Paid in Full

Story Info
Younger sister pays her rent the old fashioned way.
2.2k words
4.02
382.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs
sex2xs
9 Followers

Tabby was the wild one in the family.

When we were kids she was always the first one to try new things. She wasn't afraid of anyone or anything. I was two years older and spent a lot of my youth cleaning up after her. I guess I felt it was a big brother's job. I had to bust a few heads in high school and soon everyone knew that Tabby was trouble. It never hurt her popularity but it kept most of her "adventures" out of the rumor-mill. Not many guys had the guts to spread gossip about Tabby, not when they knew I was a decent scrapper and not afraid to demonstrate it.

Lots of guys thought they could get over on her. Her tiny frame, bright green eyes, and perky firm tits made her the envy of the "girly girls" in school and the sex object of all the boys. Anyone brave enough to really get to know her knew that behind her big green eyes was a mischevious and fearless tomboy. She left a string of broken hearts everywhere she went.

I guess that's how she ended up getting kicked out by Mom and Dad when she was sixteen and I guess that's how she ended up at my door drunk as a skunk at three o'clock in the morning on a Friday night two days after her eighteenth birthday.

I hadn't seen her for two years. The last I heard she was hitching to Texas with some bum she met at a Phish concert. I was pissed but didn't have anyway of finding her. I spent the rest of my senior year studying to get into a good college with a good engineering program. Nothing keeps you busy like Calculus homework.

Don't get me wrong. I liked to party as much as the next guy and I wasn't a slouch in the girl department but with my eyes on an engineering degree I was the stable and "good son" of the family.

So, anyway, there she was. Slumped in the doorway of my off-campus apartment with her old leather backpack, half-shirt (no bra), ripped jeans, and a look on her face that said "you better let me in".

At first I didn't recognize her. It wasn't until she brushed her long dirty-blonde hair out of her face and pouted with her luscious lips that it dawned on me.

"Holy shit!" I gasped. "What are you doing here.. how did you find me?"

"Are you gonna let me in or do I have to knock on your neighbors door?" she giggled.

"Get in, get in." I stepped aside and she brushed by me like she owned the place. She tossed her bag on the floor and flung herself at me and wrapped herself around me nearly toppling the both of us back into my couch.

I have to admit that I felt a rush of excitement to have this young beautiful woman clinging to me - even if it was my sister. My initial rush turned to arousal when she grasped my face in her hands and planted a huge wet kiss on my lips. I felt my cock stir as her tits pressed into my chest.

"Gaaawd I've missed you Jamie!" she cried.

"I missed you too!" I reluctantly pried her off of me and looked her up and down. She had really grown into a hot woman. It took all my strength not to grab her and kiss her like a lover.

"Can I stay here for a few days?" she asked. She ran her fingers across my chest and I couldn't think of a single reason why she couldn't.

"Sure.. but there's only one room." The apartment was small. She didn't have a lot of things so I didn't see that being a problem. "The couch is horribly uncomfortable though."

"Then I'll just have to let you share the bed.."

*********

It only took a couple of weeks for us to get into a routine. She was out most nights and let me sleep regularly enough. The nights she wasn't out were really hard on me though. I would lay next to her awake for hours my stiff cock throbbing while incestuous thoughts filled my head. I could feel the warmth radiating from her body and the body-wash she used in the shower was the sweetest and sexiest smell I ever experienced. She would kick off the covers and I would watch her while she slept. I started making bathroom trips to masturbate just to get relaxed enough to fall asleep.

I swear she would go out of her way to tease me. She would wear nothing but one of my t-shirts and panties most of the time she was in the apartment - and she wasn't the type to sit like a lady. I was treated to non-stop upskirts most days. My bathroom trips started to became more and more frequent. Sometimes I would catch that "look" when I came out of the bathroom. She had to know what I was up to.

By the end of the first month I started to notice a change in her body. Her tits seemed to be a little larger and her flat belly had started to show some rounding. I could see her belly ring stud poking through the fabric of my t-shirts more distinctly than when she first arrived. I began to get a suspicion and I was determined to confront her about it.

So far I had refrained from asking her any questions about where she had been and what she had been up to. Now, the curiousity was getting to be too much.

She was home on a Friday night (for once) and we were watching some cheesy action flick on the couch when she caught me staring at her now obviously large tits.

"What?" she asked as she snuggled against me allowing me to get a better look down her top.

"What's up with your tits?" I asked "Are you pregnant?" There it was.. out in the open. She looked up at me with a sad look.

"Is it that obvious?"

I couldn't help myself. I cupped her tit and gently rubbed her nipple. It hardened instantly and she pressed into me a little harder.

"Being pregnant makes a girl really horny you know" she sighed.

Looking down at her I knew instantly why she was here. I was the only person in the world who really loved her and she knew it. There was no way our "upright" parents would have an unmarried daughter in the house. She never had any real job skills and I was the only sanctuary she had.

"Look, you can stay here with me as long as you need to.."

Tears welled in her eyes as she looked up at me. She put her hand over mine and slid it down her slightly swollen belly into her and into her lap. I could feel the moistness of her pussy mound through her panties. Instinctively I began to massage her swollen clit in tight little circles.

"I can't pay for anything.. I'm just a burden."

"No, you make me happy. You can.. make me happy."

My fingers slipped under the material covering her cooch and slid into her hot tunnel as my thumb continued it's assault on her clit. She reached into my sweats and pulled my rock-hard seven inches free. She expertly wiped the steady drip of pre-cum from the end of my engorged member and lubricated my shaft with it as she gently stroked it.

"Oh shit" I grunted and my cock jerked uncontrollably in her hand.

Suddenly we were jerking each other off furiously as we raced to climax. She began thrusting her hips against my fingers and I rotated my hips as I literally fucked her hand.

She came first, her fluids pouring over my hand as she screamed "Fuck Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah!". I exploded a second later, the jet of semen shooting across the coffee table and her long legs. She dropped off the couch and took my cock in her mouth practically sucking the second and third spurts out of my balls. I had never felt anything like it in my life.

I fell back onto the couch and gasped for air like a fish out of water.

"You're not done yet!" She snarled as she threw off the t-shirt pulled her panties down exposing her freshly shaved bald pussy and bent over the coffee table. She reached back and spread her pussy lips inviting me in.

"FUCK ME, JAMIE!" she ordered.

"Wait, you're my little sister.."

"I'm already pregnant dumb-ass!" she snarled.

I guess there was some logic to that. I couldn't get her pregnant if she was already knocked up.

I shrugged my shoulders and shoved my still hard cock into her wide-spread pussy - burying it to the hilt. She grabbed the edge of coffee table and pushed back into me matching each pounding thrust like a pro. I grunted like an animal and pounded my little sister for all I was worth.

My second nut was as huge as the first. I felt it splash inside her and pour out of her soaking my balls and the inside of her thighs.

"OOOOH GAAAWD!" she yelled. I felt her fluids splash my balls as she came for a second time as well.

We collapsed back on the couch, my softening dick still buried in her hot love-tunnel, our sweaty bodies sticking to each other as I held her against me.

*******

Tabby was the perfect roommate. She stopped going out and spent her days doing everything around the apartment. She would greet me with a kiss when I came home from classes or work and I would fuck her every chance I got.

I loved to "sneak" in on her when she was in the shower. I would strip and slide in with her. She would pretend I wasn't there and I would jerk off while she rubbed soap all over her body. She always seemed to know when I was close to cumming because she would either take me in her mouth or bend over so I could finish in her pussy.

Every morning I would get up early and make coffee. I would bring her a cup and she would either be waiting with her legs spread, her fingers sliding over her glistening shaved mound with that "look" on her face or she would be face-down ass-up ready for her morning fuck.

Eventually missionary position became uncomfortable for her. We started doing it almost exclusively doggie-style. After awhile she became worried that I might hurt the baby no matter how we fucked.

"I think we better try some different things now" she said one night as we lay in bed.

"Like what?" I asked. I was willing to accomodate her.

"You're gonna have to eat me 'til I cum."

"What about me? You still gotta keep up your half of the rent y'know."

She just gave me the "look" and pushed me back on the bed. Then she straddled me while facing away from me. My dick was stiff and slick with pre-cum as usual so she had no problem guiding it into her tight little asshole. The ecstasy was so great I locked up like I was having a seizure. She bounced her ass on my cock and leaned back, her long hair draped across my face. In a matter of seconds I was pumping semen into her ass like a firehose. She laughed let her full weight rest on me burying my cock as deep as it could go.

"That tickles.." she said.

I lifted her off me and laid her down on her back. I slid my tongue down her belly, nibbled her belly ring for a second before plunging my tongue into her tight little pussy. I alternated sucking her clit with fucking her with my tongue until she screamed and smeared her pussy all over my face as a torrent of obscenities flowed from her..

"Suck my fucking pussy shit lick my snatch fuck suck uuuuuuuuugh!"

A stream of female ejaculate shot from her snatch and splashed my cheek and left ear.

"That tickles.." I said.

*******

I spent the last few months of her pregnancy perfecting the art of eating pussy and she spent it taking load after load of my cum in her ass. The shower was my favorite. The feel of my dick sliding between her soapy ass cheeks as I busted a nut on her back was almost as good as the feel of my dick sliding between her soapy milk-swollen tits as I busted a nut on her face. She was a true cum-slut and I loved her all the more for it.

Finally the day came when she was ready to have the baby. I didn't know until I came home and found the note on the coffee table... She was going to Texas to find the baby's daddy. His family was going to take care of her for awhile. She promised to find me again one day and she thanked me for letting her stay. I cried like a baby for a week but in the end I guess I always knew it would end up like that.

Tabby was the wild one in the family.

sex2xs
sex2xs
9 Followers