Paid on Delivery

Story Info
A young pizza delivery guy meets a sexy older woman.
1.6k words
4.34
158.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first year out of high school. I needed some cash to help pay my way through University. I had a beaten up old Volvo so I decided to use it to deliver pizzas for a small pizzeria in Sydney's north.

Delivering pizzas is a pretty transient industry. Most guys come and go pretty quickly. Let's face it, it's not exactly a career move.

Anyway one Monday night it was late and the store was getting ready to close. Monday's were always the slowest night so I was the only driver on duty, so to speak.

As it was almost quitting time, the boss told me to pay him for the delivery out of my own pocket, and to just collect the money from the customer once I'd delivered. After that I could continue home without having to come back to work.

We kept records of all existing customers and the one I received late that night was a first time caller. The delivery address was for a house only five minutes away so I climbed into my battered Volvo. Equipped with a Ham and Cheese Pizza, garlic bread and a bottle of coke, I set out for Sampson Crescent, Lindfield. It didn't take me long to get there as I had delivered to other customers in Sampson Crescent before.

As I pulled up out the front I saw the outside light of the house was switched on. The house itself was a basic one-storey brick house. I grabbed the delivery off my front seat, hopped out of the car and walked towards the front door.

I used my elbow to depress the doorbell. After a short delay the door opened and I almost dropped the pizza.

There at the doorway was a sexy older lady wearing a silk robe. I could tell by the outline of her breasts that she wasn't wearing much underneath.

After a slight pause I regathered my senses.

"Um...delivery for Jent," I stammered.

"Yes, why don't you come in and put it down in here," said the brunette.

She ushered me through the front door and I walked down the hallway. It was lined with cardboard boxes on either side.

She led me into the living room. It was bare except for a large wooden dining table in the centre of the room. As she walked in front of me I caught a look at her robe. It was riding up to mid-thigh and I couldn't stop watching her ass move from side to side as she led me through the house.

"Just put the food down on the dining table if you don't mind," she said.

"No problem."

Her scent made me horny as a rhino, and seeing the outline of her breasts did nothing to quell my manhood from rising. I estimated she was around 35 years old.

"I'm Rebecca, by the way. Rebecca Jent."

"Hi Rebecca, I'm Nathan."

"How much do I owe you?"

I put the food down on the dining table and fumbled with the receipt.

"Um, that's sixteen dollars thanks," I said.

Her purse was sitting on the dining table and she picked it up and opened it.

"Oh my...I forgot to get money out at the teller machine," she said. "I just moved in here last week and things have been a bit hectic."

That would explain the bare living room, I thought.

People are always making up excuses for not being able to pay. It wasn't a big deal. Usually I'd just drop in the next day and pick up the money.

"It's ok, Rebecca. I can come past tomorrow if you like?"

"Oh don't be stupid Nathan. I hate being in debt."

She turned and walked into the hallway. I watched as she bent over to rummage into one of the cardboard boxes on the floor. Her robe started to ride up her thighs and the material was delicately placed just over the cleft of her ass. My cock started to grow hard in my jeans as I watched her sift through the box.

"Nope, I can't find any change," she said as she stood up and turned around.

"Really, it's ok. I'll just come back tomorrow and pick it up."

"Are you sure? Can I pay you in another way?" she asked.

She gave me a sexy smile and grabbed her hair in a ponytail. She used one of the hairbands on her wrist to tie her hair.

"Um...I don't quite follow," I replied.

"Don't bullshit me Nathan. I saw you checking out my ass. I saw your hard cock straining against your jeans."

I was speechless. I just stared at her as she walked towards me and grabbed my head with her hands. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and teased me with it.

"Just shut up and let me pay you," she said.

She slid my shirt over my head, then dropped to her knees. Her gown splayed open and I caught a glimpse of her perfect C-cup tits. The nipples looked as hard as football studs.

She slid my belt off and unbuttoned my jeans. My cock was straining against the denim and I had precum seeping through my underwear.

"What do we have here?" she said.

With a short, swift motion she yanked my underwear down around my ankles. My cock bounded out of my pants and stood to attention.

"Mmmm," she said. "Looks good enough to eat."

Rebecca then licked the palm of her right hand and started to stroke my cock. After pumping it for a few seconds she brought it up to her mouth. I almost came in her throat right there as the warm sensation of her mouth filled my cock.

She kept pumping my cock into her mouth as she sucked it. There was drool coming out of the side of her mouth as she pumped my cock. It was ramming into the back of her throat so hard, I was worried about her vocal chords. I could feel my balls tense up as she deep throated my cock and made herself gag.

"Oh fuck yeah Rebecca. Oh fuck yeah suck that fucking cock."

"Mmmm," she groaned as my cock filled her mouth.

In minutes I was on the verge of blowing my load. As if sensing it, she took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me with her hazel eyes.

"Do you want to fuck me, Nathan?"

"Uh-huh," was all I could reply.

She stood up and took her robe off. I could see the dark landing strip of fluff on her pussy. The robe fell around her feet and she walked over to the dining table. She climbed on top of it on her hands and knees, then looked over her shoulder at me.

"Are you going to join me?" she asked.

I bounded over to her and climbed onto the dining table. I wasn't sure it would hold the weight, but she told me it was solid oak.

Rebecca left her tight ass in the air as her face rested on the table.

My knees were hurting but I didn't care. I grabbed my glistening cock and moved it up to her pussy lips. She moaned as I rubbed it over her pussy.

I slowly slid the head of my cock inside her as she gasped in delight. After a few seconds I plunged deeper inside her, until my balls rested against her ass.

"Ohhhh fuck that feels good Nathan," she said.

As I fucked her harder I saw her pussy juice dripping onto the oak table. I grabbed her hips and thrust harder. She was moaning in ecstasy.

"Ohhh yeah honey. Oh god."

"Rebecca I'm going to cum."

As I was preparing to thrust into her for the final time she pulled away.

"Honey, I want you to fuck me in the ass before you cum," she said. "Do you want my ass?"

All I could do was nod as she slid a finger into her ass.

"Fuck me in the ass baby."

I grabbed my cock in my hand again and brought it up to the entrance of her ass. I lightly pressed the head against her ass and she moaned again. It took me a couple of attempts but I eventually managed to slide my cock inside her ass while Rebecca's fingers toyed with her clit.

My knees were in agony but all I could concentrate on was fucking her ass harder and harder.

"Fuck Nathan, fuck yes. Fuck my ass."

"I'm going to cover you with my cum," I replied.

"I want you to cum all over me."

I pumped her ass some more and my balls tensed up again. I could feel myself getting close so I pulled my cock out of her ass. Rebecca turned around and grabbed my cock in her right hand and started to pump it.

"Yeah fuck baby I want you to cum on my face," she said.

Rebecca took my cock in her mouth and moaned as she tasted herself.

She made a loud slurping noise as she pulled my cock out of her mouth and continued pulling it.

I was ready to explode. My balls rode right up under my cock and I could feel the cum was about to spurt.

"Oh god Rebecca, oh god I'm going to cum. Unnnngggggghhhhh. Oh...unnnngggghhhh."

My cum spurted all over her face. There was a big glob in her left eyeball, which she didn't seem to mind. My cum rolled down her face like tears as she took my cock in her mouth one more time and sucked it clean.

"Mmmm," she said. "Have I cleared my debt?"

"Fucking oath you have," I said as I climbed off the table. My legs were jelly.

She lay on the oak table on her side and propped her head up with her elbow.

I started to get dressed and she gave me another sexy look.

"Do you mind if I order another pizza tomorrow night, Nathan?"

All I could do was smile.