Paid Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison replied, "I guess so. It sounds pretty much like what Kate told me. I have played a few of these games and they did really turn me on, but I've never gotten into them very deeply. I guess you could say I like them a lot, but I can take it or leave it."

Ken nodded. "Good. Now about something you are probably too polite to ask. About the money. Why do we have to pay someone to play games they like? First, I think Kate told you, we'll pay you four grand at the end of the trip. Plus all your expenses. We do this for several reasons. First, like I said, we're not into this 'lifestyle' full time. This is just a pleasant break we have once in a while. Therefore we don't spend a lot of time with people who are really into this. Secondly, as you might have noticed, all of you are extremely attractive women as well as intelligent and self-assured. That's one of the reasons we limit ourselves to graduate students who are more mature. Also you are amateurs - definitely no insult intended. We're not interested in hiring a professional who's doing this stuff just for the money and pretending enjoyment. We look for someone, like ourselves, who likes this stuff but whose whole life isn't hung up with it. And finally, we are, what might be called, 'self made men.' That is, we worked ourselves up and remember what college was like. Never enough money for what you want. We can afford it and we like to help you out in return."

"Now as to what we'd expect you to do. This whole thing is about sex. You will have sex with all of us, alone or in combination. Pretty much every type of sex. Sometimes we like you to enjoy the other women, too, but if that's a real problem for you, we certainly won't force it. There will be a lot of bondage, a fair amount of spanking, whipping, etc. - none severe enough to do any real damage, like I said. We don't really think of you as a sex slave, but rather as a captive, to be used sexually, but who also wants it herself. Things can get pretty intense, but we would never force you to continue something you really didn't want to. Each of you will have a safe word. You're familiar with safe words?" Alison nodded. "In fact, you'll have two: 'red light' means stop and 'yellow light' means go a little easier. How's this sounding to you?"

"Pretty much like I'm dreaming," Alison said. "Really, I think I would love most of this. I really haven't tried anything too severe - like any real whipping. I've had a belt used on me, but nothing worse. I honestly can't say about sex with another woman. I know I'm not gay, but I don't know if I would enjoy it with another girl just for the sexual fun of it. Probably I'd be willing to give it a try. I've never had anal sex and I'm a little scared of that, but I'd at least try it. If you still want to have me, I'm ready to go along."

"Wonderful!" Ken exclaimed. "We'll be sailing tomorrow at about eight fifteen. Everyone is going to meet down on the beach where we were this afternoon at seven for breakfast. Wear your bathing suit, put your hair brush and such in a small bag and pack everything else and bring it along. Leave your key here in the room and we'll take care of checking you out." Ken stood up and turned towards the door.

Alison quickly stood and said, "Just a second." Ken turned and she took a step towards him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's just that I've had a nearly irresistible urge ever since I first met you this afternoon to do this." Allison put her arms around Ken's neck and pulled herself against him and locked her mouth to his. As she pressed against him, Ken responded and in a second his mouth opened to hers and their tongues swirled together. Ken's hands slid down her bare back and came to rest cupping her taut buttocks. Alison could feel him begin to harden against her and she ground her pelvis against his.

Still holding the kiss, Alison pushed his jacket from his shoulders and began to unbutton his shirt. Ken hesitated only a second and then his hand lifted to the zipper on her dress and began to slowly slide it down. They continued locked mouth to mouth as they removed each others' clothes and before two minutes had passed, both were nude and still holding the kiss. Alison felt her nipples, now rock hard, rub across the course hair of Ken's chest and she let her hand drop to grasp his now erect member. Her mind was happy to discover that even here Ken fulfilled her imagination: The hard rod in her hand was a good seven inches and felt like a hot, living shaft. The couple moved towards the bed and Ken lowered her slowly. He lowered himself over her and Alison sharply sucked in her breath as she felt the hard cock slide into her sopping tunnel. They made love with an intensity that surprised both of them and afterwards Alison mentally rated the encounter as a seven on a scale of ten. A seven for the first time was outstanding! She expected that after a few more episodes it might even rise to an eleven!

After the final explosions, the two lay together for several minutes, Ken occasionally kissing her shoulders, breasts, and eyelids. Finally he kissed her firmly on the lips and sat up. "I wasn't expecting that," he said. "But I'm certainly not complaining. I think we are going to really enjoy each other. And while it's not normally my style to leave, I really do have to go back to my room and finish a couple of things before tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to this cruise - more so now than any previous one." He bent and kissed her once more. "good night, Lover." Then he slipped on his clothes and left, closing the door softly behind him. Alison shivered with the incredible excitement of everything: the love making, the anticipation of the trip, and a little apprehension of what it was going to be like to be a sex slave. Or, she corrected herself, a willing sexual captive. She set her clock for six, pulled a sheet over her nude form, and was almost instantly asleep.

PAID VACATION - Ch. 3

When the alarm sounded at six, Alison required several seconds to recall exactly where she was. But as memory flooded back and she became aware of the bright tropical sun shining in her window she was intensely eager to get on with things. For a second as she recalled the events of the previous evening, everything seemed like a wild dream. Then the remembered the feel of Ken's hard body pressing against her and the excitement of him sliding into her brought back the wonderful reality. Still nude, she leaped from the bed and enthusiastically headed for the shower.

She remained nude while she packed her few belongings into her travel bag and put her brush and comb, her birth control pills, and a couple of other small things into a small belt pack. Finally she retrieved the bathing suit she had washed out the previous afternoon from where it hung drying in the bathroom. Somehow in this island vacationland it didn't seem unusual to leave the room before seven dressed only in a brief bikini. In fact, as she closed her room door, leaving the key inside, and started towards the beachfront coffee shop she saw several others out walking the beach or heading towards other buildings and none of them wore much more than she did. Although the sun was not yet high, the temperature was well into the seventies and Alison knew that in the islands it would soon climb into the low eighties, but not go far enough to be uncomfortable.

The sand felt warm beneath her feet as she crossed the fifty yards or so to where everyone had been the previous afternoon. As she arrived she saw that Sue and Kate were already there with Ken, Joe, and James. She joined them and within a couple of minutes all the others had arrived. The men had already ordered a light breakfast of fruits and breads which began to be served buffet style by the hotel's efficient staff. Before they had finished eating, several other small groups and a couple of individuals had arrived and were eating their own meals. A number of other people could be seen walking on the beach. This place seemed to come alive earlier than Alison had expected.

When everyone had finished James called over one of the hotel waiters. He spoke quietly to him for a second and Alison saw him press a bill into the man's hand as he smiled and nodded. She was then a little surprised to see the man begin to collect the travel bags from the five women and leave with them. "Don't worry," James said. "They'll be stored and ready for you when we get back. The reality was beginning to sink into Alison that she would be leaving for a two week trip with no clothing whatsoever except the few ounces she was currently wearing. The concept both excited and slightly frightened her.

James spoke again. "The boat is over at the hotel pier. It's only a few hundred yards so let's walk over." With that he led the group down the beach towards a long wooden pier running out into the bay. There were several craft, both power and sail, tied up along it, but James went on towards the farthest end. Even though Alison knew the boat was fairly large she was still impressed by the sight of it. The boat, anchored a little way out, looked to be a good sixty feet or more long with a fairly wide beam. Not built for racing, she thought, but it should be stable and certainly could offer enough room. A cockpit was located on a raised portion near the bow and a closed pilot house was above and behind that. This struck Alison as a little strange. She was not a sailor but had spent a little time with smaller craft on Lake Michigan and now thought that the layout of this craft made it necessary for the pilot to look over his shoulder to see the condition of the sail. But then, she thought, it did give a nice clear view forward and with a craft like this it was unlikely that they would be constantly sailing close to the wind. As she had already thought, this was not a racing craft.

There was a small, outboard powered launch with an attendant waiting at the end of the pier to take them out to the boat and everyone was soon aboard. James told them to stay topside. He then went to the cockpit, turned on the blowers, and shortly started the axillary engine. It appeared the boat could be run from either the closed pilot house or the open cockpit. Within five minutes they were slowly heading towards the mouth of the bay. As soon as they rounded the point a couple of the men began to handle the sails like they really knew what they were doing. In only a few minutes James cut the engine and the craft was slicing through the incredibly clear blue water at a fair pace.

For the next half hour everyone was either engaged in trimming the sails or just sat enjoying the sun, sea and breeze and each other's conversation. Then, as the island was dropping low behind them, James locked the sail and engaged what must have been some kind of autopilot. He came aft along with the other men who had been on the sails and joined everyone else in the aft well. A subtle change seemed to come over the men. James began in a tone that seemed more strongly in command, as though it were no longer a gathering of friends, but a situation in which he was clearly in charge. "I think it's time that our 'guests'" - he said the word so to indicate that they were anything but guests - "that our 'guests' learn their proper place." He opened a small storage compartment, brought out a nylon bag, and then turned to face the women. "All right, you wenches, strip."

Alison looked around. Kate, Kelly, and Sue immediately began to unfasten their bikini tops. After a second's hesitation, Alison followed suit and also saw that Barb was removing hers. Within thirty seconds the bottoms had followed and all five women were completely naked. Alison noticed that Kelly and Sue had, as had Kate, completely shaved pubes. James emptied the bag he was holding onto the well floor and Alison saw that it contained sets of padded cuffs. James collected their suits and placed them inside the now empty bag. He stowed the bag back into the compartment and closed a padlock onto the hasp. "You'll have no more need of these for the next two weeks," he said.

The other men now picked up sets of the cuffs and each went to one of the women and fastened the cuffs about their wrists and ankles. The cuffs were padded and soft so that they were not uncomfortable, but fit closely. Metal D rings were securely attached to each cuff. James spoke again. "Since you haven't been out in the sun too much, we're going to limit you so you won't get a burn. In a few minutes we'll take you below for some other 'activity', but first we have something that must be done." He nodded to the others and two men each moved towards Alison and Barb. They firmly took the girls' arms and led them over to a pair of benches, vinyl covered and heavily padded. Each girl was laid on her back and her hands were fastened over her head to the bench legs. Alison's own legs were spread to either side of the bench and tied, completely exposing her. She could see that Barb was similarly arrayed. The other three women then had their hands clipped together behind them, but were left free to watch.

One of the men went below and soon returned with a large plastic bowl. He removed a small, wet hand towel and squeezed out the extra water. As he placed this over Alison's crotch and she felt the hot water, she began to get a pretty good idea of what was coming. The man repeated the procedure with Barb. In a few minutes the man removed the towel from Alison's thick patch of red hair and her guess was confirmed when he began to apply shaving cream. She had noticed that Barb was a natural blonde - or had done a really good dye job - but now guessed that in a minute or two no one would be able to check either of their natural colors. As the razor tugged repeatedly across her sensitive skin, Alison felt the sea breeze began to caress in previously protected places and decided the sensation was a nice one. In just a few minutes both women were as bare in their private regions as they had been as little girls. Ken used the warm water to rinse them and then a towel to pat them dry.

He made an intense inspection, bringing a blush to both Alison and Barb. "Looks good to me," he said, "but maybe we should conduct a quality assurance test." At this the other four men laughed and moved over to the two girls. Ken knelt at Alison's feet and James did the same with Barb. Then suddenly Alison felt the unusual sensation of a wet tongue running up the inside of her leg and across the smooth area which, until a few minutes ago, had been shielded by her course, red thatch. After several seconds of licking, Ken stood and Bob took his place. For ten minutes the men switched off between the two bound women, licking their newly bared pubes and bringing both to a high level of excitement.

At last David stood up and said, "Well, I, for one, want to sample the wench." A murmur of agreement went through the other four men and Bob stood up from where he was busy with his tongue on Barb's bare crotch. Both men pulled off their bathing suits, revealing hard cocks. Alison was already in a high state of excitement and when a man she had met less than a day earlier and only spoken with a little, stood naked before her, lowering himself onto her bare body, she was too turned on to be embarrassed that her friend Kate as well as several others - practically strangers - were watching as she began to be soundly fucked. As David and Bob finished and pulled their shrinking members away, their places were taken by Ken and Joe. And when Ken finished with Barb enjoying her second orgasm, James took his place and drove her to two more.

As Alison lay in the sun, tied naked and exposed with the come of two men running out of her slit, it really began to sink in what this trip was going to be like. And she loved it!

The men remained naked and soon began to release the two bound women. "We don't want our returning captives to feel slighted," David said. "I think we should do something to celebrate the beginning of their new trip." He bent to another compartment and when he stood again, Alison could se that he held a cat of nine tails in his hand. The whip had leather tails about thirty inches long and looked well oiled. The tails blended into the leather wrapping of the sixteen inch handle. As he held up the whip the other men cheered and three of them went to the three girls. The women's hands were unclipped and then they were taken towards the front of the well. Alison had noticed that there were several tall poles rising from the edge of the well and that those along the front and back were connected by cross pieces located about eight feet up from the bottom. She had assumed that this arrangement was probably used to hold a tarp or such in case of weather. Now she saw it was for a different purpose as the three women were led beneath it. Their hands were raised above their heads, spread about two feet apart and then attached to light chains which were attached to rings in the cross piece. Their ankles were spread and the cuffs attached to rings in the deck. Each of the women was now stretched spread eagled with their backs towards the men in the well. Alison and Barb were led to the other end and arranged similarly, facing forward so they could watch Kate, Sue, and Kelly.

Ken and James had also brought out identical whips and now each of the three moved behind the bound women. David swung the whip sharply so the tails landed across Kate's ass. Her cry, more of surprise than pain, mingled with the sound of leather on flesh. It was immediately followed by the combined sounds of two more strokes landing on the other two pairs of bare buttocks.

When Alison had first seen the cat her feelings were mixed: apprehension and excitement. Now as she watched her friend and the other two being flogged she was still a little afraid. Would she be able to take this? Would she have to right away? But she was also surprised by the intense sensation the sight and sound caused. At the first stroke and Kate's cry she felt her own pussy flood with moisture. Now as the whipping continued with harder and harder strokes leaving red lines on the bare flesh and bringing sharp cries from the girls, she found herself squirming against her bonds and trying to squeeze her legs together. When she glanced around at Barb she saw the other woman appeared to be having a similar reaction.

The whipping continued with the men beginning to spread the blows. While they still concentrated on the now red asses, they also landed blows to the backs, legs, and even, Alison was somewhat surprised to see, to the women's fronts, including their bare breasts. Finally the blows ceased and David and James moved behind their two girls and began to fondle their tits from behind. It was obvious from the women's reactions they were enjoying everything, even including the whipping. Instead of playing with Kelly, Ken stepped back and turned to Joe, who was watching intently. In fact, Alison thought with a suppressed giggle, he'd better watch out or he'd get his tongue stepped on. Ken motioned to Joe. "Go ahead, Joe. This is your first trip so you might as well get into the way we run things from the start." Joe didn't need any extra urging and moved up behind Kate and began squeezing her firm breasts as he pressed himself against her hot, red rear.

Ken moved over to Alison and Bob stepped next to Barb. The two men, while continuing to watch the action in front of them, began to tease the two bound women. He rolled Alison's hard nipples between his fingers and thumbs, he let his hands brush over her swollen pussy lips and newly exposed pubes. Finally he used a finger to penetrate her and play with her hard clit. Meanwhile the three men had all entered the hanging women from behind and were holding onto their hips and fucking them in hard, deep strokes. Alison was aware that there seemed to be a woman climaxing constantly, but was so involved with her own arousal that she couldn't have said which ones. Actually before the men stopped each of the five had come at least two times. Kate had had four hard climaxes and was now hanging almost limply.