Paige Ch. 11

Story Info
With a vengeance.
1.4k words
4.2
31.4k
2

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psylic
psylic
42 Followers

The saddest part was behind us. Sarah's mom, Martha, had come down for the memorial service. Her minister had brought her and he conducted the service. Paige still wasn't talking to me and Beth gave me the cold shoulder. At least Martha was sweet.

We all went back to the house for dinner, Paige, Beth, Martha, most of the dearly beloved and me. Gradually the mourners all filtered out. After we had eaten and Martha had gone it was time to discuss some serious matters. Paige didn't want to participate and went to her room.

Since Beth would be leaving the day, she and I discussed all the dreadful things that to be dealt with and we made some serious decisions. That is that Beth informed me of the decisions that she had already made. Basically it came down to Paige flying out to California to live with Beth and her family, right after graduation, which was just a couple weeks away. Then they could help her get into a "good" college. They, meaning Beth, could deal with selling the house and all the legal details in due time.

I knew Paige wouldn't go along, but I couldn't argue. Paige was an adult, after all, even though, Beth treated like a child, besides, Beth, " knew what was best for Paige." I didn't have an alternative to offer. I had no choice but to agree. That being settled, Beth went up to tell Paige the good news.

The screaming went on for what seemed like hours. I stepped out on the back porch and cracked a fresh bottle of whiskey

Paige was right when she told me I was sick. I can see it clearly now. I'm glad Sarah didn't see my behavior in those days, or Carl. Some would say they could. I know that I was beginning to despise myself.

I drank until the shouting calmed down and stumbled to Paige's couch and passed out. I woke up on that couch, where I had cuddled with Beth, the night before. My head was throbbing and my mouth tasted like someone had used it as a doormat. I needed a drink of water and some aspirin. I got up and went to the kitchen in just my boxers. To my surprise, there in the dark, at the table, sat Beth; eating ice cream from a tub. Neither of us spoke. I watched her from the corner of my eye as I walked to the cabinet. Beth never raised her head.

I fetched a glass from the shelf and filled it with tap water. I found the aspirin and shook a couple into my hand, as Beth made her way to the fridge to put her ice cream away. She walked to the sink and rinsed her spoon, after which she stood and stared out the window above sink, She leaned forward and rested on her hands, in front of the sink. I swallowed my aspirin and drank my water, as I looked at her standing there.

Her face was bathed in the ambient light from outside, a mix of street lamps, a security light from someone's garage and just a hint of moonlight. There was that profile of hers again. It was regal in some way. My eyes followed her shapely form all the way down to her lovely legs and back up to her sweet looking little ass. That was one thing the women of that family had in common; that beautiful ass.

Beth was wearing a satin nightie that seemed to be draped over her, it hung just below that lovely ass of hers. I could hardly see her lovely legs in that dark kitchen, but from what I could see, they were as fine as ever.

I walked to the sink and reached across her to set my glass in the sink. She didn't acknowledge me at all. Once I had released the glass, I stood still, just inches away from her. I watched her profile, as she breathed in that odd pink glow. I moved over behind her, still just inches from her. She hadn't so much as flinched. I moved closer until we were in the slightest contact. I moved in a little closer, she hadn't budged. I leaned against her and she leaned back to me. I felt the smooth cool fabric of her nightie against my chest, and I my cock grow hard against the fabric of my shorts and the firm resistance of her ass.

I moved to where my hard cock was nestled between the cheeks of Beth's cute little ass. She pushed back against it, and sighed. I took her breast in my hand and massaged it. She drew a deep breath. I lifted her nightie and pulled her panties down. She wiggled out of them and spread her feet apart. I pulled my boxers down and bent my knees to position my cock between her thighs. I straightened my legs slowly. I guided my cock to her pussy, it was warm and wet. She gasped.

I continued to straighten my legs, my cock slid into her pussy and I kept going as Beth drew a slow seep breath. I had my cock buried in Beth's pussy but kept going until my legs were completely straight and she was on her toes. I thought I heard a soft moan escape her lips.

I slowly pulled back and started to stroke Beth's dripping twat. I imagined her face, bathed in that strange pink glow, there in the kitchen. I imagined how she had looked on that couch in Paige's family room. I pictured how she'd looked wearing that sweater and skirt, bathed in the light of the moon. I thought maybe the lack of resistance was because she wasn't being satisfied at home. I wanted to satisfy her. I wanted to make her cum and see just how good sex could be. I wanted to be the one to make her cum like she never had before. She continued to breath deeply, but I knew she could loosen up more.

I placed my hand against her muff and she let out a stifled, "Oh!"

A whirlwind of images raced through my mind, I saw Beth in the kitchen, Beth on the couch, Beth on the porch, Beth in the kitchen, Beth on the couch, Beth on the porch. Those sexy, sweet images suddenly gave way to Liz sneering at me, Liz snickering at me, Liz glaring at me.

Who was this woman that I was fucking? Why was I fucking her? I no longer wanted to satisfy her. I wanted to hurt her. I didn't want to make her cum. I wanted to make her bleed. This is the woman that had derided me and insulted my brother's memory. The woman that had said demeaning thing about me and my brother, to Sarah, within earshot of sweet little Paige. Oh yes, I wanted to hurt her. Sweet fucking revenge.

I slowly pulled my slick, wet cock from her dripping cunt, slid it back and ran it up the crack of the tender little ass. I pressed the head into her puckered little butt hole. She gasped . I pushed in another inch, then another and another. She grunted with each thrust. Once, twice more and I was all the way in. Beth grunted softly; I could tell it hurt. I started to fuck her hard and fast. She kept grunting, like the little pig she was. She was enjoying the pain. What the fuck? I kept going until our natural lubrication dried up.

Dry friction fucking. She wasn't enjoying it any longer. I grabbed both of breasts in my hands and squeezed them tight. Long, agonizing groans were flowing from her lips. I was in pain too. The friction was excruciating. The tender skin, below the head of my cock was tearing. I was not going to give up though, not until either my cum or her blood was running down her legs. Both would have even better.

Suddenly we froze. We held our collective breath. She must have heard what I'd heard. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was right behind us. I turned to look, but there was nothing there. Not another sound. I slowly pulled my tattered cock from her raw ass hole.

I pulled my boxers up and walked away as Liz found her panties. I thought I heard the faint click of a door latch, somewhere, I couldn't be sure; then nothing else.

psylic
psylic
42 Followers