Paid Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay back and spread your legs," he told her.

"Give me a minute, huh?" she gasped, blowing a jet of air up her face to dislodge a wet clinging strand of hair.

"Lay back and spread your legs," he repeated in the same confidant tone. How someone so young managed to get such authority and certainty into their voice amazed her. She obeyed.

Slipping out of the chair, Trent knelt before the bed, his hands on her soft inner thighs and dipped his mouth to her sopping cunt.

....

Lacey let out a gasp, then sigh, letting her upper body drop down to the bed again. She closed her eyes and curled her fingers through his short hair, gently gripping it. Oh god! What a mouth! Great body, skilled hands, amazing cock and now this! She would have to remember to send Brenda a gift of thanks for hooking her up with this stud...oh he was worth it.

She heard and felt him inhale deeply and felt a flush of self consciousness until he let out a soft growl of appreciation and lapped at her juicy slit. "Oooooh..." She moaned softly, his tongue flattening and then curling against her hole, scooping up her fragrant honey before swirling his tongue around her clit.

"Uhh hhuuu...yesss..." She hissed and caressed his scalp. She felt worshipped...desired...his favorite tasty treat. He didn't cringe or curl up his nose or look appalled. Not Trent. Struggling to look down at him, she drank in the sight of his gleaming eyes as he took moments to pull back and admire her pretty little pussy, neatly trimmed up top and shaved around her lips so that oral sex was more satisfying...for both parties.

"So beautiful Lacey..." He murmured hotly, puffing a soft gust of cool air to her hot flesh. She shivered and then gasped when he opened his mouth and engulfed her hot little twat, lapping at it, stabbing, swirling, sending her mind and body into little loopy spirals that left her breathless...

....

Trent treated her to the best cunt licking he could give. His mouth worked over her slippery, tasty flesh in a hungry, lust fuelled orgy of kisses, licks, flicks, laps and sucks.

Soon she was a moaning jelly before him. While his tongue dipped and swirled he lifted his eyes to watch her face. She was rambling, a stream of only partially intelligible words spilling from her lips as she closed her eyes and rolled her head restlessly from side to side.

"Oh, yes, Trent! Oh yes! Ah ha! Ah huh! Oh my Goddddd! Oh, yeah! Mh humh! Hum! Oh fuck! Lick it, baby, lick it! Ohhhhhh yeahhhh!"

For a brief moment, she lifted her head to look down at him, her dark brown eyes locking with his green ones and a current of lust leaping between them. "Oh, Fuck, Trent!" she gasped, letting her head loll back again as her sable hair puddled beneath her.

He could feel her getting there again. Now was his time.

Quickly, he lunged over her and plugged his thick meat into her gaping wet hole with a savage thrust. She gasped in shock and desire, her body snapping shut around him as her legs hooked over his back and her hands locked in a tight grip behind his neck, "Oh, that's it! Fuck me!"

He gritted his teeth and pounded her willing pussy for all he was worth. "I intend to, Lacey. It's my turn now. I am going to ride you to a frenzy and fill your hot cunt with my cum!"

His hands gripped the sheets on either side of her shoulders tightly and he slammed in and out of her with bestial lust.

....

All she could do was enjoy the ride. He was so hot, pulsing, big! Stretching out her pussy and ploughing into her over and over again. Soft squelching and slapping sounds filled the room, his grunts, her moans, his lusty promises. She was right there anyway, the slightest touch would have set her off, but everything coupled together, sent her blazing into orgasm. She screamed! Something she never did. Blood rushing through her body, leaving her light headed and dizzy.

His own shout of victory and pleasure rang right behind hers. His beautiful body tensed against hers and she tightened around him. "YEeees! Oh fuck yeah!!!"He growled and pumped what seemed like gallons of spunk into her hot little hole.

Lacey clawed at his back and purred as he emptied out, still thrusting, his movements slowing, his cock softening, but still firm enough to draw a little gasp here and there until he finally pressed his body against hers and rolled, turning them onto their sides.

Panting, they lay there somewhat spent. Trent had to move, he told himself. Had to move and get on to the next act, but it felt too damn good just yet. He wanted to just enjoy the moment, take a breather. Damn, she was a hot little thing!

He gazed into her face and smiled. Her eyes were still closed, but a contented smile played on her lips until she finally stretched and sighed, regaining some composure. "Mmmmm..." She moaned and stifled a yawn behind a delicate hand. She felt fantastic! Warm and tingly and soooo relaxed. Best stress relief she had ever experience. To hell with everything else. Trent was it.

Opening her eyes, she gazed into his green ones and grinned, flushing slightly. "That hit the spot." She giggled...actually giggled!

....

He chuckled and lifted his fingers to gently caress her cheek, "That it did! You are an incredibly sexy woman, Lacey. Why you need my services instead of having men beating at your door is a mystery."

He sat up and traced his hand all along her side, down over her hip and to her ankle. With a grin, he slid his butt down the bed and strolled to the bedroom door, "I'm going to go and get my drink, do you want one?"

She just shook her head and laid her cheek on her clasped hands on the pillow, a happy contented smile on her face. She watched his tight firm butt undulate as he walked out of sight, the muscles in his back rippling slightly with the motion of his arms.

Dear God, she owed Brenda big time for this! One thousand dollars? If she had known what it was going to be like she would happily have paid three times that much. Trent had sent her soaring into heights that she thought were only a myth or at least impossible for her to reach.

After a minute or two, he strolled casually back into the bedroom, sipping at his scotch, the ice having long since melted. Her eyes roamed his sculpted figure as he came to a halt at her feet and looked down at her. He smacked his lips after a taste of the whisky and tried to hold in a laugh, "You stink. I think we should have a shower."

The playful mischievous glint in his eyes made her pulse begin to pound again.

"Okay," she laughed, slipping from the tangled, sweaty sheets and padding across to her en suite bathroom.

It was, like the rest of her home, opulent and luxurious. Lacey had no family and so the ridiculous amount of money she earned enabled her to have the finest things she wanted. The bathroom was covered, like the bedroom, in a soft thick plush white carpet that let her feet sink into it. The tiles were a complimentary whitish marble filled with flecks of black and gold. The huge bathtub was a sunken oval jacuzzi that was on a raised platform on one side of the room with three small steps leading up to it. The basin was inlaid upon a mahogany vanity unit that had a huge mirror behind it and was framed by golden taps. On the opposite wall to that was the shower stall. This was a frosted glass rectangle that had sliding doors and was very spacious inside.

In seconds, Lacey and Trent were underneath a cascade of hot, revitalizing water while she laughed and picked up a bottle of body lotion. He reached out and took it from her, squeezed a puddle of the pink soap into his large hand and then put the bottle back before rubbing his palms together.

"Turn around," he told her.

Underneath the spray, Lacey did as she was told and turned her back to him, using one hand to pile her wet hair on top of her head and hold it there to give him access to her neck. A buzzing thrill shot through her when his hands began to firmly massage and spread the lotion over her shoulders.

....

Dropping her head forward, Lacey moaned in appreciation. His hands kneaded tight muscles and made the soft soap bubble up, filling the room with the scent of fresh lavender. Oh how she had missed this...being able to share little things like showers and sensual massages.

Trent's hand lathered her upper arms too, squeezing her muscles as he went, then slipped back up and down over her back. "Oh god...you're good," she purred sweetly and arched into his touch.

"I aim to please, m'am." He chuckled, "But truly, it's my pleasure." He continued and slipped over her tight little buns playfully. She gasped and giggled. Then one of her fantasies popped into mind...one she had never done or even thought about until now. His teasing comment had jingled a little bell in her mind and opened up a new door.

"Well...since this is all about me..." Her body shivered and she finally turned around to face him, silk hair falling back to her shoulders and down her back. "I've always wanted to have a little wet fun in the shower with a hunk,"she teased back and flashed him an easy grin.

Trent's body already tightened in response and his eyes flashed as he pressed her against the stall wall. "Really now...well, I am at your service...I think I might be able to help..."

....

They kissed long and ferociously; mouths twisting, turning, claiming. He seemed to surround her with his masculine body, his hands sliding all over her slippery skin, his broad muscular chest blocking any possible escape. Not that she wanted to escape.

Their tongues flickered and stroked, caressing each other in a torrid dance, quickly taking her breath away.

"Oh, Trent," she sighed, lustily, slipping her arms up and around his neck. He looked down at her with fire in his eyes and gave her a lopsided, confident grin. She shivered as one of his hands slid high up her belly, covering her breast and squeezed it as if it belonged to him. At this moment, she knew it did.

"You are so beautiful, Lacey." He dipped his head forward to steal quick kisses as his teeth nipped at her lower lip. "You are so fine; so sexy." Again that adorable wry smile hitched his lips, "And when it comes to women, I KNOW what I am talking about."

"You're an expert, huh?" she teased, tilting her head back into the hot spray to give his questing nibbles access to her throat.

"I prefer to think of myself as an appreciative student," he murmured, his fingers gliding up her inner thigh and exploring the waterfall cascading from her pussy. His long slim digits probing through the shower water to part her folds and sink deep, making her legs weak.

"I'm going to fuck you until you are too weak to stand, Miss Peterson. I am going to shove my hard cock into you because I want to; because I need to. Your flesh is going to be the socket for my rooting cock. Do you want that?"

"Yes," she breathed quickly, her pulse getting faster.

"Yes, what?" he teased, adding a second finger into her tight cunt.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me, Trent."

"Convince me," he smiled.

"Huh?" she blinked, her eyes locking with his through the growing haze of her lust.

"Suck my cock, Lacey," he said, in a tone that was commanding and certain. "Slip that hot mouth over my hard shaft and show me how much you are appreciating what I am doing for you."

His arrogant assumption that she would just obey him, no matter what, sparked fires inside her. Without a word, she slid down his body, flicking her tongue over his nipples as she went.

....

Grasping his hard length, Lacey stroked it, then wrapped her soft lips around him. He moaned and tangled his fingers through her wet tresses and held her to him. "Yeah baby, suck me."

She murmured something around him and did as he told her to, her tongue swirling around his dick, cheeks hollowing out as he tightened his grip on her hair and shoved more of his length inside.

She gripped his hip with her free hand and cock with the other, her eyes moving up to connect with his intense gaze. "Take more," he ordered and she almost gagged when he shoved more in. "Relax...breath through your nose," he told her and she struggled a moment to take it, trying NOT to panic or bite down and hurt him.

"That's it baby...oh yes, that's good. Keep doing that!" He growled and happily let her swallow his meat...

....

The squeeze of her throat as she gulped his length into it was sublime. Cock sucking at its height. The pinnacle.

"Ohhhh, yeeeaaaahhhhhh," he sighed, fucking himself a little deeper.

Lacey fought to control herself and started to slide his thick weapon in and out of her mouth. His fingers wrapped painfully in her hair, but he seemed oblivious, lost in the delight of her throat.

"Suck my cock! Suck it! Oh, fuck that feels good!"

He was thrusting himself in and out of her mouth, grunting and groaning in the pleasure of its tightness. The water splished and splashed around them, dancing off his hard muscles in a misty rain that fell about her in a steaming haze. Rivulets of water ran down his body, chasing the map of his physique to course down her arms and over the smooth slopes of her shoulders.

"Oh Fuck! Jeez, Lacey! Swallow that cock!"

Her throat getting used to the ramming it was taking, softening and relaxing to accommodate him, Lacey sucked hard, her lips stroking his hot flesh in a circle of ecstasy. Trent snarled in appreciation of her efforts, watching his stiff shaft plunging in and out of her sweet mouth.

"Suck it for just a little longer, Baby. Then I am going to pin you to the wall and fuck you through it!"

....

Lacey gave it her all. The almost harsh sound of his breathing and words were really turning her on. No foreplay needed, she was already dripping wet with her own juices and shower water to need anything else. He could pin her and fuck her to the wall without a problem! However, she was happy to give a little back. To feel the flutter of woman power that came with having a hard satisfied dick in your mouth.

Letting him fuck her mouth, she hummed gently and heard him gasp and jerk out, tugging her up by the head and the pushing her against the shower stall. His mouth was on hers instantly. Hot and needy, his tongue tangling with her own in a hot open mouthed kiss that stole her breath away.

Strong hands slid down and cupped her ass, pulling her up his body. Instantly her long legs wrapped around his waist as he crushed her body between him and the wall and pushed his cock to her entrance.

Breaking off the kiss, she gasped and moaned, gripping his shoulders. "Oh yes...fuck me!" She panted.

"With pleasure..." He countered and shoved his thick length inside of her willing body...

....

"Ungh!" he grunted, fucking himself deep into her soft, juicy hole. His long, thick cock stretched her tiny cunt around its hot flesh and rooted to her very core in a plunging rhythm.

"Oh!" she gasped, his thickness hammering the breath out of her. He was so big! So hard! So lusty! So out of control!

His hands grasped her like clawing vices as he hefted her with ease, shifting his grip, one hand hooking itself beneath her knee and bending it up to press against her breast so that it gave him better access to her cunt. She gasped at his swift roughness; this was him at his hot and urgent peak, so eager to fuck his meat into her that her comfort or pleasure was given little thought.

"Oh, yes!" he hissed, the new position letting him spear his weapon into her willing flesh in a blur. Twitching his hips back, his rampant staff slid from her body for a brief second before he thrust it back hard. Very hard. So hard that the blow of his hips against her puffy, swollen sex lifted her up the wet tiled wall. He dropped his forehead against her shoulder, steadied his legs and began to use her for his pleasure...like she was nothing more than a wet cunt...a tight slot to fuck and fuck hard.

Wrapping her hands around his strong neck, Lacey bounced and bucked as he hammered her tender flesh with his mighty shaft. God, he was trying to impale her! There was no chance of kisses now, he was just centred on plunging in and out of her cunt to completion; grunting and snarling against her shoulder as he ravished her body.

Water bounced and splashed off their thrashing bodies and she yelled in ecstasy as he fucked her relentlessly.

....

Her orgasm was swift and he was unrelenting, not letting her down, keeping her on that brilliant high that had her babbling sexy nonsense. He used her, fucked her, made her tight little pussy squeeze and milk him over and over again until he couldn't stand it anymore. All control fled away as she struggled against him, clung to him and wrapped her slippery thighs tightly around his waist, trapping one of his hands between their bodies.

"Let go!" She gasped, flying over the edge again.

"HELL YES! FUCK LACEY! TAKE IT!" He shouted against her wet throat and bit down on her shoulders.

She cried out, her whole body shaking against his as he bucked without control, without finesse or smoothness, pumping in his hot spunk into her cunt.

Sagging against her body and the wall, Trent slowly slid them to the floor and cradled against his chest as their bodies cooled with the water...