Paid Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By eight thirty when the men called the women to come below, Alison was more than eager. This time when they entered the forward cabin, the men had moved the padded table into the center. Alison was placed on it on her back, her waist near one end, and then had her legs lifted high and wide. Her ankle cuffs were attached to ceiling chains, bringing her legs vertical and spreading her feet a yard apart. Her wrists were pulled back and anchored to the other end of the table and a waist belt held her down on the leather top.

Alison realized this position opened her up, exposing her pussy and anus as well as making her bottom available for spanking or whipping. But rather than fearing this she found she was looking forward to it. Of course she knew that any whipping, while it would undoubtedly hurt, would not cause any real harm. Otherwise she surly would have been afraid, but Alison looked at all of this as an exciting game. And the game started almost immediately as James brought a wood paddle against her exposed ass with a loud slap. All five of the men gave her several swats each using several different kinds of paddles. Then the women started. When Sue landed her last swat, Alison looked up, her eyes streaming tears, but her breath coming in excited gasps and a wide smile on her face. Sue leaned over and licked her tongue across Alison's red ass and on into her dripping slit. As she moved her tongue up Alison began to strain and tremble and when she reached the bound woman's clit and sucked hard on the excited nub, Alison exploded into orgasm, straining against her bonds.

They let her recover for less than a minute and then two male mouths clamped onto her nipples while a hard cock penetrated her wet core. Over the next hour she was taken by each of the men and each of the women. She lost track of the number of penetrations of her pussy and ass and the number of cocks and pussies presented to her mouth. She was whipped with several cats again, tickled until she was gasping for breath, and had her breasts and nipples manipulated until she thought they were too sensitive to touch. She came a dozen times or more.

When it was time for the first watch, Allison was released and Kate and Kelly once again led her in for a quick shower. As soon as she was dry, Kelly and James escorted her topside for the first watch.

Alison spent the next two hours stretched in a standing spread eagle at the edge of the cockpit. She had her tits whipped with a suede flogger. Vibrators were used in both of her holes. Kelly spent nearly twenty-five minutes tickling her with a large feather while she was impaled with James' cock deeply embedded in her rear.

When the watch finally ended at midnight, Alison had come several more times and already felt stretched, sore and tired - but very, very happy. As Joe and Barb came up for the next watch, Alison noticed that Barb's bottom was marked with red lines, probably from a cat. And she looked frustrated. When she came near Alison, she whispered, "Joe's been saving himself up for you, so I haven't been laid and I'm horny as hell." She grinned at Alison. "So I may just take it out on you, girl." She let her hands grasp Alison's breasts and kissed her full on the lips."

Alison responded to the kiss and as Joe came up behind her he said, "Now, now. We can't have that yet." He pulled Barb back slightly and then placed her front to front with Alison and tied her in a tight spread eagle against the other woman.. Then he spent twenty-minutes working them both over with a cat. Sometime after the first couple of minutes he stopped and inserted a double ended dildo into the two women. Before he quit both women had come several times.

He released them and let Alison stretch for a minute. Then she was retied on her back, arms and legs spread. Barb squatted over Alison's mouth facing her feet. Joe lay on top of Alison, pushing his member inside her, his head lying between Barb's legs. While the bound woman licked and sucked at Barb, Joe slowly fucked her. He'd withdraw nearly all the way and then slowly push himself back inside. Alison realized he must have tremendous control as he took a full thirty seconds on the inward stroke. And then just as long again on the withdrawal. And he kept it up. For more than twenty minutes he slowly fucked her. Barb came a couple of times but kept Alison's tongue and mouth busy. When Joe finally began to lose his restraint, Alison was so sensitive she screamed and began to come on his first fast, deep thrust.

Alison spent the next half hour stretched upright once again with the wind driven ribbons Ken had used on her the first night teasing her nipples and pussy. Joe and Barb also spent a lot of it teasing her, tickling with fingers and feathers. Barb worked a dildo into her rear and occasionally started it vibrating whenever she thought Alison could use a little extra stimulation.

Near the end of the watch, Alison was released and allowed a trip to the head along with a quick shower. When she returned the next watch was just starting with Bob and Kate. David also came with them and Alison remembered the two were sharing Kate for the night. What she found was that really David, Bob, and Kate were sharing her for the next four hours.

During these two watches Alison was subjected to a nearly non-stop stream of stimulation: paddlings, whipping, tickling, as well as vibrators and dildos and sex of every imaginable form. At one point she was stretched atop David while Bob fucked her ass and Kate helped where ever possible. Then everyone switched and she found David's cock in her mouth, Bob's in her pussy, and Kate pounding into her stretched rectum with a strapon. Before the second of the two watches ended, the four had tried at least two other arrangements.

Once again Alison was given a short break to go to the head and shower and then the last watch started with Ken and Sue. By now it was dawn and Alison was exhausted. But she was given no rest. Ken tied her to one of the rape racks and ravished her pussy before changing to her rear hole, all the while Sue was on the deck below her, licking and sucking at her nipples and pussy. When Ken finally came, Sue donned a strapon and started on Alison's pussy from behind while Ken alternated teasing and tormenting Alison's breasts. Before the watch ended, Alison received another working over with a couple of cats and then Ken took her again, this time in her pussy while Sue fucked her rear hole.

As eight o'clock came, Alison was nearly asleep and almost becoming numb to stimulation of any type. But she felt totally satisfied. Kelly, who was up early after having had the first watch, came topside and helped Sue take Alison below. After a shower during which Alison nearly fell asleep standing up, they helped her into a bunk and then went forward to join some of the men for breakfast.

Several hours later Alison woke and started to get up. She groaned slightly and realized she felt sore everywhere. Her tits ached, her pussy lips were swollen, she felt stretched both front and rear, and her ass, legs, and most everywhere else still registered where the paddles, straps and whips had fallen so many times. But she also felt wonderfully - what? - LAID, she finally decided. Yes, she'd loved every minute of it. Even if she didn't think she could have taken much more. She moved slowly towards the head, her muscles feeling better by the second, and realized she hadn't stopped smiling since she had opened her eyes. In fact, she was almost laughing. She decided that despite everything she had never felt so good.

When Alison finished in the head she went topside where she found everyone else in "free time." Everyone greeted her and a number made cracks about the grin on her face as well as the gingerly way she was walking. She gave each of the men a long kiss and then joined the four girls where she also kissed each of them.

Kate looked at her. "Well, what did you think of 'Alison's Day'?" she asked. "Incredible!" Alison answered. Then, totally out of character, she added, "Un-fucking- believable!"

All the girls laughed and Barb said, "I hope I find it as nice."

"Don't worry," Alison said. "I hurt everywhere, I think I was taken thirty or forty times yesterday and I can feel each of them. But it was wonderful. I loved it."

Later, after lunch and a little more free time, it was Barb's turn. It began in the aft cabin a lot as Alison's had, except Barb went onto the table with her legs in the air first. Later after dinner Barb was tied to the vault, her arms pulled up to arch her backwards, and Alison wondered if she had looked that incredibly sexy when she had been tied like that. Especially now that Alison had experienced her own day of such attention and had liked it so much, she didn't hesitate to help work Barb over. She found she enjoyed swinging the whips and paddles at the bound girl and also loved using the strap-ons on her.

Bob had Alison for the night and, as she half way expected, spent a lot of time teasing her, but saved himself for Barb during the midnight watch. As he used his hands and tongue and also vibrators to bring her off several times as well as a few strapping to help her along, Alison thought that women had a big advantage in that they could come again and again (which she had been doing almost non-stop for nearly two weeks now.) Whereas men needed a little time to recover. Admittedly these guys recovered a lot faster than most, but even they couldn't come twenty times a day, and Alison was sure she had been coming at least that much.

When Alison and Bob went topside for the watch they found Barb bent forward over the rim of the cockpit, her ankles tied in the well and her wrists stretched out and tied to the deck in front of her. It looked like David and Sue had been using her pretty hard, but Barb wasn't complaining. In fact when Bob took her from behind without even releasing her first, she called encouragement. Barb came twice before Bob shot his load into her pussy and then asked for more. He used a cat on her ass for fifteen strokes or so and then handed it to Alison. As Alison raised the whip a change came over her and she found herself growing wet at the thought of lashing her new friend's helpless bottom. "I guess because I know I'd love it if our roles were reversed," she thought as she brought the tails down on the taut flesh, eliciting a cry from the bound woman.

When Alison stopped the lashing, Barb's ass was nearly all red and she was straining against her bonds, obviously excited. Alison lay down the cat and as she turned, Bob handed her a strap-on. She grinned at him and began buckling it in place. When it was firmly around her waist she stepped behind the bound woman and then stopped. She turned to Bob and whispered something to him. He grinned at her and then went to a locker and returned, handing her a tube of lubricant. Alison spread the slick substance on her fake "cock" and then covered her finger. She placed the slick finger against Barb's tight anus and began to press inwards. Barb was already breathing fast, but at Alison's touch, she became even more excited. Soon the slick digit was moving in and out and Barb was squirming and twisting against it as best she could.

When Alison removed her finger and began to press the plastic shaft into the seemingly too small hole, Barb strained against the intruder, but to bring it inside, not to keep it out. As the ring of muscle relaxed and the shaft slid inwards, Alison was surprised to feel a sudden wave of excitement bring a rush of heat to her own groin and her ass muscles clench as though it were she on the receiving end. She plowed away for a good ten or fifteen minutes, stretching Barb and bringing both of them off a couple of times.

Bob and Alison spent the entire watch working Barb over, either sexually or with the cats. When their watch ended and they went below, leaving Barb to Ken and Kelly, Alison was so sexually keyed up she thought she wouldn't be able to go to sleep. Fortunately so was Bob. For the next two hours Bob worked over Alison who spent most of it tied tightly to the bed. He had recovered from his two times with Barb and managed to give Alison a long, hard fucking in her own tight ass. At last, both of them nearly exhausted, Bob loosened her bonds, but left her tied to the bed, and they fell asleep.

They woke late and as they ate, Bob mentioned that the next day they would be ending the trip. Alison hadn't kept track of time and was surprised that the two weeks were nearly over. In fact it was sixteen days instead of two weeks as they had a weekend at both the start and finish. As she thought about it Alison realized that today was indeed Saturday and that tomorrow evening she and Kate would be flying back to Michigan. The realization that the trip was nearly over at first served to dampen her spirits a little, but by lunch time she found herself once again back at the incredible arousal level where she had been for the whole trip.

That afternoon everyone spent a long time playing topside. Everyone remained nude throughout supper and afterwards. Later they moved to the aft longue where the men spent two hours playing with the women. James announced that since this was the last night, all the girls would be shared by the men. No one paired up for the entire night but couples occasionally made their way to a cabin for a period. Alison spent an hour and a half in one with Ken while he took her both front and rear and brought her off twice more with his tongue. He also reddened her bottom a little, but this only excited Alison more.

Unlike the other nights a girl might be taken up for a watch, but might be exchanged for someone else and brought back down part way through. Alison made two trips topside where she was flogged once and spent an hour on the rape racks while three different men had her.

No one got a lot of sleep that night. Everyone took short naps - usually after a heavy bout of sex - and no one was really too tired when the sun finally came up. Late in the morning James announced that they would be sailing into harbor about one. That meant everyone would need to get dressed. However, until they actually entered the harbor they could still play below decks. Everyone realized this would be their last chance, so, leaving only one man topside at a time, the others spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon in the stern longue.

Alison was tied in a variety of positions and had by three of the men. She was also whipped and paddled, but she noticed that most of it was confined to her ass or her breasts. Finally it dawned on her that this was being done on purpose so marks wouldn't show once she was dressed. She still thought that some of them would show around her small bikini, which was the only clothing she had on board, but hoped they wouldn't be too bad.

About one thirty James called down that they were nearing the harbor. The party began to break up and finally one of the men brought down their bathing suits. As Alison and the other women put these on she was surprised at how - not really uncomfortable, but maybe confining - they felt. She decided she liked being able to stay nude a lot. She also saw she was right about some of the marks showing. All of the women had a few red lines which could be seen, but James brought in five lovely beach coverups which he presented to the girls. By the time the boat tied up at a floating buoy, everyone was covered sufficiently to appear in public.

The men must have called the harbor master because almost as soon as the boat was fast, a small outboard driven craft approached. Alison was looking out at the harbor and town along with everyone else. Finally she asked, "Just what harbor is this? Exactly where are we?"

James laughed. "Sorry, I forgot to say. Welcome to Bermuda. We've got a room ashore where all your luggage should be. You can change and, since your flights are at different times, we thought you might like to split up and do some shopping or sight seeing. Kate and Alison, I believe you have a seven fifteen flight. Barb and Sue, I think yours is at about six and Kelly doesn't leave until nine."

The outboard craft tied up alongside and everyone descended. As she climbed down, Alison looked back up at the sailboat where she had spent the last two weeks - or maybe, it seemed, a lot more than that in terms of what had happened to her. Smiling to herself, she decided this had been the best vacation she had ever had.

When they left the small craft, it was only a short walk across the quay to a hotel. James went inside and quickly returned with a bellhop who showed them to a small, detached building. Inside it was a large room such as might be used for conferences and, as promised, Alison saw all of their cases resting against one wall. James announced, "Why don't you girls dig out what you want to wear home, and then when we go out I'll have your cases sent on to the airport and checked through for you. Then we can have a late lunch and break up until it's time for your flights."

Alison and Kate dressed in short sleeved shirts and jeans, but kept out a light jacket, remembering it was Michigan where they were going. Again Alison found the clothes confining, but not unnaturally so. When she thought about it, it seemed no more odd than changing from jeans to a cocktail dress. Just different looks for different activities. She smiled to herself, not believing how much she had come to like those activities that required no clothing at all.

They walked to a small restaurant nearby and were led immediately to a separate room with one large table which held all ten of them. After everyone had eaten, James stood up. "I'm afraid that, like all vacations, this one is coming to an end. I - and I'm sure, every one of the five of us - want to thank you for coming and tell you how much we have enjoyed it. And enjoyed each of you."

"Repeatedly," Kelly put in.

Everyone laughed and James went smoothly on, "Repeatedly. But not nearly enough. You five are all incredible. I hope each of you can return if we do this next spring. Now I guess it's time to break up. We still have a few hours, so you girls can decide what you want to do and some of us will stay with each of you and see that you get to the airport on time. If you want to do a little shopping, don't worry if you didn't bring any cash. We'll pick up the tab."

The girls discussed things among themselves and finally broke into two groups: Kelly, Barb and Sue would go with David, Joe, and Bob to shop some of the tourist traps. Alison and Kate, accompanied by James and Ken would take a look a some of the tourist places in the "Old Town" section and then decide what they wanted. All of the girls hugged and kissed each other and then hugged and kissed each of the men from the other group. These were definitely not casual hugs and Alison found herself breathing rapidly and starting to get wet by the time she finished.

The group of six set off quickly so they would have a little time before the first flights. Alison and Kate and the two remaining men wandered a little more slowly along the street. They stopped in a couple of shops and each of them found some small trinket to buy, but neither was really into shopping. They looked at a couple of the more famous tourist sights and found them interesting, but not enthralling. Finally. About three thirty, James said, "Well, what would you two lovely girls like to do next?"

Kate and Alison looked at each other and gave a slight shrug. Then a sudden look came over Alison's face and she leaned forward and whispered in Kate's ear. Surprise crossed Kate's face immediately followed by a look of anticipation. She nodded her head and whispered something back to Alison.

The two men had been watching this with some curiosity. Now they looked from one to the other and finally James said, "Well? Think of something?"