Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

The older brunette looked at the young man who was going to have been her son-in-law. "You... and Evie... with...?"

"Part of what we were going to tell you tonight was an invitation to join us in the morning for a threesome. Evie had set up some guidelines about who and when besides her I could have sex with. She expected me to continue to have sex with you on a regular basis. You, my mom and my sister. Anyone else and I needed to get her okay.

"When we were together before, she said she'd share, but not be shared. She said men cheat, this way she'd know when and who with. By giving me carte blanch with you three, she said it should eliminate my need to stray."

"But...your mother and your sister?"

Maggie looked at her. "Anna, who was your first lover?"

Anna looked at her, shocked, then she blushed. "My uncle. It would have been my father, but he was out of the country in the service when I turned sixteen."

"And what did you tell me about mothers and sons in your family?"

"When the sons turned sixteen, it was the mother's job to train them to be good lovers, and the training was to continue until they were married."

"And now, my friend, will you help me train my son to be a better lover?"

With her first smile of the evening, Anna replied. "If I'm remembering the other evening correctly, it may kill me, but yes, Maggie, I'll be happy to try."

To be continued.

I fully expect to be pilloried for this chapter. Before that happens, let me say that, emotionally, this was the hardest chapter to write I have ever attempted. In a lot of ways, it was similar to pulling a scab off a partially healed sore. I can, therefore, fully sympathize with those of you who object to Evie's death. I can only say that it was necessary. I am also aware that necessity will probably not be obvious to you, even by the end of this saga.

—jb7

no, I don't want to explain it now. Jb7

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers