Paige Ep. 012: Snow White

Story Info
"Dear Diary...Prince Bryan is making me Disney, I mean dizzy."
7.5k words
4.65
6.8k
4
7

Part 12 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

"I'm here!"

"I can see that." Bryan Colby the tall blond haired man in a ball cap, jeans, boots, and a short sleeved button down met her after tying his horse to a small tree in his yard. He kept enough distance not to spook his steed at the revving of Greg Birch's Harley. Bryan made his way to meet Paige and Greg in the gravel driveway. "Mister Turner?"

"No. Daddy had to meet my Mom this morning. This is my Uncle Greg. He volunteered to drop me off. I love your farm." She looks at every intriguing facet of it. Bryan had his shirt unbuttoned half way offering a view of a chiseled chest with very little hair. A chain dangled around his neck showing off dog tags.

"Military?" Greg winced. Bryan realizes his observation and lifts the dog tags.

"My Dad's actually. He served in Desert Storm. Humvee blew up. He and two others died that day."

"Awwww!" Paige melts into him with a tender hug. Bryan smiles and pats her back. Greg nods his own respect.

"Sorry to hear that. I'm sure he was a good man." Greg offered his condolences.

"Thanks. He was a good soldier. Growing up without him around was tough. My Mom did her best. I think I turned out alright."

"Didn't wanna enlist and carry on for him?"

"I couldn't leave my Mom. She...took it pretty hard. Emotional problems."

"Awwwwwwwwwww!" Paige liked hugging Bryan. He smelled really good. His body was ripped but not as over abundant as Josh was.

"All these hugs...I think she likes ya." Greg smirks.

"I hope so."

"I think she's in good hands. I'm gonna head home. Give me a call if you need anything Punk."

"Thanks Uncle Greg. I love you."

"Love you to Kid."

Walking his bike backwards to straighten out Greg roared the bike back to life and rode off into the early morning sun. Reclaiming his helmet from her saved his eyes. Harsh UV directly in his path.

"Your Uncle seems nice."

"He is. Greg isn't my true Uncle but I've known him since I was a baby. I don't know my real Uncles very well. One lives in Texas, the other on my Mommy's side lives in Kentucky."

"Too bad. You smell delicious Paige."

She smiled thinking to herself, "I hope he doesn't smell Uncle Greg's cum. I sprayed perfume on after I wiped him off." She grins still hugging him. Her chin on his chest looking up over her glasses at his warm smile, "You smell really good too."

"Come on I'll introduce you to Applejack."

"Okay." She follows him hand in hand back to the tethered horse. Calming the steed Bryan allows her to pet his nose. The horse took an immediate liking to her. "Am I riding this horse?"

"We both are. You said you were afraid to be on a horse alone. Room in the saddle for both of us."

"Can I ride in front this time? I rode in back behind Greg on the way here."

"Sure you can. Give me your back pack I'll tie it to the saddle. Might be more comfortable on me not having a pack in my chest all the way there."

"I want to be comfortable too. I might want to use you as a back rest." She giggles.

"You're welcomed to lean on back anytime you like." He blushed a bit himself saying it. Fidgeting a bit he takes his ballcap off and fans it about. "Paige? I gotta ask...the other night you messaged me with a video that sounded a lot like you were...using a toy."

"I was." She turns red lowering her gaze with a thin smile.

"No shit?"

"I couldn't help myself. I think you're soooo cute."

"You're pretty damned hot yourself Red."

"I can be hotter if I put my bikini on now." She blushes shyly.

"Go for it. It's hot as fuck out here as it is. Must be 98. You can change in the house."

"I can just go behind your car over there real fast. I won't take long."

"You act shy but somehow I don't think you're as bad as you let on."

"I really am shy." She shrinks in step with her chin on her left shoulder. "I...just...want you to really like me."

"You think I won't like you if you're too shy?"

"Maybe." She fidgets.

"So...you believe you can win me over by being open."

"Kind of..."

He ponders her revelations and considers how to make this reaction useful. He like any man wanted things his way without being pushy. Sighing he shrugs slightly, "I do like a girl that can be openminded."

"I fantasize about being really open. That's why I mentioned putting on my bikini for the ride to the lake."

"Tell me about these fantasies Paige Turner." He smirks.

Her eyes flare and she holds a set of fingers over her mouth as she giggles. "I have a whole diary of fantasies. I don't...know where to start."

"Tell you what...you go over there beside my car and change into that bikini. Think about what you want me to know. I'll stay here with Applejack." He passes her pack which had Hello Kitty emblems all over the outside back to her. She unzips it and takes the bikini out giving him the backpack to hold until she returned. She shyly points toward the car and wiggles away. Bryan chuckles and rubs the snout of his horse. Peering into her opened bag he discovers the box of condoms. Looking up with a pucker he mumbles.

"This just might turn out to be a good day Applejack."

Hidden behind the car, she removes her white laced heels, then wiggles her jeans down over her legs, stepping out of them. Folding them up she sits them on the roof. Her red lowcut shirt pulled up over her head is neatly folded and set on top of the jeans. This left her totally nude. She looks for Bryan, covering herself with her hands as a sudden breeze claims the thin bikini pieces and blows them off the roof and over the trunk of the car. Bryan had moved away from Applejack and chose to chase down her bikini. Capturing them he stands tall looking back to see her with an arm over her chest and a hand in her lap. She was beet red and gnashing her teeth.

"Missing something?" He chuckles and gives up being respectable. Moving directly in front of her he hands her the bikini. Her hand lifts away from her thighs allowing him to peek at her arrow pubes. She too gave up and just let him see her full frontal.

"Openminded. Openminded. Openminded." She chants nervously. He grins and assisted her in tying her top on by moving behind her. His eyes checking out her creamy heart shaped bottom. Once tied she slips her bottoms through her legs and adjusts them as he tied her left hip, she her right. Once on the bands crept between her cheeks. Bryan whistles at her.

"Looking sexy Paige Turner. Burgundy suits you. Matches your blushing."

She pouts and points at him, "Don't make fun of me."

"Not even. No underwear I notice." He grabs her clothing to carry for her. She follows him barefooted back to Applejack. He had hung her pack over the saddle horn. Reaching up to remove the bag she stuffs her things inside it. She begins to put her sandals on until he stops her. "Might as well leave those in the bag. No reason to lose one on the trail and have to hop down and retrieve it."

"Good idea." She smiles. "As far as wearing underwear I don't really like wearing any. Besides I was hoping you might notice I wasn't wearing any."

"Ohhh! I noticed no bra for certain. Can't hide those high beams." He winks.

"My nip nips?" She giggles.

"My truck and horse trailers at the lake. I had a buddy bring me home early this morning. We have snacks, drinks, bug spray, a big ole blanket for you to tan on, lotion, oil." He snickers, "Even a beach umbrella in case the sun gets too much for you."

"You thought of everything."

"I aim to please. ready to ride?"

"Yesss."

"Put your left foot in this stirrup. I'll lift you up into the saddle." She cooperates feeling his big hands grab her hips and hoist her up. Clumsily she throws her right leg over the saddle. Bryan got a quick peek between her legs. Her bottoms tightening up into her labia. Damn sexy he thought.

Once she sat upright she made a silent "Woohoo!"

"Mind if I lose my shirt? Sweating up a storm here." He unbuttons his shirt and removes it. Her eyes flare behind her glasses at the sight of his chiseled chest.

"Gosh! You...have a muscular chest."

"Farm boy pride. This is what bailing hay does to a guy." He chuckles and slithers his shirt through a saddle loop tying it off so it wouldn't get lost. Reaching in front of her to grab the saddle horn he steps into the stirrup and swings up in behind her. She scoots forward with her legs wide. The horn with his hand brushed up against her tiny bikini patch. She whimpers.

"Big...saddle horn."

Laughing he positions himself closer to her ass. She wiggles for comfort up to him. With a shiver she shyly peers over her shoulder. "Is that another saddle horn between us?"

"That would be my penis."

"Big..." She giggles and feels his arms reach around her. His right arm untethering the reins from a tree branch.

"Here we go Paige Turner." He makes a ticking noise that prompts Applejack to begin his journey. She was nervous, worried she might fall off her bare feet dangling without stirrups to hold them. His boots were in those. "Don't worry I've got you. Just relax."

"This is awesome." She lays back against his chest shyly. He guides her back further as he reverses the ballcap on his scalp. With each step her tits jostled about as he glared over her shoulder at them. The first leg of the ride led them down the path leading to his home. Crossing the main road after waiting for a few cars to pass, cars that waved and admired Paige in her bikini, he headed down another path into a thicket of trees and shrubs. Alone now Bryan sniffs her hair.

"That peaches?"

"I live for peach. Shampoo, body spray, perfume. I even eat a lot of peaches." She giggles as his nose tickles her ear.

"So lets get back to those fantasies."

"Oh...okay."

"Leading up to our meeting what were you fantasizing about?"

"Oh my gosh. A lot of things. How you might touch me. Kiss me. What we might do at the lake."

"Tell me about those." He nuzzles her red hair gently.

"I...imagined your big hands caressing me."

"Where?"

"E-everywhere." She bites her lower lip and shivers.

'Like this?" His left hand leaves the reins to lightly run his fingers along her left arm down to her wrist then back up to her shoulder.

"Yes. That gave me gooseybumps."

"That child like voice is really sensual."

"Is it?"

"Keep that up."

"Okay."

"Here, you hold the reins. Don't tug right or left you'll confuse Applejack. Just keep a firm grasp on them and let him do his thing."

"I'll try."

As she accepts the reins Bryan now uses both hands to caress her arms. He could feel her tremble. Fingers lightly grip her bicep as he lowers his chin to kiss her shoulder and neckline. Whispering to her he asks, "Did I kiss you like that?"

"Yessss." She sighs.

"Did I do this?" His arms surround her, his left hand rolling up from her clavicle to tenderly clutch her throat. She loved it as her head tilts toward him. His right hand going below her chest to palm he tight silky abs.

"Yessssss."

"Was I bolder than this?"

"Much bolder." She whispers closing her eyes at his warm lips on her shoulder. This led his hand from her abs upward, slithering fingers beneath her right breast cup to squeeze her tit. Fingers lightly circling the areola.

"Was I this bold?"

"You were so much bolder than this." She breathes heavily.

Tugging her bikini top up over both breasts he moved both hands in for the kill squeezing them, crushing them together. Pinching both nipples taunt.

"Oh my gosh Bryan. A-are you trying to make my fantasies come true?"

"I can't answer that unless you let me know what they are."

"You...took my top off."

His hands move behind her to untie her top and remove it completely. He ties it around the saddle horn. She whimpers and rubs her bare back tightly against his chest.

"Did I remove these bottoms too?"

"Yessssssss." She feels his fingers untie both sides of her bottoms and drag them from between her thighs. Tying them to the horn as well Paige Turner was riding Applejack in the nude. Bryan's touch then consumed her flesh. She melted into his kisses along her neck and earlobe. His hands roaming both of her breasts then down toward her pubes. Right hand petting her thin strip of fur before going lower. two fingers massage her clit. She moans softly. "Yes Bryan. Just like this."

"Did I put fingers up inside that pink little kitty?"

"Gosh yes. Two of them."

"Like this?" He curls his two middle fingers up into her hole and probes them about. She nearly lost the reins until Bryan did something unexpected. He removes his wet fingers and takes each end of the reins and ties them around the saddle horn freeing her to use her own hands. As his fingers returned to her pussy, his other hand wraps around her throat. Tilting her gaze he kissed her lips. She devoured him losing all focus on what was around them. Neither of them noticed a pair of hikers literally walking up the path toward them. A man and a woman in their late 20's. Seeing the riders in their passionate state they stopped and watched until Applejack walked right on by. The hiking couple held each other tightly smiling. Inspiration led to a romp in the grass.

As their kiss took a breather Paige flashed back to the carousel at the mall. Sitting forward he looks back at Bryan. "Can I face you?"

"Sure. I'll hold you , just carefully swing your right leg over Applejack's mane. Don't kick him. Then, curl your left leg over in front of me." She squeals lightly as her movement felt unbalanced. With his strong hands holding her she made her turn.

"Eeeep! Saddle horn up my butt." She giggles then settles into the saddle facing him. Her arms immediately surrounded Bryan's neck. A new lingering kiss became smoldering. His hands roaming her entire back side from shoulders to butt. Her own hands caressing his chest and his face at the same time.

Kiss broken but lips hovering he grins. "I have my own fantasies Paige."

"Tell meeeee!" She was giddy pecking his lips but not fully kissing him.

"I pictured you unfastening my pants and stroking my cock."

"Me tooo." She sighs at his bottom lip. Her hands drop to unbutton his jeans and zip him down. He lifts his hips just a bit to give her room to dig his beast out of his boxers.

Bryan's cock saw daylight, all ten inches of Pepsi bottle girth. His crown was purple and big. Her eyes lower to it as he kisses her forehead.

"Did I stroke him like this?" She whispers looking up over her glasses to study his reaction.

"You used both hands."

"Like this?" She surrounds his cock with her small hands and began jerking him off. His hand grips the back of her neck and drags her back into another steamy kiss. His other hand squeezing her left breast.

"Just like that. Lil faster." He parts lips just long enough to mumble his words.

For three minutes they kissed as Applejack continued his stride. They passed yet another couple of men who pointed and kept quiet. They didn't want to spook the couple and ruin their moment. The men were gay and were more intrigued by Bryan's beast. The men whispering, "Lucky bitch."

Ride continuing Paige drew away from Bryan's lips to kiss along his own throat and chest. He narrowed his eyes and watched the path ahead. He saw a clearing coming up and people moving around. The lake was in sight. He didn't want this to end. With a bit of daring he ignores the oncoming activity and allows her to keep jerking him off.

"Was I bolder still?" He murmurs.

"Yesssss." She was consumed by kissing his pecs.

Hands on her hips he raises her higher and coaxes her to straddle his cock the best she could. Pussy hovering over it he slowly nestles her labia on his crown, discovering her hole. He penetrated deep and held her spine as she gasped. Careful gyrations led to more kissing. Without being aware of her surrounding Bryan rode Applejack right into the park. Everyone who spotted them grew silent assisting in his lustful ride. Mostly guys and their jealous girls. The intimacy led the couples to consider their own rides. He saw his truck and trailer down the path near the camp site and pushed himself to continue regardless the risk.

Hearing a boat motor and a pair of jet skis Paige opened her eyes and discovered the lake, including the onlookers. Her eyes bulged as she darted her gaze to look at Bryan.

"Oh my God! Bryan...this was in my fantasy too."

"Keep riding that cock Paige Turner. We're almost at my truck."

"I don't want to stop. Let me cum in the saddle Bryan." She trembles heavily watching guys wave at her behind them. Girls too. By the lake she spotted her Father with binoculars. He was grinning from ear to ear. This made Paige meld back into Bryan. Holding his cheeks she kissed him fiercely. His ballcap toppled off and fell to the path. He didn't care. She was riding him as hard as humanly possible without spooking Applejack. With a squirming quake he felt Paige explode all over his cock and boxers. He wanted to nut too but knew that would be a bad idea, no condom on. Calming his nerves he kisses her longer calming her with warm palms up and down her spine.

As they gravitated in the saddle, Applejack stopped at the trailer. He knew his second home anywhere. Both huffing at their feat Bryan pats her butt. "I think we're here."

"A lot of people are watching us. I think I'm going to pee." She hides herself shyly using him as a shield.

"I can't get down and hide you at the same time." He shakes his head trying not to laugh.

"Where's my bikini?"

Bryan untangles the reins from the bikini pieces and lets her put her top on, regretting the loss of skin already. He then climbed off leaving her bottomless to tether Applejack's reins to a post. He took the bottoms with him after helping her down. She pouted as he walked away with her bottoms. Grabbing her pack from the horse she uses it to cover her lower half against a good eight sets of unfamiliar eyes. Beet red she watches Bryan go to his truck unlocking it, to toss the bottoms in the seat. As she steps next to him in the opened door she whimpers. "Why did you put my bottoms in the truck?"

"Bag goes in too." He snatches it from her hand as her jaw drops. "Hand over your top."

"What?" She loved the idea but put on her best game face to appear shocked.

Swallowing as she looks around her at eyes she notes his pants still unzipped and his cock dangling. That was inspiring enough. Hands behind her she unthreads the strings and removes the bikini bra. He takes it and tosses it in the seat too.

"My fantasy has you running naked in camp for all to see."

"Really? Bryan...I'm scared. So many people looking at me."

"Come on Paige, you're not that shy. Good act though." Door slams shut and he uses his remote to lock the door. "Cooler in the bed. Want a beer?"

"No." She sheepishly pouts.

"Can of pop? Bottled water?"

"Water."

As he leads her to the bed she hides herself with her arms again, watching as he digs into an ice chest, handing her a bottle. He then hops up to sit on the truck bed observing her shy approach at opening her water bottle and taking a sip.

"Relax, I won't let anyone hurt you."

"I...feel really safe with you. I'm just...let me get used to this."

"Got all day Paige Turner. I think you're going to open up just fine."

A cleared throat distracts them as Lonnie approaches from the front of the truck. "Not trying to intrude on you kids but you dropped your hat back there." He approaches cautiously. Bryan nods with a grin, "I knew I was missing something. Thanks."

"Anytime. I hope you don't get offended but...well, this is a family lake."

"You might be the only guy out here complaining." Bryan puts his hat on and glances around.

"I'm not complaining." Lonnie chuckles. "I'm just saying have your fun just be wary of kids. Family picnicking just around those trees."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers