Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

"Mmhmm, when I was in high schoooool. God, Mike, what are you doing under there?" she said. "I'm sorry, sweetie; what was I saying?"

Evie laughed. "I know; sometimes, his tongue finds just the right spot and drives everything else out of the room. You modeled in high school."

"Oh, yeah. For a couple of years, before he was born, and a few times after, before Ellie was born. After she came along, I got involved in Harry's business.

"Oh, yes, Mike! Right there, honey, please...mmmmmm." Maggie reached over to grab the back of Evie's head and pulled her in for a kiss. As the two women exchanged tongues, Mike pushed his in to probe the inside of his mother's birthing canal, eliciting another deep moan.

Mike's left hand made its way to his mother's right breast, to roll the engorged nipple between his fingers. His right hand made itself busy, probing her cunt while he teased her clit, quickly bringing her to the brink of orgasm. When he felt her tighten up prior to her release, he moved up over and into her, triggering her first orgasm of the morning.

As he began to pump his hips into her, their lips meshed, and Maggie's arms and legs encircled him. Her hips began to move with him, rapidly bringing their moment of explosion closer.

Evie sat on her heels, off to the side watching them, enthralled. Her hands were busy, one at her breast, the other between her legs, propelling her along the same road as her boy friend and his mother.

Maggie came first, tightening her arms and legs, forcing Mike into her as deeply as possible as she broke the kiss and howled out her passion. The sight of her lover's mother rapture triggered Evie's, whose orgasmic groan seemed to coincide with the explosion of Mike's spend into his mother.

He collapsed on to Maggie, where he rested for a couple of minutes before he was pushed off by Evie, who pushed her face and tongue into Maggie's crotch as soon as it was clear. Her agile delicate tongue soon had searched out each and every stray drop of cum, in the process bringing Maggie to another small orgasm.

"Unghh! Enough, you two! You're going to make it impossible for me to get anything done today. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, my sweets, but next time give me enough warning so I can schedule the day off so I can return the favors. I dearly want to sample that kitten of yours, Evie, and clean my son's sperm from it, but today I simply don't have time to do it properly."

She sat up and pushed herself back against the headboard. "Evie, why don't you join me in the shower while Mike goes down and makes the coffee and gets us some juice. If we're not out by then, he can use the shower in the bathroom in the hall." Taking Evie's hand, she swung her feet off the bed and pulled the young blonde along with her.

Evie watched, with some trepidation as Maggie soaped up a wash cloth. She sniffed, wondering what the spicy, musky scent was, unfamiliar with the scent of patchouli. Maggie watched the young woman as she replaced the soap bar on the built in shelf. She reached out and took hold of Evie's shoulder and began to lightly massage the young woman's back with the soapy cloth.

Evie relaxed under the hands of her boy friend's mother as they glided over her back and butt. She allowed herself to be turned, exposing her stomach and chest to the soapy flannel. When Maggie avoided her breasts, the younger woman was surprised, a reaction which increased to shock when Maggie dropped to her knees and began to wash her legs.

The puzzlement was plain on he face when Maggie stood up without attending to Evie's crotch. "Don't worry," Maggie said, with a smile. She bent down and lightly kissed the younger blonde, teasing her lips with a delicate tonguing. Evie opened her mouth to accept Maggie's tongue, and moaned when she felt her breasts being soaped by two very gentle hands.

She reached out and pulled Maggie closer, reaching down to grab her lower cheeks and hold her tightly against her body. Maggie pulled back and, with a gentle laugh, said, "Relax, dear. We've plenty of time."

One of Maggie's hands began to caress the breast it held, cleaning it thoroughly. Her other hand slid down Evie's soapy front, pausing to probe her navel, and move on, through her fine haired thatch, into her slit, pausing to gently caress her clitoris.

When Maggie felt Evie relax, she turned her to face the wall of the shower. "Lean against the wall," she said and slid her hand over Evie's ass cheek, down her crack until she found her rosebud. Maggie's thumb caressed and massaged the surrounding area, coaxing the young woman to push back against her thumb. Maggie gently pushed her thumb into Evie's dark hole, searching for her clit with the middle fingers of the same hand as her other hand moved up to caress Evie's now pendulous breasts.

In a voice almost too soft to be heard, Evie moaned, "Please, don't stop now. Make me come, please."

Maggie leaned down and kissed Evie on the back of the neck before she said, "Of course, dear. Are you nearly ready?" Evie, not trusting her ability to speak, simply nodded. Maggie rocked her hand back, driving her thumb into Evie as far as she could, and pulled her fingers back until she felt the opening to her son's girl friend's vagina, and plunged them in nearly three knuckles deep, causing a groan which sounded like it came from Evie's toes, as she triggered an orgasm unlike any Evie had ever experienced.

Maggie supported Evie by the arm across her chest while her other hand was busy stimulating Evie's anus and vagina by forcing them around the edges of the two openings, forcing them to open as much as she could. It quickly became more than the young girl could stand and she slumped to the floor of the shower, taking Maggie with her.

Maggie gathered Evie to her and held her in her arms until she had recovered. "Shit, Maggie! What did you do to me? I've never come that hard; not even when my dad used a dildo in my ass while he fucked my pussy. Until now, I think that was the hardest."

"It was something Mike did to his aunt which she shared with me. Not the stretching, just the penetration. I wanted to make it feel as much like a real DP as I could. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Not in any way that counts. I think I might have bruised my knees when I fell on the floor. Thank you for the orgasm. I owe you one, now. I'll try to repay you in kind."

Maggie laughed. "Not necessary, sweetie, but thank you for the thought. We'd best be getting ready before your new man comes looking for us."

"If you say so. I'm ready for a nap."

That's fine. You can use my bed after we get you dried off a bit."

Part LXIII

For the first time since Ellie had left for Europe, nearly seven weeks ago, Mike found himself alone. Maggie had a personnel committee meeting at the office, and Evie had just left to go to work at Waverly's. He went into his father's office and pulled up the spreadsheet he was working on to divide the family wealth.

He pulled out the fiscal year end audit which the company attorney had mailed while he was gone. He quickly glanced through the audit, nearly losing it when he got to the bottom line. The company had ended the year with a distributable profit of 1.5M.

His 75K had been paid into a trust account his parents had set up for him when the company started showing a small profit. He looked through the papers in the bundle from the lawyer. His trust account was now worth 1.25M. "Holy Shit!" he whispered. "I'm almost rich. Son of a bitch, thank you, Dad."

He went back to the audit report. Currently, he and Ellie together owned ten percent of the company. Taking everything into account, his share represented just over 1M. A quick calculation showed his mother's holding represented nearly 10.25M against his father's 8M.

Similarly, the family's securities totaled just over 10M at the close of business, June 15. Since then the market had made a bit of a recovery. Since most of the securities had been bought in even quantities, they could be easily split between Harry and Maggie, with neither feeling shorted.

He quickly filled in the spread sheet showing the divisions, according to three scenarios; first was the even division he had shown Maggie earlier; second was one where the company, as a corporation, bought back all of the stock and hired Harry and Maggie in their present positions; third, Harry begged, borrowed or stole every cent he could raise and bought out Maggie and the kids. In each, Harry continued to pay Ellie's school costs, Mike and Ellie wound up with the cabin and its property, the other community property was evenly divided, and Harry had to apologize for his infidelities and their role in breaking up the family.

He looked over his work, and satisfied, printed up two copies. He left one with an explanatory note for Maggie on the kitchen table, telling her he was dropping off a copy with Harry then going on to wait for Evie at her place.

Even though he still had the key, Mike thought it best if he rang his father's apartment before going up. Given that it was mid-late afternoon, he was surprised when the intercom buzzed. "Hello?" came a familiar feminine voice.

"Marty; Mike Nelson. Is Dad there? I have something for him."

"No, but come on up. I was on my out, but I'll wait for you."

When he got off the elevator at the eighteenth floor, the apartment door was open, waiting for him. Inside, he found Marty, dressed in a professional looking dark blue suit with a pastel green scarf tucked in to cover her cleavage. "Wow," he said with a smile, "you sure do dress up nice. Not sure I'd have known you if I saw you out. Where's Dad?"

"He had to go to Springfield. I'm waiting on a cab to take me to my new place. Thanks to you, I saw it coming, though I almost beat it. I was sure he was going to let me stay, then he saw your Mom downtown about a week ago. Now, I'm not sure he wants a divorce. He's moping around here, saying he should never have let her go. He'll be back tomorrow if you need to talk to him."

Just then the intercom buzzed. "That should be my cab." She grabbed the handle on her pull-along bag. "See you around, Mike. Too bad you didn't stick around that day. I think we could have had some fun, the three of us," and with that, she was gone.

Mike shook his head and smiled, thanking the powers that be that he hadn't stayed that morning. He wrote an explanatory note on the envelope containing the suggested settlements and told his father he'd most likely be available after noon tomorrow if he needed to talk. By the time he got out of the apartment, it was nearly 5:30. With luck, he'd be at Evie's by six.

Part LXIV

Turning down Evie's street, he wondered at the momentarily heavy traffic he had encountered, but since it had been such a short distance, he chalked it up to the vagaries of fate. He pulled to the curb in front of her apartment building, and grabbed his overnight bag before getting out of the car. As he locked the Jeep he saw a police patrol car pull into the street from the four lane which crossed it at the end of the block.

Anna answered his knock right away. "Evie called a bit ago and said she was on her way. I wonder what's taking her so long."

"There's a lot of traffic in the area. She's probably stuck in that. How are you?"

"Anxious," she said iwth a soft smile. "Ellie said she had some good news to share..."

The doorbell interrupted her.

Shit happens. And it is never convenient, nor pleasant. That's why it's shit. It was just a simple "ding dong," but when you're anxious, even happy anxious, the simplest of sounds can sound ominous.

For no reason she could identify, Anna suddenly became fearful and fell, more than sat, back into the chair behind her. "Michael, would you..."

He opened the door to find an older plainclothes policeman and a young uniformed policewoman. "Is Mrs Masters at home?" the officer asked.

"I...In here," she said, her voice faltering.

The policewoman approached her, carrying a plastic bag. "Ma'am," she asked in a soft voice, "is Evelyn Masters your daughter?" Numbly, fearing the worst, she nodded. "I'm sorry, there was an accident; she was killed instantly."

Anna sat there, shaking her head, not wanting to believe, at the same time knowing it was true. Slowly the tears began to spill down her cheeks and she looked to the policewoman for answers to questions she didn't know how to ask.

Mike stood there against the door, unable to breathe, unable to move or support himself. He, too, shook his head in disbelief, sliding to the floor, his gut suddenly tied in knots the size of Rhode Island. "No, please God, no!" he cried as he hit the floor. The male officer turned around and helped Mike to his feet and led him to the couch.

"We are both sorry for your loss. Is there anyone we can call for you, to come help you?"

Mike and Anna both shook thei heads. "What happened?" she asked.

The male officer answered, "It looks like she was waiting to pull out of the parking lot by the restaurant around the corner."

"Yes. We own it."

"Well, a construction dump truck halffull of gravel was passing by, probably speeding somewhat--the driver was on his way to the hospital where his wife was having their first baby--he says he hit a bump kinda hard and something in the driver side wheel broke causing the back of the truck to swerve to the right. The rear wheels hit your daughter's car and slapped it into the side of the restaurant. Her neck was apparently broken by the initial impact."

"You said the driver was speeding. How fast..." Mike tried to ask.

"Who are you?" the officer asked.

"My name is Mike Nelson. Evie and I, we got engaged yesterday."

"Ohhh, Michael," Anna cried and began to sob.

The officer looked at Mike, sorrow written plainly on his face. "I am so sorry, young man. The driver admitted to doing between 45 and 50 in the 35 mile zone. Looking at how far Ms Masters' car traveled sideways, it was likely closer to 60, but we won't know until the forensics team gets done." He saw the question on their faces. "Whenever there's an unattended death, accidental or otherwise, there is a forensic team assigned to investigate the death, to determine how and why it occurred."

"Now what?" Anna asked. "What happens now?"

"Your daughter is on the way to the morgue, where a medical examiner will decide whether a full autopsy is needed or not. If not, you will be able to have her picked up in a couple of days. If so, then the ME will let you know.

"There's also the question of organ donation. Is that something..."

"Yes, of course, whatever can be of use," Anna answered, with the first spark of life since the officers had entered the apartment.

"Good. We'll notify the ME. You said you own the restaurant, then you might want to get an engineer in to examine the impact area to assess any damage. The investigation will take a few days. But, I imagine, you will probably be closed anyway. Here's my card," he said, fishing one out from his inside coat pocket, "If I can be of any more help."

The young woman got up from sitting beside Anna. "Here are her purse and items we recovered from the car. It'll be taken to the police lot on Williams Road for examination by the lab. If anything you think should be here but isn't, there'll be someone there to assist you in looking for it. I'm really very sorry, Mrs Masters, Mr Nelson."

After the officers left, the pair sat in their respective seats for a few minutes, each lost in their own grief. Finally Mike moved. He got up and went to Anna, where he pulled her up into his arms and held her tightly. Aware of her breasts against his chest, it took him several seconds to register the fact she was sobbing against his chest.

He leaned back and tilted her face up towards his. "Let's pack you some clothes and get out of here. I'm taking you to my house. You shouldn't be alone for the next few days."

She nodded. "Thank you. Should you call your mother and let her know?"

"No. I think that is best done face to face. She loved Evie as much as I did. Do you have the phone numbers for the rest of the workers. We should call them tonight, before it hits the news."

"Yes. The address book, by the phone in the kitchen. In the basket on the wall." She started down the hall to her bedroom, but was back in less than a minute. "Ohh, Michael! What am I going to do without her? And you, she loved you so much. When she told me you were coming to work for us, she told me she was going to marry you, however long she had to wait for you to ask her. And then this..."

"It's okay, Anna. We will get through this. I know she loved me, and she knew I loved her. I also know, whatever else she was feeling at the time, she was happy and satisfied with her life. Everything was going well for her. She had her family, her job, us, all of it highly positive for her. That's what we have to focus on, not how much we've lost. Go now, pack."

Part LXV

Maggie was in her office, catching up her journal. She had just got off the phone with Ellie, who had called to bring her up to date on her life. Maggie had shared Mike's news, knowing he would have wanted her to do so. She wondered if and when he'd tell Harry. She glanced at the spread sheets Mike had left her. She'd had no idea they were doing so well. Money was not something she worried about, tending to live simply, out of both habit and inclination.

Thinking about how much she could get if Harry bought her out made her think of an old dream she'd had. She wondered if the place was still there, and if it was available.

She heard the door open and wondered who could be coming in. Mike was supposed to be spending the night at Evie's.

"Hello! Who is it?" she called, leaving her study.

"Hey, Mom; it's me. Anna's with me, to stay a while."

"Anna? Stay? Why? What's happened, Michael? Where's Evie?" she asked, and to her horror, watched her son fall to his knees, sobbing. She looked at Anna, whose face was also starting to crumble. "No, dear God, no! What happened? Tell me!"

Mike managed to get enough control to tell her what they knew. "Oh my Lord," she said softly. "The poor child. Instantly, you said. Thank you, Lord, for that.

"What have you done, anything? Called anyone?"

"No. I just had Anna pack some clothes and brought her here. She shouldn't be alone right now." he answered, getting to his feet.

"Nor you, either. Well, we need to call your staff, Anna. Did you..." The older woman nodded. "And we need to get a sign up first thing in the morning. I'll have the company's print shop make one. How long do you think, a week?"

"We also need to get an engineer in," Mike told her, "to inspect the building where the car hit it, to see if there's any structural damage. We drove by, but couldn't see anything, so we couldn't really tell."

"Maybe Harry knows of someone. Do you want to call him, or do you want me..."

"He's out of town, up in Springfield. He won't be home until late morning, tomorrow."

Anna broke in. "I know a real estate broker. She might know of someone. I can call her tonight."

And on into the late evening it went, helping the grief stricken mothers and fiancé begin to come to terms with their loss and settling or arranging for the myriad of details accompanying one's final departure.

As it drew toward midnight, Maggie said, "Well, it's late, but we have a good start on tomorrow. Anna, I'm guessing you'd rather not sleep alone tonight. Would you like to share my bed?"

With a look and sigh of relief, she answered, "May I? You don't mind?"

"Not at all. And you, Mike? Would you like to join us?" Seeing the look of shock on Anna's face, she said, "It's just for companionship and comfort, Anna, no sex," she paused, "unless you want to join us," she added with a smile.

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers