Paid Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll just leave it there until tonight," James said. "You may even find you like it."

Alison could almost believe that. It did feel pretty good. An unusual feeling. 'Full" was probably the best way to describe it. But she wasn't sure about leaving it inside her for several hours. Oh, well, she didn't have a lot of choice in the matter, did she? Then she noticed that James was still speaking.

"But right now, I think you need some more attention." He picked up a folded strip of black silk and began to tie it over Alison's eyes, blindfolding her. Losing her sight made the girl even more aware that she was totally naked and stretched wide open for anyone to see. It also made her feel very vulnerable. She was trying to guess what was going on from the sounds around her. However, this wasn't easy because Kelly's cries of rising excitement combined with the sporadic slaps of the paddles against the other two women and their accompanying cries. She even thought she heard a muffled cry from above decks. Suddenly a hot, burning pain struck her left nipple. She screamed, mostly at the surprise, because the hurt disappeared almost as fast as it came. Then a similar pain hit her right tit. This was followed by one after another, on her breasts, her stomach, her pubes and even her pussy itself. She quickly guessed that it was candle wax as James moved the burning taper to one unanticipated position after another.

After several minutes of this treatment, it stopped. Then she felt fingers pull the wax from her nipples, but shortly after sharp pain struck them again as a clamp closed on first one and then the other. Before her cries at this abuse had subsided she felt a hot, hard cock slide into her pussy and plunge on directly, it seemed, to her very core. It required only a few strokes before she was coming again, but the man continued to pound her until she felt him explode deeply inside. But it didn't end there. As soon as he withdrew a new cock took his place. And when the second man had sprayed his hot load, a third replaced him. Alison came five times during this treatment and when the last intruder had withdrawn, lay exhausted. "I haven't known any of these men a whole day yet," she thought, "and I've probably already been fucked by all of them.

The blindfold was removed and Alison looked around. Ken was leaning against Kelly's bare ass. Alison couldn't see if he was still embedded or just holding himself against her as he casually stroked her flanks and the sides of her breasts. The look on Kelly's face indicated that either way she had been very satisfied. Barb and Kate were still hanging by their wrists and in the throws of their own orgasms as James moved the double dildo in and out of their pussies. Their asses were bright red and both girls seemed drenched in sweat, but throughly enjoying things. Bob and Joe were standing next to Alison and taking in the action. Joe held the blindfold in his left hand and his right gently stroked along Alison's thigh and across her bare pubes. He looked down at her and smiled, a smile Alison instantly returned.

In a minute or two as Barb and Kate began to cool, the men moved to untie all the women. James started from the room and, looking over his shoulder, said, "You guys can show them around. I'll clean up quickly and relieve David and he can bring Sue down, too."

Ken waved in acknowledgment and went back to removing Kate's cuffs. When all four girls were completely free he got their attention. "Kate and Kelly, you two know where everything is, but if you want to tag along while I show our two newcomers around, feel free. Otherwise you two can grab a shower. Then you might see what you can find for lunch. Then I think everyone can have a little free time until dinner time. Just remember, you haven't been out in the sun much yet, so don't get burned." Kate and Kelly looked at each other, shrugged, and then started forward. Bob and Joe left right after them.

Then Ken turned his attention to Barb and Alison. "The layout of the boat is pretty straight forward," he began. "This lounge is largely used for games and the one forward for eating. That doesn't mean we restrict ourselves to that, but it's usually the way things work out. The galley is just aft of the forward lounge on the starboard side. There's a cabin opposite. Then a head on each side and three more cabins on the port and one on the starboard. Just aft of the last starboard cabin, opposite the last two port cabins, is the owner's suite which is quite a bit larger and has it's own head. We'll go forward and you two can grab a quick shower. Remember, on board we're limited in how much fresh water we can carry. We have quite a bit, actually, but I expect we'll probably go through a lot, too. Take boat showers: a minimum of water. Wet down and turn off the water. Use the soap and then turn on the water long enough to rinse. If you just want to rinse off, you can use salt water and then just enough fresh water to get that off. The salt water tap is labeled and comes in only one temperature: the same as the ocean, which is usually pretty warm around here."

"After you clean up you might help the other girls with lunch and after that you are free to move around the boat or whatever you want until dinner time. Like I warned Kate and Kelly, beware of too much sun too quickly. We'll be leaving the cuffs off of you whenever we can at first so that you don't end up with four white rings in your tan. Might be hard to explain when you get back. Of course, if one of us decides he's horny, that takes precedence. After all, you're here to be our sex slaves, remember?" This brought grins from the two women and a smile from Ken.

Looking down the companionway Ken saw Kelly and Kate emerge from the starboard head. "Looks like the first two are finished. Go ahead and clean up. Use the starboard head."

The two girls had just passed the ladder when Sue, now free of her cuffs and bonds, came down the ladder and started forward behind them. They opened the door to the head and saw a compact space with a sink, toilet and a shower stall. The stall was a little wider than seemed necessary: about three feet and two feet deep. Sue came in behind them and said, "It's a little crowed with three of us, but we're going to be pretty close the next couple of weeks anyway. We can all fit in and save a little water."

Alison looked at Barb, not wanting to say no, but just a little uncertain. Barb, after all, had just spent quite awhile being as close to Kate as two people could be. Finally she mentally shrugged to herself and squeezed into the shower with the other two girls. Alison had, of course, showered with other girls in gyms, but never in such close proximity that constant rubbing and touching was necessary. However, still in an aroused state - would she be in any other state for the next two weeks? - she didn't find the sensation of a bare tit or ass touching her body adverse at all. In fact, she had to admit to herself, it felt pretty sexy.

When the three emerged from the shower they quickly dried, helping each other with no embarrassment. As they were drying off Sue asked, "Well, Barb - and you too Alison - how do you like being sex slaves?"

Barb grinned at her friend. "With these guys? I love it."

Sue grinned back and then looked questioningly at Alison. Alison wasn't a close friend of Sue as was Barb, but she liked her. Also the two of them had the common bond of the butt plugs still embedded in their rears, so she didn't feel much hesitation is answering. "Pretty much like Barb. I've never played any games to this extent before, but I'm finding I do get turned on by them. Even the whipping. But we can't keep going at this level, can we? I mean even if the guys could keep it up, so to speak, won't our asses get too sore?"

Sue answered, "Oh, your ass will definitely be sore along with all the rest of you. But not really too much. You notice that most of the whip marks are fading already. The guys won't really whip us to do any damage. I mean it will really sting, but the skin will heal pretty quickly. As for keeping it up, well, believe it or not, but last year I think they averaged about eight or ten times a day each. That means each of us will be fucked eight or ten times a day. And they can still use their tongues and dildos and such in addition. I lost count of orgasms right away, but I'm sure I came at least twenty times a day. And it burns a lot of calories, so we can eat pretty much as much as we want. Just don't try to eat too big a meal at once. you don't want to barf all over one of the guys."

This brought giggles from each of the three. Then Sue said, "Come on and let's help Kate and Kelly with lunch." They went out into the companionway and on up to the galley.

There wasn't room enough in the galley for more than two of them, so they let Kate and Kelly hand out food for them to carry forward. There was fresh fruit, some breads, and some meat and cheese for sandwiches. As they moved back and forth Alison found she was right about passing each other in the companionway. It seemed impossible to pass without her tits rubbing against the other girl. "It's going to be an interesting two weeks," she thought again.

Ken, Joe, David, and Bob soon entered the longue. Now they were once more wearing bathing suits, but were otherwise bare. Bob called topside for James and the men sat down to eat.

This lounge had windows forward and along both sides as well, so when James left the autopilot on and came below, he could still keep watch. Not that they expected any real traffic. This area wasn't in any regular shipping lanes and a sail craft had right of way over other types anyway. Still, it didn't hurt to keep a look out when they were moving. When he came in and joined the others, Ken turned towards the women and said, "We're not going to make you eat out of bowls on the floor or anything like that. Humiliation turns us off. But we do expect you to serve us and then sit next to us. And don't be surprised if all of our attention isn't on the food all the time."

When Alison took her place between David and James, she found out what he meant. During a large part of the meal one or the other of the men had a hand on her thigh or between her legs, rubbing or even fingering her a little. By the time lunch was over Alison was soaked again and judging by their squirming, so were the other girls.

After lunch, Joe went up to take the watch and the women cleaned things up. The other four men soon headed topside also and when the women had finished, Kelly said, "I guess we're free until supper. Why don't we go topside and get a little sun so we can get started on a tan. Just remember to roll over now and then, girls."

This brought several laughs and the five started up the ladder with Kelly stopping long enough to get a large bottle of sunblock from a locker. Once on deck they headed aft where they could spread some towels on the deck behind the well where they had been that morning. Alison started to apply some of the sunscreen when Kelly came over to her and said, "Let me help you with that." She took the bottle and began to spread the lotion over Alison's back. "It doesn't bother you that I do this, does it? The guys love to watch us oil each other."

Alison smiled and shook her head. "I've never played games with another woman, if that's what you mean. But I'm beginning to find I'm a little excited by the idea. You were here last year. Did you make it with the other women?"

"Yep. Like you, I'd never tried anything like that before last year, but I found it did excite me. But the funny thing is that when I went home I had no urge to try it again and I haven't touched another girl since last time. Still, I am kind of looking forward to it again."

"Well, like I said, I've never done it before at all, but I think I'd be willing to give it a try," Alison said.

"I'm sure the guys will see that you get the chance unless you let them know that you don't want to. So if you're curious, just don't say anything and pretty soon you'll get your chance. After all, you saw that they didn't waste any time getting Barb against Kate today. Even if they didn't do much directly with each other yet. Roll over and let me get your front."

Alison rolled onto her back and Kelly began to spread the liquid across her stomach and soon was rubbing it all over her breasts. Alison's nipples hardened and Kelly let her hand glide over them a couple of times. "I've been wanting to ask you," Alison said, "when you were getting it in the rear down there, did it really feel good? I've always been afraid it would hurt too much to try."

Kelly laughed, a low sound deep in her throat. "Oh, it definitely felt good. I love taking it up the ass. Don't get me wrong, it can hurt if it's not done right. But these guys are always careful and warm you up first. Once you get relaxed, there's no feeling to compare with a hard cock sliding into your bottom. Unless it's another hard cock sliding into your pussy at the same time."

Alison was startled. At the same time? She had known she was going to be fucked by all five men, but she hadn't really considered the possibility that it might be more than one of them at a time. Still, she found this new idea exciting, too.

Kelly sat back and handed the bottle to Alison. "OK, now do me." She stretched out and Alison sat up and began to apply the lotion to Kelly's back. The feel of the smooth female flesh under her hand gave Alison a warm, comfortable feeling and when Kelly rolled onto her back and Alison began to apply lotion to her front, she couldn't help but to let her hands do a little extra roaming across Kelly's hard nipples and even over her swollen pussy lips. Kelly didn't seem to mind.

When both the women were well oiled, they stretched out and spent the next hour soaking up the warmth of the tropical sun. After Michigan in March, Alison decided, this was wonderful. But about half way through the hour Kelly said, "You know, since you've just been shaved down there you'd better be a little careful. Just a second." She got up and went over to the well where the men were sitting, talking and watching the young women. She spoke to James and in a minute returned with a small bandana in each hand. She went over to Barb, spoke to her a second, and handed her one. Then she came back beside Alison and laid the small square of cloth across her newly cleared pubic area. "A small special dispensation from our captors. Not exactly clothing, but the most you'll get to wear for a while."

The girls continued to talk in low tones. When Alison rolled onto her front again she became aware once more of the plug embedded in her rectum. This brought back the thought of anal sex once more. "Kelly," she said, "They stuck this plug in my ass to 'prepare me' they said. Am I going to be having anal sex right away?"

Kelly looked over at her. "I expect one of them will take you tonight. With that tight ass of yours I don't imagine they can resist very long. But don't worry about it. Remember I told you they would take it easy and not hurt you. And that plug will loosen you up quite a bit. You might as well get used to it, too, because I expect they'll be giving out asses a lot of attention. I think I slept with a plug about half the time last year."

"I guess I'm not really afraid or it," Alison replied. "Just a little apprehensive. And a little excited and even a little eager. It does sound pretty hot. As long as it doesn't hurt too much."

"Oh, it may hurt some," Kelly told her. "But not too much. And it will definitely be worth it."

When they had been out in the sun for a little over an hour, Kelly suggested that they all go below. As everyone started down the ladder Kate said, "Let's get something to drink and than I, for one, am going to get a nap. I suspect that we won't get a lot of sleep tonight, especially since this is the first night out."

Everyone agreed and they headed forward to the dining longue, stopping at the galley to pick up some juice and chilled bottled water. When everyone was settled with their drink, Barb asked, "What can we expect tonight?" Sue started to open her mouth, but Barb quickly broke in. "I mean besides sex." Everyone laughed and Barb went on. "Will they keep us tied up somewhere and keep using us all night, or what?"

Kate explained, "If it's like last year, each of them will have one of us to himself every night. They rotate somehow, so you'll be spending about three nights with each of them. Oh, once in a while a couple of them will get together and share, but generally you're with one guy all night. Night, by the way, is from ten until eight the next morning. They divide it into five watches and each guy stands one watch each night, but they rotate which one. You will stand watch with them, or maybe 'stand' isn't the right word."

Kelly put in, "That's right. And I think some of those watches are the hottest times of the whole trip. They run on autopilot, so the guys really don't have much to keep them away from us and they seem to think of some of the sexiest things. Besides, there's something about the sea and the wind and everything when you're up there alone in the middle of the night that is an incredible turn-on." Kate and Sue nodded and murmured agreement.

When the five had finished their drinks they headed aft. Sue and Barb went into one cabin and Kelly, Kate, and Alison headed towards another. Once inside they settled down for a nap. Each cabin had two beds, arranged one above the other like bunks. However, each was a wide double and slightly overlength. Kelly quickly climbed into the top bunk, leaving the lower for Kate and Alison. As the two of them climbed onto the bed, Alison became aware that she was totally naked and would be sleeping where she could hardly avoid touching her roommate. She had completely forgotten her state of undress and hadn't been bothered by the close contact when passing in the companionway or anywhere else, but now she seemed to hesitate. Kate seemed to read her mind and said, "We're going to be pretty close the next couple of weeks, Ali. You saw me with Barb earlier and you know that unless you object the guys will probably get all of us together sometime. Tell me, does the idea bother you?"

Alison looked at her roommate and slowly shook her head. "No, I guess it really doesn't. I told Kelly earlier that the idea even excited me. You two sure looked like you were enjoying yourselves."

Kate laughed. "That we certainly were."

Kelly had overheard and now leaned down from the top bunk. "You know Barb and Sue are roommates, too, and Sue told me that they have played together before. So it looks like Alison is the only one who hasn't. Are you serious about wanting to make it with another woman, Alison?"

Alison felt a little embarrassed but managed to answer, "I guess I am. It sounds exciting and every time I've touched one of you today it felt like more of a turn on than anything else."

"OK," Kelly said, "I've got an idea. Since the guys know you haven't done it before they will probably take it a little slowly with you to make sure you really want to. So if you want to earn some brownie points with them, why don't you beat them to it. I expect we'll probably have some free time after supper. If we do, why don't you two get where the guys can all see you and put on a show."

Kate and Alison looked at each other. "Well, I wouldn't mind. What about you, Ali?"

Alison was silent for several seconds. Finally she looked directly at Kate and replied, "If you're sure this won't change anything about our friendship, I think I'd like to try. But you'll probably have to tell me what to do."

Kate smiled back at her. "Don't worry about us. When we're done with this trip things can go right back to the way they were. Or not. As long as you don't expect me to give up men. And as for knowing what to do. Well, Ali, I'm willing to bet that you are a natural at this as well as everything else related to sex. I'm sure you'll figure things out."