Paige Ep. 007: Bedtime Stories

Story Info
Dear Diary...There is nothing like warm milk before bed.
3k words
4.3
18k
8
1

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,835 Followers

"458 replies. Never saw that coming in only 8 hours. Looks like everyone likes the nerdy little girl."

"I can't believe it. Nobody ever looked at me with interest at school. It took older men to find me appealing. Can we read a few messages before bed? I know I have school in the morning."

"Let's agree on 7."

"Okay. Why seven?"

"Because you're Snow White and we're looking for the Seven Dwarves."

She wrinkles her nose at her Father, "So not funny. I can tan as long as I do it slowly. I just don't bother."

"So you're okay if we find seven midgets in here?"

"You're so mean Daddy."

"Alright. Let's see here. Plenty of profile pics. Choose a couple."

"Look at the muscles on this guy. He's huge."

"Let's see what Josh has to say." Lonnie reads the burly mans message, "Hey there Paige. My name is Joshua. I'm 6'8, 300 pounds. If you like older men as you say I'm 32. I work at a Gym by day. A Bouncer at a nightclub by night. About you now. I love your blazing red hair and sweet innocent look. You certainly don't look eighteen. What little I can see of your body it looks as if you are pretty proportionate for I think 5'2 110 pounds right? I might be off a bit there. Scold me for not double checking. Love to hear from you. Feel free to ask me anything I'm not shy. My gut says you might be though. Which is fine because I'd love to help open you up." Lonnie chuckles, "What do you think about the Grizzly here?"

"I like my teddy bear better. He might break me."

"So. Replying back..." He opens a reply box and starts typing, "Oh my Gosh! You are a big boy. Hi Joshy. Yes I'm a bit shy. I'm slowly coming out of my shell though."

"You want me to meet the Grizzly?"

"I want you to tease his bear skin rug off."

Her eyes flare up as her hand still strokes his cock ever so slightly. "On here only right?"

"For starters. Let's see what his reaction is."

"He might have a bigger dick than Uncle Greg." She shivers.

"Okay we can skip this guy."

"Nooooo!" She giggles, "Let me tease him."

Pondering her sudden change of heart he pats her leg, "Go get your cellphone."

Scurrying away she runs to her bedroom but Lonnie meets her at her doorway upon exit, "Get in bed. Cuddle up with Fuzzy. Lay on your tummy and video yourself talking to Josh."

"Naked?"

"Of course. Just don't show him much. Just a hint. With your soft voice I want you to just say that you wanted him to feel you outside of a simple chat box. Toy with him a bit. Make him excited by you." He turns her bedroom light out leaving her only source as her cell. It gave her lily white flesh an angelic glow.

She sets up her video and stretches out on her bed with her teddy bear Fuzzy under her chin. She looks at her cell with her big green eyes, glasses and all. Kicking her legs at the knee nervously she softly begins.

"Hello Josh. I got your message on Tender. I found you really cute and interesting. I love muscles. Someone big and strong to hold me. Just don't break me." She laughs and hides her blush. "See I'm already turning red. You may have your work cut out for you."

She sighs blowing strands of red hair from her face and removes her glasses to reveal a better view of her green eyes. "See my nerdy glasses do come off. I hope I don't sound silly but I think I can picture you giving me a nice massage. Maybe it's the size of your hands. I know...I'm being too forward. Sowwy Josh. My shyness comes and goes." She shifts a bit rolling over on to her back taking Fuzzy with her. The camera slips a bit to show cleavage but hardly her entire chest. She lays Fuzzy face down between her tits and moves her head back to drape over the side of her mattress. "I'm restless Josh. All alone here except for Teddy. He keeps me company. I live with my Daddy but he's asleep right now. It's a school night. I graduate High School in less than a month. I hope that doesn't scare you away."

She feels a weight crawl over her mattress but she doesn't react to it. Suddenly she feels her Father's mouth nuzzling her pussy. His breath cascading over her fiery red pubes. She keeps talking as he eats her out. Faint moans escape her communication.

"Would you like to be my new teddy bear?" She feels fingers probing inside her making her lashes flutter. "You said you work at a nightclub. I wish I were old enough to get into the bars. You could take me for a drink maybe. I'd even go to the gym and work out with you. You could show me how to get in shape. I can be Barbell to your Ken." Snorting at her jest she covers her mouth shyly then apologized, "That was bad, really bad. Sowwy Josh." Her back arches at Lonnie's feast. In doing so her cleavage mounts down toward her chin. Fuzzy is smothered between crushing breasts. Still her nipples were just out of her cell cam's visual appetite. She tried her best to not let on that Daddy was gnawing at her clit. Choosing her best shy glances at the camera and nibbled lower lip. A nail touches that lip and she smiles vibrantly.

"You mentioned that I look really young. I can't help that. My voice has even stayed young. I don't think you would want me to even try sounding older. If I do then I sound like a man. Definite turn off, right? I'm a girly girl as my Daddy says. Frilly things. Stuffed animals like Fuzzy here. Hello Kitty." She smiles warmly as her Father's tongue wags deep inside her pussy, "Maybe we can call this video a Bedtime Story." Her eyes get glossy from trying to control her emotions making her appear even sexier. Daddy was certainly doing a good job down there.

"You said I could ask you anything. Okay I will. I keep a diary. If you kept a diary what would your entry be after seeing my reply back?" She exhales a sigh of frustration. "Goodnight Joshy." With a puckered kiss she ends her video. As soon as it was off she huffs loudly, "That was so hard to do Daddy. I wanted to moan and wiggle all over the place."

He lifts his wet lips away from her chuckling. "That's the point Princess. You were perfect. You endured this and somewhat fantasized about that Josh doing this to you. Unless he's deaf you can bet he picked up on every desire you had. Job well done. You kept a straight face. Let's frustrate you one more time. First let's upload that to his reply section. After that we can read one more and do this another way."

"Noooo! Finish me." She pouts kicking her legs.

"Nope. Let's let the next guy finish you." He winks over her body. She threw Fuzzy at him laughing. Returning to the other room Lonnie loaded her video to Josh and sent it over. He then looked over other potential men.

"He's cute." She points at a guy in a Football Jersey wearing a ballcap.

"Bryan. I think I'm in love with you. You are sexy as heck. I bet you hear that all the time."

Lonnie reads as Paige nasally rolls her eyes, "Not nearly enough." He pats her bottom as she stands next to him, using his right shoulder to lean an elbow on. Lonnie winks, "Every one of these bastards is going to say that. Eat it up."

"I'd rather you eat me up." She sticks her tongue out at him giggling.

"All in good time. Let me finish Bryan's reply." He continues, "I like sports as you can tell. I used to play football back in the day. You don't have to like sports if you don't want to. I love riding horses. I have two thoroughbreds. Maybe I can take you riding sometime.

Kicking back by the lake drinking a cold one and relaxing is just as much fun. I'm pretty outgoing and I usually call things how I see them. Looking at your pics I can tell you like being silly. Sexy too. I would be interested in taking you out sometime if you find me intriguing enough. Let me know. Hope to meet you Paige. Bryan."

"Video reply?" She predicted his answer. He rubs her hip and stands up. Towering over her he dips low and kisses her expectant lips. Pulling away with a tug to her lower lip he expels, "Go get your Kitty shirt. Put it on and hop back in bed."

Off to the living room where she left it she spots car lights outside her picture window. On the rooftop was a pizza delivery sign. Covering herself quickly she gasps, "Brett?" The car swiftly drove away. Shrugging it off she kept his appearance to herself. Shirt on she shuffles back to her bedroom where she found Lonnie laying on his back stroking his rock hard erection.

"Ready to go riding with Bryan?"

She ran to her bed jumping on her Daddy and tickling him a bit before he hands her the cell. "Hop in the saddle." She flares her eyes as he places a pillow on his hairy stomach to hide her penetrating ride. Easing her drenched cunt over his beast she moans all the way down. "Ad lib. Be shy and curious. I'll hold the cell toward you. Let on it's sitting propped on the bed."

"Okay."

"Action."

She waves at her camera vividly as she sits back on Lonnie. Her butt crushing his swollen balls. He had to conceal his groan.

"Hi Bryan. I got your reply. I thought I might try a video in return. That way you can see the real me. I'm really nervous if you can't tell. I'm rocking back and forth." Hands palm the pillow as his cock eases out then back inside. Shyly she nibbles her lip and lifts her glasses. She had put them back on after Josh's video.

"I like watching baseball with my Daddy. Football sometimes. I could grow to like sports more I think. I've never been on a horse in my life. Unless you count my Daddy's knee and a carousel horse." She giggles feeling Lonnie's cock graze every pass across her G-spot. Her Kitty shirt drifts from her only clinging shoulder and slithers down over her cleavage but falls short of any real show. She looks down and shyly sparkles at herself in the camera angle. "Oopsie!" She slowly puts the shirt back on her shoulder rocking herself. Fingers then fan her reddened cheeks. "My shirt won't stay up. I hope I don't embarrass you Bryan. I like wearing loose clothing. It's so comfy." Her nipples poked out to greet him. Lonnie smirks and intentionally makes her cell look as if it fell over with a shot toward the ceiling. She realizes it and stretches over him to kiss his chest as she moved his hands back into place to view her. Rearing back upward his beast slid deep. A vivid shot down her cleavage offered a hint of both full tits minus nips. Settling back she smiles, "Sowwy. Propping my cell on another pillow. It slips now and then. Where was I? Oh yeah. Riding a horse. I would love to ride..." She blushes, "Go riding with you. No Lady Godiva wisecracks Mister Bryan." She points with a smirk.

Rolling her eyes back as if thinking compensated her attacked G-spot. Her expression changing from intense thrill to a pondering. "I love the lake. I just bought some new bikinis. Maybe we can meet at the lake sometime. I burn easily." She pouts, "As you can see I'm pretty white." She pulls her Kitty shirt out at the lower hip and shows off her tummy up to the mounds of her breasts. A quick gotta look close shot of her underside was offered. "I'll need plenty of sunscreen that's for sure." Her constant rocking was becoming too obvious so Lonnie mouthed the words, "Slower." She took a deep breath and took a chance. Falling forward she lays over the pillow. Another ever so quick view down her cleavage tempted the camera. She faces the camera with a close up of her face. She shyly removes her glasses as before with Josh, "So you think I'm sexy? It's strange because I get called nerdy more than sexy. Thank you for the compliment Bryan. I wanted to show off my green eyes. I hear it's my best feature." She tilts her head back and forth on her chin touching Lonnie's chest. He could feel her tantalizing exhales. She then tangles her hair around her fingers, "My hair is the other thing I'm complimented over. I need to brush it out." She brightens up, "Wanna brush my hair Bryan? Promise you won't think of your horse when you do?" She giggles and acts as if she's adjusting the cell. Poising it higher the angle drifts over her head slightly. If Bryan looked really close he could see her heart shaped ass ever so quickly peeking over her back. Returning it to her she carefully eased back up. Feeling mischievous Lonnie intentionally made it appear to slip to the side. She frowns and lingers stretching over him to fix it. Three times. Her shirt slipping from her shoulder the first time gifted Bryan more exposure. Her tits were bouncing a bit with each move.

"Dang it. Stupid cell." She pulls Lonnie's chest hair to get him to stop moving the cell. He grit his teeth at her pulling his hair taunt. He wanted to pull hers really badly. "There! I think I got it Bryan. Cross your fingers." She rears back slowly as if expecting the cell to fall at Lonnie's mischief. Her shirt now barely clinging above her areolas. He teases her with ever so gentle attempts at making the cell move again. This lingered the focus on her breasts. She growled playfully, "Grrr! Sowwy I should have propped it on something nice and sturdy." She constricts her pussy around her Father's cock making him roll his eyes. Damn that felt good. She knew it.

"I wonder how I would look riding a horse? If it ran I bet my boobies would bounce all over the place." She covers her mouth with a palm turning red, "I can't believe I just said that." Lonnie lifts his hips higher then drops his butt to the mattress giving her a hint to ride. She removes her palm from her mouth and eyes the camera seductively. "I bet it will look like this." She rides Lonnie's shaft five times terrorizing his beast and her G. Her big titties dashing around behind the loose Kitty shirt that was already dangerously low. Feigning embarrassment she catches her shirt just as areolas peeked out at the top. Drawing her shirt back up she blushed. "I would definitely like to meet you Bryan. Message me back if I haven't scared you off. Bye." She blows him a kiss and reaches over to act as if shutting her cell off. Fading to black she tossed her cell on to her mattress and rode her Father until cumming hard over his girth. He rolled her over and pulled out of her long enough to dramatically roll her again on to her belly. Coaxing her hips high he retrains his cock and rams deep inside her scalding hot pussy.

"Time for my horsey ride." He rolls his hands over her back as she buries her face in her pillow. Entwining his wrist with her hair he yanks her head back. She yelped and bulged her eyes as Daddy fucked her really hard this time. His free hand slapping her ass.

"Oh My God Daddy. I love this."

"History class teach you about Paul Revere?" He chuckles swatting her ass on both cheeks simultaneously. "YAWWWW! YAWWW!" he bellows. She had a second orgasm minutes later. Lonnie pulled out just in time and shot his load on her ass. She felt every blistering droplet. Ever streaking current.

"Five more videos Daddy? You said seven guys." She trembles wanting more.

"Bedtime Sweetpea. School remember?"

She collapses on her bed whining. Kicking did no good. Their horseplay was done for the night. As Lonnie retreats to his bedroom to enter Bryan's video and take a hot shower Paige wipes her cum drizzled bottom licking her fingers.

Suddenly, in the opened curtains of her bedroom window she sees a cell flash. Covering up quickly she jumps from bed and peers out at two boys running away. She quickly darts out to the living room to investigate further. There was the pizza car again tearing away.

"Oh no. Brett took pictures of me. How long was he...they...out there?"

She would close her story book for the night. Keeping this knowledge to herself in favor of not making her Dad stressed out Paige went toward her bedroom. She would deal with Brett at school.

Passing Lonnie's office she eyes the computer and sneaks in to look up her Tender account.

"Oh wow! 533 replies now." She trembles heavily and stares without blinking. In a mad overabundance of energy she kicks her feet and squeals, "I LOVE TENDER."

Tender would love Paige.

By morning her replies would be in the 900 range.

Both Josh and Bryan would reply back after seeing her videos.

Her rabbit came out of his hole and went back in.

Paige exhausted herself and curled up with Fuzzy Bear.

"Night Daddy."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,835 Followers