Paige Ep. 006: Uncle Buck$

Story Info
Dear Diary...I love being spoiled by my Uncles.
7.4k words
4.53
24k
12
1

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,859 Followers

"At the Mall twice in two weeks."

"There's a bunch of clothing stores we didn't check out Daddy."

She hugs her Father's side while walking along the food court. Ten restaurants surrounded two walls with a dining area of 30 tables in one big room. The festive angle allowed folks to dine as well as watch children and ever young adults ride a colorful Carousel. Today not so much. This particular mall had ornate features to help draw business in. It worked. Sunday was busy but not like a Saturday. Lonnie felt a bit more at ease with what he allowed Paige to wear. Her cut up Hello Kitty shirt drifted over her shoulder revealing her milky white flesh. Going braless every step she took her tits bounced about freely. She loved it. He had to admit it...so did he. Eyes were drawn to her youthful exuberance instantly. Lonnie counted over eight guys watching them walk past. Most eyes on those bobbing beauties. Others the fact he was being treated more like her boyfriend than her Father. The age gap looked obvious. Even though Lonnie looked damn good at 40.

Finding Uncles Andy and Mike wasn't that difficult. Lonnie did tell them to meet by the carousel. But, where there was food there was Andy, in line at a Taco Hell waiting on his Burritos. Mike stood about ten feet way looking at his cell while waiting on his buddy to get his order. Seeing them Paige darts away from Lonnie and skips vividly toward them. Her breasts were everywhere. She had to hold her chest and cleavage hem from letting them flop out. Reaching Mike she hugs him from behind crushing her abundant chest against his lower .back. Her hands couldn't reach his eyes to cover them. His pecs would have to suffice.

"Guess who?"

Mike looks shocked at being clutched from behind. He offers a strange expression as he ponders, "That you Dorothy? No wait...Chantelle."

"Noooo! It's me the Birthday Girl." She releases him dancing around to face him. Another hug he raises his arms high as she smothers his torso with tits. Looking up at him she grins, "Miss me?"

His dick rose three inches with hearing that question. "You know it." He nods as Lonnie joins them.

"Release the man." Lonnie frowns peeling her from him. She pouts at their separation.

"Sure is happy to see her ole Uncle Mikey." Mike chuckles.

"Don't rub it in."

Darting away from them Paige does the exact same thing to Andy at the counter paying for his food.

"Guess who?"

"Hmmmm?" Andy looks to the ceiling then the young African American teen at the cash register, "I smell peaches. You must be the girl from the scented candle store."

"Nooooooooo! It's your niece. Your very sexy niece."

Andy knew the cashier heard her and he smiles with a hint of busted. Grabbing his debit card and tray of food he turns in her clutches. Like Mike now his hands and tray were over her head. She hugging his belly with her cheek rubbing at his few extra pounds. He adored her zestful attitude.

"Can't walk with you holding my waist so tight."

She steps on his feet and giggles, "Carry me."

Lonnie shook his head at Mike, "Good lord. You would swear she was fifteen still."

"Thank that Good Lord she's not."

"I hear you. Be right back." Lonnie leaves Mike to rescue Andy by picking Paige up by her arms. Reeling her in he growls, "Behave or we're going home."

"I'm only saying hi."

"No. You're saying look at me I'm sexier than last night. Chill the fuck out."

Sad at his observation she turns away pouting. Lonnie knew that she was working on his emotions until he would give in and let her do what she wanted to. A Father knows.

"Grab a booth Andy. I'll keep her at bay until you wolf your food down."

With a motion to take a seat Paige held her wrist in front of her belly almost whiney at his scolding. Tits mashed together due to constricting biceps they lifted and merely jiggled as she shuffled to a table to seat herself down. Uncle Mike shook his head at Lonnie as if to say relax dude. Lonnie knew exactly what he was doing. Sitting down next to his daughter he scooted his seat closer to her legs. Placing an arm around her shoulder he rubbed her bicep.

"I know you're giving it your best shot at not being shy but there's a time and place for everything. Slow down and breath." He told her. She continued her pout session while lifting her glasses by the nose piece. Regardless she nodded that she understood. As she sat there fidgeting Mike sat down opposite of her and aimed to calm her down further.

"So Paige? What kind of clothes are you looking for?"

This pepped up her mood. "Anything that doesn't make me still look nerdy. Nothing floral like my Mom makes me wear. I want to feel pretty."

"You are pretty. Come on now what makes you think you're not?"

"I don't know. Boys at school don't acknowledge me at all. Well, they might now that Brett Chenowyth is going to tell me he's seen me nude."

Mike chokes on his drink at hearing of this. "Say what?" He glares at Lonnie, "Wanna fill us in?"

"He can do better than that. Show them Daddy." She bounces in her seat excitedly. Lonnie shakes his head at her admission. He hadn't even had time to talk to his buddies about the other night let alone risk their wrath for letting Paige and Brett act out his sick fantasy that he passed off as a shyness repellant. Growling at her he drags his cell from his pocket and opens up the pictures with the boy. Andy chewing his food leaned across the table to get an eye full. Mike stared at each pic he was shown.

"Show them the video Daddy."

"What part of chill out don't you get?" Lonnie frowned.

"I can't help I like my picture taken."

"Daaamn!" Mike whistled, "Lucky boy."

"You guys got luckier." She snorts swaying in her seat. Her pink T-shirt slipping from her only clinging shoulder to bunch up over her breasts. She didn't even try to pull it back into place.

"This kid was eating Paige up."

"I don't trust him. I made it look like I was using his cell to take pics but really used mine. He would have ruined my baby girls reputation."

"Ummm!" Andy dabbed his chin with a napkin, "I'd think you letting her be with us might do that too. For that matter you two hooking up."

Mike elbows Andy, "Shut up Andrew."

"No. He's right Mikey." Lonnie sighed, "I am taking huge risks. You guys must think I'm one sad motherfucker."

"I wouldn't go that far." Mike scratches his neckline grimacing. "We went along with it. If anything we should apologize to Paige."

"Nooooooooo!" She leans across the table to place both palms on Mikes hand. In doing so her breasts nearly fell out. The entire outer formation of both breasts revealed themselves. Only her nipples and the bulbous portion of them remained still hidden. All eyes went down her shirt. Including the eyes of a number of guys sitting or standing nearby. Even with her big framed amber colored glasses they enjoyed the view. Nerdy looking or not. "Don't apologize. I had fun."

"Some birthday huh?" Mike expressed hesitance.

"You didn't find me sexy?" She pouts.

None of them dared deny that she wasn't. Lonnie put his cell away and nudged her back in her seat. Her shirt drooping lower until the upper portion of her areolas peeked out. It was then Lonnie chose to do the right thing and pull her shirt up for her. She turned beet red noticing guys around her staring.

"There's her favorite color." Andy chuckled.

"Don't make fun of me Uncle Andy." She over did it with her pouting.

"Hey Punk? Let's go ride the carousel." Mike stood up and extended a hand. She looks at Lonnie for his approval until he nods his go ahead. Jumping for joy her tits bounced everywhere and nearly fell out again. Guys were huffing in their seats. Mike taking her by the hand made their way through a maze of velvet railing until they reached an older man running the carousel.

Even he had to inspect her healthy chest with the shirt barely holding on to her left shoulder. Mike paid the man and the two hopped up on the circular platform in search of their ride.

"Giraffe?"

"No. The horsey." She skipped toward her choice.

"I'll ride the giraffe then."

"Nooooo! Ride with me." She winks at him. He couldn't resist, helping her up on to the high horse his hand planted firmly on her ass until she was seated. Her cut off shorts offering rebellious cheeks that came out of hiding now that she was bending more. Settled in he throws a leg over and scoots toward her for comfort. She wiggled her tight little butt right up against a full blown erection. He had to grit his teeth.

"How's come we're the only two people on this thing?" He chuckles.

"Uncle Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"I can feel your big dick against my ass."

"Sorry I can't help it."

"Do I turn you on that much?" She lays back against him and lays her head on his shoulder to look up at him at an angle. The kid had the most alluring gaze.

"Don't let your ole man know but fuck yeah you do."

"He knows. Can I ask you something Uncle Mike?"

"Sure."

"What I did last week?"

"Uh huh?"

"Would you want me to be like that again?"

"Somehow I don't think Lonnie is gonna agree to that."

"He likes to watch me play."

"Still. He's feeling guilty. I can tell."

"If he would let me though?"

"You're eighteen. You really don't need his permission."

"I know. I love Daddy though. I won't do it again if he doesn't want me to. But if he did...would you want me to?" She nibbles her lower lip with a hopeful brightness in her eyes. Even from behind those big glasses she yearned for a yes.

He hugs her tightly from behind and whispers into her ear, "Fuck yes. I want my cock inside your sweet ass pussy."

She giggles at his eagerness. "Buy me some really nice clothes and I'll persuade Daddy to let me do that again."

"Two outfits. I can't afford more or my wife would kick my ass."

"Do you feel bad about having sex with me? You being married?"

"Sweetheart I know she's doing the same damned thing. I ain't regretting a second of what happened."

"Me neither. You guys really helped me not be so shy."

"You looked like you had fun with that boy in the pics."

"I did. I hope he doesn't spread bad rumors about me."

"If he does you just do something to make him look bad."

"I really do want boys to find me more attractive. I think ditching my nerdy side might help."

"You keep saying you're a nerd. I think those glasses are your only nerdy trait. But, y'know what?"

"What Uncle Mike?"

"Even those goggles you wear are fucking hot."

She fidgets shyly, "I think that my childlike voice has a lot to do with it too. I sound like I'm still in grade school. It's embarrassing sometimes."

"It's also erotic as hell."

"Really?"

"Fuck yeah. I'm rock hard just listening to you. Every little blush you get turns me on."

"Wow!" She reaches a hand behind her while watching her Dad in the distance. He wasn't looking at the moment so Paige couldn't resist checking out the contours of Mike's slacks. He ignored it but his thoughts were all over the place. As the carousal music began the horse started to rise and lower while circling the dining area. Guys sitting all around them were drooling at her with each and every pass. She hadn't even noticed, more worried about her Father. Waving at Lonnie and Andy excitedly as they drifted by Mike chose a different tactic. The second they rode by Lonnie his hands went up her shirt to squeeze her bare breasts. She turned red and bit her lip at how bold he was being. It was then that she noticed guys looking.

"Everybody is watching you Uncle Mike."

"Anyone look mad?"

"Noooo. Everyone is smiling."

"Know why?"

"Why?"

"Because they want to be me right now. As soon as we go by the carousel operator I'm gonna lift your shirt up."

"Oh my gosh." She bulges her eyes. Sure enough as soon as they pass the man Mike's hands lift her loose Hello Kitty shirt up over her tits and palms them for the remaining gents. News traveled fast as thumbs up ruled the area. Pulling her shirt down as the carousel finished up she claps ecstatically, "Again Uncle Mike."

With a motion to the conductor to go again he didn't bother to wait. Nobody else was in line. Firing it up a second time Paige quickly switches positions with Mike's help. Turning to face him she slapped his chest.

"What was that for?"

"I want you to do that again where I can see your eyes."

Awaiting the right time he again ran his hands up her shirt. Watching his eyes she got really turned on. His big brown eyes were glued to her milky white mounds. With each pass her shirt went down to keep Lonnie from ruining their fun. On another round she lays back over the horses neck and mane. Now she herself lifted her shirt and let the men at the tables see her nipples. Giggling she lowered it just as quickly. Beet red but having a blast.

"You like showing those off don't you?"

"Yesssss. I hope Daddy doesn't get mad at me."

"He see you?"

"I think so. He's standing up."

"Coming our way?" Mike was afraid to look.

"No. He-he's going over to talk to the guys at the tables."

"Ahhh hell."

"Do you think he's going to yell at them?"

"Guess we'll see."

The final trip around they witness the guys chuckling with Lonnie and nodding. About what would remain a mystery. Lonnie moves around the room to reach Mike and Paige as they exit. Helping her off Mike holds her chest over his face and intentionally lets her shirt rise up beneath his brow so that he could lick a nipple on the way through. She gasped and shivered until her feet hit the floor. Breaking away in a bountiful dance she raced through the cord maze to her Father.

"What did you and those guys talk about Daddy?" She nearly jumped into his arms.

"About your tits."

"You saw me?"

"Who didn't? We need to be careful you know there's cameras around everywhere."

"I know." She pouts, "I wish there weren't any."

"You done pawing up my daughter?" Lonnie scowled at Mike. Mike merely shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

"Are you mad Daddy?"

"No. Just being cautious. I knew this bastard couldn't keep his hands to himself."

"Or his tongue." She blushes. Mike coughed into his hand avoiding eye contact.

"Relax Bromeo." Lonnie scowls then turns Paige around by her shoulders. Facing the table of men he leans into her ear. "Go say hi to your adoring fans."

"WHAT?" Paige blurts out whining at his suggestion, "I don't know what to say to them."

"If you want more clothes I'd think of something."

"Please don't make me. They might be mean to me."

"Somehow I doubt that. Get moving or we can go home."

"Finnnne!" She stomps her right foot and loses her sandal in her beginning journey Bending over to put it back on her Kitty shirt dangled low revealing both breasts. The men could even see nipple hard on. Once upright she carefully lifts her left shoulder back into place for support. The soft pink shirt expressed her nipples like bullets. With a very friendly wave of her right hand she shuffled over to the four guys at the table.

"Hello."

"Kitty?"

"What?" She blushed then reacted by pinching the short hemline lifting the shirt to look at the Sanrio special. In doing so her lowest definition of her tits were seen. "Oh! You like her?"

"Love the Kitty." A guy chuckled.

"No way are you eighteen." Another scowled.

"Yes I am. I can show you my ID." She reaches behind her to obtain an ID with her birthdate from her back pocket. Eagerly showing them all four lean forward to read it.

"Paige Turner. HA! You do read a lot." Another mocked her namesake.

"Don't listen to Chad. You just turned eighteen. Sorry, we had to check. You really do look a lot younger. You sound like my kid sister even."

"Sowwy." She fidgets.

"Naw! Hey it's damned cute Paige. We might as well get this out there we're all thinking about those tits."

"You saw me?" She blushes tapping her sandal on the tile nervously.

"You flashed us. So yeah." The considerate man laughed.

Speechless suddenly she stares at them without blinking. She didn't know what to really say. Opting for the first think that comes to mind she adds, "I just joined Tender. I have pictures."

"Really? I think we're all on that dating site. Maybe we'll message you."

She pats her hands together lightly, "You might be my first."

"Virgin huh?" Another friend chuckled.

"Ohhh no. Not anymore." She bulged her eyes at her admission.

"That guy really your boyfriend? Looks old enough to be your dad."

"Boyfriend?" She hesitates looking back at Lonnie who stood smirking. Paige shyly grins at the men, "He lets me date other people."

"Can't keep it up can he?" Another hisses for laughs.

Snorting slightly she blushes, "Oh I keep him up. No trouble there."

"Daaaamn!" Her reply drew a consensus.

"I bet you call him Daddy. With that fifteen year old voice I bet you get whatever you want."

"I do call him Daddy." She wasn't lying.

"Sugar Daddy more like." A third snorts.

"Your man over there said you could sit in our laps and play with those titties if we bought you some skimpy thongs. We're up for that."

"He did?" She brightens up, "You will?"

"Worth it. What's a few dollars each right."

"Right! I'm soooo worth it." She beams smugly.

"Maybe we can find you some Hello Kitty G-strings. If we do can we get a fashion show?"

"If Daddy lets me."

"She's got that Daddy crap down to a science." One man shifts his chair patting his lap. Paige shyly moves between his legs and looks at his lap. Eyes study a definite erection. Beet red she turns and sits in his lap leaning her back against him.

"Love your fire red hair. You smell like peaches too."

"Thank you." She whispers softly.

His hands rub her legs first then move upward over her hips until more flesh is felt up. She shivered as his hands slipped under her shirt to squeeze her breasts.

"Damn these are firm. You're a little hard body."

"Oh my Gosh. Your hands are sweaty on my boobies."

The other men grow envious as she finds herself passed around to each of them for similar attractions. Every one of them was rock hard. She blushed every second of their tender groping. On the final guy Lonnie made his way to the table.

"Getting a bit of attention outside this table. We better shut this down." Paige looked around to see other men watching. Females too. Some scrutinizing but keeping silent. Most of those were women.

"Nice meeting you Paige."

"You're not coming to shop with me?" She peels away from her throne to stand next to Lonnie. "If we find Hello Kitty thongs I promised a fashion show."

Lonnie frowns at her unexpected promise. A doe like eye contact led her plea. Shaking his head he glares at the four men in their twenties with uncertainty. As each of them shocks him with opening wallets to pass off $20 Lonnie eyes the cash then his daughter. He winks at her, "My girlfriend is too damn cute. Alright! You four go find her underwear. Keep a bit of distance so things don't look obvious. Deal?"

"Deal." They each affirm his request.

"Come on Snow White." He grips her shoulders as she waves rapidly at the group. Paige was in heaven.

"Thank you Daddy." She hugs his hip and plants her head on his chest from the side. Looking up briskly she whispers, "They all had really hard dicks. I could feel them under my butt."

"Of course they did." He pats her back lovingly. She shivered with awe. "Let's spend everyone else's money."

"Yay!" She grows giddy as they rejoin Andy and Mike.

Letting her take the lead they go from store to store letting her pick and choose from various dresses, jeans, skirts, leggings, and blouses. Certain dresses she tries on for opinions. She wanted to be a real woman not a young girl. Her Father had opened up whole new world to her. Feeling sexy was a priority. Discovering a store devoted to sensual clothing made her want to sample everything. An innocent fashion show led to the eventual purchase of a white lace backless dress exposing her entire back down to her ass. Another inch her crack would have been seen. Mike and Andy just knew they were going to have to jerk off before even heading home.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,859 Followers