hanging from her toes. I looked over to see his eyes locked on her feet. I followed his gaze and took in her purple nails and noticed she had a silver ring on each of her middle toes.

Seeing she had a sexy everything else, I assumed Sarah had nice feet. We'd rubbed each other's feet sometimes after work and occasionally would give our toes a playful kiss, but I can't say it did anything for either of us.

But it seemed it did for this guy because there was a whole lot of Sarah on display and that was all he was looking at.

"Do what I'm doing." She said softly, "Slip your shoe off partway."

I shook my head and she sighed, "Just play along for now while I tell you about him, okay? Please?"

She gave me the puppy dog eyes and with a sigh, I pushed the back of the heel of my right foot with my left, sliding the strap off and letting the shoe dangle. I crossed my legs and as Sarah was doing, slowly swung my leg back and forth. I noticed his eyes drifting to my foot and he smiled and raised his glass again.

"Takes all kinds." I said, "He's not even looking at my legs."

"I am!" she grinned and pushed the shot glass towards me, "Do that one and we won't get any more okay?"

I stared at the shot, I was already feeling the drinks, I was hot and light headed and felt myself wanting to giggle at the fact this guy was staring at our feet rather than the rest of us.

"C'mon, baby." Sarah gave me her pout which had as much effect on me as mine did on her. She widened her big brown eyes and the giggle slipped out as I lifted the glass, "To our toes!"

"That's my girl!" she finished her drink as I did the shot and as I put the glass down my vision swam and I blinked rapidly to clear it.

"So..." I forced myself to speak slowly, "What do you think we're getting into here?"

"The guy sitting there? His name is Rick, but..." she giggled, "They call him Mr. Foot. He's part owner of the club and when he feels like indulging his little hobby he comes out here and walks around staring at girl's feet. I mean he'll look in general, but all he really cares about is pretty feet on sexy girls."

"How do you know, you only come here once in a while?" I sipped at my drink, resisting the urge to chug it, I was definitely feeling pretty good right now.

"Jen comes here a lot and one night a bouncer comes up to her and says she was invited up here. So she came up and the guy introduced her to Rick who really liked her shoes and her feet and wanted a better look. So long story short he asks to jerk off on them. Jen says gross, but then the guy offers her a hundred dollars to jerk him off with her feet and a six month pass to come here whenever she wants. So...she'd had a few and figured why not?"

"She gave him a footjob? And he came on her feet? Ewww!" I scrunched up my face.

"And he licked his cum off her feet" she grimaced, "But hey, whatever floats his boat, less sleazy than having a girl blow him or fuck him I think."

"Paying is paying." I sighed, "So are you telling me you want to let this pig fuck your feet?"

"Our feet." She corrected me. "He won't pay five hundred for a foot job, but I bet he would pay that for four pretty little feet."

"Are you nuts?" I snapped, "That means we...we'd have to put our feet all over his cock!"

"So?" Sarah shrugged, "We've both been with a couple of guys before and our feet are all it will touch. Well, he might want to suck our toes, but big deal."

"That's nasty! We don't even suck each other's toes!"

"We will tonight." She said simply, "We're going to need a good show to get five hundred."

"No way!" I crossed my arms and tossed my hair for effect. "We're not whores."

"He's not going to fuck us!" she waved her hand at me, "What's the matter, you afraid your toes will never forgive you? Christ, Keri, it's our feet" she laughed, "My only issue will be keeping a straight face."

"Sarah, really? It is pretty nasty and...Hey!"

I cried out in surprise when Sarah kicked my shoe from my toes then placed her foot over mine and slid it up and down.

"What?" She giggled again, "I'm just playing footsy with my girlfriend." I started to move my foot, but she purred, "Come on, Keri doesn't that feel nice? My nice soft foot on yours?"

"I guess." I shrugged, but fact was it did feel pretty good.

Sarah was now working her foot part way up to my knee before sliding it back to the top of me foot. The sole of her foot was nice and soft and she was barely touching my leg.

When her foot slid down over mine, she wiggled her toes playfully against mine, then slid her foot beneath and moved them against the sole of my foot. It tickled and I giggled and Sarah said, "Now you do it."

I figured why not? I was only touching her. I ran my foot along her soft leg enjoying her smooth skin. I glanced down and watched my white foot sliding across her bronzed leg and the sight caused my face to flush and it was not from the drinks. I worked my foot back down her leg and as she had done wiggled my toes against hers.

"Look at him." She whispered, "He looks like he's ready to pop."

I shifted my eyes his way and saw he was now leaning forward in his chair staring intently at our legs. Sarah slipped her foot from beneath mine and I gasped when she placed it on my thigh. Her dark foot looked damn good there and I was aware I was breathing heavier.

"I bet he's hard as a rock." She said softly, "Just from watching. I think it's hot that he's excited. I'm soaking through my thong just thinking about how good he thinks we look." She curled her toes into my thigh, "And how goddamn hot you are."

My eyes left our legs and focused on Sarah, like me she was breathing heavy and her gorgeous breasts were rising and falling with each breath. Her brown eyes were wide and her full red lips parted, damn she looked good. One effect a good buzz had on me was it got me damned horny and even sitting here at the club talking about making money by stroking some perv off with our feet, my body was responding to her.

"Hmm, you like that, don't you?" As always Sarah knew exactly what I was feeling, "You're getting horny aren't you, you little tart." She pushed on my leg. "Open your legs." I hesitated and she put on the pout, "Please? Come on sexy, let's have a little fun."

I smiled and uncrossing my legs, took a second to push my other shoe off and put my now bare feet on the rungs of the chair. Sarah placed her foot on my inner thigh and worked it back and forth. I looked over to see Rick lick his lips and a surge of heat flowed through me. Sarah increased that warm feeling by sliding her foot all the way up my skirt and between my legs, pressing her toes against my pussy.

I bit my lip to hold back a moan as her toe managed to curl into my clit through the thong.

"You're wet little girl." She purred, "You know this is hot, Keri. Come on, I always listen to you when its important, just cut loose and do something crazy with me." She pushed against my now very wet thong. "Be my bad girl tonight! It's just our feet and we'll be turning each other on as much as him."

"I...Oh." I sighed as she worked her foot up and down between my legs, "Its..."

I looked over to see Rick shaking his head slowly as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. The look of absolute lust on his face did indeed send a strange thrill through me. Sarah's foot on my pussy wasn't hurting either.

"God your pussy is hot." She whispered. "Want to feel mine?"

This time I didn't hesitate, I lifted my leg and stretched it under the table. I placed it alongside Sarah's, our warm skin pressing together, and shoved my foot up her skirt. Sarah closed her eyes and moaned as my foot found its target.

This time a moan did escape me as I felt how wet she was. I pushed my foot hard against her mound and could feel her slick thong on the sole of my foot. I eased down a couple of inches and wiggled my toes. Sarah's eyes rolled back and her leg tightened against mine telling me I'd found her clit.

"Other people are looking." She said.

I moved my eyes back and forth, surveying the tables around us and did see a few people looking and smiling. The fact they were getting a kick out of it caused me to start working my hips, grinding my pussy into her foot.

"Oh, you are my bad girl tonight." She cooed, "Come on honey, let's make the rent and have a hot story to tell."

"Well..." I groaned when she moved her foot in a circle rolling my clit with her toe through the thong. "Maybe."

"That's my girl." She smiled, then turned serious, "I promise that's all we touch and he won't touch us except for our feet, okay?"

"Okay, I trust you." Normally those fell under famous last words, but damn I was so horny! I'd never done anything like this, playing in public, but it was so hot! "A...and we need the money."

"Sure, just the money." Sarah removed her foot from my crotch and I whimpered, "Aww..."

"Don't worry, we'll be doing a lot of that soon." She pursed her lips in thought, "He hasn't come over yet. Going to have to really get him going."

"What are you..." I stopped when Sarah knocked a coaster onto the floor.

"Oops." She laughed.

Slipping from the chair she knelt under the table and picked up the coaster. She also lifted my right foot and to my surprise sucked my toes into her mouth. I burst out laughing as her tongue swirled around my toes, but stopped when she removed them and slowly ran her tongue along the top of my foot. I was aware of some whistles from the tables around us as Sarah slipped back into her seat.

"That was..." I began, but stopped when she said, "Here he comes."

"Hey ladies." A deep voice said from next to us. I looked up to see Rick standing alongside Sarah and I couldn't help but notice the large bulge in his pants.

I felt my stomach tighten, I really didn't like the idea of us playing with a guy, but Sarah had said he was harmless, still. Picking up my drink, I quickly down the rest of it.

"Hi!" Sarah exclaimed, batting her eyes at him, "What's up green eyes?"

"I...well I have to tell you, I'm up." He laughed, then tapping the chair between us asked, "May I join you?"

"Sure." Sarah waved at the chair, then pointed at the waiter who was passing by "Two more shots please!"

"I'm Rick." He took Sarah's hand, "And You're...?"

"I'm Sarah." She laughed when he kissed the back of her hand, "And this sexy little lady is my girlfriend, Keri."

"Keri." He smiled and taking my hand, kissed it as well, "I like your shirt."

"I think everyone does but me," I rolled my eyes.

"Well you seem to be a pair of playful little kittens," he laughed.

The shots came and this time I picked mine up and downed it before Sarah even had hers in her hand. I released a long breath and gave Rick a tipsy smile as he looked back and forth between us.

"So...I noticed you girls were having a little fun over here."

"A lot of fun." Sarah said, "But not as much as we could be having."

"So you..." he grinned, "Like playing with your feet?"

"We like that you like it." Sarah replied with a smile, "We saw you looking."

"I do enjoy a sexy pair of feet."

"Well there's four pretty little feet right under this table." Sarah sighed, "Four sets of little piggies starving for attention."

"Really?" Rick's smile broadened, "Well you know, I happen to know where they could get some attention."

"I bet you do green eyes." I sensed movement and looked down to see she had slipped her foot under his pant leg. "But thing is...we're into each other and not men at all."

"Well I'm not looking for sex, just..." He lowered his voice, "Maybe a little fun with your feet."

"Well..." Sarah tapped her chin as if she were mulling it over, "We might be willing to do that, but it would still be touching your..." she trailed off, but I blurted out.

"Cock! We'd have to rub our feet all over your dick!" For some reason I found this funny and giggled.

"Yeah, what she said," Sarah shot me a look, but quickly smiled when Rick looked back at her, "As you can see my girlfriend's feeling pretty good and I'm always up for something new so maybe we could work something out, but..." she sighed, "I'm not sure we should be staying here much longer."

"Why not?" He asked, "Looks like you're having fun."

"We are, honey, but we have to get home and pack because you see..." she gave him the pout, "We're short on our rent and may have to move in a couple of days and we have classes tomorrow so we should probably get going."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,243 Followers