Paige Ep. 008: Beau Peep

Story Info
"Dear Diary...All the boys love my new butt zipper jeans."
8.1k words
4.53
11.2k
6
1

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers

At 6:00 AM Lonnie Turner crawled out of bed and made coffee. A new work week meant a growing need for a vacation. Checking in on Paige he found her sleeping like an angel curled up with that damned stuffed bear. She really needed to grow out of that thing. Easing her door shut he goes into his office just to drink coffee, look over bills and groan at his checking account. He had spent way too much money lately. Deciding he was financially secure he eyes the TENDER icon on his desktop and opens it. Entering he discovered over 900 guys had approached Paige. He was already exhausted by the number without looking over every horny fucker that wanted to tap his kid. Part of him wanted to delete the account but another part loved what they did last night. If anything this was the best foreplay ever.

Seeing replies by Bryan and Josh he had to take a peek. Opening up Josh's reply it read, "First video I ever got from a girl. I told you I called things how I see them. That video was fucking hot. You had me captivated with every word. Every giggle. Ever sigh. We have to seriously hook up sometime. If anything for that massage. I've been told I give the best. Let me know when you're free. You're welcome to send more videos too. So sexy. I'm gonna be bolder still and say sexier the better. Have a good day at school Paige. Maybe we can hook up after graduation. Or before. LOL." He ended his message with an emoticon offering flowers.

Frowning he jumps over to Bryan's reply.

"Dang Paige. I was speechless for half that video. I never realized just how sexy you were until you sent the video to me. You're a dream come true." Lonnie growls, "Wet dream come true Asswipe." Bryan furthered his message with, "Weird to say but dang I really wouldn't mind brushing your hair. Let me know when you're free and we can go riding. Maybe to the lake. I don't live that far from it. I know the trails so we can ride out and kick back. I'll buy extra sunscreen for you."

"Baby oil." Lonnie chuckled and finished his coffee. He then decided to send both men back another reply.

"Morning Bryan. I slept like a baby. I'll get back to you but maybe I can be free this Saturday. With school I can't do much during the week. I'll bring the brush on our ride. Which color bikini do you like burgundy, black, hot pink, or yellow?" He felt strange acting like his daughter. Images of the show Catfish made him squeamish. Still, the idea of setting things in motion for a fun weekend made him down right evil.

Switching to Josh he types, "Morning Josh. If I can be honest I got really turned on making that video. Could you tell? I'll make another video just for you." Added cheesy grin emoji. "I'll let you know when but I definitely want a massage. I may blush but I won't say no. School all week. Maybe the weekend? I'll have to ask my Daddy if it's okay. Sorry, I still live with him and follow his rules. I'm new to dating. Would you feel bad meeting my Dad first?" He mulls over if that last part would scare the Bear away. He left it. "Message you after school. Bye Joshy." Messages sent he sat back picturing Paige in her bikini by the lake. That Bryan guy oiling her up and touching taboo areas. He had to reel his thoughts back or rub one off before work.

Scoping out other guys he locates one of the men from the Mall. He adds him to her wish list because he knew him already. Out of twelve replies read he selected three for further consideration. Eying the clock he knew he needed to get dressed for work. This part of life he hated.

At 6:40 Lonnie headed out to the Distillery. From his car in the parking lot he called her. Answering she yawned, "I'm up Daddy. I had my alarm set."

"Alright. Listen up...I read the new replies by Josh and Bryan. I want you to make two new videos from school. Keep it fairly clean but a little sexy. Show them your innocent side and your mischievous. Any thoughts on what you're wearing today?"

"I was thinking my new blue jeans and black pullover. I can't show too much cleavage at school. I just want to look nice."

"Wear some lacy undies."

"I will." She went to her dresser and chose a yellow lace thong and bra. "Anything else Daddy?"

"Yeah. I love you Punk."

"Love you too Daddy. Have a good day at work."

"You too."

As Lonnie hangs up Paige shivers at having to confront Brett Chenowyth. If he had seen she and her Dad having sex and took pictures...or worse video her life was over. She felt like calling off sick but knew she couldn't. She had never missed a day of school since eighth grade. Shaking off her worry she grabbed a quick shower and got dressed.

Perfume and eye shadow applied she put on her glasses and checked out her new jeans. They were really tight and showed off her shape vividly. Her shirt bordered her waist and if she stretched at all her belly button would magically appear. So very sexy. The pants were the ones with a front and back zipper. She worried that Teacher's would scold her for wearing them. She ended up putting another pair in her book bag just in case. Catching her bus she was off.

At 7:45 her bus arrived at school and she filed out behind other students. She had noticed a number of boys whispering and looking her way. She shivered at what they might be saying. Hopefully she was just reading more into it than was needed. Heading inside the front turnstile of the school she entered a long hallway of lockers. On her journey through, every guy around her took time to watch her intently. Her heart was beating fast. This didn't happen last week. Nobody even glanced her way. Why now?

"Hey there Paige." A boy at his locker smiled sweetly.

"Hi." She blushed.

"You look different."

"New clothes."

"No I mean you're I don't know..." He himself shied a bit.

"Sexy?" She flares her eyes then goes to her locker. Spinning her combination dial she realized her combo was 36-24-38. She hadn't thought about it before. It sounded a little like her measurements. She snorted slightly and quickly hid her mouth.

"Maybe." The boy grinned, "Definitely pretty."

"Thanks Beau. I'm trying not to be so nerdy looking."

"It's the glasses." He chuckles.

"I need them to see." She returns his laugh. It faded fast.

"There's the new girl." Paige freezes at hearing the voice of Brett Chenowyth. Putting her things in her locker she takes a deep breath and faces Brett. Two other boys were beside him. She knew them as Aaron and Cody. Their eyes were checking her out from top to bottom. She tried to remain calm.

"Hi Brett."

He puckers looking her over from head to toe. "How's your Daddy?"

"He's fine."

"Fine? Or FINE?" He winks at her with a hint of "Ooooh Baby" in his attitude. She put her hands behind her back and leaned against the lockers sheepishly trying not to smile. Strangely she wanted to.

"We enjoyed the pizza." She grew nervous.

"I enjoyed delivering that pizza. I was telling my buds here how sexy you were answering the door naked."

Beau bulged his eyes and chose to run instead of defend Paige. She didn't need his help anyway.

"Why would you tell them I was naked? That's mean Brett."

He wags his cell in front of her. "Tell Daddy he sends me those pics he took or I show off the new pics I took last night."

She freezes a bit with trembling eyes, "You were window peeping?"

"All night long. I got all kinds of juicy stuff. I want my pics with you by noon or I send these to the Principal anonymously. How's it gonna look when he sees Daddy fucking his little angel?"

"Whatever Brett. I don't have time for your silliness." She returns to her locker to obtain books when he leans over her showing video of Lonnie fucking her doggy style pulling her hair. It ended with him cumming on her ass. Her eyes bulged as the other two boys planted their asses against the two lockers beside her.

"Incest is best they say." One named Aaron whispered.

"You should let us cum on your ass too. Call me Daddy all you want." Cody the other chuckled.

She shivered as Brett recalled his cell and leaned in to her ear. "You and I are gonna fuck Paige. Aren't we?"

She swallows dryly as Brett licks her earlobe. She wiped her ear on her shirt at an angle before reacting. "Please don't ruin the school year with this. It's almost over."

"It's over when I say it's over. I want those pics. Hell I want your mouth around my cock."

"Gosh." She turns beet red then dares to look at his friends.

"All our cocks." The boy to her left challenged her.

Brett looks down at her ass and discovers the zipper, "Whoa! What have we here?" He pinches the zipper and drags it down. Her bare butt vividly popped into view. She turns around swiftly to hide her exposure. Other boys had noticed it with awe, drooling shortly after. All seemed intrigued. She tried to zip up but his friends prevented her from doing so. Each grabbing an arm lifting her off her feet to turn her around for all to see. Brett took pictures of her bottom before zipping her back up. "Nice." He looks around him at the gathering of boys, "Wasn't that a nice ass?"

She heard the terms "Fuck yeah." and Sexy as hell." She found herself blushing but eating up their compliments. This was so new to her it was hard to fathom.

As the school bell rang for first period Paige was released. Brett stopping her long enough to say, "By lunchtime."

"I-I'll try. I don't think he will though."

"Oh Principal Dewey?" He waves down the hall toward a portly man with an obvious toupee. Seeing the Principal's acknowledgement Paige turns to face Brett with a forming tear.

"Please don't."

"Tell me you want my cock in your mouth over lunch."

"I want your cock in my mouth over lunch."

"You really are sexy as hell Paige. I wasn't lying the other day at your house."

"I know. I'm sorry my Dad treated you badly."

"All good. I'm still getting my BJ."

She nods and lifts the bridge of her glasses. She would text Lonnie at work after first period Spanish. Walking away she hugged her books to her chest. "How am I going to get out of this?" Did she really even want to? She only had a month left in school. After graduating her past would be no basis on her future. Still, her Father would look equally as bad. She knew Brett was serious.

Lost in thought over Spanish she waited until the bell before running to the bathroom. Hiding in a stall she texted her Dad. It took forever to reach him. A more aggressive text of all capital letters got a better result.

"DADDY I NEED YOU. BRETT HAS VIDEO OF US HAVING SEX. HE WAS OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM WINDOW. HE'S DEMANDING THE PICTURES OF HIM AND I OR HE'S SENDING THEM TO THE PRINCIPAL."

Five minutes and two actual call attempts later, Lonnie replies. "Fuck! That little bastard. I got this. Don't worry."

"He wants me to suck his dick at lunch. Do I do it?"

"If it keeps him busy until I take care of this do what the prick wants. I'm so sorry Sweetheart. Just keep calm."

"I am. I worry more about your reputation Daddy."

"I have to get back to work. Have faith in me."

"K."

Her cell lowered to her lap she sheds a tear. She didn't want to leave her confinement for fear of other students now. They had seen her bare butt save for her thin thong bands. It was possible her cheeks were still pink from her Father's slapping of her ass last night. Pouting she hears more girls enter the bathroom. Whispers and giggling spooked Paige just as much as the boys. She couldn't make out many words but she swore she heard her name. Maybe she was just being paranoid. Then a much clearer voice was heard.

"Did you hear Brett Chenowyth likes Paige Turner? Ewww!"

"I think she's actually pretty. Maybe if she would wear contacts and learn fashion."

"She must have had some fashion tips. I heard she's wearing jeans with a zip up butt. Who wears those to school?"

"Girls who like to show off. I never imagined Paige to even want to be like that."

"It took her long enough. It's almost graduation and I bet she's never even been with a boy."

"Same here. She's so shy it's crazy."

"I wish Brett liked me. He's really cute. Why Paige?"

"There has to be more to it. Brett's sneaky."

"You think Paige wore those jeans for him?"

"Maybe."

Paige had heard enough. Standing up she flushes the toilet to make it look good. Daring to step out she goes to the sink and washes her hands. She knew the girls were embarrassed by how their expression changed. She also knew they were eying her ass for the zipper. Fanning her wet hands Paige turns to them. "The jeans make it easier to pee. Brett does not like me. In fact he's spreading lies about me. So you can have him. Thanks for thinking I'm pretty though." She smiles brightly, "Time for Trigonometry. Bye."

Out the door she walked proudly. Once in the hall all eyes followed her every move. Guys were certainly noticing her more. It felt good but she also knew that if Brett hadn't unzipped her jeans they probably wouldn't be looking now.

"Hey Turner?" A boy amid three others motioned her over. She expected the worst, likely more meanness. She stopped and shuffled amongst them.

"Hi Sean."

"We saw what Chenowyth did to you. Say the word and we'll beat his ass."

Her eyes bulged. They were defending her. "I'm alright. I maybe deserved that wearing these stupid jeans to school."

"Cool jeans. For what it's worth we all thought you had a sweet ass. No offense."

"Really?" She tilts her gaze blushing heavily.

"Definitely. Look at it this way. You were wearing a thong. Basically a bikini bottom right?"

"A little I guess."

"We hear he likes you but who treats somebody like that? Especially using two thug buddies. Why's he treating you like that?"

"He delivered a pizza to my house and..." She wanted to say more but felt like it might be dangerous. "Nothing."

"No. What did that bastard do?"

"I had just gotten out of the shower. I saw him peeping in my window as I was...you know...naked."

"Whoa! He was a peeping tom pervert?"

"Yes. He said he snuck over to my house last night and window peeked some more. I-I'm kind of freaked out about it."

"Stalker much? Seriously...just say the word."

"He showed me pictures on his phone that he took through my bedroom window." She blushed but played the game, "I was...oh my gosh I can't believe I'm admitting this to you guys. We barely know each other." She starts to turn away knowing she was late for class. Then again so were they.

"You can talk to us. We're nothing like Chenowyth." Billy Craig adds his two cents worth.

"I want to but...it's kind of personal." She was liking the curiosity in their eyes. They were nearly shaking at her evasiveness. They really wanted to know. "Promise not to think badly of me?"

"We swear." All four express at once.

"I was..." She turned beet red if not on purpose this time, "Touching myself."

Their jaws dropped and not a one looked anywhere but at Paige. She adjusts her posture to let her tits lift more. Eyes went straight to her breasts. In stretching back a bit her belly button popped out. It was a very sexy button on an extremely firm tummy.

"Cat bite your tongues?" She fidgets and toys with her hair.

"Caught us off guard is all. Wow! Chenowyth is sick."

"I'm not really mad at him. Just hurt that he's...well blackmailing me." She hoped to turn the tide without her Father's intervention. Ideas of getting Brett's cell away from him and deleting the pics were forming as she toyed with Sean and his friends sympathy. Then again it could backfire. They might grow curious and look at the pics before handing the cell to her.

"Blackmailing?" Drew Samson looked at his friends. "How's that?"

She attempted sadness and aimed to express a tear but she wasn't that good. Instead she just feigns a cold chill. "He wants to have sex with me. He said he would show everybody the pics and video."

"VIDEO?" The four brighten up then calm themselves just as fast.

"Yes. With my toy. A rabbit vibrator." She knew they were being men. Erections were rising. She had a bad feeling she had gone too far. "I just want those deleted."

"We'll get his cell for you." Drew dedicated them.

"Really? Promise not to look at the video and pics?"

Sean held a confident palm toward her. "We won't do that. We know how shy you are Paige. This has to be hard on you." No harder than their dicks were getting she thought. She loved getting their imaginations going. Maybe she was sexy after all.

"I better get to Trig. Thank you for listening. You guys are really cool." She took the chance and gave each of them a peck on the cheek. Even they blushed. Once gone Sean swiftly turns to his friends.

"By lunch we hijack Chenowyth and get that cell."

"We looking at her video?" The fourth boy Jeff wondered.

"Fuck yes we are. I wanna see her use that toy."

Paige had gone too far. Boys!

At 11:30 Paige began to sweat. She hadn't heard from her Dad and she had a hunch she would have to actually give Brett a blowjob. Yet, she hadn't heard from Brett either. As the lunch bell rang she left her Biology class and went to her locker. Joining her at the last second was her earlier zero hero Beau. He whispers toward her, "Pssst! Don't worry I have your back."

Her eyes flare with curiosity. "What?"

"Wait for it." They huddle next to one another. Beau grins at her and points toward an intercom speaker up on the wall. Seconds later the Principal abruptly calls out for Brett Chenowyth to come to his office immediately. Paige's jaw dropped.

"What did you do?"

"Trashed his car. My beater with a heater smashed his back bumper and tail light. No hardcore damage but enough to stress Chenowyth out and maybe leave you alone today."

"Whoa! No way. Why would you do that Beau?"

"You don't deserve to be used like he has planned."

"How do you know what he has planned?"

"I overheard him with his dufus friends talking about you blowing all three of them under the bleachers in the gym. What's he got on you?" She was lost to his question at the moment.

Her smile was contagious suddenly. Truth be told that sounded fun even if he was blackmailing her. As they chatted secretly Brett bolted by them. He had his cell in hand while rushing to Principal Dewey's office. Five minutes later both he and Dewey walked outside together to inspect the damage. Brett's car was a mess. Beau had sense enough to park his car two blocks away and run back. He had to skip a class to accomplish it but it was worth it to make up for his reluctance to intervene earlier.

"Follow me." Beau led her to a second floor window onlooking the parking lot. There they observed a Police Officer who was already on the scene and writing up a report. "I called in an anonymous tip of a hit and run."

"Wow! I'm sorry you had to hurt your car over me."

"No problem the car's on its last leg anyway. Rust bucket with bad everything. Shocked it gets me here." He chuckles lifting a finger to pause. "It gets better. Watch." He points as the Officer pulls out a small bag of illegal marijuana from beneath the bumper. Brett went ballistic pacing about with his hands in his hair swearing it wasn't his. "Don't worry it's not enough to get him into too much trouble. It's my Mom's glaucoma weed."

"I-I don't know what to say. Beau?" Paige decides to fill him in on her dilemma even if she omitted sections of the issue. "His cell has pictures and video of me playing...with myself. I have to get that cell."

"Yikes. So that's what he has over your head. Ha! You were almost over his head. Sorry bad timing. I don't think he's going to get arrested. That cop looks as if he's going to have sympathy on Brett." Beau frowns, "At least maybe this will buy you a day or three. He's going to have to explain things to his parents. With weed I bet Principal Dewey suspends him a few days."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers