Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

Sara's climax abated just enough for her to back off Mike's spewing staff to collect the last few dribbles of cum in her mouth. "Mmm, tasty," she cooed after swallowing. "Too bad there isn't some way you could duplicate that taste. I'm sure women would love it."

She squirmed around and laid her head on his chest, lazily drawing circles with her finger around his nipple. "Thank you, sweetheart, that was ...wow! Only one other person has ever made me come that way, but you're way better than she was."

Mike's eyes popped open at the unexpected revelation. "What? Who..."

"Not tonight; maybe sometime. Right now, I just want to rest here and cuddle. Is that okay?" She raised up to look at him.

He smiled and nodded, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she took her former position. In a low voice, barely more than a whisper, Sara observed, "You and your mom seem really close."

"Mmhmm," he responded, post-orgasmic sleepiness settling in.

Afraid of the answer, but more afraid of not knowing, Sara asked, "How close?"

Any thought, need or impulse to sleep left Mike immediately. His body reacted as if he had suddenly confronted a bear in the woods. He raised his head and looked at Sara, who was still looking at his chest. He decided to bite the bullet and take his chances. "About as close as two people can be."

"You're sleeping with her?" Sara's voice was tremulous, sounding like she was near tears. Mike's arm around her shoulders tightened.

"Mmhmm." Sara was silent for a long time; to Mike, waiting for a response, it seemed like an hour.

Finally, in an even softer voice, "Did Evie know?" She moved her head from his chest to his shoulder so she could watch his face. Mike continued to gaze at the ceiling as he answered.

"You know she and I were lovers a few years ago. This time, the first time we had sex, she was eating Mom's quim. After she climaxed, she moved to the side and watched Mom and me as we fucked." He was quiet for several seconds. "Does knowing that make you want to leave now?"

Sara sat up and turned to sit cross legged, facing him. "I don't know, Mike, honestly. I'm not horrified by it, if that's what you're asking. I sort of expected it, seeing how she greeted you when you got home for lunch today. But, it's not the first time I've had to deal with knowing someone who engaged in incest. When I was a freshman in high school, one of the girls in my class suddenly dropped out of school. It became known that her mother had reported her father for sexually abusing her and her older sister.

"A couple of years later, while my Dad's Guard unit was overseas, my Uncle Jake, Momma's older brother, showed up and moved in with us. As far as I could see he didn't have a job...

Something woke her. A strange whimpering sort of sound. There it was again. "No, Jake, leave me alone, please; no more." She heard the sound of a slap followed by a cry.

"Open your fuckin' legs, bitch, before I get mad and really hurt you."

"Jake, no! Don't, please–" There was a scream, suddenly cut off, as if by a hand over her mouth. Through the ensuing silence, she heard her mother's soft sobs and the sound of bedsprings, the sound she had identified as her parents having sex.

In the morning, Jake was gone when Sara got down for breakfast, and her mother, with little success, tried to hide the bruise on her cheek.

Sara skipped her first period English class and went to the nurse, who listened and made a phone call. When she got home, a social worker was helping her mother pack some clothes. Sara's were already done. When Jake got home, the house was empty except for the furniture and two policemen.

"When Mom was fifteen," Sara explained, "Uncle Jake and a neighbor had taken her to a swimming hole on their farm on a picnic for just the three of them. They gave her some wine and got her drunk. The neighbor had brought along a Polaroid camera and had taken pictures of her sucking their cocks, getting fucked, doggie style, cowgirl, anal, and DP. Over the years, they had blackmailed her for sex with them, even the night before her wedding to the neighbor's brother, my Dad."

"Mom was sent to a local women's shelter until Uncle Jake was arraigned on charges including rape, assault, battery, and incest. I was sent south, to one of my father's cousins in Maryland...

When she arrived, the mother, an assistant coach for the women's basketball team was on a recruiting trip. Sara had met her father's cousin, Don, and his daughter, Cindy, several times before at family gatherings. Although Cindy was a couple of years older, the girls immediately bonded. One of the things Sara appreciated about her cousin was her seemingly constant cheerful disposition.

Cindy just gave a knowing laugh when Sara commented on it. "And I'll bet you'd like to know why, wouldn't you?" she asked, her smile a mile wide. "Well, tonight I'll leave the door to the bathroom on my side open a crack. You stay awake and listen. You'll know when to sneak in and watch."

Shortly after midnight, she heard footsteps in the hall and then the door to Cindy's room creaked as it was opened. Sara slipped into the bathroom and watched while her father's cousin proceeded to go down on his daughter, bringing her to two orgasms before moving up and penetrating her.

After his own climax, he rolled to the side and Sara watched as Cindy licked and sucked his cock clean, watching Sara watch her through the bathroom door. Cindy made a show of swallowing while smiling at Sara.

The next day, the girls met for lunch and went outside to talk where they wouldn't be over heard. "Did he force you to do it the first time?"

"Heavens, no. I seduced him. Mama's gone so much, and so busy and tired when she is home, the poor man wasn't getting hardly any sex at all, and was always gloomy and grumpy.

"So, I told Mama what I was going to do and one night while she was home, I went to my room and came back down dressed in Nature's nighty. Mama and Daddy were sitting on the couch watching TV. When I came in, Daddy got all upset and started hollering and ordering me to go put something on.

"Mama got him quieted down as I knelt down in front of him and started undoing his belt. Mama started kissing him and said it was okay, he should just relax and let nature take its course. Since then, we make love two or three times a week. When Mama's home–they have their times alone together once or twice a month, and she joins us a couple of times and everyone's happy.

"So, I've seen it, good and bad. When I was training to be a police officer, we were told to be on the lookout for child abuse and had to learn the soft, sometimes hidden signs, especially when parents were involved. We were also told, except in some extreme cases, adult incest is against the law, but unless it's flagrant, or one of them is handicapped and being taken advantage of somehow, we pretty much don't do anything about it." She stopped to look at him, obviously thinking.

"Had you and Evie talked about how you'd handle your relationship with your mother after you were married?"

"Talked about it, not really. The morning after she saw me and Maggie, she told me how it was a tradition in her family for fathers to deflower their daughters when the girls reached sixteen, and how her father had done that, and repeated the action at least once a week for the next year, to train her in how to please a man, he told her. She said on their last time together, he apologized and said he wouldn't bother her again, and a few weeks later, he disappeared.

"A couple of days after she saw us, she asked Mom and me to meet her for dinner at the restaurant, where she told me I could continue my relationship with my sister and mother, but I also had to find time for Anna. I just had to keep my priorities straight–her first and last, meaning I had to think of her and her needs first, and I would have to always come home to sleep with her."

Sara felt her eyes widen in shock at the unexpected confession about Mike and Ellie. She turned and straightened out her legs to lie down next to Mike, to think about what he said. Mike pulled her close. "You okay?" he asked.

"Mmm, just thinking." she said.

Her thoughts were a jumble. "Mike and his sister! Why not? It makes sense if he's doing his mother; why wouldn't he? I wonder if Maggie eats her, too. Does it matter? Does any of it? If I can accept Don and Cindy and Beth, why not Mike, Maggie, and Ellie? And Anna, for all it matters. Does any of it truly matter? They're all adults; it's all consensual. Do I love the man? Really love him? Yes," she thought, "warts, boils, and all."

With a sigh, realizing the promise and commitment she was making, and a smile, accepting them, she snuggled up to Mike, lying her head on his chest, and, with her finger, drawing little hearts over his, said, "I can live with that. You might have to make room for Momma, though."

She reached down to take his flaccid cock in her hand. "Me, Maggie, Anna, your sister, Ellie, and Momma. You're going to be a busy boy, little Mike." She pulled her head back to look at him. "Are you sure you want our marriage to be that open?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you have the freedom to have sex with all those women, then I should have the same freedom to seek sex outside of our relationship, a kind of bizarre quid pro quo."

"Oh, yeah," he said in a disgruntled tone. "Mom's brother and his wife have that kind of marriage. When we stopped in Rhode Island on the way back from the cabin, we had a chance to experience it when Aunt Sally wanted to act out one of her fantasies..."

"You went with her, and your mother with her brother...wow; are there other women in your family you've been with?"

Mike nodded. "Uncle Jim has had pretty much of a life long relationship with his mom. She joined Sally and me that night."

"And that's the kind of marriage you want?"

Mike got up suddenly and sat on the edge of the bed, his back to her. "Christ, I don't know, Sara! I've honestly never thought about it. It was Evie's idea. She said it was almost inevitable that I would someday think of cheating. With that much pussy available, maybe it wouldn't happen. This way she knew who I was sleeping with and when. She said she didn't mind sharing, but didn't want to be shared. That if I would do that, I didn't respect her enough to deserve her."

"And you don't think the reverse of that is true; that if I'm willing to share you, because I'm afraid that sometime in the future youmightcheat, and by sharing you, I can avoid that. That if that is my attitude, I don't really respect you. That it says I know you're weak, so I give you permission to sleep with these ladies, who are my friends and relatives, to help you control your urge to wander."

"Do we have to decide this tonight?"

"No, Mike, we don't, but we do have to decide before we get married. I'll marry you either way, once you've shown me you're really ready. But if you decide you want an open marriage, you have to accept the reality that I will take lovers from time to time."

Mike turned his head sharply to look at her. "You'd do that?"

"Besides me, there are four other women on your list who will expect sex at least weekly. How long do you think you will be able to keep that up? After a few months, you'll be glad, or hoping, some of us are looking for other outlets." She got up on her knees and kissed the side of his neck, running her hands over his shoulders.

"Do you want to sleep in here with me tonight, or in your own bed?"

"Are we done talking?"

"I am, for now. It's up to you."

"I... I guess I'm ready for sleep. This is only a double bed, it might be a little crowded," he said, eying the bed skeptically.

"Bull. This country was populated in double beds. Lie down, just not in the middle. I have to go pee."

Part LXXXVI

Sara felt Mike get up the next morning. Just like his, her bladder needed release. She didn't think they were at the point in their relationship where they could share a bathroom for that kind of activity, so she scooted past the hallway bathroom to use the en suite in Maggie's room.

On her way out of the luxurious bathroom, she noticed a small pile of scarves on Maggie's dresser. The sight gave her an idea, which she set about setting up.

Maggie was in the kitchen putting together the coffee when Mike got down for breakfast before leaving for work. "Good morning, love. Did you sleep well?"

"No, not really. Can we talk sometime soon? Sara brought up something last night that I need some advice... no, not advice, but I need to get my own feelings straight about it."

"Of course, dear; when?"

"Today will probably be busy until about seven-thirty. Could you come then?"

"I guess. That will leave Sara here alone for dinner. If that's okay, or we could go out for breakfast tomorrow, just the two of us."

"Yeah, that would be better, I guess. I better get going. Why don't you bring her for dinner, and we can all eat together and discuss the Inn."

"Okay. We'll see you around seven-thirty."

Sara waited until she heard Mike's car drive away. Anna had already gone to Waverley's to oversee operations until Mike arrived. Sara quietly snuck down the back stairway and peeked into the kitchen.

Maggie, wearing only an apron, was busy at the sink, her back to Sara. As quickly and quietly as she could, Sara crossed the kitchen, to catch Maggie unawares. Pressing the older woman against the counter, she reached around and caught hold of her breasts, her own bare buds pressing into Maggie's back.

"I seem to remember I owe you a favor," she whispered, kissing Maggie on the neck, just below her ear.

"Uhh, that's okay, dear, it's not...Oooohh," she moaned as the young brunette began to knead her breasts and roll her nipples between her thumbs and fingers.

"Oh, yes, it is necessary. I always pay my debts, especially with family." Sara moved her hands to take hold of Maggie's and turned her around. "Come with me," she ordered.

Wondering what she was letting herself in for, the older blonde acceded and allowed Sara to lead her to her own room, discarding the apron in the kitchen. She was surprised to see a large pile of scarves in the middle of her bed.

"Have you ever been restrained, Maggie?" asked Sara in a conversational tone as she led her to the bed. Brushing the scarves aside, she pushed Maggie on to the bed and positioned her in the center.

"No, not tied down, but locked in a closet once. You have to promise me, Sara, not to leave me alone for more than a minute. Promise, or whatever you have planned stops now."

Sara looked at her lover's mother, whose face clearly exhibited her desire, and heard the determination in her voice. "I promise, Maggie. I won't leave you alone, intentionally, for more than a minute." She bent down and kissed her captive on the mouth, coaxing Maggie to open her lips.

"Now, just relax," Sara said as she looped a scarf around each of Maggie's ankles and wrists, and tied them to the corners of the bed, spread-eagling her. She then did the same with Maggie's knees, giving her total access to Maggie's most sensitive areas.

Sara picked up the remainder of the scarves and returned them to the dresser, depositing them in an open drawer. On top of the dresser, Maggie had an arrangement of various tail feathers from large birds. There were peacock feathers, turkey, eagle, ostrich and pheasant among others. Glancing back over her shoulder at Maggie, Sara selected a few then returned to the bed.

Because the feathers had long since become a non-stimulus for Maggie, an item seen several times a day, but rarely noticed, it never occurred to her that Sara might use them. Restrained as she was, she could not see her young captor make her selection or carry them back to the bed, to drop them between Maggie's legs.

Sara positioned herself on Maggie's right side, lying beside her, and began to place several light kisses all over the older blonde's face, her right hand busy caressing Maggie's torso, from shoulder to hip. As the caresses went on, they grew lighter in touch, and ventured into areas universally ticklish— her armpits, around her navel, the underside of her breast, the hollow around her hip, the soft skin on the inside of her thigh.

With the exception of the armpit, these areas are also secondary erogenous zones, and Maggie initially found herself responding to the caresses and becoming aroused. As Sara's touch became lighter, the caresses began to tickle and Maggie found herself reflexively jerking away from the younger woman's touch.

After several minutes of this activity, Sara got up on her knees and looked down at Maggie. "You seem very sensitive today, Maggie. Maybe this will help you," she said and leaned down to select a peacock feather from her collection.

Maggie's eye's widened in disbelief. "No! Sara, you wouldn't...Sara! No! Don't you dare..." She relaxed as the feather was gently drawn down her calf muscle., only to break out laughing when Sara continued to the sole of her foot. "No, Sara (ha ha ha ah ha) don't now (ha ha ha ha ha) please..." she was gasping for breath as Sara allowed her a brief respite.

The respite, however, was short lived as Sara reached over and repeated the feathery caresses on the other foot and calf. "No, Sara!" Maggie screamed, "don't now stop please (ha ha ha ha) Sara please no no stop (ah ha ah ha ha ha ha ha) stop this now, Sara!" she cried, her voice escalating in pitch and volume.

With what had to be the most insincere smile Maggie had ever seen, Sara said, "Okay," and moved the brightly colored feather to the inside of Maggie's left thigh.

"Nooooo! (ha ha ha ha) no (heehee hee hee) no don't (ha ha haaha)please No!" Maggie pleaded, giggling at the same time. Sara appeared to relent as she withdrew the blue-green plume and dropped it on the bed. She knelt next to Maggie and bent down to kiss her again.

"Just a little more. I'm sure you'll enjoy this," she said as she pulled away. Maggie's eyes grew wild with fearful anticipation when she saw the turkey feather in Sara' hand.

"Where...what are you...No! no! Please, no (hee hee heee heeha ha)Sara, stop, please," she begged as the young woman caressed Maggie's upper torso, concentrating on her arms and arm pits.

Maggie thought she was being given a respite when Sara moved the brown and white plume to gently caress her neck and face, only to learn the gentle touch of the feather left lingering tickles which she couldn't brush away. It felt like individual strands of hair were lying on her face, especially around her mouth, nose and eye area. She pled with Sara to brush her face to get rid of them, only to have Sara repeat the caress with the feather, intensifying the sensation.

Sara followed that act of kindness by drawing the broad plume down Maggie's neck, down through the shallow valley between her breasts and then to the side of her chest where her ribs were easily seen. Here Sara began lazily drawing figure eights with the feather, changing sides every couple of minutes.

"Ohmigod! Sara, no, no please I beg oh oh uh ungh no no stop this now let me go Sara goddam it stop no no please Sara!" Again, there was a brief respite as Maggie's tormentor seemed to relent, giving Maggie a chance to catch her breath, recovering from the forced laughter.

She tried to lift her head to see what Sara was doing. She blanched when she saw the young brunette pick up an ostrich feather. "Sara, no! That's enough, now; let me...Sara! No! Stop! Oh! Mi! God! Sara," she screamed, begging as Sara drew the frothy plume across her breasts.

"Sara, you bitch! (Ha hahaha) noooo(hee heheehheeehheeheheh)Sara, noooo please I'm begging yououououo, Saraaaaaaaa (hahahahahahah) stop oh fuck shit piss fuck Sara stoooooooop! You fucking bitch, stop this now nooooooo!" Maggie was screaming for release, barely able to breathe, and on the verge of climaxing.

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers