Paid Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His emerald eyes were fastened onto hers and brooked no hesitation from her, so she did as she was told. It felt very strange to be stood before him, one foot on the floor and the other raised close to him. She watched nervously as he sat forward. That brought his body beside her inner thigh. He turned slightly and gazed at her smooth skin. After a moment, he reached out slowly, as if he was about to touch a priceless work of art, and lightly traced his fingers over her skin.

His touch was surprisingly gentle, but to her it felt like it would leave its path glowing on her flesh. The contact seared its way into her mind, an electric thrill racing from his fingertips straight to her juicing sex. A moistening itch made her squirm slightly and his fingers tightened on her leg, holding it still.

"So beautiful," he murmured in such soft tones that even so close she could barely hear him. "So smooth and unblemished. So perfect."

Lacey had to swallow hard to try and hold down the moan she felt rising as his fingers traced down her calf to swirl around her ankle. There was no stopping the moan escaping when he leant forward and placed a brief kiss on her inner thigh.

"Mmmm, sweet too," he cooed, approvingly. Licking his lips, he stroked her legs quickly from ankle to thigh and sat back.

"You may proceed," he nodded.

Praying her weak legs would support her, Lacey stepped back two paces and began to sway her hips for him as she lifted her fingers back to the buttons of her blouse.

....

She gently swayed to a beat in her head, since she had neglected to put on music, while he smiled in appreciation as she got into it. Her tall, lithe body moved with ease as she started to slowly open the buttons of her blouse...one by one they came undone and revealed soft, smooth skin.

His eyes visibly darkened as the last one of them popped open and she grasped the sides of each panel and pause with a slight smile. A small surge of feminine power zinged through her body at the thought of arousing him...her eyes flickered down to his crotch and saw the evident bulge there, relief flooding her. He wasn't just playing around...he did find her attractive.

Turning her back to him, she glanced shyly...almost coyly over her shoulder at him and slowly slid the material down, baring shoulders, then back. She was toying with him, thrilling him. He loved when women played along and didn't make him do all the work. Some were cold and aloof...this one was alive. He itched to removed the clips from her hair and let it fall, eager to know what it felt like. She looked smooth and soft, finely toned, but still holding the curves of a woman.

He held his breath as the material suddenly puddled to the floor and let out a little moan of appreciation. Her shapely bottom was clad in a silky pair of white panties, the mesh sheer enough to show off the line splitting her cheeks.

She turned slightly, teasing him as she turned to clasp the back of her bra, facing him, blushing as she nibbled on her bottom lip.

....

Trent shifted his hips a little to try and ease the pressure of his hardening cock. Damn, this woman was attractive! Very attractive. Far more beautiful than the clients he was used to. As his hand grasped and stroked his dick through his trousers, his eyes feasted on her body and his mind yelled in ecstasy.

What a fucking great job he had!! Not only did it gain him all the money he needed, it actually meant that he got to fuck women like this. He was living every man's dream.

He watched intently, lustily as her fingers parted the catch on her bra and drew it open. For a moment she released it and just let the two straps dangle along her back as she swayed her butt and ran both hands up her temples and then bucked her head from side to side in simulation of the ecstasy of orgasm.

He loved that!

Lacey was amazed by what she was doing. She had never done anything like this before and yet it seemed to flow out of her. Something long hidden in her nature was being released by the commanding presence of the young man behind her. She moved like a showgirl; like a dancer and yet she had no idea how she did it. Maybe she had seen it in films and somehow absorbed it, but whatever the reason, she was enjoying herself. Enjoying releasing the woman within.

"T..." his voice caught on the thickness of lust within it and he had to clear this throat, "Turn around for me, Lacey. Show me that wonderfully sexy body in all its glory."

....

Lacey glanced at him with a small smirk playing on her lips, feeling naughty and womanly...she never used her sexuality at work...but this wasn't work anymore. This was all play.

Turning around, she let bra fall away to the floor and revealed to him her lush breasts. For a slender woman, they were full and plump, with dark pink nipples already pebbled and hard, begging for his mouth...his hands.

He trailed hungry eyes over her smooth, pale skin, over the fine toned lines of her belly to the soft mound between her thighs. He wanted to take those panties off himself.

"Come here..." he ordered firmly, raising a hand to her. She came willingly, swaying her hips delicately, her breasts gently moving with each step.

Long legs cradled the side of his hips as she bent her knees and straddled his lap, giving a little grind against the stiff front panel of his pants. He growled and dove his fingers through her hair, scattering pins every which way before his mouth sought hers. The realization that they were actually kissing sent him spinning. He rarely ever kissed mouths. It was too intimate, too personal, but he couldn't have helped himself with Lacey. She was too good, too sweet and her little tongue stroked against his with no hesitations. She wanted him just as much...

....

His hands roamed quickly all over her back, seeking to feel every inch of her skin under his fingers. As he moulded her shoulders, tangled a hand in her hair and cupped her buttocks, his mouth worked lustily on hers.

Together, their tongues swirled like mating snakes, coiling and sliding all over each other. Her mouth was sweet and her breath intoxicating.

His forceful kisses drew a small murmur of delight from her as she ground herself on his lap. His cock felt hard against her panties and she was sure he must be anxious to release it from its captivity.

She gave a little yelp of surprise when he stood swiftly. A hand cupping her buttocks, the other around her back, he lifted her as if she weighed nothing. Easily. The underside of one of her arms was pressing against his upper arm and she was surprised to feel a steel hard muscle bunch beneath the expensive fabric of his jacket.

Trent's body was hard and firm, the muscles sculpted as good as any bodybuilder's. After all, his body was his product and he was determined to have the best possible thing to offer his clients.

"Where's the bedroom?" he whispered, nibbling at her lower lip with his teeth. Lost in the thrill of being carried like a toy doll, Lacey pointed. He grinned and followed her directions.

"I'm afraid the first time is going to hard and fast, Lacey. My desire for you it rather... intense. Can you handle it?"

"Oh, yes!" she gasped laying kisses as he walked.

With his foot, he kicked open the door to her bedroom and strode in before tossing her down onto the bed.

....

Lacey bounced onto the bed and giggled, then gasped when Trent came after her. She squealed and laughed, the sounds both dying as soon as he covered her mouth with his again and growled. His urgency was apparent and the tear of her panties sent a shock of pleasure through her body.

The sound of his zipper and then the feel of his hot, throbbing cock against her cunt made her shiver, but she didn't slow down. Instead her long legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him down.

She gasped into his mouth when he nudged her opening and pushed the head of his dick inside her wet pussy. The sound was muffled against his mouth, their tongues still duelling, only coming up for air as he let out an excited moan when her tight wet channel gripped his cock. "Oh fuck, yeah!" He growled and she whimpered beneath him, digging her heels into his firm bottom.

....

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped again, rapidly plunging in and out of her sex. It felt too good. She was tight from un-use and her needful response was thrilling for him. Her beauty was having its effect upon him and he was losing his usual control.

While his mouth dragged kisses from her, he thrust harder and harder into her body. At the same time, he grasped both her wrists and held them down against the bed sheets. The luxurious soft bed was bouncing with the growing lust and power of their fucking.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you Lacey," he hissed, as his rampant cock reamed her wet sheath. He plunged hard into her slick wanton hole, taking it, using it for his own pleasure. "Tell me!" he commanded.

"Yes....yes, I want you to fuck me!" she gasped even as he was already doing so. It was another ploy from him to distance her from the controlled lady business woman. He needed her to take the tiny steps in order for her to fully submit and lose herself to her passion.

His hips slammed into her tender pussy lips, rooting his meat deep into her. "Tell me you're my willing cunt hole."

She shook her head, unwilling to utter such depravity. He delved down and took a long, hot probing kiss from her that snatched her breath away. "Tell me!"

The waves of animal lust she could feel pouring off the young stud were washing away her resistance. The strong hard cock plundering her wet twat was driving away all her reason, all her resistance.

....

She bucked beneath him, his powerful body pressing her into the mattress as his hips shifted and slammed against her own. He was hot, hard and just as breathless, but Lacey knew he had some control, if not all of it. She was spiralling into the depths of wild abandon as he kept her hands anchored and sucked in her tongue. "Say it!" He demanded again when she tried to drown out his words...words that fuelled the wetness and throbbing between her thighs.

She gasped when his hands shifted course and cupped the sides of her head, forcing her face to look up at his. The soft feel of his shirt rubbed against her sensitive breasts and belly as he continued to plunge and plunder. Her eyes met his, clouded with lust, but still clinging to something...some sort of control or upper hand. "Say it baby..." He growled and jerked his hips, pulling all the way out, then plunging in hard and fast, unrelenting. She cried out and let out a burst of breath, her back arching and pussy muscles gripping him tightly.

"I'm your willing cunt hole!" She moaned out desperately. He grinned and switched tactics, gripping her hips as he bent and took a turgid nipple between his lips and sucked it into his hot eager mouth.

She jerked, tensed and then suddenly came without warming. Breath hitched, Lacey clung to the bed for dear life. Her fingers curled and grabbed a hold of sheets, her back arched, breasts thrust in his face and heels digging into him as her pussy went into overtime and flexed with delight...

....

Trent gritted his teeth and pounded her like she was a piece of meat as her cunt churned and spasmed around him. Her orgasm was like a tidal wave and she howled into it with juddering cries. Lacey felt the world slip away in a mist of delight and her whole body was wracked by the most glorious ecstasy.

She went rigid beneath him, but Trent still ploughed on and her hot cunt bathed his thrusting cock in a torrent of sticky juice as it poured out her lust. Wincing at the effort it took for him not to just succumb and thrust into her with his own release, the young stud pounded her hips with a savage rhythm that served to draw out and lengthen her orgasm.

Her head was thrown back; her face, throat and chest were flushing scarlet and she was moaning and whimpering with mewls and purrs. Gradually, the held breath within her released in a slow hiss and her tight body relaxed into a mellow slump.

It was almost too late for Trent, even with his expert skills. With a gasp of relief, he tore himself off her body and sat back, his cock swollen before him like a fiery weapon to skewer her with. It was throbbing on the very edge of his own orgasm: just a tiny bit more stimulation and his cum would be unstoppable. Trying desperately to slow his breathing and regain his composure, he looked down at the sweaty wreck of a woman beneath him.

Fuck, she was beautiful! Her hair matted to her forehead in wet strands, her breasts lunging up and down with the swell of her chest as she struggled for breath and her unfocused eyes, still swimming with the final throes of her orgasm, all served to make him desire her even more.

With a snarl, he cast off his jacket, flinging it across the room. Without a thought, he gripped his expensive, Egyptian cotton shirt and tore it from his chest in a shower of pearl buttons. Roughly he shoved himself off the bed and pulled off his trousers as Lacey watched with bated breath. Yanking down his boxer shorts, he stood naked at the bottom of her bed as she gazed down her own body and between her wide spread thighs at him.

He was like a rampant Adonis! Every muscle was toned and pronounced. He had a gleaming tanned skin that was taut over a washboard chest and muscular limbs. The lust-crazed fire in his eyes was an indication of just how aroused he was. That, and the slick, hard cock waving before him still coated with her cum juices.

"On your knees," he hissed.

There was such command and authority in his voice that Lacey groaned in delight as she twisted to obey.

"I want your knees on the edge of the bed, your legs spread wide and your shoulders against the sheet!" he snapped, passion filling his words.

Quickly moving to the position he demanded, Lacey felt a huge thrill of excitement. He was insatiable and yet still kept his control! Brenda had said that he could fuck all night, but Lacey had just assumed that was an exaggeration. Now she was deliciously unsure.

His hands gripped her hips roughly and, with a savage pull, he yanked her back as he thrust his cock deep.

....

She squealed out with pleasure as he thrust into her and gripped the sheets. "OH TRENT!"

The ring of his name on her lips made his cock twitch and heart race. He wanted to beat on his chest and roar...to say YES, that's me, fucking you and you love it!

Swirling his hips, he alternated in his strokes, driving her crazy, hitting every sensitive nerve ending inside her deliciously sopping cunt.

She whimpered and panted, her ass shuddering with each hard thrust, back arching as he bent forward and licked her spinal column, drawing more little mewling sounds from her lips.

"Play with yourself, Lacey," He ordered, his breath hot and erotically naughty against her damp skin. "Touch yourself for me."

Too far gone to even bother protesting, Lacey reached beneath their bodies and began to swirl her fingers over her clit. The sensation was amazing...pounding hard cock and eager little fingers at work...but what was even more fun was being able to stretch down further and cup his balls as he fucked into her relentlessly. She heard his sharp intake of breath, the growl vibrating deep within his chest and felt his grip tighten...

....

Damn, this one was HOT! She had a lustful nature that had been completely hidden by the successful businesswoman veneer. Even a pussyhound like Trent would never have guess at just how unrestrained and wanton she was capable of becoming.

As he reamed her wet sheath while she cupped and rubbed his balls, he had to bite his lip to stave off the almost irresistible urge to pump his thick cum into her. He looked down his chest to see his shaft, sopping and slippery with her juices, slamming in and out of her puffy pussy lips. The sight of her buttocks rippling and bouncing to the tune of his pumping rhythm made him growl. Sweat coated his body in a glistening sheen from the effort of keeping up his fast, hard pounding. Her hand was sending such thrills through his balls that knew it was going to make him cum.

He wouldn't be doing his job properly if he let that happen so soon.

She had paid for a night of sex and he intended to give it to her, so he brought his hand down in a harsh slap to her buttocks that sounded a loud CRACK! around the bedroom. She squealed and bucked, which nearly had the effect he was trying to avoid.

Leaning over her, he fastened a hand on her shoulder and pulled her toward him. She let him yank her up until her back was pressed tightly against his chest. The increased contact with her flesh was exciting, but importantly, holding her to him meant he had to slow his pumping hips to a slow grinding circle.

"Oh, you are a wonderfully good fuck, Lacey!" he gasped into her ear. Reaching around her, he used one hand to grab her breasts and caress them, while his other hand cupped her chin and pulled her head right back to rest on his shoulder, her face forced toward the ceiling.

"You have a fucking hot cunt that feels soooo good around my cock," he panted into her ear, nipping and sucking at her ear lobe.

Both her hands reached up to hook onto his forearm around her chest as she gasped and moaned. His rampant tool was doing such amazing things to her pussy that she was barely coherent.

....

Trent knew she was there, trembling on the edge of her desire and so he steadied himself for the throes of her passion.

While she clasped herself to him like a limpet, he drew his cock back along her wet sheath until his head was released from her sucking tunnel causing her to gasp, then he shoved it hard all the way back. Right in to the hilt. As her body arched under his assault, he dropped a hand and swirled it around her clit.

Lacey was totally unprepared for the skill of his touch. It was as if he knew just what motion and speed to use to trigger her release. With a shuddering body and a shriek of bliss, she bucked against him, grasping a handful of his short hair and holding on for dear life.

As he fucked her hard, his voice hissed in her ear, "Make your sweet cunt cum for me! Ohhh, yeah. That's it. Grind that pussy on my big cock. Oh, fuck yeah! Oh, Lacey! Oh, that's it!"

His fucking, his stroking, his scent and his words all made the woman squeal and moan as her body surrendered to the bursting fireworks within. Her senses left her in a delirious multicoloured haze of exploding nerve endings.

Time became meaningless. All Lacey was conscious of was just being tossed back and forth by wave after wave of all consuming pleasure. Finally, she began to regain her senses, first her vision cleared to reveal she was laid on her back, staring at the ceiling. Next her hearing slowly returned as the deafening roar of rushing blood subsided. She was weak and limp, her body slick and gasping.

"Fuck," she whispered in awe. She had never had an orgasm that intense or prolonged. Trent really was everything that Brenda had claimed and far, far more. Trent? she thought, wondering where he was. Lifting her weary body, she saw he was sat in the chair across from the bottom of her bed. He was watching her with eyes that glittered like a hawk's. His perfectly sculptured body was glistening with a coating of sweat and his chest was rising and falling in heaves. Yet his cock was still huge and hard before him.

Trent waited for her to regain some composure. He couldn't stick his cock back in straight away because just the merest touch to it at the moment would make him cum. She had got him so close it had taken every ounce of self control to yank it out of her spasming body and not follow her down to the sheet to fill her with his molten cum.