Paid By The Foot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,203 Followers

She made as if she were going to get up, but Rick put his hand on her arm.

"Well, hold on, maybe this can work out for all of us." He looked over at the next table to make sure the people there weren't listening. "I'm not above helping out a couple of hardworking coeds as long as they don't mind helping me out."

"Really?" Sarah asked, "And how much would you be willing to help?"

"Oh, I don't know." He shrugged, "There's two of you so how about...Oh, maybe Two hundred?"

"Two hundred?" Sarah shook her head, "I think two sexy pairs of feet wrapped around your cock is worth more than that."

"Oh, I like that." He grinned, "Not exactly sweet are you?"

"Nope."

"Two fifty."

"Aw come on Mister Foot!" I chimed in, you can do better than that. I...ow!"

Sarah had kicked me under the table and Rick turned to me, "What did you call me?"

"Ummm...Rick?" I giggled.

"No." he shook his head, "You called me Mister Foot. Which means..."

"We've heard of you." Sarah told him, "I have a friend that you..." she winked, "Helped out a couple of months ago and thought maybe you might help us."

"I see." He sat back in the chair, "So you were teasing me on purpose, knowing I might pay all along."

"Yup." Sarah's big goofy smile was gone, "We have what you want, you have what we need."

"Okay." I was relieved to see he was grinning again, "I see how it is Sarah, you're a shrewd little thing, I can appreciate that. Two fifty."

"Please. You gave my friend a hundred, you have two girls now."

"So two hundred."

"Six hundred."

"What?" he widened his eyes, "I can find another girl up here for the hundred and I'm sure two for..." he tapped the table "Three hundred."

"You're not going to find two like us." She told him, "And like I said, four sexy feet."

"Six hundred is...one fifty a foot." He laughed

"Well hey people pay by the foot for other things. Besides," She reached out and took my hand. "It will be more than a foot job, green eyes, my sexy little girlfriend and I will give you quite a show. Think about it, how hot would it be to watch us suck on each other's toes and play while we take care of you?"

"Four hundred."

"Have you ever watched a girl taste her pussy from her girlfriend's toes?"

"I...no." he looked under the table at our feet.

On cue I slipped my bare foot back between Sarah's legs.

"Hmm, that feels nice." Sarah sighed, "Bet it would feel better without this damn thong in the way."

"Five, but you get each other off." He crossed his arms, declaring his final offer.

"Fine." Sarah nodded, "But only because I'm damn horny right now." She looked around, "So where do we go?"

"I have a room in the back we can use."

"Money first." Sarah put her hand out.

Rick reached into his pocket and removed a money clip thick with hundred dollar bills.

"When the shows over. Your girlfriend got her money, I'm good for it."

"Half in my hand, the rest." She leaned over to him and whispered, "You can stick on my cum covered foot."

Rick put his hands under the table and I felt something brush my thigh. I looked down to his hand pushing two hundreds and a fifty into my leg. I took the money and after quickly showing it to Sarah, stuck them in my bra.

"Shall we ladies?" Rick stood up and I once again noticed the large bulge in his pants.

"One more shot?"

"How about I grab the bottle from the bar and bring it with us?"

"Lead the way." Sarah laughed,

"Oh, no, I think the view would be better from behind." He pointed, "See the door behind the bar, just head around and right through there."

Sarah stood up and reaching out, took my hand. I stood up slowly, not quite trusting my legs after all the drinking. Once I stood and was sure I wasn't swaying I walked alongside Sarah towards the bar. I peeked over my shoulder to see Rick following behind his eyes glued to our...feet. Not that I was into him, but I was a little insulted he wasn't checking out more of us, but I guess they didn't call him Mister Foot because he liked asses.

Good thing he wasn't or his nickname would be Mister Ass. That caused another giggle and Sarah looked at me and flashed me a mischievous smile. She'd always been after me to do something crazy and I was starting to think she was more excited about that than saving our place.

I noticed several people staring at us with smirks on their faces as we headed for the backrooms and my good mood wavered. I really didn't want to be seen as a slut, but then again weren't they all up here to do the same thing? I decided to keep my eyes down and focus on the pleasant sight of Sarah's shapely legs and the sway of her ass beneath the tight dress.

We reached the side of the bar and stopped when the bartender gave us a look. Rick came around in front of us and waved us towards the door behind the bar while pointing at something along the wall. As Sarah reached the door, I saw the bartender hand Rick a dark brown bottle.

"Ooh." Sarah cooed, "He really is bringing the booze" she squeezed my hand, "Gotta keep my uptight little kitty relaxed, don't we?"

She pulled me aside and with a huge grin on his face, Rick opened the door and waved us through. Still holding Sarah's hand, I let her lead me into a long hallway that had several doors on either side of it. The doors had frosted glass windows and I'm sure were meant as offices, but judging by the moaning I heard as we walked past the first one, they were more like motel rooms.

Rick led us down to the last door on the left and opening it, gestured us inside. For a moment my nerves got to me and I stopped in my tracks. Sarah looked back at me and with a reassuring smile tugged on my hand. I looked at her, then Rick who said, "Come on, kitty, let's have some fun, nothing more than what we talked about, I promise."

"Yeah ," Sarah, winked, "Let's be playful little kittens for our generous friend here."

I paused and Sarah rolled her eyes and gave me that mocking look she always did when I refused to get sucked into anything stupid. "Let's go!" she hissed, "This isn't the time to be a little prude."

She pulled my hand harder and giving her a dirty look, I yanked my hand from hers and walking past Rick took the bottle from his hand. I took a swig from it and handing it back to him, said, "Well come on, green eyes, lead the way."

"Yes ma'am." He flashed me a huge smile and passing the bottle to Sarah, walked into the room.

He turned on the light and I entered to see the room was an office with a huge desk covered in paperwork. There was a lap top in the middle of the ocean of papers and a name plate that declared "Rick Williams Marketing Operations" There were two chairs in front of the desk, but my eyes were drawn to the long, wide black couch along the wall.

I was sure that couch had seen a lot more than just naps and that was confirmed when Rick closed the door behind us and walking over to it, beckoned to us with his finger.

Sarah walked past me and over to the corner of the couch on Rick's right. She took a long swallow from the bottle and pointed to me then the opposite corner of the couch. I made my way over there, noticing the look of anticipation on Rick's face as he sat down on in the middle of the couch. I started to sit next to him, but Sarah shook her head.

Handing the bottle to Rick she walked over to me, and slipping her arms around my neck, leaned in to kiss me. I started to turn my head, but she had one hand wrapped in my hair and held me still. Her lips brushed mine and I could taste the sweet liquor on her soft skin. Her tongue flicked teasingly across my lips and despite my nerves, a soft moan escaped me.

Sarah pulled me against her and I felt her large breasts press against mine. Even through her dress her nipples were pushing into me and as her lips pressed hard into mine her hand slid down my back and I gasped when she worked it under my skirt to fondle my ass. Sarah was working her lips against mine, and trying to overcome my nerves, I kissed her back, softly.

Sarah moaned and her tongue forced its way between my slightly parted lips. This time a soft moan escaped me as her tongue invaded my mouth and danced across mine. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rick smiling away while rubbing the now much larger bulge in his slacks.

The alcohol was overwhelming me, either that or Sarah was getting to me because his excitement caused a delightful warm sensation between my legs and putting my hands on Sarah's hips, I leaned into her and kissed her long and hard. Sarah moaned, further exciting me and my hands reached around and as she had done found their way under her dress to grab her round ass.

Sarah giggled and ground her hips into mine as we kissed. Her hands slid around and up between us, stroking my nipples through my shirt. I whimpered and worked my hips hard into hers. I was wet as hell and beginning to sweat. Maybe Sarah was onto something because the look on Rick's face was making me want to keep going.

I pulled Sarah's dress up, showing my girl friend's sweet ass off to our lusty host and this time when I grabbed her ass, I spread her cheeks. Sarah groaned and dropping her hands to my skirt lifted it to my hips. My eyes widened when I felt her fingers hook into my thong. My surprise led to a sense of panic when she pulled them down over my hips and slid down to her knees in front of me.

I started to protest, but Sarah, was looking up at me, her large brown eyes bright from the drinking and that lust filled look that drove me wild. As she eased the pink thong down my legs towards the floor, she mouthed, "its okay." I glanced at Rick who looked as if he were entranced, but noticed his gaze was going from my thong heading to the floor and Sarah's feet as she knelt in front of me.

I put my hand on Sarah's shoulder and lifted my feet one by one for her to remove the thong. She held it up to her face and breathed deeply. Her eyes rolled and she laughed, "Pretty wet for a prude."

"Take her shoes off." Rick said.

"Once we're on the couch." Sarah told him. "Don't worry, green eyes, you're going to get a show you won't forget."

Sarah stood and hiking her dress up, pushed her white lace thong down over her hips. Bending over, she gave her ass a playful wiggle in Rick's direction while sliding it from her feet and leaving it on the floor. Straightening, Sarah gave me a quick kiss then walked over to her corner of the couch and sat with her back against the arm.

"Take your shirt off, green eyes." She said softly.

Rick took a shot from the bottle and passed it to her. He peeled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He was built pretty well and I found myself thankful he was at least attractive. Sarah pointed at the other end of the couch and I sat against the arm facing her. Rick was on the middle cushion and looking back and forth at us. Sarah placed the bottle down on the floor and swinging her legs up, put one in Rick's lap and raised the other so her foot was in front of his face.

"Take my shoe off."

She had told him, not asked him, but he didn't seem to mind. Rick slid the strap down from her ankle and eased the shoe from her foot. He was staring intently at her foot as he removed her shoe and licked his lips. He looked more turned on than when we were stripping our thongs off and I felt myself relax, he really was only interested in our feet.

Sarah let her foot drop into his lap and raised the other. As Rick slowly removed that shoe he released a soft moan when she rubbed her foot back and forth over his bulging crotch. Rick tossed her shoes on the floor and holding her foot by the heel, kissed the top of it.

I frowned at the sight of his lips on her flesh, but at the same time, the low groan escaping him as he lightly ran his tongue across the purple tips of her toes sent a wave of excitement through me.

"Hmm, you like my sexy toes, baby?" Sarah, purred, "What about Keri's?"

She gestured at me and I raised my foot over hers. Still holding Sarah's foot in his hand, Rick slipped the strap down over my heel and flipped my shoe off. As she had done, I put my foot down, but instead of on his crotch I rested it on top of hers.

"That's hot." Rick said as he watched me slide my foot across hers.

I gave him my other foot and as soon as he slipped that shoe off, his lips were sliding across my toes and I giggled. Rick pressed the bottom of our feet together and started kissing the tips of our toes.

I giggled again, but Sarah moaned and curled her toes into mine. Rick flicked his tongue across our toes and I noticed she was breathing heavier. I wondered if she were acting or really getting off on this?

I gasped when Rick opened his mouth wide and sucked our big toes into it. His wet tongue swirled around my toe and as it did I saw Sarah pull her dress up enough to show her glistening pussy. Rick's eyes shifted to the view between her thighs and he sucked hard on our toes.

"That feels so good." She moaned, "You like sucking our pretty toes, Rick?"

"Hmm-mmm" he nodded as he removed our big toes from his mouth and lifting our feet apart, turned his head and ran his tongue along the bottom of Sarah's foot.

She moaned for him as he licked her foot from heel to toe. She was rubbing her foot faster across his crotch and with no warning slipped her foot from beneath mine. I felt how hard he was through his pants and as she had done worked my foot along the length of his hard cock. Even though I'd had no desire to be with a man since Sarah, I had to admit that feeling how hard he was for us was exciting.

I pushed my foot harder into his crotch and moved it faster. Sarah's foot was still on mine and I was focused on how good her darker skin looked against me. I gasped when I felt Rick's tongue on the sole of my foot and raised my eyes to watch him run his wet tongue along the bottom of my foot.

I released a low groan as he reached the top and worked his tongue along the side of my foot, tracing the arch. I was breathing as heavy as Sarah and my nipples were aching as Rick licked my foot up and down, rapidly.

He switched back to Sarah's where he started at her toes before tracing her arch and running licking the length of her foot. His cock jumped beneath my foot and his hips were moving, thrusting into it. I worked his cock faster and placing my foot on his cheek, I curled my toes into him. Rick turned into my foot and flicked his tongue across it. As he did, Sarah pushed her toes into the side of his mouth and he wrapped his lips around them.

Rick looked like a kid on Christmas who didn't know which toy to play with first. He was turning his head back and forth, licking and sucking our feet. Sarah moaned louder than she had previously. I looked over to see her fingers were in her pussy.

As Rick sucked my big toe into his mouth my eyes lingered on her purple finger tips as she ran her fingers through her wet lips. She spread herself open and brought her other hand into play, stroking her swollen clit. My own clit was throbbing and when she saw me looking, Sarah said, "Time for our show."

Removing her foot from mine, she slid it along the inside of my leg and I yelped in surprise when she pressed her toes into my pussy.

"Lift your skirt, Keri." She breathed, "Rick's paying for something special and we're going to give it to him."

I paused, but when Sarah curled her toe into my yearning clit I moaned softly and lifting my hips, pulled my skirt up, exposing the sight of Sarah's foot pressed between my thighs.

"Holy shit." Rick whistled, "That is fucking hot!"

"Yeah?" Sarah, asked, "You like that? Like my pretty toes working my little kitty's sweet pussy? Like that nice bright toe on her clit?"

"I...I've never watched that before." He said, in a barely audible voice, as he remained transfixed by the vision of Sarah stroking me with her foot.

I opened my legs a little wider and whimpered as Sarah ran her foot up and down my wet pussy. My hips moved, trying to get her to rub my clit again and she laughed, "Am I being a foot tease?"

"Please." I moaned, "Don't tease."

"Hmm, I like that." She winked and pushed her toe hard into my clit. Pulling her foot back she lifted the bottle and poured some of the liquor onto her foot, "Here Rick, have a drink on me."

She shoved her toes into his mouth and his eyes rolled back as he sucked the sweet tequila from her foot. Sarah poured some across mine and I sighed as he licked my toes clean, smacking his lips.

Sarah poured more on her foot, but this time she slid down further into the cushion and shoved her foot into my face. I opened wide and sucked on her sticky toes, savoring the feel of her flesh in my mouth as much as the booze.

Sarah slid down a little deeper into the couch so that her leg was now bent at the knee while she curled her toe into my clit. She kept her other foot at my lips and said, "Don't be one sided, honey, bring those sexy feet over here."

She emphasized her point, by rotating her ankle, her toe circling my clit in a move that caused me to thrust my hips into her. I slid down as she had done, aware of my skirt riding even higher, giving Rick an even better view of my pussy. I had a moment of shame, sitting here with my legs open while some pervert ogled me, but Sarah's toe was feeling way too good for me to stop now.

I straightened my leg out so my foot was in Sarah's face and I cried out when she quickly sucked my toes into her mouth while pressing her toe hard into my clit.

"Oh you like your little piggies sucked on don't you?" she said around my toes.

It dawned on me she had caused me to sound that excited to appear that it was over that, to play Rick and it amazed me how good she was at this game. Her tongue on my toes did feel nice, nowhere near as nice as her soft foot against my hot wet flesh, but it was an added thrill. I eased my foot along her leg and slid my toes through her soft lips. Sarah was sopping wet and my toes slid easily up her pussy to her hard clit.

I curled my big toe into it and Sarah whimpered and shoved her hips up into my foot. She opened wide and managed to get all of my toes in her mouth and reaching down, grabbed my ankle and held my foot still as she ground her hips, moving her clit into my toe. I focused on sucking her tow biggest toes and watched as she devoured my foot.

As we lay there, masturbating each other with our feet and licking the others toes, I realized the foot play did indeed feel good. The sensation of her soft tongue working in between my toes and her lips wrapped around them as well as her foot in my crotch had me damn hot.

No, more than hot...as Sarah worked her toe harder into me I felt my legs starting to tremble. I was going to cum soon. Right here with a guy sitting between us, I was getting ready to get off on my girlfriend's foot. Between us, Rick was squirming in his seat and coming close to giving himself whiplash swiveling his head from side to side.

Grabbing the bottle of Patron, he poured some on the top of Sarah's foot so that it ran down into my mouth and I eagerly sucked it from her toes. He leaned the other way, pouring some on my foot for her, and then took a few swallows himself. He tossed the now empty bottle on the floor and unsnapped his jeans.

Rick lifted his hips and shoved his pants and underwear down, releasing his cock. His cock was long and thick with a head that was swollen purple and dripping. I stared at his cock, thinking I'd only been with a couple of guys and didn't have much to go on, but damn he was big!

"Wow, that's a different kind of foot!" Sarah giggled, echoing my thoughts.

Her laughter turned to moaning when I moved my toe faster against her clit. I was doing it in hopes she would return the favor and she did, moving her ankle in faster circles. I grabbed her ankle and guided her foot into my hot flesh as she was doing. Sarah grabbed the top of her dress and pulling it down along with her bra, played with her swollen rose colored nipple.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,203 Followers