Paige Ep. 003: Game On

Story Info
Dear Diary...Bases loaded. Score 6 to 9. Paige up to bat.
6.6k words
4.6
13.8k
13
3

Part 3 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

With less than two hours to spare Lonnie Turner had gotten home after a quick liquor store run to get a couple cases of beer. Saving the Corona bottles for himself he chilled the Buds in his freezer. Every couple weeks he and his buddies from his school days got together and watched some type of sport. Tonight was a late baseball game. It gave them all reasons to not be home alone or with a nagging spouse.

Checking on Paige in her bedroom he found her sitting on her bed painting her fingernails. She looked up at her Father standing at her door.

"Everything okay Daddy?"

"Don't paint the toenails. Wait and paint those in front of the guys. They can look up your shirt when you lift your legs."

"Am I wearing a thong?"

He thinks it over, "Not this time." He eyes her tank top laying next to her on the bed. Wincing at it he points at it out. "I have a tank that might be looser than that one." He races away sifting through his dresser and returning with a maroon tank top that would expose her entire sides down to her waist. Fanning her wet nails she stands up and lifts her arms.

"Help me try it on. Watch the nails."

It was easy enough to slip on her. Dropping to three inches above her knees it hid her hips. Not much else. Without a bra there would be no hiding her stunning tits. Standing in a mirror connected to her dresser she eyes the skin ratio. Looking at Lonnie she shrugs. "Definitely doesn't hide as much as my tank."

"Right." He stood indecisive. It shouldn't be this difficult. Motioning her back to her bed he sits her down, "Lift a foot on the bed and let's see what they'll be seeing." She complies as her shirt hem easily exposes her freshly shaved pussy. Again nothing to hide. Rubbing his chin he too shrugs, "Wear it."

"Ribbons in my hair?"

"Not this time."

"There's going to be more times?"

""You sure didn't ask Donnie those questions in your diary. You just obeyed him."

"I like being told what to do. He was really good at it." She giggles.

"So am I."

"I always listened to you too. Did I ever defy you Daddy?"

He thinks about it a second. He couldn't recall her ever being unruly enough to be punished. She always did what he told her. Puckering with an affirmative nod he replies. "Now that you mention it no. Good girl."

She smirks with pride. "Daddy?"

"Yeah?" He lifts his chin from eying her legs.

"Why did you buy all that bondage stuff?"

"You really need to ask me that?" He chuckles.

"Did you like the bondage stuff Donnie made me do in my diary?"

Nodding repeatedly with a one sided smile he confirms it. "Question is, did you like it as much as you wrote about it?"

"I fantasized a lot about being tied up."

"Where did you learn about all that? You said you hadn't even seen a porno."

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Well yeah."

'Last summer when I stayed with Mom for two weeks I found her boyfriends tablet. He had pictures of Mom and him. He tied Mom up and well...you know. She wore a blindfold."

"You have got to be kidding me? Paula was barely interested in sex. Just her fucking vodka."

"She looked really into it. When Mark was around she and he were pretty close. Sorry Daddy."

"And you liked seeing your Mother like that?"

"Nooo!" She shakes her head with a creased brow, "But I imagined myself in her shoes...ropes."

"If you tell me with Mark I'm gonna tan your hide."

"No way. Mark's well...gross."

He leers at her trying to decide if he believed her. She was growing upset.

"Calm down. I believe you considering your description of Donnie in your diary didn't look like Mark."

"He did look like you though." She sticks her tongue out playfully.

"You're gonna live that diary page for..."

"Paige?" She points at herself giggling.

"Precisely. I'm going to go further than your diaryever said though."

Her eyes bulge. "How?" She couldn't blink.

"Wait and see. The guys should be here in thirty minutes. Put on some perfume they can't resist."

"You want them to attack me don't you?"

"I'll be right there to keep them under control."

"Promise?"

"To keep them at bay? No. To keep them from hurting you? Yes."

"Okay. I'm shaking Daddy."

"Afraid?"

"A little. Mostly I wanna make you happy."

"Afraid you won't?"

"I'll try not to."

"Gonna go turn on the hot tub and get it primed. I sent a text telling the guys to bring trunks. Gonna light some Tiki torches too for ambiance."

"Eighteen torches like eighteen birthday candles?" She wiggles on her mattress.

"Damn! Wish I'd thought of that."

"Maybe Gerry next door has some. I've seen him use them at cookouts."

"Good idea. Damn I hope I have enough time to set up."

"You could always invite Gerry to watch the game for helping set up?"

"Five guys in a hot tub. Looks bad doesn't it?"

"Not when a sexy redhead hops in innocently."

"Christ. Stop before I have to make you suck me off before they get here."

"Daddy can't resist me. Daddy can't resist me." She repeats jokingly. Finally he leaves her alone. She plans out her bikini choice as the yellow G-string bikini. Paige Turner was giddy.

Hitting up his next door neighbor Gerry he rounded up fifteen torches between the two households. Gerry was older in his 50's but he loved baseball. Agreeing to join them Lonnie invited him on over before the others arrived. Testing the waters he told Paige to break out the munchies. As Gerry sat on the sofa nurturing a beer Paige slipped past him into the kitchen but still acknowledged her presence.

"Hi Mister Benson."

Leering back the portly man calls out, "Hey there Hotstuff. Haven't seen you in awhile."

"Sorry school and all. Only a month and a half until I graduate. You might see me more here very soon." She winked at Lonnie who took to a loveseat off to the left of the sofa. He tried not to react.

"Thanks again for the torches Gerry. My backyard lighting is piss poor."

"Need to invest in some of those sensor lamps."

"Might just look into that." Lonnie and he chat more until Paige slips in with a bowl of chips and dip in one hand. Her other hand holding a cheese and sausage plate. Gerry looks up at her wearing the loose tank and offers a stunned expression. He quickly looked at Lonnie. As Paige moves back to the kitchen out of sight Gerry winces.

"That can't be Paige. Since when does she dress...since when do you let her dress...like that?"

"She's a grown woman Gerry. I can't baby her forever."

"Yeah but..that was an awful lot of skin showing. Not that I was...staring or nothing."

"Relax old man. This is her birthday. Try not to embarrass her."

"How can she not be embarrassed?"

"True. You know she hasn't turned beet red much of late. Maybe she really is growing up."

"Out too." Gerry exaggerates with his hands as if cupping her breasts.

Lonnie chuckles, "Couple cup sizes in the last year."

"I think she forgot the cups."

"I gave up cramping her style at 11:59 last night. She approached me about change and I realized I can't keep her young forever. Much as I try."

Flipping channels to the station promoting the game he mutes it until the guys got there. Paige returns with a tray of nuked hot wings. She licks her lips after sampling one.

"Spicy."

"Just like you Hot--stuff." Gerry catches himself, "Sorry Lonnie."

"Don't sweat it. She's sweating enough for the both of you."

"Whew! I'm the one sweating in places I didn't know existed. That wing was Vesuvius." She fans her tank offering Gerry a clear view to see her nipples. She then darts to the kitchen whimpering a chant of, "Need water."

"Plenty in the hot tub." Lonnie jests.

"This is going to be a long night." Gerry confirms.

Lonnie nodded, "Might be extra innings."

Seeing car lights out front through the window next to him Lonnie peeks out the blinds. Inspiration prompts him to reach over and raise the blinds on the picture window entirely. A clear view to anyone walking up the street or driving by. Hearing two voices he knew it was his close friends Andy and Mike. As they approach the front door a motorcycle roars up and a third man hurries to join the other two.

"Wanna let the guys in Sweetheart?"

"Sure Daddy." She parades through while still fanning her mouth. Reaching the door she opens it to the three men. Mike was black, tall, and lean. Bald with a goatee. He could almost pass for the actor Michael B. Jordan. Greg the cyclist was white with dark hair and a bushy beard. Not thin not fat. Finally Andy was cleanshaven and a slightly pudgy Caucasian man with brown curly hair. "Hey Uncles Greg, Mike, and Andy." She shakes her shoulders awaiting hugs. All three of them froze like deer in headlights.

"We at the right house?" Mike looks around him with a strange expression.

"Hug me." She bounces on her toes with gravitating arms as Mike steps in first. Planting one arm around her waist to rub her spine, his other holding more beer. Her tits mashed against his chest making him close his eyes and silently whistle. Releasing her he enters looking at Lonnie on the loveseat with bulging eyes. He pointed at Paige now hugging Andy who wanted to faint at her embrace. Flushed they walk in without expression.

Lonnie merely sways his arms out with a "What can I say?" attitude. Lastly, Greg enters looking down at Paige's excitably bobbing chest. She smiles and reaches up to pull his lengthy beard.

"Hugs me." She insisted with her natural baby like tone.

He sits his helmet aside on a stand and literally lifts her up off the ground in a bear hug. Her chest mounded up on his chest as his beard tickled her cleavage. She yelps and hugs the back of his head forcing his face into her bosom. Shocked Greg resists the temptation to motorboat them. Stomping inside still holding her he kicks the door shut before carrying her inside the living room.

"This can't be the birthday girl." Greg huffs, "You hire a stripper Lon?" He continued holding her up high as he swayed.

She giggles and tugs his scalp back to look up at her. "I only accept hundred dollar bills."

Everyone of them was blown away by her attitude. Not to mention her bare butt cheeks exposing while suspended in the air. Greg winks at her, "I better go hit the ATM then."

Lowering her to the floor her tank curls up on her ass leaving them exposed. Turning her back to Greg he notes what he had missed while holding her up. Eyes glued he rubs his beard before looking up astonished. With flaring eyes he glares at Lonnie. "I need a beer."

"I'll go get you one." Paige hops away like a dancing rabbit.

"What is going on Brother?" Greg looks to Lonnie.

"Her birthday. I let her wear the suit."

"Not right." Andy shakes his head with a horrified look while leveling his hand to below his waist as a form of measurement, "I remember her this tall."

Mike puckers patting his chest, "And, this flat."

"Relax you Bums. It's game time." Lonnie turns the volume up. Andy and Mike take their seats beside Gerry on the sofa offering him a hand shake each. Greg remains standing and takes his leather jacket off. As Paige returns with a hand full of beers she passes them out. Each trying hard not to look at her nipple hard on poking at the front of her tank. Greg however took more interest from the side as she stretches over Andy to hand Mike his beer. Stretching meant a good solid side exposure of her full chest. Nipples and all. Greg had to rumble at the reaction his cock was having under his jeans. This girl was like a niece. Her referring to them as uncles only added to their affection for her.

Standing up Paige eyes Greg's jacket. "I can take your coat Uncle Greg."

"Here punk. Might wanna wear it." He drapes it around her shoulders. She dons it but swims in its massive weight. Greg was a big dude at 6'4. She was a meager 5'2. After modeling in it for the guys she sways her arms about. Her hands not even close to reaching the cuffs. Giggling she shuffles away to hang it up.

"Fill us in Bro." Greg glares at Lonnie.

'Like I told Gerry. Eighteen now she's a woman. I made a promise to let her grow up. I'm not gonna get after her for her actions. You guys need to just do like I'm doing and let Paige be herself."

"Two weeks ago she was a nerdy little redhead with every ounce of skin covered." Andy points out. "Hell didn't she wear Hello Kitty shirts a month ago?"

"She possessed?" Mike acts spooked.

"Right! Devil made her do it." Lonnie rolls his eyes as the game announcers introduce the players. That alone distracted Andy, Mike, and Gerry. Returning, Paige stood off to the side of Greg watching the television.

"Since when are you into baseball Nerd?" Greg looked down at her.

"I like watching guys getting to home base." Everyone nearly spit their beer up. Including Lonnie. She looks around at them with a poised brow. "What? Oh, look National Anthem. Everyone is getting up."

Every guy there regardless of their thoughts on her clothing and youth was getting hard. As a singer begins the Anthem she steps out in front of everyone and puts a hand over her heart. The thing was, her hand was under her shirt. Again every guy there turned to Lonnie with curiosity. Lonnie merely shrugs. "Don't block the TV Birthday girl."

"Sorry." She moves across the floor to sit next to her Father. In her hands was her nail polish. As the Anthem finishes the players take the field. All eyes tried to avoid looking as she lifted her left leg up to start painting her toes. Her pussy in perfect view for all of them to bear witness. She ignored them trying to do a good job on her nails. Dicks were getting harder. Men would be men. That little girl had it going on. Even in big rose colored glasses.

Gerry and Andy took interest in the munchies, eyes watching her cute smile between her legs as they chewed their food ever so slowly. Lonnie knew Paige had their imaginations on overdrive. He'd known these guys since high school. All of them were horndogs. Still he also understood their resistance having known Paige since she was a toddler. That was then. This is now. Even Greg was rubbing his beard more often than usual. Mike swigging his beer was mumbling in a hum under his breath. It sounded like Mmmm Mmmm. Of course it was.

Gerry couldn't handle it any further. Getting up on the third try he stands tall. Finishing off his beer he decides to decline watching the game. Bowing out saying he had to get up early. Lonnie stood up and walked him out. Concerned Gerry had a man to man outside in private. Lonnie nodded and patted Gerry on the back letting him head home. Nothing Gerry said convinced Lonnie to tell his kid to go to her room. Even Gerry knew it. It was worth a try.

While Lonnie was outside Paige switched position to paint the toes on her other foot. Shifting sideways in her seat she let her shirt curl up a bit more exposing a deeper stretch of her inner thighs. Her entire pussy and legs leading up to it were in unobstructed view. No shadows whatsoever. She hums sweetly as she paints her big toe. Leaning forward her cleavage was stunning. Greg finally decided to sit where Gerry had abandoned. As he took his seat Paige looked up with a warm smile.

"I love this hot pink color. Do you guys like it?"

With all eyes zeroing in on her pink pussy they nodded. No words exchanged she sticks her tongue out at them. All three stuck their tongue out at her in retaliation. Without conscience suddenly all three tongues wagged at her. She flares her eyes and continues painting her next nail.

Lonnie intentionally remained outside at an angle to watch them through his picture window. He even went so far as to take a piss on the bushes. His dick was really hard. The guys weren't even wondering what was taking Lonnie so long. Nor were they interested in the game.

Paige finished up her last nail then carefully twisted the cap back on to the bottle before stretching behind her to rest it on a stand. In laying back her legs went wider and her shirt pulled tight. Lingering there they could literally witness her labia part and reveal a thin entry point. She blushed knowing they could see her but waited a minute before sitting forward again. She needed cotton between her toes but she let that part go in order to put on her tempting show.

"So, eighteen huh?" Mike broke the silence.

"Yep. Do I look eighteen?"

All of them shake their heads. Andy finally saying, "Sixteen tops."

"Thank God that age is over."

They concurred nodding as one. Greg huffs and stands up. "Let's celebrate. You need a beer."

"Yay! Daddy let me drink four last night. I like Corona."

"Lon have any?" Greg started for the kitchen. Opening the fridge he snatched a cold one up and twisted the cap off. Returning with her beer and his he moves around the coffee table. Instead of handing her the bottle he swoops low and trails the ice cold bottle along her inner thigh. She jumps and yelps laughing.

"That was mean Uncle Greg."

"You look like you need to cool off."

"It is warm in here." She fans her tank again. Mike got a healthy peek this time. Growling under his breath he sits forward and makes a bold move to the loveseat. He plops next to Paige and grabs her right foot lifting it up to his mouth. Blowing on her painted nails made her eyes flare. Her balance kicked her weight backwards and her hands went down on the cushion to support herself.

"Don't need you staining this loveseat." He winks. She nods as her shirt fans wide again showing off her pussy. Looking up at Greg she giggles. "Wanna blow on my other foot?"

She lifts her left foot high and poises it for Greg. Grabbing it he drags her slightly on the loveseat wrinkling the tank under her ass. Andy whose view was blocked scoots over where Mike had been sitting. Between both Mike and Greg her legs were wide open and the shirt slipped down her legs to nestle near her belly button. Greg blowing on her toes sneered at her. She swallowed and offered a doe like expression. Nibbling her lower lip she knew they were interested in more than any loser baseball game. Game on.

"How's it feel to be eighteen?" Andy chose to draw her attention.

"I still feel seventeen. It hasn't even been a day yet."

Greg lowers her foot disappointing Andy. Choosing instead to take her by the hand and drag her from Mike's grasp. Making her walk around the coffee table Greg sits down in the middle of the sofa and yanks her forward over his lap.

"What are you doing Uncle Greg?" She finds herself restrained by a mighty hand on her spine.

"Birthday girls get spankings right?"

"What?" She feels her tank lifted up to the middle of her back. All eyes stared at her sexy creamy white bottom. Raising his palm high Greg swats her right cheek. She yelps giggling. "That hurt."

"Seventeen more."

"Noooo." She wrestles playfully to escape. In doing so the front of her tank slips up exposing her entire lower body. Another fiery swat to her bottom she squeals.

"Sixteen more." Mike chuckles.

Her upper body rests on Andy's lap. Her tits mashed against his leg and her face hovering over his crotch. She keeps her head high to avoid contact as another slap of Greg's large hand strikes home. Her cheek was already red. Wiggling in playful resistance her tank falls forward even more. Her whole backside was visible as the material clung to her shoulders.

"Oh my God." Paige chokes up.

"I lost count. How many was that Mikey?" Greg smirks.

"Sixteen I think."

"Nooo. That was fifteen."

"Nah! Mikey's right. Sixteen.' Another loud impact on her gorgeous bottom. She whimpered and began trembling.

"Must be really warm in here her ass if getting red."

"That or she's blushing like always." Andy teases.

"I'm not blushing." She giggles.

"Must be hot then. Andy help her out of that shirt."

She freezes then attempts a fake escape. As her upper body rises Andy reaches under and drags her shirt up to her chin. Her beautiful breasts in plopped out in full view now. Wrestling it off of her arms was easy enough when she acted as if trying to stop Andy. The shirt flew over on to the loveseat.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12